DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Workout Session (Helena and Kristem)

2 posters

Go down

Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) Empty Workout Session (Helena and Kristem)

Post by Kristem Kali Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Kristem was working her first day at the gym, and it had been going pretty good so far. She was waiting for her third client to show, a Helena Bertinelli. She knew about the Bertinelli family, and what had happened to them. With how much it was on the news, she didn't think she could miss it.

While her other two patrons seemed to be just the middle class looking for a nice one on one work out, but she got the feeling that Helena would be an interesting patron to say the least.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) Empty Re: Workout Session (Helena and Kristem)

Post by Helena Bertinelli Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Helena had been slacking a little on her training and needed a new trainer to help her out. It would be nice if it was someone whom didn't know the baggage that came with her. She had finally found someone that was going to be worth her time. She had made the appointment and it was time to arrive.

Walking into the studio she looked around and tossed her bag on the floor. "Well I actually made it on time. Thats a record for me." Helena stated, "I am in the right place am I not?" She questioned.
Helena Bertinelli
Helena Bertinelli
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Workout Session (Helena and Kristem) Empty Re: Workout Session (Helena and Kristem)

Post by Kristem Kali Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:30 pm

"Well, you are Helena Bertinelli, are you not. If you are then you are in the right place," Kristem says to the woman before reaching out her hand and saying, "I'm Kristem Kali, your trainer."

"So, I understand you have some past experience. What type of training are you looking for here?" Kristem asks her new client.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:03 am

Helena looked this woman up and down and she could tell that this woman would be able to give her a run for her money. "Last time I checked that was my name." Helena stated rather smartly then reached out her hand. "So what do you prefer to be called?"

Helena smirked, "I guess anything you want to throw at me. I don't want to be rusty." She commented. "Because if I am not careful someone will kill me instead of the other way around."
Helena Bertinelli
Helena Bertinelli
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:58 am

"Well good, at least you know your own name. You can just call me Kristem," she said as she shook Helena's hand.

"So, you working on surviving right. You planning on being in a fight or something, cause I can definitely train you in that?" Kristem commented, walking over to her bag and pulling out her chain, gently swinging it around while she talked.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:42 am

Helena thought for a moment when they talked about names and to be honest over the last few years she had gotten away from her whole name, "Kristem, you can call me Lena." Lena commented to her.

When she asked what type of training she wanted and she could not help but laugh. Maybe this woman had not heard of her, "Well seeing fighting is all my life consists off it is a good thing." Lena commented, "Killed my fair share."
Helena Bertinelli
Helena Bertinelli
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:06 am

"Well then, Lena, it's nice to be of service," Kristem says, with an exagerated bow.

"Let me tell you, only fighting is not a way to live. I know from experiance," Kristem says. "I've killed more than my share myself." Kristem adds as she continues to spin the chain.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Lena could not help but smile a little as this woman bowed in front of her. No one had ever bowed to her before. "Well the formalities are not necessary. I just want to kick your ass." She smirked knowing it would be nice to be kicking someone ass for a change, but she had a feeling that this woman might actually kick hers. She was a little rusty.

Lena was watching the chain go around and around while she was listening to Kristem talk. "Well fighting is all I have ever known." Lena admitted the first time to anyone. "How can I get past the hate and the anger and not want them all dead?" Lena had hoped that this conversation would stay between them. She didn't have anyone to really talk to and all she ever did with Sithis was sex so that didn't count because all they were was sex related.
Helena Bertinelli
Helena Bertinelli
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Kristem smirked back at Lena. "Formality, it's more of pageantry I would say. I will also say you are very wrong on whose ass is going to get kicked," Kristem says.

"I never had quite the focused rage that you seem to have, mine what more of aimless joy at kill, I'm just slightly twisted like that," Kristem said before discreetly throwing out one of her wooden Chinese Ring Dagger towards Helena's chesgt, following up with a sweep of the chain towards Helena's feet.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Helena could not help but laugh a little bit because she was always rather confident with herself when it came to her fighting skills, but Helena had always been rather reckless. She went in just killing as she went towards her target. She never cared who got in the way. "Well I always do love a good challenge." She said as she stretched out her arms a little.

Helena shrugged a little, "I have always thought focus was better. I never really have had the joy in killing." She continued. "It was just something to do."

She was so distracted by the conversation that she was barely able to block the star that came that towards her that she missed the chain that swept her feet knocking her over. She back handed flipped up to standing tall again, "Dammit, didn't know we were starting."
Helena Bertinelli
Helena Bertinelli
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

Kristem smirked a little as Lena described her relationship with killing. "I think it was as much a love of the fear the being such a good killer provided me as much as it was a love for the physical act of killing that kept me in the craft for so long," Kristem commented.

Kristem smiled widely as she watched Helena hit the ground. Kristem heard the other woman's grumblings and commented, "You should know by now, the battle is always on."

Kristem allowed Helena a second to reset before going in with the chain again, swinging it for Helena's legs again, before flicking her wrist, causing the chain to jerk upwards toward's her opponent's abdomen.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Bertinelli Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:08 am

Helena listened to the woman talk about the love of the killing or love of the fear. In fact she was confused by the whole conversation. "That just sounds like a bunch of mumbo dumbo." Helena stated. "I just walked into the room and killed the ones that were in the way. Sooner or later, I will kill my father whether Arrow likes it or not." She stated.

Helena grumbled a little more at the woman's comment as she was brushing off her pants. Damn she knew this in the world, but not here. "Well that may be true out there and once we get started." She grumbled again knowing it was futile.

Helena jumped to avoid the chain again only to have her fling it up towards her face and she found herself flipping backwards towards the wall where she found a couple of canes. Taking one off the wall to try and protect herself. "Now since I don't have my bow and arrow this is a little more fair."
Helena Bertinelli
Helena Bertinelli
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down