Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

Doom Gloom (Stephen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doom Gloom (Stephen)

Post by Titania Archard on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:52 pm

It was a dark, gloomy, stormy morning it was as if it was a sign from the greater above that something wicked was on its way. Titania being a cyborg didn't pay attention to these signs, only if she was directed by her master. Stephen Grey was the man that purchased her, they say that money talks and with Stephan boy did it. KOS-MOS was a highly integrated cyborg and can forge any armor and tool that she thought of.

And ever since her latest remodel she no longer had metallic skin but looked as if she was a normal human being. Of course her personality or lack of gave her away that she was different. It was almost nine thirty and it would soon be time for her master's business meeting.

KOS-MOS was wearing simple jeans and a tee but before she walked through the inbetween of Stephen's study a bright light broke out around her and in the blink of an eye she was wearing a sexy maid's outfit . Her hair became tied off in two sections in the back. Titania walked firmly yet quietly until she was standing directly behind her master's chair. "Master it is almost time for you nine thirty meeting. Have you prepared everything you need?" She asked in her usual monotone voice that usually seem to echo in every room she was in.

"Do you require my assistance for anything today?" She asked inquisitively wanting to see how her day was going to go. No matter if it was full of errands or finding something to get her nose into it would be like any other day.

Last edited by Titania Archard on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Titania Archard
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doom Gloom (Stephen)

Post by Stephen Grey on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:06 am

Stephen was in his office just look over a few things. He was dressed in a dark grey suit with a starched white shirt and a navy blue tie which at that moment hung loosely across his chest. Being distracted by his computer he didn't here Titiana the cyborg that he had bought enter the room until she was right behind his chair.

Swiveling around to meet her he nodded to her reminder that his business meeting was happening soon. She then asked if there was anything she could do he frowned slightly as he thought. "I wouldn't mind a cake if you think you can handle that." He said with a smirk other then that he had no idea what to have her do.
Stephen Grey
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Archard on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:24 am

KOS-MOS nodded when her master told her his wishes that he wanted a cake, only if she could handle it. "Master. My only purpose is to serve you, of course I can handle making a cake." Titania requiped once more into a chef's outfit, the hat to even go with it.

The sides slit up revealing the majority of her sides. Titania held out her hand and a whisk formed out of a bright pixelated light. KOS-MOS heard a knock at the door and nearly floated over to the door to welcome Stephen's business friend.

KOS-MOS stated in a monotone as the man observed her in a vulgar way, even slapping her on the ass. "Mr Grey is in his study he is waiting for you as we speak." KOS-MOS hurried off to the kitchen and started whipping batter at the speed of light. She wasn't sure which kind her master wanted so she made a chocolate and vanilla cake.

Titania even had enough batter to make some cupcakes with a pudding filling in the center. KOS-MOS walked in with a couple cupcakes on a plate for her master and his company.

"The cakes are almost done master. But for now I made my special pudding filled cupcakes with the batter I had left over."

Titania looked at the man and took his jacket so he didn't make a mess of himself. "Would you men enjoy some beverages?"
Titania Archard
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Grey on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:51 pm

Stephen stood up to welcome his guest. He was hoping that this deal would go through he had a lot riding on it. Well other then his other business which no one could no about unless they were part of it. A smile crept across his face as he shook his guests hand. He offered him a seat and was about to start when KOS-MOS entered the room again with cupcakes.

He smiled and nodded his thanks. Waited for her to leave again. "Hope you enjoy the cupcakes and now back to business. Thank you for coming on short notice. I think that our two companies would do very well together. And it is obvious that you think so as well other wise you would not be here." He said and waited for his potential partner to respond.
Stephen Grey
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top