Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

Fear the Reaper (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fear the Reaper (Open)

Post by Thagaa on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:13 am

Thagaa stalked the streets of the Glades, looking for the next poor soul that Nekron pointed her towards. This soul seemed to be poorer than most in Thagaa's opinion. A low level crook, nothing special, nothing hard. While Thagaa never spoke ill of Nekron, this was one of the times where she wondered.

Thagaa's path took her through a park, where with each step she took, she took some of the life force away from the plants. This draining of life That Thagaa did was something she was still fascinated by.

Then Thagaa heard something in the right. Wasting no time, Thagaa summoned a black construct synth into her hand. "Come out, I'm not someone you want to mess with," Thaga called out.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fear the Reaper (Open)

Post by Thana Semele on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Thana had been walking down in the Glades, doing some not so good business that Oliver wouldn't be happy with if he knew what she had been doing. She had merely been walking when she heard someone call out, to what she assumed was her and walked out of the house she had been in and looked at the person holding...A scythe perhaps?

"Oh I am sure you are not." Thana said to the girl, whoever it was looked like they had been having a rough night on the town. "Halloweens not for another few months sweetheart, rough night on the town?" She asked her, and wasn't at all interested in whatever threats this Halloween woman was making.
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Thagaa spun to look at the woman who appeared. A sense of death radiated off the girl, not in the way that it did her, but more like it had consumed her before and she had left it behind. If nothing else, the woman intrigued Thagaa.

"Do not presume anything, child," Thagaa stated, swishing around and extending her scythe through the air so the blade was resting on Thana's throat. "I am a disciple of Nekron, and I have been blessed by him with power well beyond anything you could do."
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow as the woman raised the scythe to her neck, and touched it. "Shiny." she commented, "I do not think I am presuming anything, I am making guesses here."

She was either insane or telling the truth to speak of Nekron, neither of which Thana particularly enjoyed the thought of. At all. " So how can I help you Haloween?"
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Thagaa studied the girl for a couple seconds longer before letting the construct dissipate back into nothingness. "You are an interesting girl, if nothing else," Thagaa commented before turning and starting to walk away.

Then Thagaa heard Thana's comment. "Well, I've been tasked to find a lowly drug dealer in this area. His soul has been requested," Thagaa informed the girl before walking off.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:53 am

Thana watched as the woman made the construct disappear, and watched as she walked off before hearing the girl speak and raised another eyebrow.

"If you mean John Jones he is already dead." Thana told her, and pointed to the house behind her. "I suggest you stay out of my way in the future, I don't think you are going to get along with someone who has already died." Thana told her, before walking off her own way. The woman was insane, or telling the truth.
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:09 am

"Really, the man is already dead. I would presume you killed him," Thagaa started said, walking past the girl and heading into the house to find the body. "Much skill you have girl, but now, I must do my work."

Thagaa once again created her scythe and sinking it into the man's chest. When she pulls it out, along comes a black, slightly translucent mass that is letting out a spin tingling scream. Thaga brought her Black Lantern ring up and the soul gets sucked in.

"You've died, you said," Thagaa commented on some the girl had said before she started the process. "You must be specially for Nekron to let you out, and it means he has plans for you, though I don't think it would act negatively again a relationship between us."
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:34 am

Thana looked at the woman and nodded, and watched as the woman sucked his soul out. That was certainly a first, and a hell of one. "That's new." She said to the woman, her eyebrows raised.

" I am happy for a relationship, actually I could use your help if you are willing to make a deal." Thana told her, "I can give you souls, souls of vampires, and lots of them if you help me. Theres a battle coming up, I could use someone like you to help my side."
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:01 am

"You are talking about Alex Blackwood and his march on the city, are you not?" Thagaa said, making the connection in her head. "I will gladly fight, though not for you, or the souls. I harvest specific souls at the request of Nekron, but I will gladly ravage the battlefield to provide my patron more warriors."

"On another note, you are an interesting being. I can sense power from you, and I imagine you don't understand it. I could also sense death trying to cling to you, but I understand why that is now. You are a singular being, that is for sure," Thagaa expounded.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:25 am

Thana smiled, and nodded at the woman. "Correct. Your patron ? Is that what you are calling me?" Thana asked her, "I am from the seventh sanctum, your secret is safe with me." Thana said, and nodded at the woman. Her face draining as she spoke of power.

"I do not know what you are talking about Ma'am about powers. However I agree with death part." Thana explained, " Singular being I am not sure as to how to feel......I don't know about souls but I will not survive the battle..If you take mine I request please do it with little pain."
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:55 am

"You as my patron, never. I speak of my patron saint, Nekron. I am his disciple after all," Thagaa commented.

"So, you haven't discovered the power you have. That is odd. I would have thought that it would have manifest by this point, unless you have aged beyond your actual years, then that would explain why you haven't experience the powers that just lay below your skin," Thagaa told. "No matter what, that would make you a powerful force in Nekron's arsenal, and he will call for you someday, and you will have no say about when or what you will do once he has you."
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:07 am

Thana raised an eyebrow, and nodded. "Well my bad." She said, and grabbed the woman. "Hold up. What?" Thana asked, " What about Nekron?" She asked her, and listened.

"Uhuh right." She told her, not understanding and listened. She was thinking about what the woman knew. She knew she had powers. "You cant ....tell anyone." Thana explained, " I....I don't know what this curse is...but things happen I cant explain." She said, and tried to answer things.
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:31 pm

"A curse, that's what you call it? Power is never a curse. Do you think this," Thagaa flicked her wrist, creating an intricate construct knife. "is a curse. It's not, it's power. I gave my life for this power. What you have, that is power, not a curse. By seeing it as something to be feared, you make it so you can never wield it. It will make you stronger, and better, and able to do more than you ever imagined. Do you want to run from the possibility of transcending everything you ever thought possible."
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Thana looked at the woman and watched what she did, and glared. "You can control what you can do, I cannot. Mine is dangerous and uncontrolled, and not something I want to use." Thana told her, not liking being told what was what about her gifts or curses or whatever this woman wanted to call it.

"I Don't want to transcend everything I thought was possible, I want to be normal. Merely have one of the highest IQ's ever recorded. I don't want to know about my curse."
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:18 pm

"Normal, you think you can be normal. Your power is a part of you, something that you will never be able to get rid of. You can go on with your life trying to suppress it, but it will still bleed through, doesn't it. The first step to control is acceptance, and it will never leave you alone if you don't have control," Thagaa told the woman in front of her before adding, "Death taught me these things, maybe it will teach them to you too."
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Without a word Thana turned and punched the woman square in the jaw, Thana had a brilliant right hook and heard bones crack. Including hers. "DONT Try tell me about my gifts, or think you can think anything about me you bitch. Death is peaceful, death is kind. Believe me I do not plan on coming back once I am well and truly dead. Death will teach me nothing." Thana said to her, before turning and starting to walk away.
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Thagaa barely felt the punch, standing firm while Thana ranted. When the other girl finally stopped talking, Thagaa tilted her head to the side. "You honestly think you'll be able to find peace in death?" Thagaa asked.

Thagaa waited for a half second before she dropped her disguise, showing her true form. Thagaa reached out with one of her skeletal hands and laid it on Thana's shoulder. "This is death. The truth of death, and one you will find one day or another. I await that day," Thagaa states.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top