DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin)

Go down

I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) Empty I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin)

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Try as he might, Barry could just not forget that night with Caitlin. They had both been hung up on people too long. Like it or not Eddie and Iris were going to end up getting married, even if Barry dared to try and prevent it. Caitlin and Ronnie were still a mystery. While she had said herself she was ready to move on, they were still technically engaged. He was not sure his feelings for Caitlin.

She had been there for him since he first found his super speed, and even before that. She cared about his well being, and according to Cisco, he had not seen her fret about anyone like that since Ronnie. Then came the night that they drank together. He had had so much fun with her, even though the singing bit was kind of embarrassing. Then he took her home and had to change her. While he didn't try to sneak a peak, he had to see what he was doing, so he got a little peak and she was not hard to look at at all.

He figured he should give that night another try. SO He asked her to meet him here and  advised her that wearing something nice would be a good idea. Him himself was wearing a tux... it was either go big or go home for him.

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin) Empty Re: I'm Not Much Of A Singer (Caitlin)

Post by Caitlin Snow Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Caitlin couldn't help but be nervous she was seeing Barry again and on another date. She couldn't believe that he still wanted her after their fiscal of a first date. Yet he did and asked her to wear something nice. She went out and bought an entire new outfit and had her hair styled. Oh my she couldn't wait to see him. Her heart was in her throat as she thought of him. He wanted to be with her no one ever wanted to be with her.

As she walked into STAR labs she was full of emotion and honestly couldn't understand her feelings. As she walked in and noticed Barry she stumbled slightly and was thankful that she had chosen flats instead of heels as she was able to catch herself. She tried to compose herself again and blushed slightly.
Caitlin Snow
Caitlin Snow
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Barry heard someone walking in and turned to see it as Caitlin stumbled. He flashed her a quick grin as he walked over to her. "You haven't started drinking BEFORE the date have you?" He remembered the last time she drank and got drunk so easily. If he had not been such an honest hero, he would have had the chance to peek at all Caitlin's 'goods' as she called them. However much he wanted a repeat performance of that night, he would prefer she stay sober enough to remember it.

He then remembered starting out a date with 'are you drunk' was a terrible idea so he added "You look great Caitlin. Shall we head out?" He had a great night planned and hoped they had time to do it all, since his car was hardly as fast as he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlin Snow Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 am

Cait laughed slightly at Barry's joke of her drinking. "No I haven't been drinking." She said with a slight grin and she looked up at him and kissed his cheek lightly. "Yes let's go I would like to see what you have in store with us this time." Smiling at him she couldn't believe that she was doing. Yet she thought that he was cute and she thought that she could be with him.

Stepping back slightly she offered him her hand. Caitlin really wanted to spend a night with him. Well another night and she hoped that this night would be better then her last time with him. Though she had to admit that was fun.
Caitlin Snow
Caitlin Snow
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Barry laughed "Good, don't. You aren't much of a drinker." That was possibly the only reason he was glad he could no longer get drunk, because Caitlyn had made such a fool of herself, and Barry knew he would have too, so it was good at least one of them could handle their liquour. Always going to be the designated driver of the group... but that was good since he could STILL drink and do that, so he wasn't being left out.. he just hoped she would take it easy so she could remember tonight.

He then gave her a nod "Oh I have something fun planned" He assured her. He of course did not tell her WHAT it was, for that would ruin the surprise. So he lead her to his car and opened the passenger door for her "AFter you madam" He said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down