DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital]

5 posters

Go down

Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] Empty Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital]

Post by Oliver Queen Thu May 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Oliver was out trying to bring someone to justice when he didn't realize how close he was to the window that he had kicked open a few minutes prior. He went to jump and dodge a bullet and he missed step and fell out of the window crashing to the ground where he blacked out. At least on his way down he was able to lose the hood and jacket they landed in the dumpster beside him and he was just in a black tank and tight green leather pants.

When he woke up he was in a hospital bed he groaned slightly as he tried to get up. Though he managed to pull himself up slightly before he fell against the bed finding the control he moved the bed in a semi sitting position and looked around.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] Empty Re: Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital]

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Thana had heard Oliver go through the window, two storey drop. Then chaos happened afterwards, she had managed to get to the scene before the Ambulance and Police and had taken his bike. He needed a cover storey, the glass cleaned up she had smashed his bike and had it next to him. Then he was carted off to hospital and all the rest of that stuff.

When he woke up she looked at him, "Welcome back mister I don't need help I know where the window is. Next time when I tell you NOT to move back DON'T F*cking move back!" Thana said to him, "Casey is about to enter, you and me were in a motorbike crash. You got injured, got it?"

Thana had to create a story that Casey and everyone else would believe, bike crash seemed best. Everyone bought it, and as there was no signs of the glass from the broken window, no one cared. It also explained why she was there. Thana watched as Casey came barging in, and gave him the look of. "Be prepared."

Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital] Empty Re: Oh Snap (Team Arrow, Casey) [Starling Hospital]

Post by Casey Lavender Thu May 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Casey had rushed to the hospital as soon as she heard Oliver and Thana were in a bike accident, and when she walked in she looked at Thana and Oliver both.

"OLIVER QUEEN! HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY GOD DAUGHTER ON THE BIKE AND CRASH IT!" She said, when Thana tried to speak she shushed her.
"Shut it Thana you are grounded again for another month young lady. Did neither of you think to wear helmets or anything?"

Not giving either time to answer she looked at Oliver, "You almost broke bones, you could of been killed! What would Queen Consolidated. What would I of done if you had been killed? Don't you try to speak OLIVER QUEEN! I am still mad at you! You are grounded as well! Your on home charge for a month. AND Thana will be joining you. Wherever you go she goes, and if I catch EITHER of you on a motorbike again!"

Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Fri May 15, 2015 10:11 am

Once Oliver was in the Hospital. Lucas went personal to check out the scene. Observing what happened. He then made way towards the Hospital. Once he made towards the room he saw three people. The Lovely Casey, That Thana who they had a deal of sort seeming to still found trouble, and Oliver who had landed on the bad end of the deal. Lucas chuckled. It seems Oliver's House arrest had lessen his skill. He shook his head."Well.. Oliver it's a pleasure to see you, again. This time your in the Hospital. How are you good friend?" he asked, as he joined Oliver bed side and whispered something in his ear. Only for Oliver to hear."Seems all that inactively at the house. You have lost your touch." Lucas joked with Oliver before pulling back.

His eyes narrowing to turn to Thana. He was clearly disappointed in her. Giving her a death stare."I see, Thana. Staying out of trouble. I hope?" he questioned her as he eyed her up and down. Simply Shaking his head and sighing."Hello, Miss Lavender. How goes your fine day?" Lucas wasn't stupid. If Thana wasn't here. She might have come for Oliver. So they were dating it seems or something of the like."I hope you all rest up. I think after an Unhealthy day of misadventures drinks are in order for the four of us. After you rest, Oliver. And orange juice for you, Thana." he gave her another glare.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Barry received word Oliver was in the hospital, and while he knew it was probably due to a mistake on the job as the Green Arrow, he did not plan on rubbing it in. HOWEVER, he planned and going to see if he was okay. After assuring his friends and David that he would text them if Oliver was really bad, Barry took off for Starling City.

He first stopped by the Arrow Cave to drop off his suit before speeding to the hospital. In seconds he was at Olivers side, not at all looking like he had just run the distance from Central to Starling. "Oliver, are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by John Diggle Sun May 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Digs had gotten word from Thana that Oliver was in the hospital, she was in hospital too. Told she had to stay the night to check for trauma and all that stuff that came with having a fake motorbike accident.

Walking in just before Barry who still managed to make his head spin, he smiled at everyone. Including a gentle smile for Thana. "Calm down Lucas, I am sure Thana isn't trying to get into trouble." He said to him, with a meaningful eyebrow. Then turned to Oliver. "Careful with your bike next time eh?" Digs said, "I would of bought you flowers but...."
John Diggle
John Diggle
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down