Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

One, Two, Three, New Sibling... Four? (Qui)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One, Two, Three, New Sibling... Four? (Qui)

Post by Aiden Harvey on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Walking through the streets of Starling City, Aiden let his feet lead him somewhere. He wasn't particularly looking for anywhere to be so he just wandered. He didn't know for how long he just wandered through the streets, all he knew was that by the time his mind came back he was standing in front of a young maiming performer. The boy couldn't be older then his own sister Kanon by a year at least maybe two.

The male frowned as he watched. This wasn't good. What was such a young boy doing in the streets performing and collecting money? Didn't the boy have any parents?
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One, Two, Three, New Sibling... Four? (Qui)

Post by Gi Qui on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:51 pm

Qui finished his peformance and took the hat with the money. WIping his face off he found himself before a chocolate and fudge shop. Within moments he was sitting on a bench by a window. Okay. More accurately he was sitting on his knees on the bench. Facing into the store window. Face pressed to the glass. Hands on either side of it. His eyes wide and he was drooling. Reason why? It was a chocolate and fudge shoppe...and he was busy drooling over it and watching how they did it. He wanted to learn to make it too! He knew it probably wouldn't be edible at first. More like a weapon or toxic but he wanted to learn so that over time it would be the best! He loved learning new rcipes. He watched and let out a gleeful sound. "That looks yummy." he said in broken english.

Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Aiden watched the younger boy through the whole performance and then followed him at a slow pace to see where the other was going. He frowned as he noticed the blond boy near the shop. He watched as he practically drolled at the chocolate inside. Smiling lightly, Aiden walked into the shop, brought a few slices of chocolate cake and walked back out and towards Qui.

"It tastes yummy as well." The brunette commented as he held out a piece of a chocolate cake towards Qui. "Have a slice."
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gi Qui on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:21 pm

Qui looked at the shop owner as he moved around. "mmmm...." he mewled out adorably. Almost like a kiddy style moan of sorts. He watched people moving around. It smelled good. He wanted to make yummies that were that good too! He watched people walking around inside. He heard someone comment. He jumped and squeaked adorably. Turning to look at the burnette. His cheeks flushing. "For me?" he asked in broken english. Taking it slowly and smiled brightly. "Much thanks sir." he said warmly yet slowly.

Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:35 am

Aiden chuckled softly at the adorable blond, shaking his head in fond amusment when he smiled brightly at being given a piece of cake. "You're welcome." He said as he sat down on the bench and ate a piece of the cake, humming softly.

"I'm Aiden Harvey and you are?" He turned his eyes towards the boy who seemed to be enjoying the slice of cake.
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gi Qui on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:17 am

Qui looked at the other. Picking up the piece of cake delicately. Licking the frosting and icing off the plate. He got a tiny bit on his nose as he started to slowly nibble and savor the piece of cake in his hand. He blinked a bit as he soon just ate it quickly. Licking his fingers and hands. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Much thanks mister! It was good." he said slowly in broken english. He licked his hand clean and looked at him. "Gi Qui. Sorry! Not way you all say it. I am Qui Gi." He said slowly. Looking at him with a happy smile.

Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Aiden chuckled softly at the blond haired boy, finding himself already falling for the blond. He was such a cute boy and he'd love to have a younger brother like him and he knew that Kanon would enjoy having Qui around as well.

"It's nice to meet you Qui." Aiden said with a smile as he took a napkin and wiped away the icing that was left on Qui's nose. "You don't speak English?" He questioned when he heard the broken English of the boy.
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gi Qui on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:56 am

Qui looked at Aiden as he tilted his head to the side. The braid falling to the same side. He then straightened his head. A moment later tilting it to the other side. His hair in the braid danced across his back and fell to lean on that side. He wiggled a bit and smiled brightly at Aiden's words. "Nice meet you too." he said slowly in broken English. Scrunching his nose up cutely as he crossed his eyes. Trying to watch the napkin that that wiped the icing off his nose. Giggling a bit. "Much thanks." He said with a bright smile beamed up at Aiden. He looked at him. He looked down. "Not one of many first or second talk. Qui get English. It not easy to say." He responded back slowly. Not even sure if he said that right.

Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:43 pm

Aiden listened to Qui and nodded his head. He knew how for some people English was not easy to learn, at all. He hummed softly before giving Qui a light smile. "How about Russian?" He questioned. He could speak that pretty fluently and he hoped the blond knew how to speak that, if not there was also Japanese and German he knew.
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gi Qui on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:14 am

Qui looked at Aiden as he waited for him to answer. Then looked at Aiden again as he spoke. "Yes." He said. He knew that language. The mimes went through Russia alot. So had the gyspies. He looked at him. "I can speak that language easy." He said in Russian. "Thank you very much for the cake. It was really delicious." He had moved over on the bench so Aiden could sit there but his face went into the window. "I want to learn to make that..." he said in awe.

Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top