Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

Bringing Back Memories (NC- 17 Lena and Sithis)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bringing Back Memories (NC- 17 Lena and Sithis)

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Wed May 13, 2015 11:42 am

Helena had told herself time and time again she was not ready to come back to this place.  She hated every inch of this town, which is why she left to begin with.  She couldn't kill Arrow and he couldn't kill her, or wouldn't she was never quite sure.  But that is neither here or there and he was the reason she didn't want to be here.  But something was calling her, something inside of her telling her it was time to come back.

She had found a nice little bar and went in and sat down and ordered a drink.  This must be a new place because she did not recall it the last time she was in town.  She ordered a glass of white wine from the bartender and turned her seat around crossing her left over her right causing the blue skin tight dress she was wearing to raise up a little.

Last edited by Helena Bertinelli on Sun May 17, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helena Bertinelli
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bringing Back Memories (NC- 17 Lena and Sithis)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Wed May 13, 2015 11:53 am

Sithis was in Starling City after a remarkable day in Central City at some Cafe Shop or whatever, and meeting a new person. He had decided to go to a fancy place for some drinks. Pick up a lost soul and get some enjoyment. He wanted to see Anastasia again maybe take her out to somewhere nice. Sadly for Sithis she was a busy woman and had League business to do. He was wearing everything in black, jacket, jeans, socks, boxers, shirt, boots, He had a wallet with cash, ID, Drivers License, and his cell. He made his way towards the place opeing the door as he did. he found an attractive woman. He instantly joined her side."Whiskey please." he told the Bartender.

He was happy to do some thing own his own. And that means he had to do his personal things that he did. Pick up women, Be nice to people, Laugh at people, be a dick, light people on fire, and kill. Yet he frowned as he now missed the feel of Anastasia cold hands. He missed her, yet they were so far away. She was probably off on a League Mission or in her quarter. Shame."I am new. Been here for a month or three." He said his thick Russian Accent exited his mouth. As he spoke to her.

Credit goes to the Lovely Jules for this amazing Sig.
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Wed May 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Helena was sitting on the stool sipping her wine watching the world around her. How pathetic she thought they all were. Nothing in their world was the way they thought it was, but yet they sit there drowning themselves in all the booze and drugs they could find. She noticed the man the moment he walked into the bar, there was always something about the trouble makers or male wannabes she could spot a mile away. Before she knew it he had sat down beside her and ordered some whiskey, she should have known.

She had hoped that this one would have left her alone, but there was always something about her that attracted the assholes. When he spoke to her she did not even give the man the attention he was wanting, just continued to stare out at the crowds starting to enter, "And what gave you the impression that I cared about you?" She trolled back to him with her English accent she had been using recently.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Wed May 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Once the drink came in, Sithis took the glass in his right hand. And shook it around. That seemed lovely. His drink had finally came in. Sithis was glad to get away from all the trouble that went along with him. He was happy to get a chance to sit down and drink today with a female. This one looked like a nice lovely woman. Glad she was here. His eyes narrowing as he would then smile and shake his head. "Ya know you strike me for the type for someone that needs company. So, I am just filling that void instead, ya know. You strike me for that lost puppy type." Sithis cooed with his voice that held viper in it. The voice was strong and very toxic. Sithis didn't really take lightly. To this woman talking to him like this. He felt a bit offended and hurt in a comical sense if he really cared.

He shook his head and sigh."Wanna do a bet?" He turned towards her and winked at her. He mused around and he took a sip of his whiskey. Oh how he loved the taste of Whiskey it brought such a hot flavor. It's a shame he couldn't get drunk. There was a was a time that he did get drunk and was capable of getting drunk. Sadly that was stolen from him. When that experiment happened. Still it was more of a pro then a con. Though he still wished he could get drunk. His shaking as he shook his head.

He didn't care if she would answer or not. He would simply go on with his sentence. "I drink five bottle of Vodka. And still don't get drunk. I get your name." He gave her a wink, and finished the Glass."Another please." he asked the bartender as she poured him from the bottle.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Wed May 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Helena sighed and had hoped that her answer to this man would have made him decide she was not worth his attention.  She was glad the stool next to her was empty so she elegantly moved over to it not even spilling her wine in the glass.  "Apparently your target locking system is malfunctioning, because company is the last thing I am in need of."  Helena stated with a little venom in her voice wanting to get rid of this man.  Helena gave a deep laugh for a moment, "I am far from lost, your the new one around here, not me."  She said and took a sip of her wine.

Helena finally moved her stool around so she was facing him.  She just shook her head, "Betting you would gain me nothing.  So why should I bother?"  Helena asked as she arched her eyebrow.  "I couldn't give two shites if you do or don't get drunk, your still not getting my name."  Helena stated and turned the stool back around so her back was too him.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Wed May 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Sithis smiled and shook his head."Guy dumped a devilish egg on such a pretty face like yas?" Sithis smiled as he returned the the tone with his own viper. Stinging like a Malicious bee waiting to strike it's needle into her neck. His eyes narrowing as he shook his head."So which man got to ya ass? For you to talk like this? Did you mother ever tell you talking to people is not good? Do you need ya mouth washed with purple soup!" he chuckled as he sent her a wink.

"Oh how rude ya turned ya back on me. But the view is still great." he chuckled as he looked directly at her rear. Oh this one would be pleasant. He was going to enjoy himself with her. She seemed like the type that was going through a bad break up and had her kettle twisted and dumped. This sure was going to be quite the night for Sithis. If only his lovely Anastasia was here to see how he treated this new person. He doubted Anastasia would approve though.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Wed May 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Helena was trying really hard not to cause a scene or trouble inside of the bar tonight, but this man was really pissing her off.  Nothing would have made her move happy at the moment to shove her crossbow between his legs and pull the trigger.  Helena moved close to him for a moment, "Do not Presume to know me."  She spat at him rather in a hushed voice.  "And don't talk about my mother"

Helena could not believe the nerve of this man and his comments.  She really didn't want to make a scene in the bar, but if he kept it up she just might.  "I am glad, because looking at my backside is the only look your going to get until you find your manners."  She said as she continued to sip her wine.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Thu May 14, 2015 7:16 am

Sithis laughed as she turned around and spat at him. Normally he would take offense to this. But right now he was to busy laughing his ass off. This was fairly the most amusing conversation he had in years. Shaking his head."You still haven't answered me. Which boyfriend of yas left you ya in a ditch? You know, you may act strong but ya just a broken little scarlet." He joked a bit. Though it was more insulting then joking around. But it'll have to do.

His eyes narrowed before they widen."Glad to see I still have a chance. Guess I'll have to play mister nice guy, some other time. When I am not busy having fun." Sithis chuckled. As he shook his head this was awfully amazing to say the least. At least now he knew he had a chance.

He once his drink had come in, he took a sip and smiled."So, why are you so Grumpy? Why don't you care and share that with me? Ya know it's fun sharing things." he chuckled.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Thu May 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Helena had decided this man was not going to leave her alone anytime soon.  She continued to have her back towards him and rolled her eyes at his comments.  Why does everyone always assume that it is because of a man?  Maybe Oliver had something to do with her actions, but she was the one who dumped him, not the other way around.  "For your information, since you just seem to want to know."  Helena spoke with a little venom of her own.  "I dumped him, but that is very old news.  The one who pissed me off most was my father."  Helena said as she downed her wine.  "Barkeep give me something stronger.  Don't care what."  Helena was ready to down a few more.

Once the barkeep gave her a stronger drink she took her first sip and shook her head a little.  The was a little strong she thought, but she would finish it.  "Yeah I suppose you have as much of a chance as people in hell have of getting ice water."  She stated.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Fri May 15, 2015 9:20 am

Sithis resumed eying that fine rear of her just out of amusement. He shook his head."So you are upset because you dumped your boyfriend. That is the most cutest thing I've heard in years. I must say that is something nice. Oh and you have unresolved Daddy Issues, that's so adorable and cute it's not even bloody funny." He chuckled in a mocking tone. This is going to be a very long and fun night. He was getting the out most joy out of this to be quite honest. Shaking his head slowly he would simply sigh. As he did he would then order more drinks."Keep them coming." He told the bartender. After finishing the Glass. The Glass was refilled.

Sithis smiled and winked at her. Though she couldn't see it. Mostly for the fact that she had her back to him."Tell me. Would I have a chance in buying you drinks? And stealing a kiss." At this point he cracked laughing."Forgive me, For being a dick. I can't help myself from being an asshole. It's a fun trait if ya get what I mean." He chuckled. Though he was not sorry at all this was very fun.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Fri May 15, 2015 9:39 am

Helena was getting more irritated at this guy by the minute and he was being rather rude with what he was saying. It was like he was mocking her for her problems or issues. He was the dick that asked and she didn't tell him so he could make a game out of it. Quickly she spun around and was out of her chair right next to him with her crossbow in his crotch, "Don't presume to think you know me prick." Helena was in his face. "My issues are not funny and you have no idea what either one of those men has done to me."

She still had not moved her hand holding the crossbow, "No one would pass up free drinks, but that is all you are getting." She poked a little harder with the arrow, "Please why should I forgive you for something you do not mean. I am far from stupid asshole, I know a dick when I see one."

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Fri May 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Sithis looked at her when she turned around and faced him. Her Crossbow at his crotch and the tip of the arrow directly pressing on the package through the cloth. Sithis chuckled as he squirmed slightly."I like the fire you have. I do need a kiss from someone like you. I'll rock ya world baby." He said and winched slightly as she pressed harder."Gotta press it harder to bring in the pain babe." he chuckled. Sithis was a Sadist and a Masochist. Things like this rarely bothered him. "You sound like it's ya entire life story and you can't them out of ya head. I stick by what I said." he joked.

"Fair enough free drinks would be nice. I'll buy whatever you wish to get ya self loaded on." He said and place his hands around her wrist and pushed the cross bow to a point where it would leave a hole from the tip of the arrow, and directly it lance around his obect."If you were gonna take the shot you would have done so. Though I found the tip very pleasurable you must press more against it. I can ensure my penis is quite large." he winked at her.

"Bottle of Vodka, and two glasses please." As he as the bartender, before she brought it to them, Worried something might happened the poor girl was."Don't worry she's not gonna shoot. If she did. The trigger would have already been pulled." He popped the cap open, and took a chug at the bottle till it was half was empty. Before pouring half a glass for before of them.

Placing the bottle down, he gripped both glasses, and hand her one."Drink up, sweet cheeks. We have a very long night to get to know each other." he winked, at her brought the Glass up."Cheers." And took it in one huge gulp.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Fri May 15, 2015 3:46 pm

It had been awhile since she had a man that was as challenging as this, since she was in Singapore she believed. He was really beginning to push her buttons and it usually did not take much to push them. “Fire is very important to have when dealing with jerks like you.” She stated and it was becoming obvious that the man was enjoying the pain she was inflicting so maybe she will have to inflict a little more. “My world does not need to be rocked by someone like you. Someone whom has probably rocked three women in the last hour.”

It had also been a long time since she had met a man so interested in being in pain. She laughed a little out loud as she thought about how fun it would be to tie him to a bed and inflict a lot more pain on him. She was trying to remember if she packed her whips. “I do enjoy bringing pain.” She smirked and then fired the arrow right into his upper thigh, “Is that enough pain for you big boy.” She stated with a laugh at him. “Honey size is nothing; it’s the experience from the man behind it.” Helena was enjoying being a bitch to this player at the moment. He seemed to get the idea that she was just going to smootch around with just anyone and that was not there.

Helena sat down on the barstool and downed the rest of the drink that was in front of her and noticed the guy was still not going to give up. She laughed as he told the bartender she wasn’t going to shoot. She looked at the bartender and shrugged, “He bumped my hand and it slipped.” She laughed, “He will survive.” She took the glass of Vodka that was in front of her, “Cheers, I don’t need to get drunk, but you might.” She smirked.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Fri May 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Sithis was really enjoying this. This was a massive that he will hopefully win. Hopefully this would be enough to take out any woman's strong will. Perhaps if she was into some heavy kinky pain revolving stuff she could chain hims up, and do some crushing. He laughed out. "Babe you don't know what ya missin. I will rock dat sweet rear end like theirs no tomorrow, babes." He chuckled and winked at her. This was sure was fun. Just an hour ago he killed Five men. And got paid for it. $5,000 dollars. So he was packing some serious cash at the moment. "Hunny, you give me more credit then it's do. Though I can assure you I've done Ten woman in past five hours at the same time. I pack more stamina then a horse. Some call me a amazing Stallion. " He chuckled. It was true he had remarkable stamina. Almost superhuman great for sex.

His eyes narrowing as he smiled. "How about we had over to ya place or my place. And you can inflict lots of pain for this lovin body." he winked at her. Almost enjoying it. However she actually did fire the shot, To his upper thigh. His very large pack was on the other side lucky. The Arrow was deep, and blood was now pouring. He smiled as he let out a massive cooed like moan in pleasure."Only if it hit my penis and my pair. Oh that would be a nice sort of pleasure." He pulled the bolt out, the hole that was wounded, was instantly healed.

"If you enjoy pain inflicting I can assure my body is made for it. Plus do as you please." he winked at her he then finished the bottle. And spoke."I don't get drunk. Like I said. There was a time I used to get drunk but not anymore. I must say." He chuckled as he paused his sentence."What do you do for profession? People don't just carry a crossbow with a loaded bolt. That wear tight dresses." He told her. His pants and left side of his boxer briefs were now soaked with blood. While his wound was all sealed up and healed.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sat May 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Helena could not help but choke a little on her whiskey as she listened to his mouth. She sat there and shot him with a arrow and all he could do is become more turned on. Helena was not in the mood for a one night stand and if she was it would not be with an egotistical asshole like this man. “You are just so sure of yourself.” Helena smirked and grabbed the bottle. “No matter what I say or do to you, you still seem to think you’re getting in my pants.” She downed the drink and patted his face, “It is such a sweet dream to have.”

Helena just downed another drink she just poured and shook her head a little, “Sorry to disappoint you my dear.” Helena stated, “I prefer to abuse men that don’t enjoy it. I like the ones that put up a little fight.” She shrugged, “You’re just a little too willing.” Helena said and moved herself away from this man a couple of steps then sat on the other stool again. She was also able to drink a lot, maybe not as much as this man, but she could pull her own. “Well I happen to be in my own business, which the last time I checked was none of your business.” Helena stated and downed the rest of the drink and grabbed the bottle to fill again.

Helena watched the man with interest for a couple of minutes and wondered why he was so interested in her. She was not going to sleep with him and even if she was why would he care what the hell she did for a living. “If all your looking for is a quick pleasure, what the hell does it matter to you what I do?” She asked.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 17, 2015 6:42 am

Sithis looked at her and shook his head and chuckled."I am going to rock that tight little body of yours like there's no tomorrow and when I do you gonna love me even more. To a point where you will not be able to walk for a month. Hahaha this was amazing. I have the amazing power of ten people. I am Ninja man!" Sithis chuckled as he tried to make a joke. She had patted his face, he instantly removed her hand from it."As much as I like the feel of woman's touch, don't touch me unless I tell you too." He told her bluntly.

He did not like being touched unless allowed the woman to touch him. His eyes narrowing as he did this he would simply shake his head and sigh. Though he grew very turned on when she patted his face. However that currently did not matter when you simply wanted to be not touched. Though she could touch another place with or without permissions.

"Babe you can abuse me all you want. I will show you how to handle me. Because I doubt you can handle all this goodness and amazing power and thrusting level of this man-thing." He pointed below his waist as he chuckled.

When she moved he followed her. He sat next to her."Come on baby girl show me that businesses of yours. I bet it's very amazing, perhaps even tight?" He chuckled as he mocked her. His tone was very mocking in a way.

His turned his eyes on the eye prize and he smiled. As he eyed her rear."That butt will be my soon. IT WILL Be mine to take and conquer. "If your not gonna give me pleasure might as well tell me." He told her.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sun May 17, 2015 10:02 am

Helena was learning a lot in just the moments of being with this man and she just shook her head every time something came out of his mouth. She wondered if he used the same line on every woman he tried to sleep with. “Very interesting Ninja man afraid of a simple touch. That was even my gentle touch.” She said knowing that probably wasn’t the case. “But then as strong as your coming on to me I thought was touch was welcomed.” She said with a sigh.

Helena grabbed the bottle that was on the bar and her glass and moved away from the bar since this man was just going to follow her, maybe he would continue to follow her because apparently he really wanted to screw her, not that she could blame him, but she was not that easy. “I am well capable of handling any man.” She said as she sat in a booth way in the back in the VIP section.

Helena could not help but smirk again, “What you can see threw the dress is all you get.” She said as she sipped. “I hate to break it to ya babe, but you’re not getting anywhere near my ass. I am not just another woman you can get into your bed with that delectable smile of yours.”

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 17, 2015 10:43 am

Sithis shook his head and sighed."Babe. You gotta be rougher on me. Make me feel the pain. Make me crave it. Babe I want you to whip me so hard. So you can then lick those bruises off my body, like a good kitty." he told her laughing his ass off. Sithis would simply follow the lovely woman to the VIP section and smile. He used his X-Ray vision to see her body.

"I am not normal man. I am better then a horse. My manhood could kill a horse in sex in thirty minutes. That's how good I am!" He chuckled. Well if it can kill a horse in thirty minutes, that means he would kill a human in less time. Damnit he set himself up for that one. He wasn't thinking that time. And he was sure she was going to use that one against him. And it was gonna stick.

He chuckled."Oh how I wanna just tear that tight little rear of yas open!" he laughed. Before smirking. She noticed his smile. Most Women did. That's how they fell for him.

"Oh so you've noticed my smile? Charming isn't it!" He said, he sat next to her and laughed, Placing his arm over her head on where they sat."Babe. You don't under how I want to blow that mind of yours." he chuckled. In his usually mocking tone.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sun May 17, 2015 11:20 am

Helena was sitting in the booth when he just sat right down next to her. She should have realized that was what he was going to do so she was going to have to be ready to move at a moment’s notice if she needed too. “When I inflict pain on a man; I generally do not leave him alive afterwards.” She said with a smirk. If he really wanted to end up dead she would gladly oblige the man. “It’s been a long time since I met a man who willingly gave himself to me just to beat him for pleasure, but I think you are taking me for the wrong type of woman.” Helena was never rough when it came to sex, sex was the time that she let herself go and allowed the man a little control. It was wearing on her mind to be in control all the time.

Helena laughed and poured a little more booze in her glass and then in his glass. “Come on keep drinking.” She said with a smile as she listened to him talk himself up even more. She was unsure how much better he was going to keep telling her he was, his head was already about to explode from the ego that was trying to bust out of his head. “Why are you not getting this? I don’t care how good you are, you are not getting anywhere with this body.” She said with a smirk. “I don’t care if your sex would take me to the moon and back, I don’t want to sleep with an egotistical pig.” Helena stated, “I believe I have already told you this.”

Helena decided she would just play his little game for awhile; it was rather fun to play this game with him. Maybe she would give a little, but she was not going to sleep with him. “I know what you want, but your puny ass cock is getting nowhere near my delectable ass.” Helena said sweetly and smartly and took a drink of the vodka.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Sithis shook his head slowly sighing as he did. She sure thought she could resist him. But no one can resist his charms, no one at all. Why did she have to be that one out of million to be able to resist him. But he still wouldn't give up he will still keep going at it till she gave in and did it with him. Sithis craving this night. And if he didn't get any from this. It would be fine. In fact it would be great. Seeing as his entire intentions were based on him just enjoying this little thing they were sharing.

He shook his head and took the glass, and sipped it slowly. His eyes peeked at her chest."You have a nice set of amazing pairs. If only I can feel them." he chuckled in a joking manner. "There's a woman that I haven't conquered. With the exception of you. Perhaps I can convince you to change your mind? Once you had a taste of this." he pointed at his crotch" You will come begging for for seconds and thirds." He gave a light chuckle her way.

Sithis chuckled as she called his manhood puny."Please have you seen this outrageous monster? You would run away when you see what I am packing and how thick it is." He laughed. To be honest she was fun company even though he did not get any of her. In fact she was enjoyably and fun to joke around with she seemed to take his jokes quite well. It was very funny to see how she reacted.

He sipped on his drink some more before finishing it."Pour us some more. Maybe we can share the drinks mouth to mouth?" He offered her with a suggestion. Perhaps he could convince her with his skillful kissing while the liquid and saliva swelled up in each others mouths. Maybe he would get some form of chance with her. Maybe not.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sun May 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Helena was having a major problem trying to fight this man off. Granted if she really wanted him gone he would be gone and probably dead by now, but she was having fun. Having fun was something she had not had a lot of recently, with that and sex so she really could use that right now too. Maybe if this jerk was not such a jerk she was give in a little, but he was so sure he was going to give it and she wanted to prove to him that not every woman needed to be in his pants, even thought she wanted to. She was fighting a emotional roller coaster on the inside because she was turned on she could not deny that, but she didn’t want to give into this man on principal at least.

Helena smirked a little and repositioned the top of her dress a little so her breasts seem to swell a little more out of the top of it. She was enjoying this teasing with this man. “Hmm, I know they are amazing. So soft, but yet a little firm.” She said as she ran her own hand over the top of them. “Yep as soft as ever, too bad you cannot discover for yourself.” She teased him. “I have singular tastes and that is not one of them.” She smirked, “because it’s attached to you.” This man was not giving a inch when he came to taking Helena to bed, but should she give into him or not?

Helena downed what was in her glass first and then grabbed the bottle and poured some more into both of their glasses. “Hmm, maybe after a few more glasses you might get your chance.” Helena stated knowing that she had quite a few shots at this point. But she was not more than a little buzzed. “But that is a very small chance.” She smirked and went to clink her glass with his.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Sithis looked at her. Oh if she did end up becoming his for a night. She will enjoy it. That was a big if. If his ego wasn't this big he would have gave up when she stabbed him. However the reason he didn't was his ego. His Ego and high confidence was keeping him from given up. In fact he didn't have female putting much of a fight, they just went to him screwed for about five hours, and then simply Limped their ways out of his apartment. The reason why he could keep up for hours and then some. Because he was no longer human. His durability was amazing along with his stamina.

His eyes looked at her eyes. The bloody teasing woman had repositioned her dress.. Those breasts.. He wanted a taste at those soft tender flesh.."Now, babe, you hurting my feelings. I thought we we lover and friends." he chuckled. He had a budge now it was monstrous. He showed no effect in hiding it. The way he moved and talked is as he owned the bloody place. "Babe, can't do that to a guy. Damn, you should let my lips tease that tender flesh." he chuckled. And smiled. Damn the way her breasts swelled, he was going to lose it.

His eyes narrowing. Perhaps this is the woman that would show him a world of pleasure rather then him. This was interesting very interesting. Her next words came like a sweet singing poem. He would cup her chin lightly and move in for a kiss, it was very quick. However he did not kiss her in fact her moved his mouth at her ear."You scared of a monster." he cooed in her ear softly and seductively. Before pulling away.

He smiled as she poured the drink in the glass. He took it."Perhaps, what part of the body?" he asked her. he chuckled and down the glass."Another babe, keep em coming." he informed her. "It's still a chance. If I get such a chance. I will make sure you will be coming back for more." he winked at her.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sun May 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Helena was unsure how much she had to drink at this point, but she was still fighting over the fact that she really did not want to give into this man that wanted her so bad. It had been awhile since a man had wanted to sleep with her this much, not that men didn’t always want to sleep with her. She could not help the way she looked, but could she really need to give into every man’s whim. If she gave in he would want it again and she was not a relationship person any more, let alone he did not seem like a relationship type of guy anyway. She could go for hours and that was not even including the four play that would come ahead of time and this man seemed to like to play games and Helena had a whole bag of tricks to play with.

Helena could just feel the man getting turned on more by the moments and when she readjusted he was practically foaming at the mouth. He was really getting her tease on and she knew that if she kept this up she was going to have to give up a little of something, because he was being a gentlemen for the most part. All this teasing and he had not tried to touch once, so she had to give him that. “Oh love; it’s a shame that you have hurt feelings.” She said with a smirk. “There is nothing wrong with a look but not touch rule.” She said as she leaned over to his ear allowing her breasts to rub against his arm. “How bad do you want me now?” She whispered into his ear, sucking on the lobe.

Helena pulled back and downed the drink in front of her and placed the empty glass back on the table and when he came back over and whispered into her ear she could not help but receive chills up and down her spine. When he first came over she thought he might have tried to steal a kiss, not that it would have truly been stealing because at this point she might have been very willing. This man could have anything from a woman, but she was still not giving into him quite yet. “Honey there is nothing in these pants of yours that would scare me.” She said as she trailed her long painted blue nails up his thigh. “I am sure I have toys bigger than that.” She smirked then quickly moved her hand before it had reached the trapped monster as he called it.

Helena almost downed the drink she just poured, but decided to hold off just a little with how she was starting to feel. She was past the point that she could drive her bike, although she would if she had too. She had practice doing a lot of things buzzed out of her mind. “Hmm, which part would you like to touch first?” She asked with a smile. “My lips?” She asked as she ran her fingers over them, “Maybe my breasts?” She then moved her hands over them. “Or maybe it’s the hidden prizes that lay underneath the clothing?” Helena was digging herself in deep now and she knew that she was have to give him a sample of something, but it was all going to depend on what he truly wanted.

If she was willing to go farther than this the best place to be was his place because she did not want him to know where she was located, but then all of her fun toys were at her place. If she allowed this to go farther she would have to improvise.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Mon May 18, 2015 9:31 am

Sithis looked at her wildly. She was something truly. So challenging and teasing. He liked every bit of it. He would enjoy fucking her if he got the chance. She would enjoy it too a lot. He would put a lot of time pleasing her if it came to that. Then after hours of foreplay, he will fucked her so hard she won't see what's coming to her. He had this planned all along. If only she would give in. She seemed to not be able to do this. However Sithis was still not discouraged. If he can get this woman to be his fuck buddy. That would be amazingly great. Without any emotions or feelings to it. He can do that well. It will be just sex. If only he had the ability to read minds, he could predict her movements. Sadly If only he had the ability to read minds, he could predict her movements. Sadly Sithis did not have such an ability.

His eyes looked at hers as spoke."Damn babe, why you gotta hurt my feelings?" He asked her as he laughed. However that laugh soon ended fast and quickly. When her breast we pressed against his arm not only that but she rubbed her sweet amazing soft juicy melons against his arm. He raised an eye brow? So a few drinks and she gave in? That was her weakness? That's it? he was now completely confused.

"Babe why you gotta get a man so hard and frustration." he admitted. As the discomfit in his pants grew from his cock twitching and trying to break free from it's cloth. Turned to massive pleasure, yet was clearing shown he was about to lose his stuff. "Baby trust me. We there was a place such as hell, I will be plowing that sweet tight little ass of your without stopping." He grinned. And gave her an answer. He wanted her bad very bad. He froze as he just realized she was near his ear. Sneaky bastard that one is. A Small shiver ran up his spine as as she licked his ear lobe. Yet he still showed great retain.

Sithis shook his head and downed the drink as well. Only to look at her. As she spoke."Babe, you haven't seen such a monster in your life. Though I don't doubt it. I have equipment and toys and kinky toys in my apartment that are bigger my cock. Dildos can be bigger then my 13' inches. So I won't argue. I usually keep things such as those for when they girls are alone and I am out searching more females to bang." he told her. As her nails went his upper thigh he could not help but realize a massive moan."Fuck, babe. why you gotta tease a man like that." he told her. Once she reached the monster should could feel if she went up and down his length and gripped it, he was very long and not only that his girth was massive 3 inches in width. He looked at her and smiled.

"When you want a real cock. And not a Plastic dildo, I'll be sure to satisfy your desires, babe." he told her. He nodded. He smiled."You are craving the danger, you want me I can see it in your eyes, just by how you are touching." he said in a warily tone, still trying to resist touching her.

He looked at her. If he had not had a plan for her he would have lost it and just jumped and started pleasuing her. However his big ego prevented it. He cupped her chin and brought it in for a kiss, only to move to her ear. He spoke in a soft cooed like voice."Babe, what happened to you can look but not touching rule." He went on in his own voice."To tell you the truth a idiot would take one part. If you allowed me, I would pleasure three spots, those petals of yours you call a pussy, those soft tender melons you call your tits, and the lovely texture of those red colored lips covered with lipstick. " He told her. If she wanted to play the game she would have to play harder, she wasn't going to get him that easy. And he still do not touch those spots without permission."I will tell you something that I want you to exploit. Ego has a upside it isn't always bad babe. What' it gonna be gonna play hard ball. Or are ya gonna leave and go to whatever. It would be a shame to not get your pented up stress, anger, and frustration on to me via sex. That you have against your mates that have wrong you." He cooed in her ear.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Mon May 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Helena could not believe she allowed herself to be pulled into this man’s web after she stated to herself that she was not giving in. But she was a woman and she hated everything and everyone and wanted nothing more to kill people that get in her way. She blamed her father and Oliver for her actions, but deep inside she was still a woman and she had needs that had not been met in a very long while. She had been to set on revenge to kill everyone that had done her wrong. What was it about this man that was drawing her towards him? Helena could read this man like a book and all he wanted from her was sex, but god all this teasing and things from both parties could she really do a one night stand? If he was as good as he says would she want to do a one night stand?

Helena sipped on her drink that she had just poured and while she slipped slowly she looked at the man. She knew he was getting frustrated because she could tell by the way he talked and moved ever so subtly. “I didn’t think that a man like you had feelings that could even get hurt?” She asked with a small smirk. “I mean, do you even have a heart under that shirt?” She asked as she played with a couple of buttons on the shirt. “Don’t think because I am giving you a little incising that I am a pushover.” Helena stated firmly, “Or that I have had enough to drink to have sex with you.” Helena continued. “I am just testing the waters.” Helena said and then moved away a little but not too far.

Helena knew when she went back over to him and played with his ear that she was moving into dangerous territory and could get herself into some trouble. Not that she could not get herself out of it if she needed too. The pull to this man’s darkness was too much of a draw. “Well you must really want me bad to get yourself into that sort of situation.” Helena smiled, “Love, you must learn control. Control and you won’t get turned on.” She smirked knowing that she really she be listening to what she was preaching. “My ass is off limits to any of that.” She stated. “So do not get any ideas for that. You will be lucky enough to visit Paradise Island.” She smirked and looked him straight in the eyes trying to read him. Of course most men are unreadable and that was a lot of her problem.

Helena pulled back and downed the drink just to pour another one and just shook her head. Men she swore she could count on one hand the amount of men that didn’t think they were all that. Always had a bigger package than the last guy or even the next guy. How many men had told her that once she slept with them she would always come back? She laughed at the thought herself because if that was the case she would not be single. “It doesn’t matter how big it is, you still have to know how to use it.” Helena stated and then glared at him, “I do not sleep with woman, so you better not even think about getting that thought inside that huge head of yours.” Helena did not even like the idea of sleeping with other woman, let alone playing with toys for this man to find pleasure in watching. “Because the last time I checked, teasing was a form of foreplay, but if you want me to stop it will not be a problem.” She said with a subtle sigh and moved over as far as she could in the booth and pretended to ignore him a little.

Helena pretended to stare at a spot on the wall and slowly sipped on her whiskey, trying to forget the conversation completely. She really wants the real thing, but did she really want it from him? Her emotions and thoughts are suddenly all over the place because of this man. He was right she was craving it, craving it with a passion. She wanted to move the table and straddle him right here in the booth and was showing great restraint. When he moved her chin she really thought he was going to kiss her and had even closed her eyes in anticipation of the action. She knew that what he was saying was true, but she decided to be smart, “Well I touched you for a moment, you are not suppose to be touching me that was the rule.”

As she listened to him talk she could feel the wetness growing between her legs as she listened to what he wanted to do to her. It had been so long since anyone had touched her there, she knew that one touch and she would probably explode viciously. “What is it about you that makes it hard for a woman to tell you no?” Helena turned and looked at him, “Why do you like to play around with woman? Do you know that you cannot just have sex with a person without some attachment being made?” Helena asked him still trying to find a reason not to do what her body was on fire to do.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top