DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
So.......does it come in green?  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

So.......does it come in green?

2 posters

Go down

So.......does it come in green?  Empty So.......does it come in green?

Post by Thana Semele Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:23 am

Thana made her way out of Starling and to the location she was told to be at, going to buy some less then legal weapons. She had planned on meeting some giant beefy buy probably with Rottweilers and the such. No biggie.

Instead when she arrived she saw what appeared to be a kid with a smoke in his mouth and raised an eyebrow. "I'm here for an appointment." She said as she got out of her car and leant on it. A truck arriving behind her.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

So.......does it come in green?  Empty Re: So.......does it come in green?

Post by Tazer Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:18 am

Tazer was working away. He hammered on some metal then stuck it in the water. "Uppity bitch. I did exactly what the hoe wanted and she still not happy." He scowled to himself and banged things out. Oh well. She had asked for extras now that she hadn't before. That is fine. Gave Samuel Lionheart more time to get his plan going. He was dressed in a black shirt and held a cigarette in his mouth. He heard someone arrive and put the finished product aside. There we go. That would be perfect. He turned around and looked at her. "Yeah. Appointment for what chika?" He said. Walking outside and started cleaning his hand with a towel. Wasn't this a damn feeling of de ja vu? He couldn't shake the been there done that feeling.
Tazer
Tazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow, she had seen this guy before. Where though she wasn't sure, and listened to him. " Appointment with Tazer...I am guessing that's you?" She said, and looked at him.

"Miss Semele. Regarding weapons and such? Obsidian, silver, gold plus five million cash." She said, and pointed to the truck and briefcase. She had her sunnies on, and rather liked them.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazer Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Tazer looked at her a bit. "Yeah...only special people call me by my name though. Most others use Hellion or Americano Hellion. I kinda like hearing my name for once." he said with a smirk. Cigarette bouncing as he pulled it from his lips and put it out on a nearby car hood. A woman leading a pretty boy sex trade and whore house's car to be exact. He would make sure he fixed up that detailing real nice. Speaking of which Lionheart needed to get his ass back here soon. He was running out reasons to keep that woman's car hostage. He looked at her. "Yes. I already made most of the order. You asked for a rush order and said you'd bring material for the majority of it." he said.

Looking at her. He pulled out the gun. "Hey chika...how about you come with me...I wanna make sure you got no nasty surprises up in the trucks trunk." he said. "Not that I think you'd pull a fast one never can be too careful right?"
Tazer
Tazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:28 am

Thana nodded as she listened, "Good. I'm here to talk business I don't care what name I call you if you don't mind." She said, and nodded. "Good well done rush orders are always good woah."

She raised an eyebrow at the raised gun, and rolled her eyes. "Hezus Christ." Thana muttered, "And I thought Zio was bad." She looked at him, "It's my damn truck I am not going to blow you up." Thana told him, "Put the fricken gun away and get your ass over here." Thana explained, and went to the back and opened it up. And even hopped inside. "Its all safe. I am not one to lose good business kiddo. I am good at what I do and expect the same back. No funny business. My arrangements are made with clear concise efforts."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazer Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:17 am

Tazer looked at her as she spoke. "Tazmanian then. No shortenings until we friends you hear?" He said with a smirk. Looking at her as he indicated into the corner then looked back at her. "You know Uncle Zio? Damn girl...you got connects." He said with a snicker and seemed to follow her to the back of the car. "Yeah...no. Nah...I'll keep it out til i make sure there isn't no surprises. Just wanna get this part over so I can get you the rest of the goods." he said simply.

The gun was decocked and safety on the minute she went inside. Putting the gun back into his pants as he spit the end of the cigarette bud out onto the ground. Smashing it til it wwas gone. Climbing inside and looked around. "Yep...seems so. Let's get to it then." he said. Grabbing the cash and headed back into the warehouse. "Bring her in." He said. Kicking a button that lifted the garage doors for her to drive the truck in.
Tazer
Tazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:53 am

Thana looked at him, and shrugged. "Whatever Tasmania." she said , and looked at him. "Zio was my first love, his brother Yav is a brother, is my brother. " Thana told him.

Once he was happy Thana whistled to the truck driver, who drove it in, "Alright. Anything else you need kiddo Tasmania? A cup of tea?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down