DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper -

Go down

All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - Empty All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper -

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 10:31 am

Harley had been doing an awful lot of things outside of the base she shared with her Puddin' these days. Seemed like he kept asking her to go and do more and more things instead of keeping her around the base and spending time with her. She didn't mind sometimes, especially when he asked her to go and do important things, it made her feel special and trusted. Harley wanted to prove that she was useful, that her Puddin' was right to keep her around.

Today though...she was just asked to get out and leave him alone. It made her heart break each time that he said something like that to her. Why didn't he want her? She hadn't even done anything wrong this time. Harley hadn't broken anything, recycled any of his plans or let Ivy into them via her Snapchat like she normally did. She just didn't understand.

Sighing lightly she made her way through the streets of Starling, wearing her under cover clothes again like when she had run into Ivy in her new florists. That had been a fun day, that was for sure. A part of her wondered if she should go and see her friend, but, Harley realised the only thing that would come from that was a big lecture about how bad her Puddin' was for her.

He wasn't bad, he was the best thing in the world and his smile made her feel like it was Christmas every second she saw it. His laugh? Don't even get her started!

She paused at the park in the center of Starling's city and flopped down on the nearest bench there. Just watching all of the happy couples going to and fro made her jealous. Why couldn't she have that with Mr. J? Would they one day? When the Bat-Brain and his band of losers were dealt with? It was one of the thoughts that kept her going through the tough times so, she severely hoped it would come true. Even if it took years, just as long as it happened, she'd be happy.

In the mean time, Harley glared at each and every couple that passed her, muttering things under her breath as she reclined against the bench enjoying the sunshine. At least Mr. J hadn't asked her to leave in the middle of a storm, or snow shower. She could be happy for that much at least, perhaps.

"You just gotta try and look on the bright side." she muttered to herself.

Back to top Go down

All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - Empty Re: All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper -

Post by Jasper Lionheart Thu May 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Jasper had been out and about the Castle, doing things of his own. Cleaning his room, the living room, the car, others factors of the castle. It was big and it was really annoying to do all this, he was finally dismissed from his duties, was allowed to go outside. Jasper hating cleaning. But Mother always reminded him it made him human, it made him adapt to things other then rallying on maids and butlers. it was an annoying chore but he certainly didn't mind doing this if it kept him to his human nature.

He exited the castle, and took his truck and drove off. It wasn't the most expensive thing. But it was enough for him to drive around without attract any attention to himself. Which was really good to be quite honest. It gave him peace and quiet. And that was enough For Jasper to Settle. Arriving at the park. He parked the truck and exited it. Taken the Keys, he pulled out his cell. And sent a text to a few friends. Before putting back to his side pocket. Making his way into the open Area. he noticed an a woman. All alone. Jasper being the sort of guy that's nice and wondrous decided to approach her.

"Hey, Is everything okay Miss? Hey my name Is Jasper Lionheart, it's a pleasure to meet you. What's your name?" He attempted at small talk and decided to give the woman his name. In hopes she would return the favor. His voice was calm and gentle. Almost smoothing like. His handsome features shown on his face even with his outstanding calm tone that gave out a amazing young man. He extended a hand out her way in hopes of her shaking it. "Lovely sky don't you think?" He asked her.

He was going to make a new friend hopefully. To Expand his large group of friends. Jasper was very rich so was his family. Surely she would know who he was. Or heard of him. However he wasn't Jasper the High School Kid today, or the Rich brats. He was trying to be a normal guy.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper - Empty Re: All Alone and No Place to Go - Harley and Jasper -

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 6:06 am

Harley raised an eyebrow when someone approached where she was sitting on the park bench. A part of her wondered what it was about guys coming over to her when she was at her most vulnerable and pensive, maybe they thought that it would be a good time to come and try and get her number? What should she know. Most of the time guys were complete bozo's and didn't know how to approach a woman if the instructions were written on the back of their hand.

At least he seemed nicer than the last guy who had tried to make small talk with her.

That Sithis had been a right piece of work. He had upset her no end and when she returned to Gotham, triumphant in her search for the left handed screwdriver, she had made sure to tell her Mr. J about what had happened. He was angry, that was for sure, but like ordinary she could never truly tell what he was angry at. Maybe she had gotten the wrong model of left handed screwdriver?

Shaking off her thoughts she, hesitantly, took the other guys hand and shook it when he offered it to her. So many times she had been caught unaware from a hidden joy buzzer when her Puddin' had tried to shake her hand she was more than a little cautious now. Fortunately for her there wasn't one tucked away in the palm of Jasper's hand, so she remained without the electric shock. Harley got enough of them at home and back at Arkham.

"Yeah I...I'm fine thank ya for askin'." she replied with a small smile, before introducing herself to Jasper just as he had done to her "I'm Har- I mean...I'm Harriet Robinson. Nice ta meetcha Jasper."

Looking up at the sky, Harley shrugged her shoulders with a slightly dreamy smile on her lips. The sky would be so much better lit up with fireworks, something joyful and colourful, at least it wasn't raining though and it was nice and blue. That was something that she could be thankful for. So although it wasn't what she would class as 'lovely' it was at least something that she could appreciate.

"Eh, I would prefer it if it had a little more colour." she answered honestly "I kinda like the night's sky, all glitzy with stars and passin' planes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Fri May 15, 2015 10:37 am

Jasper eyes widen as he looked at the sky. It was clear. Nice and shiny. Just how he liked it. However it would be even more nicer if there were other things like Stars, the moon, crickets singing or birds chirping that would be lovely for the sounds they made. Plus what else would be greater then the sound of music right? Jasper loved the sound of Music. When she shook his head he smiled. And nodded."Thank you very much. You are very nice." he told her. As he reverted his hand back from her after a a moment or two of shaking. Her hands held a nice texture like all women hands, soft on the skin, smooth in nature.

"It's a very pleasure to meet you Harriet Robinson. You don't mind if I call you just Harriet? Or do I have to call you By the entire name. Which ever you prefer I shall call you." He gave her warm gentle smile. His voice held a calm tone. Amazing as it did. He was cool and smooth. Gentle and kind. Enough to give anyone chills and vibe that this person was flawless while he was human. Well the tone of voice. His voice might have come from different mutations of his families. So that was way he spoke in such a magnificent angelic like voice.

Smiling as he spoke."You know what would be, nice. Harriet? A dark sky. Picture that, with the Full moon, stars flicking around the night's Atmosphere brightly. While we lay down on the grass, wondering about the constellations and how far each star and it's origins is and how it came to be? Don't you agree with me? Harriet?" He asked her in the most calm and wondrous tone he could Muster.

His eyes narrowing and he chuckled. He smiled at her and spoke."We should be friends you and I? What do you think? Think you are up to friendship with a random stranger. Sorry forgive me please. I am just aware friendly. I lack proper friends. With the Exception of one true friend I have." He was speaking of Thana. His one true friend. She was amazing. And cared for her like she was family. And she was in a sense. Like his sister he never had.

"What I mean is I only have a few friends. And I lack in that department. I truly do. The more friends the better. What do you say?" he asked her. Hoping she would say yes.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 8:04 am

Harley was a little suspicious about just how nice this guy was being, she wondered if there was a specific reason for that or if he was genuinely just that nice a person. Nobody she had met had ever been this genuinely nice so her guard was rising up slightly more than it had been before. He might be in league with the Bat, or something like that, sent to make her trip up and admit what she was doing here. She could be doing a top secret job for her Puddin' after all.

She wasn't, but she could be!

"Ya can call me Harri, if ya want to." she replied with a small nod "I don't much care, whatever ya prefer."

And now...he was talking about the nights sky. Well, she seemed to be meeting a fair load of weirdos these past few days so what was another one added on top of that huh? At least this guy seemed nice, pleasant, unlike the asshole she had met last. People like that made her want to stay in Gotham and never leave again. Of course, sometimes she would have to, whenever her Puddin' told her to but she'd never venture out by choice.

That dark and dank city was her home and in a strange way she loved it.

"I'd prefer to be watchin' fireworks. I like all the colours when they splash across the night's sky. A lot prettier than just lookin' at stars, ya often can't see them where I live anyhow. All that 'light pollution' environmental hacks like to go on about, ya know?" Harley stated with a small smile.

The offer of friendship after knowing each other about a minute made Harley frown and her suspicions rise even more. Just who did that? He didn't know her from Adam. She could be some kind of mad crazy axe man who would chop his head off at the slightest provocation. Harley wasn't but that wasn't the point. There was no way that this guy would know that.

Shaking her head slightly, Harley crossed her arms about her chest and tilted her head as she examined Jasper curiously;

"Normally ya have to know some more stuff about a person before ya become friends. I can tell that ya don't have many if ya don't even know how to make one." she commented, voice tinged with disbelief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Sat May 16, 2015 8:30 am

Jasper chuckled. Oh this was going great. She had given him a shorter name to call her by, this meant the beginning of a new friendship. Well that was what Jasper was thinking. His eyes focused on her as she spoke."Harri it is. Oh isn't it the greatest, name ever." he gave her another warm and gentle smile. This was just fantastic all seemed well and he was getting along with her just fine. Maybe he would have gained a new friend after all.

He looked at her and smiled."Yes Fireworks are great. Fire works are amazing and just splashy of tones of colors when they light up in the sky. Don't you think so?" he asked her in a wondrous tone. Hopefully, he was making some sort of progress with her in terms of friends. When ever his in the castle. His usually alone in his room doing homework and that sort of stuff.

School had him busy, with homework and such. It was weird. Mostly because it was either that or he go out do something outside in terms of providing some form of fun for himself. He find himself being always friendly with people. Though this day in age. If you were to friendly they thought you were up to no good or wanted something in return, or something of that sort. it was weird and strange but that's how the world worked. In it's messed up sort of way.

It was very odd how this cruel world was made off. Full of corruption, Wealth, Power, influence, and grief. It was annoying and left a trail of bodies to follow. Earth such a blooming planet. Yet the creation itself was flawed in a sense. Humans that they were, had weakness, had flaws, traits that made them stand out the way they did in this damned world. But Jasper didn't like that. Jasper simply wanted everyone to be nice and kind to everyone. We all knew that was never gonna happen in his lifetime.

He glanced at her and smiled. "You are most likely right. Then again. You seem like the type. To have a difficultly with trust. I understand, Harri. Many people do." He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back."This world. Is such a horrible place. Yet it shares so many memorable moments and tales. Earth's history is rich, yet treacheries. Friend back stab you, some become your true friends. Other just slip away. Any who. I guess I have to convince you someone how to be my friend. or Befriend you some how. I need more friends. A Mind like yours would be a great collection. To amazing true friends in the future!" He nodded. And turned his head towards her, given her a warm cheesy smile.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:27 am

Harley raised a lone eyebrow at the comment that Harri was the greatest name ever, it wasn't, she much preferred her real name. The one that her Puddin' had given to her. Whatever floated this extremely weird guys boat though, she supposed, if he thought that it was the best name in the world then he could continue thinking that she wasn't going to get into an argument with him about it. Leaving that topic there, Harley instead looked at her nails, beautifully painted in alternating red and black. She'd done them last night, and was very proud of them.

"Yeah that's why I said that I preferred to watch them..." she replied warily to the guy's comment about fireworks lighting up the sky with the colors "It's the colours that are the most playful, fun parts of them after all. That and the loud bang that they give when they go off, kinda like a gun, only less so."

At least he seemed to be understanding that she had other reservations from previous encounters with people that would make her less than receptive to having a friend out of the blue. He seemed to realise that what he was asking was, in some ways, quite strange. That was something she supposed. At least he might lay off with such a strong approach if he was going to be intent on getting to know her more, becoming her friend. The only real friend that she had was Ivy and of course her Puddin' but he was much more than simply a friend. He was the love of her life.

Harley wondered why she even bothered lowering her eyebrow, because it just raised again in disbelief a few minutes later.

A mind like hers would be a great one to add to his collection?

Wow, he obviously needed some time in Arkham. True she was a former psychologist but even Harley was aware that she was hardly the brightest bulb in the box when it came to other things. This guy didn't know her to even make an assessment like that in the first place, he was just a walking bag of predictions and scarily nice comments. Harley didn't know what his game was but she wasn't too keen on buying whatever he was selling.

"Right, sure, whatever ya say." she responded with a small laugh "Anyone ever tell ya that ya seem like a crazy person when ya come up to people like that and just start askin' to be their friends? That ain't what normal people tend to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Mon May 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Jasper looked at her. And gave her a warm smile. It was gentle and kind. He had run into many people. A lot of people he made a few friends and a enemies. In terms of bullies which he had dealt with. However Thana was the best of his friends that he had. He loved her as a sister, friend, and family member. If it wasn't for Thana he would be alone and broken. He simply shook his head and sighed. It sure was odd how he approached things sure. Of course it was. Then again when Heroes were known Villains attacked. Why could someone else try something different? Huh? Why the hell not? Of course they could why wouldn't they be able to. This always struck Jasper with a surprise at how people reacted to him. When Their were bigger things in this world then people trying or being nice. This world was different. The news no longer hide things.

"That's interesting. Very interesting." he nodded and turned her way as he smiled at her. "Oh you have a creative imagination as well. This is perfect you must be my new best friend." he chuckled slightly. Sure Jasper seemed nice, almost too nice. But when there were crimes in this world. A lot of crime. Sometimes these things can be easily overlooked. Of course it was odd, Jasper knew it everyone else he approached knew. Who cared? Without kindness, peace, calmness, gentle souls. This world would fall to crumble.

"A ton of times, Harri. Though when this world is so screwed up. Being too kind isn't that bad it brings a form of quines to the tables if you don't mind me saying." He chuckled. And leaned back and looked at the sky."So Clear and magnificent." he told her. "Where do you work exactly? If you don't mind me asking, What's your favorite color?" he asked her.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Harley didn't know how describing what she had showed that she had a creative imagination but she wasn't going to be asking him that. He seemed like the kinda guy to go off on tangents or spend ages talking about something, so much so that it would become boring and she wished that she wouldn't have asked about it in the first place. So, Harley just took the compliment for the time being and would try and puzzle it out herself. Maybe it had been because of the description itself, being like a gun? That wasn't very imaginative though, it did sound like a gun.

"Ha, now that's a funny joke." she replied with a little laugh, slapping her leg as she took in the humor of what Jasper had just said "Being nice is just more likely to make people suspicious, ya know? At least, that's what I thought when ya came up to me. Livin' in an area like I do, guys comin' up outta nowhere normally don't have good things on their mind. If ya know what I'm sayin'."

When he asked her where she worked and what her favourite colour was, Harley again was a little taken aback by just how forwards he was being. Normally there was boring small talk to get through before talking about things like that. It jarred her a little bit because she didn't have a place where she worked made up in her brain just yet, her favourite colour though was something really easy to answer. She wore it no matter whether she was in costume or in disguise! Her Puddin's favourite colour, the colour of his wonderful smile.

"My favourite colour is red, bright vivid red." she answered with a nod of her head to confirm her choice "And as for where I work, I work up in Gotham, at a joke shop, yeah. In charge of making all the smiles for all the people in the city, dontcha know."

So what it might have been a little lie, she technically was responsible for giving the people of Gotham smiles, even if she didn't actually work at a joke shop to do so.

"Where do you work exactly? If you don't mind me asking, What's your favorite color?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Thu May 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Jasper looked at her and gave her a gentle warm smile. He shook he's head slightly. He's dad was such an ass to him that he sometimes wondered if he would turn out into a nice kind. Forunatily for Jasper he turned into a kind young lad. Amazing wasn't it how the world worked. Jasper looked at her and spoke."So like when things goo boom at night. With fireworks I guess I would goo looking for you. Since you caused it. Isn't that about rightio?" He asked her smiling her as he joked around.

It true Jasper was having an amazing time with Harri she was trying amazing to be honest. He honestly just met her a few minutes ago and he was holding back asking her if she liked music, what she liked to eat, what's her dream how, etc. So many things to ask and be curious about people and found out what exactly do they like to do. It was an odd feeling but it was truly amazing. He wanted to learn more about each person he had met and befriend them instantly sadly people did not welcome things such of those.

"I am not really funny. Harri. Trust me I am not. You know what's really amazing. FOOD! What's your favorite food?" He asked her. She went on to talk about her favorite color. So hers was read. He chuckled nice. That was just amazing. Red was a powerful Color it held so much meanings behind it. And she worked at a Joke Shop? "Go figure." he said. He honestly thought her for a teacher of some sort. To be quite honest.

Shaking he's head calmly he would then look at her and blink."Blue, and I am in School right now Senior Year you know. But I am very a Rich man. That really doesn't matter." he told her honestly. It was true it really did not matter. To be quite honest. So Who cared if Jasper was a fancy rich lad. The only thing that mattered that Jasper was nice to people.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 7:54 am

Harley shrugged her shoulders when Jasper asked her if she was the one who was going to be causing any loud bangs to streak across the sky. She didn't know if she should confirm or deny that, given that any one of her darling Mr. J's plots could involve streamers, guns or something else bright and loud. She didn't want to give anything away that she shouldn't and so, remained aloof about the whole thing. Even if she didn't think she would see Jasper again after this conversation, Harley didn't want to run that risk of upsetting Mr. J.

"I couldn't say." she replied with an aloof smile "You'll just have to keep an eye open for me in the future."

The random questions just kept on coming. She honestly hadn't thought about what had favourite type of food was for a long time, normally she simply ate whatever was in the lair that her Puddin' had managed to grab for her that day. Unfortunately these food stuffs were often gross and not appetising in the least to eat. When she could pick herself though, she tended to like sweet things to eat, she snacked on them a lot.

"Eh I guess I like the sweet stuff, I eat lolly pops a lot when I can get my hands on 'em." she answered, non-committedly "But I don't really have a favourite food, I just eat whatever is around the house. I'm not picky like that."

Harley didn't really care that Jasper was rich, and if he didn't either, she wondered why he mentioned it. Unless he was one of those people who thought they would come across all high and mighty because he was claiming to not care about being rich and that it didn't matter when actually it did and without their money they wouldn't survive. A dark little thought crossed her mind and Harley wondered how Jasper would cope all alone with no money in the Gotham Narrows.

That would have been funny.

"If it doesn't matter, why did ya say it in the first place?" she asked with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Fri May 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Jasper smiled and chuckled. This was fun. He was having a great time and he was hoping she had too. He shook he's head simply and looked up at the sky. "So like I this funny thing called Cake. Want some? I can give you some? After I buy it." He nodded to her. As he did he then had a few other wonders about her. What would she be like if their were two Jasper's in this world. That would be quite amazing to See to be quite honest.

"So what would you do if there's two of us? Honestly tell me. I know it would annoy most of the people. Maybe I would get a different reply from you? I always wondered what would happen if there were two of us? Maybe he would be more cruel, less kinda, and less annoying? My evil twin, huh? Wouldn't that be quite amazing?" he asked her. That would be a good question to ask. Double the trouble with Jasper in this world. Maybe he's evil half would be better. Then again that also stuck an idea in he's head. I should Attempt Cloning sometime. Hopefully I would be more successful then others? I bet I would. He grinned as he gave into that moment. That would bloody brilliant.

"Aye that I do. Harri." he gave her another warm smile. As he simply shook He's head. So she enjoyed sweet stuff. Perhaps he could treat her to cake or Pie? PIE Was just bloody amazing. Apple Pie or Meat Pie. YUM! "Perhaps, I could treat you to something nice. Sweet of course I am sure you would like it." he informed her as he nodded and nodded he's head.

"You asked my Occupation. I could have giving you a boring answer. No, I do not have a job. But said I was Rich man instead. To be honest. I want to run my father's company one day. He has quite a lot through the world. The choices are endless once you lose count of how many my father has. Or the lack of interest." he told her half honestly. In reality Jasper wanted to make he's own creations, Robots, Life Form, Organic Life Forms, Etc. That's what Jasper wanted to do. That and Make he's father proud. Or give him the finger.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:41 am

Harley raised an eyebrow and gave Jasper a thump on the upper arm as she stood up from where she had been sitting on the bench previously. He was a weirdo she would give him that, but then again it seemed like she had always really gotten along with weirdo's. Perhaps she should just go with the flow and see what happened, instead of being so skeptical all the time. She just wouldn't tell him anything about Mr. J, if he even asked about him. Simple.

"I don't really think I should have any cake, ya know, I'm trying to watch my weight." she admitted, patting her stomach which was quite small and didn't seem to need to lose any weight really.

His question about what she would do if there were two of him immediately gave her a not very pleasant answer in her mind. She couldn't say that then he might be tipped off to her not being quite who she said she was! Even though she really wanted to say she would shoot one of them and see if the other one felt it, Harley scrambled around for another answer that she might see herself doing. Deciding to go with an adapted version of what she really would have said, she spoke;

"I would tickle one of you and see if the other one felt it, see if it worked kind of like twins do sometimes. They can sense if the other one is in trouble and stuff, don'tcha know."

Shrugging her shoulders, Harley asked; "Well if ya have any bubblegum I'd have a stick. A cola lolly pop too if ya happened to have any on ya."

It seemed like Jasper had a lot of stuff he wanted to do with his life, he was one of those sad people that she and Mr. J had to liberate from the boring confines of their life. How could he work day in day out in a big company, trapped inside the game and his little box inside of it. True since he owned the company it might be a big box compared to those who worked under him but still, one big unhappy life trap that would suck the fun out of him.

"Well if that's whatcha wanna doooo...but it sounds pretty boring to me." she replied honestly, rocking on the balls of her feet as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Sat May 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Jasper smiled at her as she gave him a thumb to the upper arm. YES! She liked him. This meant that they were now what best buddies for life? Or what. Jasper gave her wanders gaze of excitement. Jasper was eager to resume he's learning about her more and more. This was just amazing. The feeling he was getting. Friendship! Lots of it, for living and life! It shall be embraced. All these things should have really hit Jasper up in the head. He was far to care free for his own good, to be quite honest. He looked at her and shook he's head."So, you scared of a tiny cake." He teased her. That was awfully cute that she wanted to watch her weight. Though he doubted some cake would do major damage. It was just one slice.

Jasper looked at her."Well I'm sure it wouldn't hurt it's just a small slice." he nudged her against the arm."So do you have any pets? I like dogs they're are really amazing. Dogs are a man's best friend. I think a lot of people they say this. To be honest, they are loyal companions to both Genders. They are just amazing animals, right?" he asked her shaking he's head. That must have been the stupidish question he might have just asked now or the weirdest he wasn't entirely sure what he just asked.

Her next comment made him chuckle. He knew that wasn't true. Because if there were two of them. He would hope they would be a colder half of him and more ruthless. Then again he might get annoyed himself. Because he would have he's brain power and attempt to recreate something more deadly. Dammit that really sucked. "Aww, aww, aww, That's the most nicest thing a stranger had said to mean on the matter. Thank you anyways." He told her nodding he's head slowly.

He shook he's head and sighed. Maybe being in a big business could be boring from what she had said. "But... But." He said. Shaking he's head."You know. It's boring sure. But the job isn't easy. Just so you know. It's very painful and stressful. Have you ever thought about being a CEO of A Company or Companies, or someone of major importance?" he asked her in a curious manner.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Harley wasn't going to eat the cake and that was that, she had said she'd have a lollipop if he had any but it seemed like he didn't. That was a shame but she could do without, so far she had pretty much a good breakfast to set her up for the rest of the day. She'd had a whole slice of toast, with butter. That was the biggest meal that she had eaten in quite some time, she'd have stolen something but she was out doing these jobs for her Puddin and she just didn't have time. Swiping the odd bit of stuff now and again was all she could do.

Actually, Harley did have pets, she had two hyena's given to her by her Puddin' for being so good. She also thought it was to stop her from asking him for a baby, because every time she brought it up he simply said that she already had two and sent her to look after the hyena's. They were well trained and she used them a lot in battle against the heroes, they couldn't play rough against harmless animals, now could they?

"I do have pets, I have two very large dogs. They take a lot of walking but I really like having them around, they're my little babies." she replied with a bright smile on her lips "I think I spend too much time doting on them sometimes but, they're like my best friends, ya know?"

The idea of her being some kind of CEO sat at a big desk doing all those boring sums and numbers all day almost made Harley want to whack herself dead with her mallet in order to rid herself of them. She didn't want to go back to being that person, she'd only escaped the game because of her Puddin' and now she would do anything to keep him happy and keep herself free.

Becoming the thing she hated the most would be disgusting, the only way she would do it was if Puddin' made her for some kind of caper. There would be no way otherwise.

"No way, nu-uh not happening." she replied with a shake of her head "I'd never do that job in a million years, the joke shop is good enough for me, fun is important and sitting behind that desk doin' nothin' all day is just wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Sat May 30, 2015 11:11 am

Jasper smiled and nodded. He had an odd habit of nodding sometimes. He wondered sometimes what would it be like if Herri was A CEO. Herri the big lady with the paper work. Would look nice. She would boss people around and be like Ruffling you up. He smiled."You know, the job is boring but it has it's perks. I don't think people enjoy being CEO at times." He shook his head slowly. Not everyone was cut out for this sort of business to be quite honest. It a lot of courage to do. It wasn't what every one thought it was. Sure it was boring but it was a Occupation a job people learned money. Just like she worked in a Joke Shop.

He sighed. So what else could the two of them talk. Hm, he needed some form of an idea for them to have an amazing decent conversation. So she had two big dogs. "You have two large dogs? Oh my goodness. They must be beautiful." he said. "Do they have the biggest eyes you've ever seen?" He asked her in a curious manner. Of course they did. Didn't big Dogs always had amazing big cute eyes? He needed to brush on his Animals and subjects. He shook his head. He sighed slowly and then looked at her."So have you decided if the two of us will be friends?" He questioned it. Hoping she would say yes. The more friend the merer.

"You dot on them? How cool." he told her. Snapping back to reality before he looked at her."Yes, Joke Shops are amazing. Stick with what you know I guess?" he asked himself that every day, Studies, Making friends, People, Working on his Robots, Attempting to replicate and create life. Making technology. All that fun stuff.

He sighed and looked at her. He had another question just for her. That he hoped she would answer him."So you get a lot of customers around The Joke Shop, and like do you meet a lot of people that visit? How are the customers there?" he asked these questions. Hoping she would answer them.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Harley agreed that people wouldn't like being CEO's at times, she knew that if she was one then she would absolutely hate it all of the time. Perhaps someone like Jasper was more suited to it though, he seemed like he could do boring and ordinary whereas someone like her and her Puddin' had to shine bright through the world and be as fun and as loud as possible. Sitting behind a desk couldn't accomplish that.

Nodding her head wildly when he asked her again if she had the dogs she had mentioned, Harley smiled brightly and cast her mind back to the two beautiful baby Hyena's that she had at home just waiting for her to come back and play with them. When she thought about it, she did suppose they had large eyes but they weren't that beautiful. They were kind of weird and to most people ugly looking.

"Well they do have quite big eyes but they ain't that beautiful to other people, their fur is a little weird coloured but I don't mind, I think that they're gorgeous anyway." she replied with a firm nod of her head and a factual tone of voice, ain't nobody could tell her that her babies weren't beautiful when they definitely were.

His question about the two of them being friends, again, still made Harley a little uneasy but she didn't see the harm in indulging the guy if it meant that he would stop bringing it up. Seriously, talking about the same things over and over really annoyed her because they got so boring! If it stopped that then yeah, she'd pretend to be the guys friend.

"If it'll stop ya yakking on at me about it then yeah sure I'll be ya friend." she responded in a teasing tone.

The Joke Shop, she was going to assume was Gotham City, because then she would have something in her mind to help her answer his questions. Humming slightly as she thought about how to answer him, Harley shrugged her shoulders before speaking;

"Lotsa people come into the Joke Shop in fact, everyone in Gotham city will at one point or another, we're that popular." she stated proudly "Everyone needs a good laugh now and again after all, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Jasper looked at her. Oh how he dreamed of making more friends. More friends, Screamed more bonuses people for him to befriend. Meant more fun trips meant more loose screws to pick, meant movie time, etc. So many options that friends like HARRI AND JASPER could do together. It was very interesting to see how the two would interact with one another. In the near future. Harri and Jasper were gonna be tight buddies. No loose ends attached, As tight as Thana was to Jasper. Tight as a rabbit and his CARROT! Jasper had chuckled slightly towards himself. He found it weird that he needed to do things such as talk to her in order to for her to find any interest in him.

Shaking he's head as Jasper spoke."You know what I found the most interesting part. How human Behavior works. How it shapes a man or woman. That is an amazing aspect of nature. The Personality, what drives a man or woman to do a certain thing, what annoys them, what angers them." he said softly to her. He hoped she would find that interesting. Or boring like she found the CEO Occupation boring.

"Dogs have amazing eyes. Do you really think a person can tell if something is beautiful or ugly? How they should judge you're animals, on first impressions, no." he announced. "I'm sure your big dogs are amazing dogs. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I can have horrible looks does that make me ugly? No." he said sharply." I can have a Beautiful Personality, does that make me beautiful? No." He said sharply again." Beauty is described by something else. Take nature for instance, that's a fine definition of Beauty." he said calmly.

He shook his head only to brighten up."REALLY REALLY REALLY! YES YES YES!" he said calmly. She was now his friend officially. Yay! Jasper had gained a friend officially.

He looked at her and simply replied to her Joker Shop as in."I see." he said calmly. It was nice. That he at least said something. For he had no statement to what say to her about the shop.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down