Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

Death and Darkness (Luciana)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death and Darkness (Luciana)

Post by Thagaa on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:41 pm

A presence in the air had caught Thagaa's attention. She had been tasked with collecting a soul in this city. This was her first excursion to Central City, so Thagaa didn't know if this was a presence one that was normal in the city, so she decided to follow it.

Thagaa made her way through the city, till she came upon the source of the presence. What she saw was a woman, though she reeked of being something beyond just a woman. The form this being took, it was beyond beautiful.

Thagaa approached the being slowly, before saying, "What are you?"
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Death and Darkness (Luciana)

Post by Luciana on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Luciana was sitting on a roof top in the Central city when she sensed someone come up behind her. Turing around her dark wings hung down beside her she hadn't had time to conceal them nor did she feel like she should this woman didn't seem to be normal. Giving her a smile she stood up and looked at her.

"Well my dear I am the embodiment of evil. The shadows that are lurking and yet there is nothing there. I am the devil well the female version." She said with a smirk. "And who or what are you?"
Luciana
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Thagaa tilted her head and stared at the woman's wings. "I am Thagaa, Disciple of Nekron, Lord of the Unliving," Thagaa stated to the woman, not quite sure what to make of her.

Thagaa stood their for a couple more minutes before reaching forward and nervously touching Luciana's outstretched wings. "They are beautiful, so much more indicative of who you are than mine," Thagaa said, before letting her own wings unferal.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciana on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:50 pm

"Well thank you." She said in response to her wings. Luciana looked at her as she showed off her own wings. Walking around them she just smiled. "Your's aren't really that bad." She said as looked at the other lady over again. Hmm she was interesting had to admit though she could not let herself get distracted even if it was by a beautiful face.

"Here on earth I go by Luciana do you have a name I can call you by. One that is as beautiful as you?" She asked as she twisted a strand from her pink highlight around her finger. She was fighting herself and she wasn't really sure what she wanted here. Luciana knew that she couldn't let herself get attached but the woman was so beautiful.
Luciana
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Thagaa blushed slightly at Luciana's comment about her wings. "Thank you. I definitely think they are beautiful, but they are white, too pure for the type of person I am," Thagaa commented, looking towards the ground.

"As I said Luciana, I go by Thagaa," she commented, looking up for the ground to see Luciana twisting one of her pink highlights. Thagaa blushed again, and looked back at the ground, finding the vision she just witness incredibly sexy.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciana on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Luciana pondered her comment of her wings being white. "I could probably fix that problem." She said with a smile and walked over to the other women and touched her wings and they began to turn a beautiful dark grey. "There no more white. Now they match the lady before me." She said with a small laugh. Looking over her work she had to admit that she did a perfect job. Her own black wings folded themselves over her own shoulders.

She thought that she just made Thagaa more beautiful. "You know grey is very becoming on you my dear Thagaa." She said as twirled her hair around her finger again. Luciana just had to keep her cool she couldn't let her in but even as they stood there she could feel the walls that she built to avoid getting attached to anyone starting to crack.
Luciana
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:12 pm

Thagaa looked up, then to her wings, catching the beauty of their now dark grey color, then turned and stared at Luciana. "You are too kind to me," Thagaa whispered.

Thagaa blushed brighter when Luciana called her 'My Dear'. "I think they represent my well now, Luciana," Thagaa commented, once again moving to look at the ground so she could hopefully control herself.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciana on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Luciana walked up to Thagaa and tilted her head up slightly. "You have such beautiful eyes they should not look at the ground but straight ahead." She said with a slight tap on the other women's chin. She had to admit that the blush was cute and she couldn't believe that she was developing these feelings. Feelings that she felt that she was incapable of however this woman was just perfect for her. Though they just met she was wanting to get to know her more.

"So other then being Disciple of Nekron, Lord of the Unliving what do you like to do beautiful?" She asked with a sweet smile. One that rarely came out to anyone since she fell from the heavens.
Luciana
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:26 am

Thagaa felt her head being pulled up, so she lifted her head, and looked into Luciana's eyes. Just looking into Luciana's eyes caused Thagaa to suck in a breath, and then she made a comment, which caused Thagaa to blush even more.

"Umm, well, most of my time right now is consumed with doing Nekron's bidding. There are a lot of souls which he is looking for, and I am his only Disciple at the time, though I hear rumors that might change soon," Thagaa whispers.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciana on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:43 am

Luciana looked at her as she spoke. So little free time what a shame. She wanted to spend more time with her. "May I make a request that when you have free time that you spend it with me" She didn't care how much time that got with her just as long she got some time know her. Walking up to her she twirled a strand of Thagaa's hair around her finger. She liked the way it felt in her hands. She never dated or liked someone that was served another but she was sure that she could rectify that if she wanted to however she wasn't going to mess with the other's life just yet.
Luciana
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagaa on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Thagaa marveled at the woman before her, one who for some reason wished to spend time with her. Thagaa gulped before responding, "I would love to spend time with you." Thagaa let the statement hang in the air before stating, "I have a few ideas of what we could do." Thagaa punctuated the statement by looking up and down Luciana's lushous body.
Thagaa
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciana on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:43 am

Luciana smiled slightly it felt strange how much that she was doing it around this lady yet she made her feel her happy. Something that she hadn't felt in a long time yes changing people's thoughts made her feel something but it wasn't exactly how she felt at this moment. "And what would these ideas be?" She asked as she got closer and rested her hand on the other's shoulder. Some would say that she was doing this on purpose. Her other hand went to the other's back and she pulled her closer to her. Her scent she loved it. Letting herself get carried away she kissed her on the lips.
Luciana
Villains
Villains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top