DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel)

2 posters

Go down

The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) Empty The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel)

Post by Amriel Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Amriel would not admit it to anyone at the moment, but she had been rather bored recently and was playing around with things that she should not have been messing with. Not that she was doing anything that would mess with the grand scheme of things. She had caused some little amounts of trouble, but for the most time she was playing match maker, or surprising people with pregnancies.

Currently she was sitting the world room watching the water bowl that showed everyone on the earth and what they were doing. Between watching the bowl and reading the book that was in her lap. She was really not sure which one was more interesting to watch.
Amriel
Amriel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) Empty Re: The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel)

Post by Haniel Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:14 pm

Haniel was in his robes watching over the Tree of Life. Using the Light he would create a Temporary Holy Copy of him. It had a limit to A week. To Stay. It would watch it when he leaves. Haniel Teleported and appeared in front of his loving Wife. "Found interesting that you like my dear?" He asked her in a curiously. His angelic voice was breath taken to anyone ears.

He sat next to her and spoke."It's been a while. Love. Which would would you prefer the book or overseeing things?" he said towards her. She was so amazing and good looking. She did her duties quite well. Haniel was happy for her.
Haniel
Haniel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel) Empty Re: The Heavens are Always Watching (Amriel and Haniel)

Post by Amriel Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Amriel was surprised when her husband appeared beside her checking on her as it seemed. He was always busy with other things, but then so was she sometimes. She could not help but smile a little at his comment about what she was doing. "There are many interesting things that these mortals do my love." She said with a smirk. Everyday there was a lot of the same, but every once in awhile there was something new that caught her eyes.

Amriel at this point had not looked up from the book or the water when Haniel sat down next to her. "Of course it has been awhile, you have been very busy with your things." She commented still not looking up. "I cannot decide which one is more interesting. Both seem to be reruns at the moment." She told him. She finally glanced up at him and smiled into her favorite face to look into. "How have you been?"
Amriel
Amriel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Haniel Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Smiling at Amriel he would nodded his head. Yes humans such interesting creatures. She was watching. Those creatures were amazing. It was good that the Creator made him, Flawed in their nature they had a lot of quantities and qualities that made them stand out quite well. His eyes drifted and he smiled."Both are quite great to be quite honest." It was true reading a book would grant knowledge, so would watching over the mortals. But mortals were a bit more interesting they acted as their own creatures even if they were being manipulated by political power.

"I take our children are following the duties of what I have trained and assigned their roles to be. I will be checking up on them. I have to to keep the balance at bay. " He nodded her way. He smiled."My choice I would pick to watch over the mortals. Over a book. Mortals are more interesting to watch. But reading is a necessity as well." He nodded.

"I've been wonderful, Darling. I've been watching over the Tree of Life. As I was granted the role by father." He nodded quietly.
Haniel
Haniel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Amriel Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Sometimes Amriel pondered her life and she looked through her water bowl. Was her life really all that up in heaven compare to those down below. She lived in the same area of her husband, but yet saw more of the mortals she watched than she saw of him. "One tells me of the things are are happening, and the other is just fairy tales of a life people wished they had." She commented on the difference of the two.

It had been long since she had talked to their children so she assumed they were doing everything that they needed to do. "They are too old to want their mother any more, but they obey their father so I am sure whatever task you have assigned them they are following." She commented. "Do you ever wish to be one of those mortals that you are always so fascinated with?" She questioned.

"I know where you are, you live in there." She commented without much emotion in her voice.
Amriel
Amriel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Haniel Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:41 pm

He shook his head."Our children obey both parents. Why they favor me over you I have no idea. However, you should be proud. You have fine children. That help Our father's work." He told her nodding his head. He head no idea why the children were not obeying their mother and more their father. But that didn't really matter his eyes shaking slowly. As he spoke."Fairies are real. They are just written to cover something up. They tell Morals and ordeals. Legends same thing." he said quietly.

His eyes then drifted towards her."I do wish I can be a mortal just for one day. To see how they are like without having any form of power on me. True I will be weak and useless without power. But tell me how do you think they managed? They are flawed mortal, yet there is always room for improvement. We angels have far more power then we need. Some choose to abuse, some obey to much, other are like me do their duty. Then there's Lucifer Morningstar. That swine." he said carefully.

It was true, Lucifer was a pain in the ass. But he was a brother of Haniel's either way. Even though Lucifer was an archangel.
Haniel
Haniel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Amriel Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Amriel looked at him for a moment and sighed, "I didn't say I was not proud of my children. I am very proud." She told him, "There just comes a time in a child's life when they don't need their mother." She said wishing that her kids still needed her sometimes.

Amriel listened to her husband talk about the things he thinks about when it comes to being mortal and she had thought about this herself before, "They manage because they love each other and they make time for each other no matter what their job is. Mortals value family and their lives." She commented. "But then there are those mortals that do their duty and ignore their families." She stated as she looked at him.

"Of course he was a swine, that is why he is not allowed up here anymore." She stated.
Amriel
Amriel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Haniel Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Haniel raised his eye brows. He took a deep sigh."Are you implying because I do not visit you often that you get really lonely?" He smiled. And hugged, her bringing her close."Dear dear. You won't pull that one on me. I know exactly what your thinking. My Duty is far to great however. So in instead of being so rude about it. And masking your emotions. We should cherish these moment when I come visit. It will be great. It will bring us closer together." The Tree of Life must be protected at all costs no matter what.
Haniel
Haniel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Amriel Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Amriel could not help but smirk a little, "Why would you think I would get lonely?" She asked still no emotion in her voice, almost sounding indifferent. "I have my water pool and my books what do I have need of a man for?" She questioned.

When he pulled her into his arms she gladly wrapped her own arms around him taking in his scent that she had always loved. She loved him very much and did miss him but she was to proud to admit it. "I am not being rude about anything and hiding emotions is something that is part of my make up." She smiled a little, "I have to mask emotions to care for the mortals I watch or I would turn into a blubbering idiot."

Amriel refused to release Haniel from his hold on her, "I do enjoy our moments together, but that doesn't mean I am not entitled to miss them."
Amriel
Amriel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Haniel Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:32 pm

He let out a small chuckle. Oh she was to much to begin with. He shook his head."A few ideas come to mind. One of them being. You made that remark. You forgot I am older then you, Little Amriel." He smiled and kissed her on her forehead."Pride is a sin. You shouldn't let it comsune you that much. Be you and only you. Don't mask it with make up or a different persona." He hugged her even tigher." Sooner or later we will share more moments together. In the near future of course.' He nodded to wards her.

He smiled and shook his head before he lifted her body up and placed her on his lap."I've got but a few minutes left. about an hour. Let's do something mortals do. Something different. Eat something? I'll summon a kitchen and the two of us can eat? If you make?" he smiled.
Haniel
Haniel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Amriel Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:11 am

Amriel could not help but smile a little at his comment and then she shook her head, leave it to her husband to make that kind of comment. “Oh I never forget that you are older.” She smiled running his fingers down his face, “And I am far from being little anymore.” She stopped for a moment and titled her head, “I never said I was proud about anything, and one should not read ones thoughts without permission.” She answered a little snippy. “I do not let anything consume me. The last time I checked I am the same person I have always been.”

When he talked about more moments together she would love to spend more time with him because she did miss him and got lonely once in awhile, but apparently she was not allowed to it seemed. “I love our moments together and I treasure each one.” She said with a smile and snuggled close to him.

Snuggling in close given their new position she could not help but smile a little at the option to do what mortals do as a couple. She was thinking maybe go out to dinner, a movie, or a simple walk together so his comment threw her a little, “Oh so you want to eat a meal with me if I cook?” She questioned wanting to make sure. “When have I ever cooked anything in a kitchen?”
Amriel
Amriel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Haniel Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Haniel smiled at her and held her very close to him. Kissing her on the forehead."Nonsense, Amriel. All is nonsense." he nodded towards her. Taken a deep sigh. He would then smile and tell her."Who said anything about cooking? I plan for us to go out to the mortal plane and Eat to our hearts content. I'll treat you. You pick a country, state, province, City, Town, Or Village. And I Shall transport us their. We will blend in as humans and we shall embrace of theirs holy foods." He nodded. And still held her close. His chin rested on the top of her head.

"I wish sometimes. That we didn't have to do this. This duty. To what cause? As long as it keeps father happy I guess it helps everyone." He said quietly. He loved his wife. His little Angel. He loved her very much she will be forever his his amazing beautiful wife.
Haniel
Haniel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Amriel Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:41 am

Amriel was just laughed a little at her husbands comment, "Nothing about us is nonsense, we are just always busy." She stated, "Although you more than me most of the time." She sighed a little and then looked at him for a moment, "You are the one that said you were getting a kitchen if I was to cook."

Amriel did get excited that he was going to take her down to earth so they could eat with the other mortals. She actually enjoyed it when she got to play mortal for a few hours and she could not help but smile, "Play mortal for a few hours. Perhaps we could catch one of those things they call a movie?" She questioned.

Amriel sighed a little as she listened to him and sometimes she did wish that, but then she loved what she did taking care of the world and if she was down there permanently then she would never see her children again, or even remembered. "But then if we didn't have this, then we wouldn't have each other or our children, so I think I shall not wish it away."
Amriel
Amriel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Haniel Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:54 am

He formed a smile. "Indeed." he replied to her. But he did think this was a bit of nonsense. Or maybe she was right this time. Who knew. he shrugged his shoulders and held her tightly. "Did I now he said?" Chuckling. As he had already forgotten what he had said. Not really but he just wanted to crack a few dry jokes. He shook his head." Well if you would like I can always make you that kitchen, so each time I visit we can cook for one another, don't you think that's a grand idea?" he questioned her.

He looked at her and sighed. "We have limited time. You take your pick. Movie or Restaurant. I'll let you pick this time. It's only fair. Since you enjoy going there the most. I aim to please. or at-least try to." he nodded. Kissing her on the forehead.

"And if we were mortal, you think we would never meet each other, found love and have kids? That's nonsense." he chuckled. Though it really wasn't Earth was vast he was very big. He waited to hear her replies to his answers and questions. Movie or Food would be great. Though they each needed something to wear, to blend in with the crowd. So they didn't stand out.
Haniel
Haniel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Amriel Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:43 am

Amriel could not help but smile as she watched her husband and shook her head a little because just like always he had forgotten what he had said to her. That happens a lot with him because he always has so many things going on inside of his head it makes it easy to forget things that he says. She had to remind him about things many times it seemed. “Well if you give me that kitchen, maybe it would give you a reason to visit me more often.” She told him.

She sighed that she had to pick their date; they were gods and should be able to do whatever they wanted to do. Sometimes she wished he could train one of their children to do what he did so they could have more time alone together. “Well since I would like to talk to my husband more, going to a restaurant would be the best choice.” She said and then stood up placing her book on the table.

She could easily change her clothes when he was ready to leave and she listened to him and waved her hands over herself changing her clothes into a very pretty white dress, which the mortals call a sundress with shoulder straps and you can actually see her skin and the tops of her breasts. “Well I would hope I guess that we would be destined to be together anywhere.” She smiled, “But it is nice to know you would still want to be with me if I was mortal.” She said then twirled around, “So how do I look?”
Amriel
Amriel
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down