Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

Heading home(Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heading home(Open)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 03, 2015 10:20 am

Sithis smiled and spoke."Yes, Bodyguard is an a rather good occupation even though it may be tiring at times and annoying. I assume Being a Lawyer has the same perks? Tiring, Frustrating and annoying with cases?" He smiled at her. This was interesting he was doing very good with talking to a female person, and not his wall or the Television. He eyes narrowed as he spoke."Just some rich guy. Nice guy just can be a jerk sometimes really." He noted and added to the conservation. "It seems as if you rather not be in school." He chuckled, and teased her."I'm just kidding. But school is very important. We have an Institution instead of a university We we have that too. But Institutions are are main thing for colleges." He smiled."I would like to thank you for dinner." Food and a his drink arrived, He was given his salad and tea. And that all he wanted. He said taken a drink out of his tea.
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance on Sun May 03, 2015 10:43 am

Laurel sighed softly and nodded "being a bodygaurd must be hard I don't doubt that at all" she laughed softly and shook her head. "I am sure it is tiring I don't doubt that" she smiled at him and ate her food shaking her head "no need to say thank you because it's the least I could do"

Heroes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth on Sun May 03, 2015 10:58 am

Sithis nodded her way. The woman was kind, though he did want to thank her properly. "It is hard, thought the job is sometimes petty. Seeing as I have to do guard duty when Rich man hosts party, then it's all about the the cleaning up process that's upsetting to be quite honest." He said towards her. His eyes narrowing. So she understood which was rather interesting. She understood that his job was a bit hard and tiring which good. He did wonder something why was she walking alone. It was night time wasn't it. He took a grab of his fork and begun to dig into his meal. Take bites of Food into his stomach. His eyes moving from side to side to scan and observe the location of people."You know, Laurel, Tell me more about your profession what exactly do you do in terms of Trails and such?" He wondered. He was always interesting in these subjects and the more he learned about it. The more Knowledge he would have gained and information was always useful.

His after finishing his finishing salad and would speak."Hey, Laurel. How about I treat to dinner as well. To return the favor. I really don't think I deserved the dinner. So the least I can do is. Is simply return the favor and treat you to dinner. What do you say? Sounds like A date." He chuckled as he teased her."Teasing only forgive me. I just kinda got carried away and tried to attempt a joke of sort. I really hope is was good." He chuckled, though he doubted the joke was good it was still worth trying.

He took his right hand on the handle of the Cup and brought cup towards his lips. His lips enclosed the over the top and he tilted the of the Cup over as he sipped over the substance. His eyes moving from side to side as he then, swallowed it and placed the cup on the table. He always wondered what drove him to come to this place perhaps it was something to seek fortune or do something interesting. He never knew himself.

"You say that's the least you can do? Perhaps you can do me a favor? And take me up on that offer? Dinner, Laurel with me to repay you for this treat? This time I am paying. I am putting my foot down on this." He chuckled, as he told her. He hoped she would accept this treat of of his. Perhaps they can be great future friends.
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top