Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

Bringing Back Memories (NC- 17 Lena and Sithis)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bringing Back Memories (NC- 17 Lena and Sithis)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Sithis was thinking to himself. So If I get her into my pants. I will have her in my grasps. I will have her hands. She would taste his long thick dong, in all her holes. After four hours of just plain foreplay. True foreplay may tend to get boring. However, when it comes to me. I am the Emperor of foreplay. He thought to himself. Sure he could used the King or High King. However choose to use a word higher then both those things combined. Which held more meaning and power hence him using the word like Emperor. He made him feel more alive and well. Not only that feel like he was in in some form of strategical power of importance. It gave him something of importance it gave him the feels of being the one in charge. Of course that wasn't true at the current moment. As he seemed like he had the upper hand it could all change. He simply had to make her want him more and crave him deeper. To a point that she is covered in darkness and would not want to stop joining the Dark side of things.

He eyes glanced at her as he took he's drink and downed it."People are full of surprises babe. Don't I do not have feelin's babe. I do not know what those are in fact?" He told her. He smiled at her, and leaned towards her."Babe, you really think an Egoistical stallion like me would have a heart when he fulfills every women's desires, so they are pleased and remain pleased?" he removed her as he looked down at her hands she had been loosen some of he's buttons untying them. He felt the need to do it. To just lose it and just do it right there and then. However he choose not to he kept his retained on himself. Patience was key in this battle against who would win. The Lust or the Luster. This would be one of these nights that Sithis had conjured and defeated Once Once he had her in he's grasps. She would be all he's for the burying. Not only that but he would make that world rock of hers. She will grow with a need to beg a crave him more. Just because he had long stick below he's waist didn't mean he didn't know how to use it. She will sure to found out sooner or later.

He's eyes trailed at her body. Such a magnificent look. Oh how he would love to have his skillfully fingers spread those petals, while his fingers crawled at her walls. Lena had a another thing coming to her. He looked at her and laughed."Babe, you don't know how long I've been wanting you. Babe, I'm gonna take that, Ass to the Pits of hell and turn it to ruins."Sithis seemed to be very vugler he but he seemed to make no attempts in touching her body parts. Not yet he was gonna make her crave it. He chuckled."You give yourself more credit then you give men. I've shown great control babe, any normal man by now would have jumped on you. Trust me, I can hold my own against any woman. You just have to found out. Don't be surprised when you come begging for more. The feeling of getting a nice thick long thing stuffed inside of you. The way I would pick you up by your thighs and jam my cock into that tight little thing you call vagina. That pussy will be, trained daily." He joked. He became slightly more crude it was more of a ego thing then anything. "Damn babe, I thought I was gonna get some. Damn I was wrong. Damn babe why you gotta get a guy down like that." He penis twitched in enticement at the denial. This was truly wondrous to be quite honest. She looked into his eyes. And he gave her a smug smirk. Giving her a warm and gentle smile.

He looked at her and he simply shook he's head. She thought he did not know how to use that massive slong of he's she was dead wrong. He's massive slong would rock that tight tiny body of hers."You'll have to found out I guess." he told her. Honestly. She had a another thing coming for her. He was gonna take to a whole new planet. That's how big he's ego was and at how good he was. He said nothing to her saying to stop teasing."Depends, on how you looking at it?" He finally told her. He had other ways of teasing the amazing woman. He followed her and cupped her chin."I thought rules were meant to be broken? Hmm?" he asked her moving his lips so that they were inches next to each other. With three seconds he pulled away. He was gonna want her to crave it more. That is the third time he attempted to kiss her but refused to. Just to mess with her.

He shook he's head. "It's not that you don't dislike it. In fact I can read you like a book you want this. Not just this but you want more. You wouldn't have given me the time of day and left. Just like you said. Tell me honestly, how long have you gone without a man's touch, how long have you not let those sexual frustrations out?" He questioned her as he cooed softly to her.

"To answer your question. When you been around the fuckin game for a long time. There's not a challenge you can't conquer. The more challenging the Female, the more fun the night is." He added as he amends her efforts at how well she tried yet he knew how well she craved it or wanted it. He wasn't an idiot. He raised an eye brow."Because I do not like to be tied down, to a single woman." He told. However that was a lie he had one woman he loved truly but that love was blind by he's way of screwing other woman. Anastasia was the one he loved.

"But you can dear. When I fuck. I fuck for fun. I have no desire in forming bonds with." he said as he leaned aginst her she shoulder. and whispered into her ear."Want to have a taste at my fingers? What better way to have the risk of others lookin or finding out? Your dress is enough to hide such things. Baby, you want it. I know you do. Just come over to the dark side. " he cooed into her ear, as he attempted to seduce her further and crave he's fingers and him with lust.

Credit goes to the Lovely Jules for this amazing Sig.
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Helena was aware that she had too much to drink that she was even considering doing this with this stranger.  But then if she gave into him she would be giving into him and into her own personal desires.  Helena was thinking really hard about what she was doing while she was working on this bottle in front of her. She had never thought about anything as much as she was thinking about this in her life.  Killing people she had no issues, she just pointed and pulled the trigger.  She never had any issues about sleeping with someone either, she just stripped off her clothes and fucked them and moved on.  Hell she had on many occasions teased the day lights out of a guy and left him hanging.  It was like no big deal to her to do that, so what was her issue?  What was it about this guy that had this pull to her?

Helena smirked as she listened to him talk about feelings and she thought maybe he misunderstood what she meant by feelings.  She didn’t have feelings per say about anything.  Her heart is black and doesn’t care about anything.  It was ruined a long time ago and no amount of anything would change that, at least that’s how she was thinking at the moment.  “Even the most evil person in the world has some feelings about something.”  Helena pointed out to the man.  “I am pretty sure there is more to you than just filling the desires of women.”  Helena laughed a little as she thought, “Thinking yourself egotistical is a feeling that you have about yourself.”

Helena had enough booze that she was even undoing his shirt until he stopped her.  She smirked a little because she could not believe he stopped her.  He had a very well defined chest from what she was discovering while she undid his shirt.  “Hey there is much to discover under there and I thought you would give me a sneak peek.”  She laughed, knowing that if he gave her a peek she would have to show him a little more of what she had to offer.  If she did this where would it go she was wondering to herself.

Helena glanced a little and could not help but laugh at his comment.  How could he have been waiting for her or wanting her long?  “Well I imagine since you just met me you have wanted me since the moment you laid eyes on me.”  Helena laughed twirling the liquor around in her glass.  “Just like all men on the planet wanting to get into my pants.”  Helena was just shaking her head and wanted to laugh a little as she listened to the man talk.  It had been so long since she met a man hung up on himself the way that this man was.  “I am sure women just lay themselves at you feet just begging you to claim them over and over again.”  Helena said with a smirk.  “But you can tell me everything that there is about yourself but if have to learn it all on my own.”  She smirked, “And I haven’t decided whether I want to find out quite yet.”  She smiled.  One of this guys problems was he was too stuck on himself.

Helena had always been a rule breaker because if she wasn’t she would not be here right now.  But she was trying to obey the one rule she made for herself if for anything other than the guy that was sitting next to her.  He moved close to kiss her once again, but once again he passed right by.  Helena swore she was unsure who was teasing who worse.  He wanted to tease her with the hint of touch she would tease him with a hint of touch too.  She took her fingers and ran them along his thigh once again inching even closer to the target.  “Of course you can read me, its not like I am trying to hid anything from you.”  Helena said having forgotten all about the drink that was in her hands and paying the man attention.  “Well just because we are talking and teasing doesn’t mean I am going to give into what my body is wanting.”  Helena stated knowing that she was still fighting that big internal battle she was waging.  She was also loosing it she wanted to add to herself.   “Its been a long time, but I am sure you are just onto your next woman for the evening and if I give into you, then you will move on again.”  Helena smirked, “Although after a round or two I am sure I could get you to stay in the bed at least a week begging for more.”  Helena could play the game right along with him.

Helena pushed the table a little to the other side of the booth so she could move herself a little more sideways and smirked as she placed her legs across his thighs.  “Well I do like to pose a challenge.  This has rather been fun.”  Helena commented having to admit she had not felt reckless like she was feeling in a long time, or had as much fun as she was having.  “I have never been one to be tied down either; I mean I did at one time.  But what is the point because all the men in the world are just like you.”  Helena said as she pointed her finger at him.  “A man trying to sleep with the entire women population.” Helena said with a laugh kicking her shoes off.  “But surely there must be someone in the world that had made you think about stopping?”  Helena asked, “I mean the world is huge.”

Helena was actually enjoying watching this man beg for her.  She always did enjoy when a man beg for her body and when she gave it to him she loved it when he begged for more.  “I already live on the darkside of life, but it is tempting.”  She said as she moved her feet a little teasing him with her toes.  “We can’t very well have sex in the booth you know.”  She laughed.  “Then everyone would want to join.”

Last edited by Helena Bertinelli on Thu May 21, 2015 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Thu May 21, 2015 10:31 am

Sithis had to wonder was it worth it the killing, the murder, the bullying, etc. Of course it was he had no problem in killing people. However when it came down to people women they were simply pleasure in Sithis's own game of schemes. Women was he's drive to Survive. In this evil world. They were many things in this world, Aliens, Superheros, Villains, and Gods. Yet women seemed to be the only people keeping him from going completely mad. It was odd however of all things Sithis choose over simple things. Still it was all worth it. Perhaps it was not. But the pleasure of it was far to much to go without having some sort of withdrawn effects. Sithis has fucked over countless women. All for lust and pleasure never to hold any sort of emotion or feeling. It felt right and good but was it all worth? Banging married women only to have the man come after him and him breaking he's arm. Ruining lives to have people go after him and have them simply lose. It was fun, and Sithis wouldn't pass a day where he wasn't like this. So in all fairness he will resume he's man whoring days. Because he simply can.

"That depends really. If you would like to know. We can't see evil people's hearts. Or how they react or yet their motives if they do not show them. But that is a discussion over thing else. Let us enjoy ourselves, Babe. Because I am gonna rock your world." he meant Coffee if she would like that after they fuck, then after coffee he could bang her again and again till she can't about nothing but him. And then when she wants him again, he simply deny her of everything. Just so she could be denied of sex and lust. Sithis shook he's head."Naw, I'm pretty boring. My life is dull. And the only pleasant thing about me that I have experience over is sex. So, Babe. You see what I mean my little Scarlett babe when my fingers go to work." he chuckled at her. She was in for a big surprise. Something she would greatly enjoy. He hoped she go for hours. Because Sithis wasn't someone that can do one release and stop. IN fact he can go for a good six to twelve hours. Mostly due to he's Durability. Before he's experiment Sithis can go for an hour and sometimes two hours, and even that was pushing it. Now he can go for a hours. Without tiring himself and keep himself erect. "So Babe, wait till you see me an action. Maybe then you will understand why my ego is so big." He winked at her seductively. He just couldn't wait to prove her wrong. This was just going to be fantastic.

He smirked as he stopped her from undoing he's shirt."Perhaps, but that will have to come later of course." he would cup her chin and place his thumb at her lips."Those pretty lips of yours. Must be dirty from all the suck." He released his thumb from her lips and placed his thumb cover lipstick that he obtained into he's mouth, He had some resistance to those kinds of things so lipstick didn't bother him."I must say the taste of yours lips." he said cleaning his thumb off. Pulling back with a pop."Is absolutely delicious my dear." he told her honestly.

"Only half true. I've been wanting a lot of the ladies in this place. You just caught my eye. And I was like you know what screw it why the hell not. You seem like the challenging type. Might as well conquer the ones that are mighty challenging then conquer a weak frail person." It was true conquer that Queen of the Jungle and have yourself a decent fuck. Conquer a inexperience bitch. Sex was boring. She seemed like the type that would not only rock he's world for the first time of he's life but also inflict him pain which he took as pleasure. This was just absolute good. He wanted her a lot. And right about now she would just be amazing. Shit if he did not show any form of resistant right about now. He would most likely jump her now and they would start fucking. He downed he's drink and placed it on the table."You honestly blame them? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Seems I'm not the only one with a big ego." he complimented her amazing looks. True she was sexy, though he was a bit surprised by her having an ego of her own. That was just more of a turn on. At who would be more dominant in the Bedroom. Her or him. Guess Sithis would have to found out. "Do you blame the women that do? Have you looked at me? I ooze the word sexy." he chuckled calmly. And then again he did ooze that word. he was a magnificent sexy handsome lad that any woman would fuck. He shook he's head and replied."Doubtful." he told her honestly. She wouldn't get anything off him. He didn't want anything but sex from her. He seemed."Perhaps you shouldn't. Life is boring. Though, if you meant my body. I'll glad you show you what this body is made of." he chuckled.

When she inched her fingers at he's thigh, Inching closing to he's prize, he took he's left hand and took hold of her wrist, gently placing it on top of he's cock that was covered by he's pants. He would guide her hand up and down it. It was warm even with the cloth and was struggling ti's way by twitching slightly to get free of it's cloth and come into action, he's right hand moved underneath her dress however it did not go right for the prize, he would stroking her lower thigh gently. "Such a soft texture." he cooed at her as he mentioned her thighs. Such soft skin she had it was amazing great. He smiled at her."Depends really, how long can you keep this game up before your sexual desires kick in and you give up." he told her calmly. Enjoying the feel of her thighs as he inched he's way to her upper thigh running he's hand up and down it. With her next words. He grinned. This woman thought she was going to get two rounds from him? HA! She was sadly mistaken. He shook he's head."Two rounds? You strike me for some normal man?" he questioned her."Baby, after twelve rounds to fifteen rounds, I'll have you begging for more." he told her honestly. And that was no lie. However the most he's ever gone was nine rounds. Though he was sure he could go for more. He was sure of it.

He listened to her next words and took them in."And the challenged was accepted. Though I think you might have lose." He's ego still kicking it. never given up."I have no heart it's as black as the clank board. I love no one. I only love sex." That wasn't entirely true but she didn't have to know that. He did love someone Anastasia. He loved her greatly. Still, he would remain fucking other women. When her toes went as he's crotch, he smiled, and removed he's hands from her thigh, and placed them on her toes, moving her toes so his's cloth cock can go in between her toes. He smiled as he spoke resisting the urge to moan."Let's head over my place?" he asked her. Hoping she would say yes."Unless you had someone where else for us to go?" he added.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Thu May 21, 2015 2:21 pm

Helena had too much to drink and to be honest she was unsure on long she could go, even if she was to agree to do this. Although once she got going she was sure she could keep up the pace. Well she could hope she could keep up the pace. She had to admit she was not looking into ending the fun she was having and wondered how much time this guy was willing to commit too. He seemed like he had a big enough ego that maybe he would be in for a entire weekend. Suddenly she was wondering if this man would be interested at doing this once in awhile. A person for each of them to go to when they needed to vent out some anger and stem. Helena had a streak that not many knew about and she wondered if he had that streak too. Watching him and listening to him she noticed that he did seem to enjoy a little bit of pain and he had mentioned being tied up.

Helena started watching him with a lot more interest as he talked. Helena was not going to give him the time of day past her teasing, but he turned her around and now it was just working on the particulars. “Well to be honest, I believe I would be the one to rock your world and you would be the one begging me for more.” Helena told him because he kept pushing the fact that he could rock her world. Helena smirked when he placed her hand on his crotch, and to be honest she did not need his help to moving her hand over it. She had to admit he was a big as he said he was, and it had been awhile since she had one this size.

When he rubbed his thumb over her lips and placed it in his mouth the resolve that she had that had been slowly fading away. She moved so she was straddling his lap and took a hold of his hand and looked at his fingers. “Hmm, I wonder how many woman these have felt up?” Helena wondered not sure why she was wondering it. She began to suck his index finger a little, “Hmm, I wonder how long it would take you to send me over the edge?” Helena was doing a little deeper teasing enjoying her playfulness at the moment.

When Helena listened to him talk she was challenging and she had to admit that he was correct about that because when the conversation had started there was no way that she was going to give into this man, but after the first hour there was no way she could turn around now, but how much was he willing to give her. She had been lonely he was right, and he had to be single because one should not cheat around and if she found out he was actually with someone she just might have to kill him. “You are correct plain ol sex is boring.” She said as she moved her hands to his shoulders and moved them to his hair.

Helena moved her hips a little as he talked about ego and she had to admit she knew she had a ego and if he was going to play his ego card she would play hers. “I have always known I was god’s gift and men who spite me deserve what they have coming to them.” She smirked and moved in to kiss him, holding his face with her hand so he could not move. She slowly ran her wet tongue against his lips begging to give her a little interest. “I have nothing on my plate for the whole weekend.” Helena said with a smirk, “If you think what you want is going to take a few hours, you are fairly mistaken.” Helena said as she leaned forward and peppered his neck with kisses, “Time with a woman like me is at least the whole weekend? Unless you can’t handle that?” Helena said as she rubbed herself against him then slid off his lap and started walking to the door.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Sithis looked at her. She was an amazing challenge. Almost to a point that he wanted to jump her. He thought about it many times yet he resisted. Perhaps he could get something from her. Something that would allow the two of them to vent off their steam. That would be great. For them to occasional meet each other for sex of course. It would be truly splendid. How he wanted her now was unbelievable. He hadn't this want for sex from just anyone. That meant that she was a true Scarlett Challenge.

"Tell, me the person whom I do not know that name off. Let's keep like that. We are just strangers wanting to let our deepest desires off." He nodded at her. Shaking he's head. It was true. He could feel it that she wanted him, needed it, craved it. However she would found it that he was not that easy to get himself.

"Baby, you can rock my world any time you want. I'rd welcome it." he winked at her. He smiled at her. Nodding her way it was true. He wouldn't mind and would allow her to rock he's world anytime of the day. "Like what you feel?" he informed her.

He smiled as she straddled him, and took hold of he's hands."I don't think you would like to know nor want to know the answer to that. Besides I think I lost count." He could have been thousands. Within he's life time. To many to count. He was a real man whore. He never thought how he's sexing would affect other people. He felt the inside of her mouth as he's index finger entered hers. He would let out a moan that was surpassed for a very long time."Damn, babe. Finally got me to let out a moan. Impressive." he said by her simply sucking his finger." I don't know perhaps not long." he told her calmly. Chuckling.

"Yah it is. You have to add fire to it. For the excitement. or can simply tease you for the day. and leave you hanging.. I bet you would hate to be denial of an orgasm. That you are so craving to have." he noted. When she pushed her hands on he's shoulders.

When she moved her hips he's eyes narrowed though it wasn't as an a disappointment more like excitement. "You hate me this much? Shit, If you keep moving like that I think my cock would sprang from it's cloth." he noted as an a joking manner.

As she went for a kiss. Hold he's face he reached for hers and kissed her back. He's mouth opened around her tongued, as he used he's lips to cover around it, making sure to suck on them. Before pulling back as a slight trad of saliva separated from their lips. "Not bad." he commented about her kissing. She kissed he's neck and rubbed on him. And then slid off. He got up and followed her once they were outside he slapped her ass."Come on babe, this way." he told her. He's apartment wasn't that far.

Once they have gotten to it. He would then open the door by locking it. Allowing her to go inside he would then follow and then close the door." This way to the torture room." he told her once he turned to the right, they were inside, she would found this place as if it was living sex dungeon just to a lesser degree in terms of size wise.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sun May 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Helena could not believe she had allowed herself to crawl into this man’s lap and was sucking on his fingers. She could not believe that this simple gesture got him to moan a little. Helena was still having trouble in her mind to do this, although she had gone too far to turn around now. “Well if you don’t know who I am by now I am not as well known as I thought.” She said with a slight laugh. “Lena is my name, but I don’t recall catching yours.” Helena commented

Helena had to admit that when she straddled him she could feel partially what he was actually built like and she smiled a little at his question because it actually felt rather nice and she was having lots of ideas flashing thru her mind. Helena could not help but smirk, “Hmm, it does feel like it could have possibilities.” It was already settled in her mind that this was going to happen. “Oh shh, I never said I hated you and I would hope you would not deny me a release.” Helena stated, “I keep playing like this I won’t need your help in getting one.” She said as she melted into his kiss.

When she offered the kiss she was unsure how he was going to react to it. First he kept denying her kisses, but giving that it was her offering he allowed it. She had no doubt that he was going to be a excellent kisses, especially with all of his bragging. Plus she already knew she was a excellent kisser, but when the two of them came together it was almost like magic. Two dominate personalities coming together as one was like a match being lit to dynamite. Once they released and his comment about the kiss kind of irritated her a little, because she knew that it was the perfect kiss and he goes and makes a comment like that she was unsure now if she wanted to do anything.

When she moved off and started heading out and he slapped her ass she quickly turned around to him, “After a comment like you gave about my kiss I am not sure you’re entitled to slap my ass.” She glared at him as they headed to his apartment. Helena always had a problem when she felt like someone insulted her and she did not like to be insulted and so far she did not feel that she had insulted him. She had only so far commented about his ego and how he thought he was good and it was going to be up to her to determine if he was as good as he claims he is.

Even though she was a little irritated at the moment she was still going thru what she had decided on in her mind. Her body would fight with her at this point if she was to turn around and walk away. When they reached his place she was surprised to see him holding open the door for her and she walked in. She looked around the place and was glad it looked relatively nice. Before she knew it he had led her to the torture room. Once inside she looked around and had to smirk a little, it was a nice play room, but she thought hers was better, but she would not say that. “Now this does not look like a torture room, this is more of a room for pleasure.” She smirked, “But then is it for my pleasure or yours?” She smiled, “Or maybe both.”

Helena found herself walking around the room looking at all of the toys that he seemed to have in it. Many of these toys she had for herself. Helena looked around one more time and found herself walking over to the bed and sitting down. She took her left leg over her right and it was then she realized she had never grabbed her shoes and had to laugh a little at herself then back to him. “Well I must say it looks like it could be a fun time, but how much time are you willing to spend in here?” Helena wanted to know because she liked to take her time, but then she wanted to play with him and wanted him to play with her. “Well then I believe we are going to have to discuss particulars if you want to play in here.” Helena stated because she had hard limits and they were not to be messed with.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Mon May 25, 2015 7:44 am

Sithis looked at her while they were in his pleasure room with Sithis's. She thought it was a pleasure room how very interesting of her to think that. It was in fact a pleasure room of sort. But Sithis didn't like to call that. He shook his head as she sat down. He would look at her and smile. So they would need to discuss what they liked. He sat next to her and spoke."I am willing to spend a lot. Lena." he told her he could not believe he finally got her. "Shall we discuss what the two of us would like to do? Let's start with you first, what do you have for limits?" Sithis said.

He nodded as he placed his head on her thigh."I am Sithis by the way." He really did not want to give out his name. By since she gave hers. He might as well give his. He wondered about something. He wondered after he was done. Done of this fuck fest of this weekend would she stay with him to pleasure him him in some sort of way or simply leave. He did not care nor would ask. But they're was always that wonder in his mind. Would she care enough to spend the time and even more fucking him.

He moved his hand towards her upper thigh. "Tell me the stories. How good are you exactly?" he wondered. If she was truly as good as she was telling him.

(Deepest Apologizes for the small post)

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sat May 30, 2015 11:20 am

Lena sat on the bed and looked around the room still trying to figure out why she convinced herself to join this man here, on his on stage as it were. Lena never took a man back to her place or go to theirs, but for some reason she was doing everything against her nature when it came to this man. “Hmm, willing to spend all that time with me.” Lena smirked, “Although you might want to keep me around after you have had me for the weekend. Because you will be craving more.” He wanted to know what she wanted to do and the time for limits had come. “Well it is obvious we both like to have things a little rough, but there are always limits to roughness.” She stated.

She moved off the bed and started to look at the items in the rooms as she ran her fingers across some of them. “Well I refuse to be hit with any whip, belt or cane so get that thru your head. Also don’t even think of sticking anything up my ass.” She stated. “I don’t mind being tied up, but if you cross any of my lines while I am tied up you will pay for it. “ She continued. “If I tell you No to something I mean NO.” She said then went back to the bed and sat down.

She moved up on the bed placing her back against the head board and when he laid down with his head in her lap she found herself relaxing a little and running her fingers thru his hair. In the bar she was always on guard, but here alone with him she relaxed a lot. “Well it is nice to meet to meet you Sithis. You know that everything that happens between us is just between us. No one will ever know.” She tilted her head a little when he asked about stories. “I am as good as you say you are. I have never had complaints.” She smirked, “At least not until they complained that I was not giving into them. Apparently I am willing to spend a weekend with you, so you must be worth something.” She told him.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sat May 30, 2015 11:48 am

Sithis looked at her. Oh how he wanted to plunged his meat right into that tight little ass of hers. Oh the dreams he had. He bet she would be very sore after he was done fucking her. Oh that would be great. He trailed his hand more into her thigh. As he smiled."Babe, I will enjoy this time with you." he told her smiling."We going to have lots of fun. I do hope. We'll fuck everywhere, this room, the kitchen, the master bedroom the bathroom, in the shower, and even in the hallway out side my apartment. Bet you would like that. "He offered her.

This was simply great. He knew she had an amazing body, he also hoped she would be very tight. As she stood up his eyes leered at that rear of hers. How he wanted to slap that ass. He grinned."No, whipping? Damn, but if you can't get whipped. I give you full permission to torture my body, tease, ball smashing, and whipping you like!" he grinned given her full access and permission or his sadist and masochist nature. Pain was really turned to pleasure for, Sithis. It was an amazing orgasm feeling it gave him.
What he heard next."Damn babe, why you gotta crush a man's dreams. I always wanted to stuff you in the ass. But I will respect your rules." He told her. He honestly meant it.

"No means no I got it." He told her honestly. Once she went back and placed her back on the head board, he insantly placed his head on her lap, his left hand moving under her dress, reaching the panties or whatever she wore, he slide them to the side, and lightly pinched her clit. Before feeling the touch of her already wet pussy. He moved himself up towards her head level. Away from her hand. As he kissed her. His tongue moved up and down and around hers. Before he pulled away."Shit babe, already wet, are we?" He smiled at her.

"Don't worry anything we do here and resume doing in the future won't be told any where else." He said as he inserted his middle finger inside of her inserted into her lightly. Sithis moved his head at Lena's neck as he licked his tongue against her tender skin while sucking on it gently and softly.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sat May 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Lena could not smirk as she listened to everything that he had planned in his mind on what they were going to do. “I believe I will also enjoy my time with you and it is nice to know that you have plans to use and abuse my body.” She smiled. “All the places are very interesting, but then if we did it in the hallway we could possibly have an audience.” Helena laughed thinking she liked the idea of that. “I have always been one for an audience.”

Lena knew by the type of man that he came across as that he would be a little disappointed in what she was allowing him to do so she decided she would brighten his day a little. “I think you might misunderstand. I do not like to be beat, but playing is fun. Floggers can be used of course, and occasionally a riding crop.” She smiled as she went into a little more on what she liked. “But of course I will do whatever it is that brings your pleasure.”

Lena could not help but laugh at his comment about crushing his dreams because it was not a bad thing she did to him. It was not that she had never done that before but given the size that he claims he was she was not going to risk injury. “Well blame it on the size of the snake.” She said with a shrug. She didn’t think about anything the moment his hand snaked its way up her dress to a place that had not had attention for a long time. She could not help but moan into his mouth as he kissed her and she kissed him back. “I thought you could already tell without feeling?” She smirked back at him.

Lena suddenly was lost in his touch and he fingers found their way into his hair and then proceeded to undo his shirt and pull it over his head. She could not help get wetter and wetter and moan a little louder at his intrusion and kisses. “Hmm, least your fingers know how to work.” She said into his ear as she sucked on his earlobe.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sat May 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Sithis looked at her. Oh this is going to be a lot of fun. He was going to try varies of different poisons with her. He couldn't wait to pick her up and impale her with his nice long monstrous member. he grinned at her. This was working very perfectly. He was very excited to a point that a massive budge was shown in his pants. He smiled at her and spoke."Good you better enjoy it. Or I might get the joker gun." in actuality it was really a Water gun to tease and play with. She'll find out that not only would sex be enjoyable, rough, pleasant, and amazing, it can also be fun.

"As if you would mind?" He smiled at her. He shook his head slowly."You know. We can take it to the hall way right now. Give everyone a big show that they would enjoy watching, what do you say? Want to? Or perhaps at a later date?" he asked her curiously. he then looked at her."YOU LIKE riding crops!?" he asked her almost amazed at the thought of that. he felt slightly happy now. That he got to use her the Riding Crop on her. Oh this would be great. Turn her into his own personal play thing.

He frowned. Sometimes being big wasn't all that great it seemed. He shook his head and sighed."Yes your right, blame the snake. They always do." he told her. Grinning afterwards. He smiled at her and spoke."SHH!" he told her. Smiling yet again when she unbutton his shirt and removed it over his head, he went back on the assault to her loving pussy. A second finger entered and a third. It would stretch itself as it clawed around the lower walls. He kissed her."Babe, we are not even getting started." He kissed her lips again. Oh he couldn't wet. To stuff her nice and hard.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Sun May 31, 2015 7:29 pm

Helena was looking at him and she shook her head a little and laughed at him. She was coming to noticed this was the first time since she had dated Oliver that she was laughing and smiling. Not that outside of the room with anyone she would be any different than she always was. “Well I must say you are not that scary.” She smirked, “Those threats are pretty petty.” She said with a shrug. “Besides how do I know if you would enjoy it?” She questioned.

Helena could not help but laugh at the thought, “Well if we did that then everyone would want to join in and where would be the fun in us getting to know each other?” She smirked. “But then at a later date might be fun.” Helena was watching his face for expressions and was surprised that she liked the crop idea. “Geez, don’t look so surprised at what I like, I imagine you thought I could do a lot.” Helena was really excited to see where this was going to go with the two of them because this seems like it is going to be fun.

Helena moaned a little more as she felt another finger inside of her while she was trying to come up with something to say. She found herself running her hands against his chest teasing his nipples with her finger tips. “Oh this is just the preshow.” She said with a smirked and then kissed him again. She started to move her hips against his fingers feelings the scraping against the walls.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Sithis smiled as he looked at her. Oh he was just being impatiencely greedy. As soon as he got the chance, she would feel his massive member so deep inside her. While he thrusted his hips. He was just thinking about how he was gonna plow that ass of hers silly. "I'm not? Most people fear the King Snake over before. Bet those pretty lips of yours want a taste at such a delicious piece of natural meat?" He asked her curiously. he shrugged he's shoulders and sighed."You'll have to chance it, babe.." He smiled

Oh yes she did have to chance it with him. Perhaps he would enjoy it. How silly of her to say he wouldn't enjoy it. "So what if they joined. I would share you any time of the day." He winked at her. This was just sex. He did not want to have any kind of relationship with her. Aside from just sex, Sithis wanted nothing else. He looked at her and smile."You don't like being whipped correct?" he said he brought his free hand and then slapped her left breast that was still held tightly against the cloth."I'll stick to light spanking and slapping then, babe. I'm gonna make you very wet till you leak the fall." He kissed her as he licked her earlobe.

"I don't think you want to know the real me, babes." he sold her. She ran her fingers against his chest, and played with his nipples, he thusted his hand in slightly as his fingers resumed doing what they did best. "I don't think we just even begun." he winked at her.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Helena found herself trailing her long nails against his chest while his was talking, not talking her eyes away from his. She was not scared of him, or what was in his pants because she knew she could handle it not matter the size. “My lips want to taste many things all over the body.” Helena purred out. “Oh I am always up for a challenge, but I wonder if when the weekend is over you will allow me to leave?” Helena said knowing her sex was addicting.

Helena to be honest never liked others watching, but she was never going to say why that was. It was her own little secret and that was how it was going to stay. “Well at least for the first few time let’s just keep it between us.” Helena smirked. There was a time she enjoyed a whipping, but that was not any fun anymore. When he slapped her chest she jumped a little then smacked his ass, “Turn about is fair play.” Helena stated. “Hmm, if you’re going to do that for me, I wonder what I can do for you.” Helena asked.

Helena had been so lost in the flirting that they were doing she had actually forgot that his fingers were still inside of her until he thrusted causing her to jump a little and she decided to tease him a little more. She kissed his cheek and then his neck, “I have to agree in that, and my fingers pleasure me more than you are doing at the moment.” Helena said as a whisper in his ear.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:52 am

Sithis was dreaming in ways he could simply destroy that tight little hole of hers. Until she trailed her long nails against his chest. Which made him jump slightly and give him goosebumps. As she spoke he looked at her. "Is that so?" He questioned her. Well this would be rather interesting she will have much to taste. "I believe it is you who will be begging to stay. In fact I am that good that you will never leave my side." He cooed in her ear. He will enjoy making her his and adding her to the collection of women he had conquered and claimed. She will be knowing as his most prized collection. The most amazing tool ever. He can be pretty convincing.

He shall claim this one as his jewel which he will crown in his pleasure room. Sithis loved a good gang bang, That would be great for her to get into the gang banging. Have two cocks inside of her as they pumped her. That would be truly exquisite. He moaned out and slightly jumped when she slapped his ass."Oh you naughty girl. Do that again, babe." He commanded her as he gave her chest another three smacks. It was light but rough. "This body." He poked at her chest."Is all mine. Do we understand." he said. And smacked her chest harder this time. Before he locked his lips against hers and kissed her.

She then kissed his cheek and neck, He let out a soft moan. He spoke and shook his head. Accepting the challenge."Perhaps I should take it up a notch." He said he entered his entire four fingers and his thumb inside before he entered his hand. And begun to fist her lightly. While inside when he thrusted his fingers moved and scraped the lower walls of hers. "How about now babe?" He questioned. Looking for some form of approval.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:43 am

Helena could not help but continue to trail her nails down his chest, applying a little more pressure with her nail causing a few scratches to appear on his chest. “Oh I know it’s so.” She smirked and trailed her nails down to the top of his pants. Helena was thinking about it and she had never begged for anything, she always took it so it would be interesting to find out how this was going to go at the end of the weekend. Although Helena usually conquered and kept moving. “But I wonder if you will find me special conquest or just another notch in your belt?” She pondered as she traced her nails along top of his pants.

Helena smirked as she watched his eyes dance closely wondering what he was thinking about. She knew that it was probably something about her and what he wanted, but it still made her wonder. “I believe it is rather obvious that I am far from being a good girl.” Helena laughed and then swatted his ass again. Helena moaned out as he slapped her a few more time, “Interesting I must say, my body belongs to you only for the weekend.” Helena said with a shrug and then got lost in the kiss when he kissed her.

Helena was kissing his neck running her tongue along and gasped a little when he put his whole fist inside of her she found herself letting go of him and falling back on the bed panting a little. Oh god, so full she was thinking to herself. She was moaning and getting lost in the feeling that she was having. She found herself back on the bed moaning feeling the pleasure building inside of her, “Clothes…off…easier.” She mumbled out thru the pleasure.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Sithis lusted for her wanted he's big monstrous cock to drive so deep into that pussy of hers and impale her over and over. Till she grew mad of lust and sore. She drew her nails hard across his chest, a shiver arisen in his body."Babe, do it hard, scar me babe." he ordered her. He enjoyed those lovely nails. As she brought her hand on the top of his pants he shook his head. ANd removed her hand."No." He said, with one hard press on the pants, and grabbing hold the boxers as well he would rip the cloth from his body and toss it on the ground, his now hard cock was shown as it twitched with excitement.

"There's a lot of things you do not know about me. My healing and my strength." he chuckled. He kissed her lips."You the most special thing I've met. The two of us will have lots of fun fucking for fun when ever we meet. I'll make sure that pussy of yours get's my cock. Make you into a begging woman. That curves my lust." he smiled. However he leaped forward a bit as she squatted his bare ass."Damn, I wasn't expecting that." he informed her.

"Then let me have that body every weekend. Till you become my person, Queen." He shook his head. He did not mean any of those words he just said. He just wanted to think he cared for her. She was just another object that would go into his collection.

When she moaned and spoke, he thrusted his hand deeper into her and with fast rapid movement."Pretty tight down there. How long has it been. That you've been without a cock?" he questioned, he took her dress and ripped it from her body, the using that same hand to grip the panties and rip that too, then the bra. He gripped her neck with his free hand and released, the hand that was inside her. Bringing her legs over his shoulder and thigh around his head, he held her. Up high, as he pressed his lips against her clit. However he needed a better position, effortless lift one of her legs over, so he can then move her. Her sweet spot hoved over his nose and mouth as he gave it a few licks.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Lena was still fighting herself in her mind as she continued with this man. How many times was she going to put herself out there and not get anything in return? She was not as naïve as this man thought she was when it came to what was going on with them. She could not help but laugh a little, “Hmm, want my lasting scars do you?” She smirked and then moved her nails down his back digging them in deeper. Lena was trying to get his pants off when he told her no. She looked at him a little weird wondering why he would say that. She could not help but get a little pouty look on her face when he said that. She giggled a little when he ripped his clothes and she finally got to look at his ‘prize’. “Really, I thought it would be much bigger than that.” Lena teased him a little trying to push some buttons.

Lena shrugged a little when he said she didn’t know him, but then the same could be said for him not knowing her. She didn’t care what this man was as long as he could screw her, and do it good. Sex was all that was important to her. Lena could care less about a romance, love, or feelings; she just wanted sex. She laughed a little when he jumped at her nice hard slap and then shook her head, “You’re the one who told me to do it again, and so what did you expect me to do?” Lena questioned.

Lena rubbed her body against his naked body for a moment wanting to be without her own clothes, yet she was still tracing his body with her nails. She was thinking about the fun they were having and the fun that they were about to have, but knew all too well what it meant. Both of them were just looking for a little sexual release and even though it might be fun, neither one of them would probably see each other again. “Please you don’t want me to be your queen any more than I want you to be my king.” Lena said rather snarky. “We both want sex and that’s it, I think you forget what type of person I am.” Lena stated, “You will just be lucky to be breathing when we are done.” She stated once again knowing that usually she kills men when she is done with them.

Lena was finally satisfied when the man finally divested her of her clothes because she was becoming rather a little warm wearing them. She moaned louder as his hand was making her melt inside loving the attention her pussy was getting. “Too long, just shut up and move.” Lena snapped a little being so turned on she was done with the small talk. Lena was too turned on to have even mentioned what had happened to her clothes because she didn’t care; she would just steal one of his shirts in the end. She was not planning on them wearing many clothes for the weekend. Before Lena realized what was happening he had moved her into a position where he could show her pussy some personal attention. She found herself wiggling a little being so on fire she needed a released and every time she came to the point he moved. “God, more, more.” She mumbled out as she moved her hips a little trying to get more of his mouth on her.

Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Lena tasted quite amazing and smelled well. She was perfect. Well perfect for the weekend. Till Sithis would another perfect woman to fuck the next day. Honestly, He was a player at heart. However he did fear the wrath of his girlfriend. She would snap if she ever found out he was sleeping with other woman. But that really did not matter did it. What truly mattered at the moment, that he was knock this tiny woman's body so hard. That she will be limping by the end of this Weekend's over. Sithis doubted she would make him tired. He had Astounding Stamina. Far Superior then any normal human being has.

The taste of her clit as he clit her. Brought amazing joy and taste to his taste buds. She was an amazing masterpiece. So Many positions he would like to try out. Oh god. Just about everywhere the two would fuck, he smiled at her and spoke. When he pulled back. "Tell me, How my fist feels." He said quietly. He made an open palm, and inserted his entire hand into her. Thrusting lightly before the speed picked up to a moderate rate. His eyes trailed upwards as he looked at her. "Mhmm, do you like?" He asked her. He was willing to stop if she did not like his hand. that was he was thrusting in a low moderate rate. So it didn't overwhelm her. Plus Sithis was willing to do what ever to please, Lena. So he would be within her control and whim.

His eyes closing, as he pressed his lips against her clit, he made a sucking motion, while he placed his teeth in around it. Gently and very slowly scrapping against the sensitive nub. God. He couldn't wait to place it inside her. However, he wanted to enjoy this thing. This thing being that she had. The clitoris. This certainly could be a thing for Lena and Sithis. It would certainly be an amazingly and great feeling. To have someone to go to Constantly to release sexually stress. Then simply let that person out of his door. Close the door, and act like she no longer existed. It was something that would be great. He gave to shits about her, she was merely here to fuck him. What happens after Sithis did not care. He only cared for Anastasia. Was it right that he was doing this? Sleeping with our females while his girlfriend was loyal. Or was she was doing the same as Sithis. Sithis trusted her enough to not keep tabs on her.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top