DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Must Keep Moving (Jonothan)

2 posters

Go down

Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) Empty Must Keep Moving (Jonothan)

Post by Ezekiel Stiles Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:11 am

Ezekiel thought that he should go to another city for at least a little bit. Finding himself in Gotham he looked around and wondered why the streets seemed so empty he had no idea what was going on in the city. For one thing he did not know that the Injustice League was running the city for the most part at the moment. He just knew that he had to keep moving he could not stay in one place for too long or he would get caught.

Though he knew he would always be welcome in Starling City and have a place to stay where he would be safe. He just trusted his instincts which told him he had to move or he would be caught just like his friend. Though he wasn't totally sure if his friend Atticus was caught but he felt it in his heart.

Finding an abandoned house he settled into it and unrolled his small mat and set up camp. It would do for the time being and was rather cozy. Being able to conceal him from the elements was really all that he needed as he could find whatever he needed on the streets.
Ezekiel Stiles
Ezekiel Stiles
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Must Keep Moving (Jonothan) Empty Re: Must Keep Moving (Jonothan)

Post by Jonothan Riley Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Jace was taking a last look at Gotham. His mother wanted to move and wanted him to come with her. She said that Gotham was no good and that he would flourish in Metropolis, maybe even go to college there. Metropolis she said would have a future for him, whereas Gotham would just lead to frustration and didn't want to see him end up broken.

Going through all his old haunts, he stopped when he came across something different. Running he grabbed hold of a room and heaved himself up, walking quietly. He knew this was dangerous because it could be anyone inside the building. In fact when he was younger and would run and leap from roof to roof of his neighbors' houses, he would try and tumble down and dive inside a window if it was open. His foot hit a soft patch and he swore as his foot went through the roof. Luckily he didn't follow it in, but trying to get his foot out cost him his shoe. He would have to go fetch it or leave it...

There was no option, he was going to fetch it. But first.. he peered through the hole and was surprised to see someone peering back at him just as tense as he was. "Hey," he smiled and waved. "Give a guy a hand and toss me back up my shoe?"
Jonothan Riley
Jonothan Riley
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Stiles Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Ezekiel's ears perked up when he heard something he shifted and stood up. His ears were trained on the sound and he was quickly up to the attic of the small house. Sitting on his haunches he looked up and saw a young man who looked like he could be around his age though he wasn't sure. He heard him ask if he could pass him his shoe he quickly glanced at the shoe and back at the other. He was trying to figure out if he could trust him.

Finally deciding that he should probably just give the man his shoe he picked it up and handed it to him. Cocking his head to the side he looked up again he was curious about this stranger yet was still uncertain if he could trust him. Here he was a stranger to the city and knew nothing about it rather about the fact the majority of it's residents were no where to be seen.

Zeke decided to take a chance. "Better move if you want to save your pretty face as I am coming up." He said as he quickly jumped up through the hole. "Well hello there taking it that you had this as a hang out. Name is Ezekiel by the way." He said as he gave the other man one of his signature grins.
Ezekiel Stiles
Ezekiel Stiles
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonothan Riley Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:07 pm

It looked like the other wasn't sure whether or not to give him back his shoe, and Jace wasn't sure if he'd have to tell the guy that walking barefoot home was not something people liked to do. He'd had to do it before when he was younger and learned not to buy brand new shoes when you live in the area he had. You bought shoes from the goodwill that had life left in them but looked like they were in bad shape. Or that's what he'd done before he learned how to escape people by jumping walls and such.

Thankfully, his shoe was given to him and Jace was about to thank him when he was told to move and he did so without thinking. Sitting so he could put his shoe back on he pretended to be offended while he wasn't really in the least, as he asked, "Why pretty? Why not ruggedly handsome or something?"

Finishing double looping his shoe to be sure it wouldn't come off again, Jace thought about that and shrugged. "I used to come out here to find a place that wasn't skyscrapers as far as the eye could see." Giving Ezekiel an impressed look he honestly stated, "Nice moves by the way. And I'm Jace. Taking it you're not from here."
Jonothan Riley
Jonothan Riley
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Stiles Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:58 am

Ezekiel grinned at the complement. He was excited of the possibility to make a new friend. "No I am not from here I am trying to stay hidden from my parents and their little group." He sighed slightly he was starting to hate always being on the run. But he knew that he could not risk staying in one spot. If he did he could end up like his friend having more tests run on him and possibly dying. Which was something that he was not ready for.

Ezekiel also didn't feel like he belonged in Young Justice and if they couldn't protect Atticus then how could they protect him? He believed that they couldn't so he was on his own. Of course he trusted Thana but things seemed complicated there. She had her own problems to deal with so he would just continue to take care of himself as always.
Ezekiel Stiles
Ezekiel Stiles
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonothan Riley Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Jace didn't know what was up with that answer, but took him at his word. There were strange things in the world, and something as ordinary as hiding from your parents was something that he could relate to, even if he'd only done it to avoid getting punished for breaking something. Ezekiel though he was sure was hiding for different more serious reasons. With his shoe tied, Jace moved it to make sure it was secure and nodded, satisfied.

"I'm from here, as in Gotham, not this house. I just wanted a last look you know?" Giving a shrug, he told his the guy everything about how his mom didn't want to live in Gotham and moving to Metropolis. "I guess it could be worse. And hey, if you need a place to stay, I'm sure mom wouldn't mind if you dropped around. I promise if her cooking doesn't have you running for the door nothing will," he joked.
Jonothan Riley
Jonothan Riley
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down