DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Who Are You? (Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Who Are You? (Neo)

2 posters

Go down

Who Are You? (Neo) Empty Who Are You? (Neo)

Post by Ezekiel Stiles Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Ezekiel sighed he felt like he didn't belong anywhere. As his parents were hunting him down so that they could force him to join the Injustice League. He had managed to escape and find a safe place with an old friend though he wasn't sure how much longer he could remain hidden. He worked his way down a street at night and wondered what he was going to do. He knew he probably would never see Atticus again as he would never be safe where he was at least he didn't feel that way.

Sighing he found a cold piece of concrete and sat down at and stared at himself in a puddle. His wolf ears had shown up and he still hated that part of him but he was getting used to it. However painful memories rushed to surface as he remembered the time he was caught and experimented on.
Ezekiel Stiles
Ezekiel Stiles
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Who Are You? (Neo) Empty Re: Who Are You? (Neo)

Post by Neo Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Neo was out and about in Starling City. She was trying to find all the heroes to help Thana out. So that she could tell them all at once. The plants had let rumors that she couldn't prove about Batman being around again slip. She couldn't find him so figured they inhaled too much city fumes or something. Helping plants naturally regain their normal life and health. Close up plants that weren't normally open during this period. As she was walking along she fell when her foot hit a crack in the ground and hit the concrete sidewalk. Groaning as she rubbed her arms and stood up. Continuing on until she saw someone who seemed really sad. Crouching down she looked at him. "Whats wrong mister?" She asked curiously.
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Stiles Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Ezekiel looked up when he heard a voice and he sighed slightly. "I am just not sure where I belong in this world?" He said softly not sure why he said that to her he had never met her before but her presence was strange and calming. He honestly was technically homeless and only had Thana though he wasn't sure what was going to happen to him now that she had moved in with Oliver. He had found an old place that was abandoned and made it own. But honestly he missed Atticus. But with his parents after him he would never be able to go back to him at the moment. He wasn't even sure if he belonged to the organization that accepted him and brought him which is why he ran away from them. He a hero no he couldn't be. Not with his parents who were wanted for various crimes.
Ezekiel Stiles
Ezekiel Stiles
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Neo looked at him a bit. Moving and sat next to him. Looking at him a bit. "Why not? Did you have a fight with your friends? Not have anyone? You can talk to me...I might not understand but an unbiased random listener can be very helpful." She offered sweetly. Or he...there was honestly nothing but genderless angelic beautiful tones to "her" voice at the moment. Looking at him a bit as she tilted her head a bit. "Whats going on in your mind?" She rummaged in her pockets and pulled out a penny. Holdingit out to him. "A penny for your thoughts?"
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Stiles Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Ezekiel looked at the girl in front of him and sighed. He took the penny and twirled it around in his fingers. Sighing slightly. "Well I am not sure what I am to do. Actually I am not sure where I belong period at the moment. I can't see past this fog that has seemed to fall over me. For one I was taken in by Young Justice but I don't honestly think I belong there." Zeke ran a hand through his hair he couldn't understand why someone would want him to help.
Ezekiel Stiles
Ezekiel Stiles
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:48 am

Neo looked at the male. Letting go of the penny and moved to sit beside him. Listening as he sighed to himself. Looking at him a bit. "What do you mean?" She asked curiously. "Oh? You're Young Justice too? I'm Young Justic myself. Its hard though because mother never really let me out and I love my mother dearly." She saiid softly.

Looking at Ezekial as he spoke. "Why don't you feel or think you belong there? I know...sometimes I worry too...because people treat me like I'm a villain. Like I'm my mother but recently I got to prove with Green Arrow's help that I'm a good guy too! Even though I'm genderfluid I feel more female." She said simply.

Looking at him. "My mother's not a good person though...she is one of the Villains of Gotham...so maybe I can relate to your issue. If not getting it out there and talking about it is helpful."
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum