DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Training Day (Thana and Kristem)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training Day (Thana and Kristem) Empty Training Day (Thana and Kristem)

Post by Kristem Kali Fri May 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Kristem was annoyed as she walked local gym. She had gotten called to this city, then found that the one contracting her was killed the day before she arrived. Kristem made her way to the nearest punching bag and started the beat her anger into it.

After a good half hour on the bag, Kristem stepped away and towards the mats that they had set up. "Anyone interested in a little sparing?" Kristem asks the crowd.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Thana and Kristem) Empty Re: Training Day (Thana and Kristem)

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Thana had gone to the local gym, after all she needed an excuse as to why she was in such good shape. She had walked in when she heard a girl calling out and walked up to her.

"I will Ma'am." She said, and threw her bag down, quickly signing in. She had on shorts and a black singlet, so no scars were visible. Which helped, "Hand to hand Ma'am?" Thana asked the other girl, and gave her a smile.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Fri May 08, 2015 11:38 pm

"Ah, yes, a girl. It's annoying always having to fight beef cakes that think they can just beat up little old me," Kristem says as she takes off her shoes and steps onto the mat.

"I'm good with hand to hand, or I have my practice weapons in my bag," Kristem said as she fell back into a fighting position.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Thana smiled, " I know the feeling." She said and took her jacket off, All the boys tried to think they could beat her up.

"Hand to hand sounds good to me." Thana said, and gave the girl a wink, "I'll try not to beef you up too much." She promised.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Fri May 08, 2015 11:45 pm

"Beef me up? You have no idea who you are talking to," Kristem said. She waits a half a beat before dashing forward and throwing out a right hook.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 12:04 am

Thana smiled, and watched as the girl swung for her, and expertly ducked before kicking her leg out. If all went well she would trip, and Thana waited, she smiled. "Back at you sweetie. Takes two to tango."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 12:15 am

"Ah the Tango, always did love that dance," Kristem said as she dived over the stuck out leg and moved around to sweep her opponent's other leg.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 1:09 am

(Sweetie try to get your posts a little longer, they are a little short)

Thana smiled and moved, and tripped and rolled to regain her balance. "Yes, you have to be good at dancing to tango. Now." She said and went closer to the girl and did a left right left left swing, "Lets see what you are like . Come on hit me !" Thana said, by now all around had gathered in a circle to watch them.

Thana smiled, and waited for the other girl to fight back, grounding herself and enjoying the thought of another female fighter.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 2:00 am

Kristem just blocked each attack as they came in. "Well, I am good at dancing my dear, and this is just another type of dancing."

Kristem parries one of the attack, wrapping her arm around the arm of her opponent that she caught. Kristem pulls the arm taunt and presses the palm to the elbow joint. "This is a much more brutal dance, and if I add a little more pressure, that is a broken elbow."

Kristem unraveled herself from her opponent and reset herself opposite her opponent. "You sure your up for a real strike from me? I would have gotten you pretty bad there if I had actually been going full force."
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 3:15 am

Thana laughed as the girl got her, and gently with her other hand tapped the girls knee. "You break my elbow I break your knee." She said, before they disengaged.

She smiled at the girl, "All goods sweet heart, don't pull punches but no breaking limbs." Thana said, and quickly dropped and kicked the girls legs, hoping to drop her.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Kristem looks down at the hand and smiles. "It's been a while since someone has matched me. Though, quick tip, that will do some nice damage, yeah, but it's not the most damage. If you want to do real damage, hook your leg behind mine and pull it taunt. Locking the join, like I've done with your arm can cause the damage to be worse, at least most of the time."

Kristem expected the drastic move from girl, and quickly jumped back as she saw the drop kick. before her opponent had even hit the floor, Kristem started to move forward. While her opponent was prone on the floor, Kristem jumped on her, straddling the girl's waist and quickly grabbing her hands, positioning them above the girl's head.

"Well, this is a precarious position, don't you agree? Well, most people I have in this position at least know my name," Kristem said before leaning forward and whispering into her opponent's ear, "The name's Kristem."
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Thana smiled and listened to the girls tips, before she felt herself straddled and pinned to the floor. Interesting, the girl knew how to fight, very very interesting there weren't many that could pin her like this.

She agreed it was a precarious position, and smirked as the girl said her name, "Mine's Thana." She said, before holding her breath and throwing all of her weight forward to roll herself and the girl over. It hurt her arms like hell, but she wasn't going to let the other girl win.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Kristem felt herself get flipped over before she actually realized what happened. "Oh, Thana, you like being on top then?" Kristem teased as she shimmied around a little bit, looking for a point of weakness.

Kristem was slightly annoyed when she couldn't find one. She slapped the ground a couple time while saying, "Point to you, now get off."
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Thana laughed and looked at the girl, feeling the girl under her shimming and laughed again. "Not all the time, only when it comes to women." She said with a smirk, and heard the ground taps and quickly got off the girl and disengaged and stood up. The group around her were all smiling and watching, especially the guys, two young, hot girls wrestling was like a dream come true to them.

Thana smiled and re took her position and looked at her then shrugged off the cramp she got from rolling . It had hurt her arms, but in a real fight it would of been the same anyway.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Kristem smiled at Thana's comment. "So, you a girl's girl, or do you like both side's of the coin?" Kristem asked with a teasing grin.

Kristem pulled herself off the ground, groaning slightly as she felt a dull pain in her back. She figured she must have gotten a bruise when she got flipped over.

Kristem resets herself across from Thana. "You don't happen to do weapons as well? I have my practice weapons in my bag if you don't mind if I practice them?"
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Thana blushed, "I play for both sides." Thana told her, she was purely bisexual, and didn't choose either sex. She had flirted with both sides since being a teenager, she walked over to her locker and nodded.

"Yes I have practice weapons, batons, knives, no swords though, I have long knives if you want to use a sword. " Thana explained with a smile, "You can use your weapons if you like, I like hand to weapon combat." She told her, and smiled.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Kristem smiled at the other girl. "I'm glad I'm not the only one here that likes both sides of the coin."

Kristem walked over to her duffle bag. "Well, if you want to go hand to weapon I'm all for that. You look to be in a bit of pain so I won't subject you to chain, so I guess I'll go with the ring daggers," Kristem said as she pulled out two wooden representations of said weapon out of her bag.

Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Thana smiled slightly, " Nope you aren't. I have a lover for this side." She said , she had checked the girl out, she was cute and sexy but Thana was taken. Didn't mean she couldn't check the other girl out.

Thana nodded, "Please, chain is nothing. But ring daggers it is. Don't worry I'll get them out of your hands." Thana promised her with a wink, and re strapped her knuckles just so she didn't get any cuts. "May I look at them before you start?" Thana asked and held out her hand for them.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 9:19 pm

"You think chain is nothing?" Kristem asked as she passed both wooden daggers into one hand and pulled her full metal, 2 foot short chain out of her bag. "This thing bruises like nobodies business, but if your okay with me practicing it as well, I'm more than up for that."

"These are ring daggers, you do understand how hard it is to disarm a ring dagger right?" Kristem asked as she tossed the pair of ring daggers over to her opponent.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Thana looked at the girl and nodded, and smiled slightly, with a tinge of sadness as she took her singlet off so just her sports bra and pants were on, she had big scars all over her body. "I think I can handle a chain." She said, her back was the worst, 60% of her back was covered in scar tissue. Her upper back was the worst, but she quickly put her singlet back on before catching the two knives with ease.

"Yes I am aware how hard they are to disarm. I understand how to do it as well." Thana told her with a smile. "Lets go. Guys back up." Thana said to everyone else, and they all disembursed. No one wanted to see a girl on girl fight with chains that was a bit more dangerous. "Let me use my staff. Three weapons on one."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Kristem gazed at the scar covered body of her opponent. "Been through hell have we, it leaves you a different person when you come out," Kristem says, taking off her own shirt to show off her own scars, as well as leaving her in a sports bra and pants. While they were no where near as prominent, as her opponent, they were still quite extensive.

Kristem rolled up her shirt, throwing it in her duffle bag, before wrapping about a foot of the chain around her hand leaving the weighted end hanging from her hand.

"Oh, staff, always a fun weapon to face against. Now can I have my daggers back so we can start this," Kristem said as she did a couple of practice swing with chain.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Thana smiled, Kristem kept her shirt off so Thana kept her singlet off. Then nodded and actually passed the knives back, so she got close to the chain but not hear it.

She smiled and went and picked up a staff, and swung it around a few times behind her back. When the girl had said something of living through hell she nodded, "Hell and back again." Thana told her, "But hey. Its just scars right?" She asked and smiled and waited. This was going to be interesting.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 10:01 pm

"They are never just scars," Kristem replied, setting herself opposite of her opponent. "Each and every scar tells a story. Take this one for example," Kristem says, pointing to one of the longer scars she has on her stomach. "Stabbed through with a sword while trying to capture a Yakuza crime boss," Kristem explains, though she left out the fact that she was getting the Yakuza crime boss out of the picture so the Russians who were paying her could move in.

"Now, I'm ready for this when you are," Kristem says, spinning her chain in front of her body.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Thana smiled, "Never been scarred with a sword, pretty much anything else but."
She explained and smiled again, shrugging off what she said she didn't mind every person had their own
things. "Ready when you are sweetheart."

With that Thana stood her ground, the staff vertical in her hands
and she waited. Oh this was going to be fun, she hadn't train chained in
a while. And she was interested in seeing what Kristem could do.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Kirstem smirks as she gets the go sign. Her chain is spinning in front of her so fast it just looks like a single object. Two deep breaths and then she throws one of the ring daggers at in between the rotations of the chain, aiming the dagger at her opponent's chest.

Kristem then moves her chain and sends it straight out. As it flies towards Thana's chest, the fast moving Chain grazes the dagger, changing it's trajectory so instead of heading for her opponent's chest, it heads directly towards Thana's foot.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next