Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

Midnight Musings (Sithis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Musings (Sithis)

Post by Akira Saito on Sun May 24, 2015 1:10 pm

Six entire nights filled with searching, and Akira had come up with nothing.  The locations of both Kageyama and Akechi were unknown to seemingly the whole, and she had begun to wonder if they were even in Starling at all.  So, after spending almost a week on a fruitless chase, she finally stopped for a rest.  It was nothing like normal people usually did, since it involved an empty roof and casually watching the city with all-seeing eyes, but it was fairly enjoyable.  She could consider new ways to look for her targets, try to improve her combat techniques, and think of possible leads that she had missed or previously considered insignificant.

Akira let out a deep sigh, laying down on her back and letting down most of her defenses apart from her eyes, which were capable of seeing even if her ordinary eyelids were closed.  It was odd, seeing while one's eyes were supposedly cut off from the world, but she had been experiencing it since the day she received the all-seeing eyes.  That entire exchange with what she assumed to be a god was rather fuzzy in her mind, as it had taken place while she was asleep.  In fact, she had forgotten most of it.  It was almost as if she had simply woken up with the ability, and her eyes truly saw the world as it was: nothing but an infested ball of dirt.  Humans had ruined the earth, yet all she cared about was eliminating the one who had ruined her own life.  But then, everything else was twisted anyway.

Back in reality, she concentrated on the stars, how they shone with a light that man could never reach.  Though technology grew closer to them every day, they were far from the balls of fire in the night sky.  Plus, who would want to spend all that money, all that time, just to get burned?  People who had nothing better to do, that was who.  Akira would never understand why people wanted to explore space up close and personal when they could just take pictures using telescopes and probes and satellites.  Humanity was weird, especially at night.  Sitting up, with her eyes still closed, she watched the city; the people in sight, though they were few, were like ants.  She pitied their purposeless lives, wondering how they could live without a greater goal, such as a vendetta.  Oh, how Akira loved the idea of revenge.

Akira Saito
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Midnight Musings (Sithis)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 24, 2015 2:59 pm

On one the city roofs. There were guns shots being fired at a person with a black mask and had the mask lit in flames yet it was untouched. He wore a ninja outfit, black gloves, had a voice changer active and a Long Katana. "Pity thugs. You think you can get away from me? You think you can kill me? You think bullets do damage to me!" He roared. Firekiller clutched his fist, and then extended it into the air. A Massive fire like hand that was ten meter wide and ten meters in length swooped the Thugs and burned them alive. The burns were very fast and melted their flesh almost instantly. As Firekiller increased the fire rate and intensity of the fire harshly.

"I need more people to kill." He said as the fire hand had disappeared. Firekiller smiled and shook his head. This would sure be quite the interesting play. He scanned from above to see if their were any meat for him to take in. Until he noticed a female. From a far. His version did not disappear. A female? Another? Females wanna be heroes now a days? At once he took flight and made his way towards her. Landing on the ground."I am Firekiller! How may I be of service? Perhaps, you want someone to die, be killed, or hunt someone down?" He asked her curiously. She didn't seem like the type to be a hero. Heroes don't normally stalk people. She didn't seem like the type to be a hero. Perhaps she was a assassins? OR Maybe she was a government agent?

Shaking he head. Firekiller decided to take the settle approach. Hoping it would end well for him. In some form of matter or shape. Firekiller never did manage to do settle nicely. So this would be he's first time experience with that sort of work. IF that didn't work well then it's simply time for Firekiller murder."Tell me, do you like to be ignited in flames?" he asked her.

Shaking his head as he asked such a foolish question of course everyone like to be ignited in flames. Who would not be? Firekiller smiled and grinned towards the woman. I shall turn people on fire. Then I shall burn their corpses into pieces of burned rubber! HA! I shall do remarkable things. He mused to himself.

Shaking his head slightly as he sat on the ground and then placed his wrists on the knees of his legs. This should do everything. He closed his eyes and waited for a reply. As Firekiller attempted to mediate. Firekiller came off odd. Not like he usually does.

Credit goes to the Lovely Jules for this amazing Sig.
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Saito on Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 am

Akira unsheathed her weapon as soon as she saw the unidentified figure... flying toward her?  It was odd, but still a threat, even more so because of the abilities.  She had no way of knowing what the man was capable of doing aside from flight, so for now she was prepared to fight.  She still had her normal eyelids closed, but with only the moonlight and the city illuminating her shadowed face it was most likely difficult to see.  After noticing that she had her eyes closed, which she could tell only from the feeling, she hastily opened them after shutting her second eyelids.

From the moment he had come into sight she had been on edge, but as he, well, politely introduced himself and offered his help she relaxed a bit. "You are offering your services in exchange for what?" She would have him clearly define the conditions of his assistance, because she would not blindly walk into a deal that held the potential of her death.  Dealing with strangers was risky, especially when one did not know of their background or terms.  The only case in which she would enlist his help was if he could help her find Akechi, because if he only knew the whereabouts of Kageyama then she was capable of finding that man on her own.

Suddenly, he asked if she would enjoy being caught on fire.  What kind of question was that?!  Did he want to kill her, or simply wound her?  If that was his goal, why would he even ask her opinion?  Her entire reaction was simply within her mind, and she responded with a level tone. "I have a mission more important than death." Her accent was noticeable, but almost unidentifiable to the average person.  The man's grin was creepy and unsettling, to say the least, and she grimaced under her mask.  On second thought, she doubted that she could stand being around him, let alone working with him.

As the man sat, Akira hesitantly sheathed her katana, wondering what on earth he thought he was doing.  Did he not believe that she was a threat, and for what reason?  If it was because of her gender, he was in for a lot of pain, but for the time being she would simply wait for his response.

Akira Saito
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Tue May 26, 2015 7:53 am

Firekiller remained in his calm demeanor. He did not say a single word he simply remained calm. He then opened his eyes and simply glared at her. His fire Head was blazing in flames. Firekiller spoke."Ought not one without shou!" He announced. Before shaking his head. This woman seemed a bit interesting to be quite honest. Even in her awful looking outfit that,Firekiller did not much like. Shaking his head slowly as he looked at the ground. So may be he could help this woman. Some way or another? He had no idea how that would work.. But he hoped he would do great in terms of helping people.

Maybe Firekiller can get paid very well. He looked at her and spoke."Payment. Depending on the value of the man's head. Or the female's head." He told her calmly."Five Hundred thousand." He told her. Sure that seemed like a lot for a start. But Firekiller, was a very good assassin. theirs not no one that can hide from him. So he had no problem locating his targets and taken them down very swiftly and easily. Shaking his head slowly. He looked at her and spoke yet again."Will you be willing to pay me for the head of whom ever you want. That's if you want the head. That's if you are looking for someone. For all I care you  could simply be some thug playing dress up." He said calmly. A Thug with a sword that's playing dress up that's new.

Shaking his head slowly. She seemed like the type that can handle herself but he wasn't sure. He also wasn't sure if she was looking for anyone at all. So there was always that case to keep in mind. He sighed simply He re closed his eyes. Firekiller would have not much to talk about to be quite honest.

"What do you speak that is more important then death?" he asked her calmly. As he waited for a reply on that answer he would reopen his eyes and stand. "Fire is an amazing source of energy. it will help you get ignited with your inner self." he announced as he chuckled slightly.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Saito on Sun May 31, 2015 8:01 am

Akira could not deny that the man, with his fire and eerily calm demeanor, was unsettling, but he was equally as mysterious.  Who on earth was he and how could he do that?  It was debatable whether or not he could help her in any way, since there was the chance that they had completely different morals, but as he went on to explain more specifics of his services she found it easier to relax.  That is, until her brain registered the value of the amount.  There was no way she had the money to pay for that, so hiring him was completely out of the picture.  Plus, she barely had any American money as it was.

"Thank you for your offer, but I will work alone." She partially bowed respectfully, an aspect of her culture that was not easily forgotten, though at times she chose to mostly ignore it.  In this case, she felt it would soften the fact that she had rejected his help.  Sure, they probably had similar moral standings, but he seemed to be more of a professional, which may contradict her own way of going about things.  She narrowed her eyes at his comment, unimpressed.  She was in no way simply a thug playing dress up, or even a thug for that matter; she took her mission seriously while upholding her family's heritage, though if the latter interfered with the former than she would abandon her history.

Considering that those were his conditions, she had to refuse his help, and therefore his view on what was important. "Vengeance," she stated it simply, directly, because there was no better way to go about it, "fire cannot help me with it." She predicted that he would at least understand the concept of revenge, though there were no guarantees.  There was no need for her to die just yet, and while fire was nice, it was irrelevant to her.  All she wanted was for Akechi to suffer.

Akira Saito
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 31, 2015 8:45 am

Firekiller remained calm waiting for her answers. He wanted to know if she would accept he's services. He shook his head calmly. He hoped that she would accept his services. He was find anyone that needed to be found and destroy them the with ease. All for money, love and war right? Maybe not but it would be good to earn such a high pay out over something easy. He wondered what she thought about the fire that was on he's head. Was it cool, frighting or was it entirely something else perhaps? He didn't know. What he knew was that a lot of people were scared because he turned his fire on. Typical human behavior it was.

So it seemed that she did not want his services. What a shame that was he was very good at what he did."You're lost kid. I am very good at what I do. If you need prove at that I can light someone on fire just by looking at them. Pyrokinesis that's mastered is easy to control. And homing it while creating on a person is easy. When you're a Master." he noted. He then got up and walked at her."You sure you don't want me to kill someone for you. I've been egging myself on to kill a few people for profit." Firekiller laughed insanely.

He noticed her bow. Was She Chinese or Japanese? "Chinese or Japanese?" Fire killer asked The woman in the dress. As he walked around her. Examining her. Interesting for a woman to be carrying a such."You have mighty fine weapon there. Does it hold a name?" he asked her curiously.

He eyes glazed at her own. He spoke."Vengeance? For a woman such as yourself? Surely you have better things to do?" He asked her in a curiously. Manner he had no earthly idea why she should purse such a path that would lead her to her doom."Is that typical Asian pride?" Firekiller questioned, Akira.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Saito on Sun May 31, 2015 1:30 pm

Akira knew that he was in no way incapable of accomplishing what she had set out to do, but partially she desired to end Akechi with her own two hands, if only for the pleasure of it.  There was no doubt in her mind, especially as he elaborated on his skill set, that he was able to eliminate her target.  She did not fear him exactly, more was intimidated by his abilities.  She had only her all-seeing eyes and physical skills with martial arts and a blade.  Still, she was sure that that was enough to take out Akechi with. "I'm sure you are capable, but I am able as well.  If you want to profit I would recommend trying someone else." His laugh was a bit off-putting, but it was easily ignored.

His question was expected, seeing as western cultures did not have such customs and were occasionally quite rude. "Japanese," she answered, feeling no need to lie.  Her heritage was almost irrelevant to their conversation, so there was no sense in avoiding the truth.  The compliment on her weapon seemed to come out of nowhere.  It was definitely something that could inflate one's ego, but Akira was not about to let herself do that. "Nothing that translates directly to English," she revealed, not stating the weapon's name directly.  It was not anything that a westerner would understand correctly, especially if it were stated in Japanese.

So he thought that because she was female that she had no business seeking vengeance?  Her mind exaggerated specific parts of his words, introducing more bias than he had probably intended.  It was still apparent that he was somewhat sexist, though the extent of it Akira did not know. "There is nothing more for me to do," she stated, as she had no other place in the world apart from as an executioner.  Akechi would meet his end and then her mission was over, finished, simple as that.  Afterward, then and only then would she worry about other things such as finding other things to do.

Akira Saito
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Firekiller trailed his finger tips over the handle of the blade then removed it. Interesting how the design was. His eyes narrowing as he did he would then move towards her body and face her. His face grew in flames as he did. He then removed himself from her person space. How he longed for a good pay out. It seemed so far that that would not be granted to him. He shook his head."You say you are capable. Yet your enemy is not taken down? What?" He said shaking his head in slight confusion before laughing like a mad man. "I see so you prefer it being done for free? I assume? Ha! Free isn't going to cut it any where in life. This world is full of Evil people that are in it for themselves. " he chuckled. Sitting back down legs crossed.

So she was Japanese. That could have been figured out much. Well then. A Japanese woman and their customs. Such a unbearable creature for any man to bear. He shook his head and simply sighed shaking his head. What else could she tell him that he would find interesting from her? Process she had many sister like her. That were just like her. With swords. He laughed to himself.

"私を試してみてください" he said in Japanese calmly. It translated to. Try me please He shook his head. "Perhaps your sword has some form of phrase behind it? Or some form meaning. I would like to know the name of it. If you do not mind. Even ones that have not claimed vengeance or have it seen battle needs one. "He told her calmly.

He then gave her a glare. "Nothing for you to do? What is that a joke?" he asked her in a curious manner if there wasn't anything for her to do then what will happen to her after she takes her prize."After the vengeance is over and done with? Exactly what do you plan to do then?" He asked her.

Surely she was thinking about that. So she says she has nothing else to do? Then what happens after She ends her vengeance? What will she do then?

(私を試してみてください=Try me please)

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Saito on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:36 am

Akira found herself leaning slightly away from the man as he leered toward her, a natural response to his close proximity.  The heat from, well, his head was a bit overwhelming, but it hardly compared to hot metal on bare skin, which she had indeed experienced.  It went without saying that her teachers were a bit extreme.  He was mocking her.  Her eyes narrowed, "I prefer completing it on my own terms.  You do not have to concern yourself with my goals." There was no reason for him to interfere since he was obviously only concerned with currency, that which she had none to give.

As the man spoke rough Japanese, Akira was only impressed by the fact that he actually knew some part of the language, though he was nowhere near being a native speaker.  Once he had finished speaking she slowly removed the katana from its sheath, holding it out for the both of them to see clearly before revealing its name. "Amenominakanushi no Ken," she replied calmly, knowing that the title would hold no meaning if the man was unfamiliar with Japanese mythology.  It meant that the sword had been forged by a god, one of the very first three, but still, it was unlikely he knew of the tale and she was not in the mood to explain it.

"I have no place here," she stated, sheathing the blade again and glancing out on the city, "once I have met my goal I will return to Japan and find something, but now I will concentrate on truly matters." It was a simple plan, easy to follow unless she happened to die.  No matter what, she would always return to her mentors in her homeland, because they had given her true purpose and the means to a much desired goal.

(Amenominakanushi no Ken (天御中主 の 剣) Translation: Sword of Amenominakanushi)

Akira Saito
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:37 pm

Firekiller wanted money and profit. He wanted to make a profit out of this woman in hopes in obtaining such great power he would collect himself to the depths of all the cash in the world. Currency was a major thing for him. He will do it in terms obtaining ultimate rich-fulness. Firekiller will be the greatest Firekilling Assassin out there. Shaking his head slowly he would look at her. "Is that so? You prefer to accomplish such a fit by yourself?" He questioned. How would she do this on her own. She was a woman. And women could not do anything at all. They were weak, fragile and pathetic. They were sex objects in Firekiller's eyes. However their was one female that stood out of all. Anastassia was the only female that was amazing head strong and the best woman in the world.

He glanced up and grasps."The Source of the Universe?" He questioned the name. Then again his Japanese wasn't on to par with others. He heard little about the mythological. But enough to know his stuff. He shook his head slowly and simply sighed. So she named it after the the three gods? He shook his head."Interesting name." he said calmly. As he whistled. As he whistled he would then simply sigh. He needed to make a profit out of her. It was a shame that she did not have anything from what she had told him. Then how she was managing then? How was she managing in America on her on then? Those were the questions he needed answering.

"If you do not have currency how do you make it in America then?" he asked her. "Yes, Perfect plan, Right. You keep at it." he said sarcastically. He didn't approve of her plan at all what's so ever. He wasn't annoyed that he couldn't make profit of her.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Saito on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:48 am

Of course that was Akira's goal, and she would reach it even if she had to somewhat depend on someone else--not Firekiller though, he was unsuitable for the task in every way aside from his skills.  If need be, she was prepared to go it alone, making Akechi suffer for his crimes. "Eleven years of training has not been eleven years wasted.  I will not fail." Her words were confident, her entire being steady.  There was not a chance that she would surrender or lose, not when she was already there.  She wondered if he was discrediting her because of her gender, though she made no mention of it in case that was not his motive.  Whatever his view of her was, she was more of a warrior than she seemed.

So he knew of Amenominakanushi, which was more than she had given him credit for, though since he gave no further comment she wondered if that was all he knew. "Your knowledge extends farther than I had assumed, I apologize for underestimating you." She was being a bit formal, but it was only right considering he was almost certainly seniority in comparison to her. "I must admit it was not one I chose, my teachers thought it to be best." If Akira had had a choice in the matter she would have gone with a more bloodthirsty name, one concerned with revenge.  The name the sword held made her wonder what her mentors had in mind for it, if they wanted Akira for something more.  There was always the question of what she would do after her mission was complete, and all she had considered was returning to Japan, nothing further than that.

At his criticizing of her plan, which was more or less nonexistent, she scowled.  He had no right to question her life and choices, especially with sarcasm, though she had no real reply other than, "Maybe I will."

Akira Saito
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:48 pm

He shook his head. Firekiller went back inside him. As the flames were gone. He decided it was enough to share with her who he was. he removed his ski mask. "You." He shook his head."Eleven years? What have you accomplish during those eleven years? Absolute nothing. You know my face because I allowed. I wouldn't use this information elsewhere. I will find you and gut you like a bloody pig." He smiled it was warm however. Eleven years, and she had accomplished nothing. How was that plan of hers. Wasted talent. He had an idea if he could not be paid for money to assassinate someone he will teach the art to someone if she willing to learn. "What if you I can make your job five times easier. For free? Will you accept?" he questioned her.

Sithis be damned, if he would allow wasted talent go to waste. Killer or not. He would train her so she can track better, disappear, kill, and train her in many sword styles, as well as fighting stances. If she wasn't willing to accept this offer. His hands would be tied, and well she would be gone to do whatever she wanted to do. Find him or not. That was entirely her choice. He shook his head. "Japanese and Chinese among other languages are my strong suit, culture isn't. Although I do understand. Some of it to an extent." he nodded. He nodded and then brushed what she said."A Sword name is given for reasons whether it be for a kill, a symbolic thing, or specific for the wielder." He told her carefully.

His eyes drifted and he smiled."I understand why you have replied the way you did to me. Firekiller isn't the best person to get along with." He sighed and got up. "Well then. Would you accept my training and teachings? This will delay your progress. But will help you obtain your goal far faster then you where you are now. If you do not think, it's worth. Fight me in combat? I will use my skill against yours? I will disarm you quite easily. I can teach you these things." He offered her again, walking back and forth, before stopping.

Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top