DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Tracking People(Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Tracking People(Kristem)

2 posters

Go down

Tracking People(Kristem) Empty Tracking People(Kristem)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 09, 2015 7:44 pm

(This takes places somewhere in Starling City)

Sithis had been tracking a female. By the name of Kristem. He was sent by Ra. To try and recruit her. He had no idea why he wanted a female. A young one too. She must be very tough and able to handle herself quite well. Sithis was wearing his League of Assassins Clothing, his mask, Sword on his lower left hand side of his hip in it's Sheath. His Quiver of Arrows, and his Compact Bow on his back. His tracking brought him to a Hotel which he combined. To reach her room, and waited outside of her balcony. He was hidden at the moment. Waiting to strike when need to be.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Tracking People(Kristem) Empty Re: Tracking People(Kristem)

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Kristem was annoyed to say the least. She generally avoided this town because of all of the vigilantes that always seemed to get in her way, but the chance at a 2 million dollar paycheck sure compensated for that. Also the free room and board from her employer helped, well, it wouldn't be that bad if her employer was still around. He had died last night, and she wasn't informed of it till she had arrived.

Kristem walked into her hotel room, which thankfully was paid in advance, dropped off her bag and opened up the duffle bag that was sitting on the bed already. She opened it and found the million that she was supposed to be paid in advance in there.

Kristem heard a little movement from her balcony and pulled up a good 20 grand and set it aside, thinking that was more than enough money to repay what she's about to do.

Kristem opened her other bag and started to pull out some her clothes, making it look as normal as possible while she secretly grabbed two of her Chinese Ring Daggers and her speared chain.

Putting the clothes in the dresser provided by the hotel, Kristem quickly threw out the two Chinese Ring Daggers, through the sliding glass door, towards where she heard the sound, followed immediately by the bladed end of her chain.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 1:43 am

Sithis did not know why she was wanted. This chick was small and fragile why exactly was she wanted? Who knew he wasn't in the place to actually judge it. It was just so bloody odd to be honest. Still in all his line of work never has he been asked to recruit a young female for the League it was complete Lulcas. Narrowing as he turned to look through. She had a bag. By the looks of it a lot. His foot accidentally made a noise and he hid again.

Well great so much for the element of surprise right? That completely went off the riles and right into a picture. Perfect. Hopefully she wouldn't notice him. Wait, yeah right of course she would. Who wouldn't He looked at her. And Dagger came his way, he moved back into his hiding spot, before dragging his feet under the blade chain, that went over his head, as he slid across the room.

It was a very close call. Seeing as the bladed chain came right after out. He was fast enough to get below to evade the deception of his head or stabbing of the throat. He took out his Blade. And pointed at her."Kristem Kali! We've been waiting for you." he told her. His eyes never leaving her sight. How can someone so fragile be so talented. This Impressed Sithis hugely.

It was very impressive to say the least.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun May 10, 2015 2:06 am

Kristem watches her opponent dodge everything that was thrown at him, which signaled to her that whoever he was, he was a pro. She pulled her chain back into her hand as she reached into her bag and pulls out her bow and an arrow, which she quickly passes to the other hand and draws.

Finally, she got a good look at her opponent and noticed his garb. "Great, the League. Hate to disappoint your boss, but I am not interested in what you guys are selling. I'm as much in this business for the joy of it as the money, and from what I here you don't pay as well as I get on my own," Kristem tells her adversary.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 3:40 am

Sithis looked at her with his blade pointed at her. As she draw her bow he would allow her. "You will found the league can provide many things. And what you do on your free time won't bother the League. Your free to join and and still what you do right now. Of course it will be on your free time." he said as he noticed her draw he shook his head."Arrows won't work. And if ya gonna shoot. Shoot already." He said point his blade at the direction of her head.

His eyes narrowing as he looked at her. Her body, her hands, and how she drew. Damn, Ra sure knew how to pick League Members Young and Skillful. To better the super people of the League. He shook his head as he simply sighed."Well are you going to shoot or shall I strike first?" he questioned her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun May 10, 2015 4:14 am

Kristem just stared down her opponent. "Even if they could provide, I still rather lack full independence, it may just be a teenager thing, so no thank you," Kristem told her opponent.

"Really, let me guess, you would cut the arrow before it hits you, I would advice against that. You see, this Arrow is filled with a mixture of ANFO and other explosive. If you cut this, it goes boom, so do you really want me to shoot this at you," Kristem told her opponent, holding the shot stead as she edged her bag off the bed and onto the ground so she could access it with her foot.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 10:23 am

He smirked at her."Funny thing is. I am not human anymore." He his entire body turned to flames."Go ahead fire that arrow, it will explode yes but it will not effect me. In fact would only effect you. Due to how close you are to me." he told her. He would now use his abilities. And use them well. She would be at a bit of disadvantage at the moment. His eyes narrowing as he looked at her. His blade still pointed her."Well, Are you going to fire. We both know it won't do anything to my body." He chuckled slowly towards. His eyes leering into her form, As he shook his head. How can someone so little be so bloody amazing. Who knew surely he did not. He shook his head and simply sighed."I'm pretty sure the league can give you just enough Independence" He told her slowly.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 pm

(Just a slight forward, I play a little fast and loose with the actual mechanics of ANFO here)

Kristem fished around in her bag with her foot while she listened to the league member drone on about his abilities. "You know, you really need to learn more about actual explosives if that's what you think this arrow will do. First error, it won't hurt me, these arrows have just the right amount in them so I would have to be point blank for them to do damage, as ANFO is a low blast radius explosive. Second error, and what would be your fatal one, ANFO isn't one of those explosives that cause damage from a fiery explosion, no, it's a concussive explosive, where the damage comes from the force of the air being pushed by the explosive, which in this case will break most of the bones in your upper body," Kristem lectures her opponent.

Kristem smiles as she finds what she has been looking for in her bag, she just needs a few more seconds to set everything up, so she starts talking again, "I guess I'm like those people who turn down Ivy League schools, sure they are the best of the best, but it may not be the right fit for everyone, and that would be me in this situation."
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 12:18 pm

His eyes looked at her and shook his head."You misunderstand. Explosion don't harm me. You misunderstand this form. I am unaffected. By such things. Aside from that you made Two Mistakes. First error, I Regenerate, second error. Don't make things to obvious." He told her slowly.

His did not leave her eyes. As he back lit up on fire."I don't need hand movements to use fire abilities." His Sword lit up in fire. As he gave her a very smug look on his face. His eyes narrowing as he did."Tell me. Why do you think I've not stuck you just now. Besides I am under orders of not killing you. However, I don't mind removing your legs, for you to take you by force." he told her slowly. He smiled as he took out his tongue and licked his lips like a sly snake."Are you ready, I am waiting for you to fire that arrow. At me, I am wondering what exactly it will Do. Though I doubt it will even harm me." He told her slowly.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun May 10, 2015 12:35 pm

"Well, I will say my reasons for distrusting the League, or rather, and institution the employs and manages several assassins is a personal one, that I'm not going to explain here, I guess that leaves me with doing something drastic," Kristem says as she flicks her foot up, sending into the air three arrow and a vial of fast acting paralyzing agent that she had spent years working up an immunity to. She kicked forward the vial of paralyzing agent, shooting it with the arrow she had knocked, and she sure hoped it worked on this guy, since, from her previous encounters with powered people, it was a 50/50 shot.

Following that, Kristem reached down and grabbed the three arrows out of the air, knocking the explosive one, and shooting it between her opponents feet, before breaking it and setting off the explosive with the subsequent arrow, causing the floor beneath her opponent to be blow away, leaving a gaping hole.

Kristem quickly knocked the final arrow as she grabbed up her bags and sprinted out the door to the hotel room, keeping herself covered with the prospect of a, if she had to admit, useless arrow against this guy.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Sithis looked at her, He allowed all those arrows. Connect and he shrugged it off like it was nothing. His eyes narrowing as he did this he would then shake head. The wall below him went boom and he fell. He looked at her and shook his head as he landed on the ground."That's not gonna stop me." He said, as the arrow that was in him melted away, He leaped into the air. To where he was before. Afterwards diving to the ground, and followed. He turned towards the room, And extended his flame sword, that sent a flamethrower of a flame into it's pathway. His eyes narrowing as he did this he would then slowly sigh and shake his head."Come out come out where ever you are. if you want to run you better leave this building." He told her. Honestly that's her only get away at the moment.

There was other ways Sithis just didn't see it. His regenerative powers cured any poisons that was given by the Arrow. "Don't make this harder then it is on us. Show yourself." he said, reverting back to his normal form, as the fire sword disappeared from the sword. As he walked in the hallway.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Mon May 11, 2015 10:41 am

Kirstem heard her opponent call after her, so she quickened her pace while staying as silent as possible, as she drifted through the corridors of the hotel, until she found what she was looking for.

Kristem packed away her bow, though kept her chain up underneath her coat sleeve before pulling the fire alarm. As occupants started to stream out of the hotel Kristem blended in with the crowd until she got to the bottom floor, where she slipped off into the basement of the building, and from there into the sewer system. She had hoped that she had put enough distance between her and her opponent.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 11, 2015 11:51 am

He spoke again."Where are ya? Come out come out come out where ever you are. " When she pulled on the alarm system, went back to her room. His eyes glared at the wall. As he turned X-Ray vision on and observed. So She was was going down towards the Sewers. Lovely. He would be to far behind to keep up with her at this point. And he didn't feel like flaming on and turning into a fire form to catch up. Because that would expose him.

Guess he would call it a day. And meet her next time? He shook his head and sighed slowly. And Left the hotel room.

(Sithis Exits)
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down