DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Help Me See (Yoshima) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Help Me See (Yoshima)

2 posters

Go down

Help Me See (Yoshima) Empty Help Me See (Yoshima)

Post by Akira Saito Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:38 pm

Again, Akira was searching.  The hunt for her brother's killer did not stop, even after the SCPD had arrested her only to set her free after a mere twenty-four hours.  They were ridiculous, with futile methods that she could not imagine worked on anyone, especially her.  It was hard to believe that they accomplished much on their own, which was probably why they had not managed to catch any other supposed villain in Starling.  She knew that there were many, most of them males, and a good amount of them professionals, more or less.

It had only been a few days after her arrest, but already she was out looking for people who were possibly connected to Akechi, taking a more cautious route by not flat out assaulting people.  Instead, she carefully chose her targets, tracked them, and isolated them before apprehending them, often leaving them wounded to some degree if they had no useful information for her.  Most of the time people failed to give her anything new, or anything at all, which prompted her to punish them, though not to too extreme of a degree; the vast majority of them still managed to get medical assistance from somewhere, even if they were limping.

It was not that Akira enjoyed hurting people, it was just that she had no other outlet for her feelings, specifically anger.  She often channeled it into causing pain, though that was a temporary fix that did not work properly most of the time, instead making her uncomfortable.  Often she wondered what she would actually do if she found Akechi; would she be alright with killing him?  If not, what was her search even for?  Did it have an end aside from the man's death?  There, on yet another unfamiliar rooftop, Akira tried to avoid questioning her morals and limits, trying to concentrate on finding a useful source of info.
Akira Saito
Akira Saito
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Help Me See (Yoshima) Empty Re: Help Me See (Yoshima)

Post by Yoshima Nyuki Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:55 pm

Yoshima had been travel by roof tops. He wore a green and black Attrie on him, a Quiver of Fifty Different types of arrows and a Wooden Longbow. He had been trying to hunt down criminals and take law into his on hands. He took out an arrow, and drew it. He saw a man crying for help with the other guy having a blade at his throat. Yoshima took a deep breath and released the arrow after pointing it at the man's hand. The Arrow was released and flung itself directly for the knife hand. This caused the man's hand to drop the blade. And had a arrow to his hand. The innocent man ran. Yoshima was free. Free for the point that a innocent man been alive and well. he drew another Arrow. And fired it at his right knee, crippling the criminal if he so choose to run away. This would allow the Innocent man to get away to safety.

With that in mind he would sigh simply. As he would then make his move towards the other roof tops. Keeping his bow at his left hand clutched. He had noticed someone in an outfit. With a sword. So he decided to get near her, dropping on the ground, he quickly gripped his bow and drew an arrow, and pointed it directly at her forehead."Whom you? Are you Yakuza?" He questioned if she was affiliation with the Criminal Organization of the Chinese Mafia. His eyes narrowed as he awaited for an answer.

His eyes never left her mask, Determined to get some form of answer from her. Before he fired the shot. For all he knew, Akira could be someone who was helping the people. Though a outfit like hers was unneeded at the moment. It was a bit weird looking and simply odd. Never has he seen such a thing. However it was new and he liked her style. "Why are you out here?" he asked her another question while he waited for a reply.
Yoshima Nyuki
Yoshima Nyuki
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Saito Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:12 am

Still nothing.  As Akira surveyed the city, she was not able to identify any of the people who were supposedly connected to either Kageyama--though that would lead her almost nowhere--or Akechi.  With all that fruitless searching, she was starting to grow tired of it all.  Was it even worth all the effort?  Of course it was, it was for the sake of her brother.  But then... would he want her to do all that just for him?  All she had ever considered was her own and her mentors' opinions on the matter, and while they had edged her on, she had never stopped to consider what Tatsuya would have wanted.  Was her search for vengeance truly justified, or had she gone by an irrational whim?

As she stood on the roof, she absentmindedly let her all-seeing eyes open, closing her regular eyelids and trying to sort through her thoughts.  She was questioning her entire motive for doing anything, specifically the one thing that truly mattered.  However, her thoughts were interrupted by the sight of a man pointing, well, an arrow directly at her head.  She froze, not wanting to incur his wrath before she was aware of his moral standing.  Would he try to kill or wound her no matter what, or was he considered on the side of the good?

On the edge between the light and dark, Akira was uncertain whether she should answer the man, having passed up his first question but carefully considered his second.  Though she could not actually give a specific answer, she could at least let the man know that she would not pose a threat to him. "I--" she swallowed reflexively after beginning, interrupting her own words, "I'm not sure, anymore." She made no effort to open her regular eyes, as she was able to see just fine without them.
Akira Saito
Akira Saito
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshima Nyuki Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:24 pm

His eyes narrowed as he still pointed his arrow at her head. Directly in between her nose. If she proved hostile she would be dead. What came next was confusing. To Yoshima with an arrow to her head she was calm. When she spoke. This baffled Yoshima a bit how was she so calm? How she had a arrow to the head. An arrow to kill. She was calm. Yoshima was beyond confused. No matter he took this time to capitalize on her words."What do you mean you are not sure anymore." he paused. What did that even mean. Did she mean she was not sure if she was part of the Chinese Organization or was she sure that she had no idea why she was here.

Shaking his head. He decided to lower his bow."What are you not sure of? Are you not sure that are are part of the organization? or are you not sure why you are here?" he asked slowly. His eyes narrowed as he said this he was curiously. About the woman. Why would she do what she did? For what reason exactly would she do what she did. He did not know all he knew was he needed answers. And if they were not good enough. He will label her as a criminal of the Organization. It was simple as that. Simply simple as that. He really hoped it did not come to that point. because that would be really bloody.

He had no desire to kill at her at the moment. But if she proved a threat he might have to. She seemed a bit misguided. Perhaps, Yoshima can fix her. Or fix her up. No matter. Either way it would be fine. Pinpoint got this in the bag. Or so he hoped he did.
Yoshima Nyuki
Yoshima Nyuki
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down