DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier)

2 posters

Go down

Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) Empty Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier)

Post by Skai DeLuca Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:57 am

Skai had woke up a little early this morning because she had a lot of things that she needed to get done. She was bored and needed something to do with her time and the only thing she could think of was getting a job. She had tried to wake Javy up, but all he did was moan at her so she decided to go take a shower by herself. She decided it was his loss for not joining her.

She jumped in the shower and let the cold water run over her enjoying the feel of it. Finishing up her shower she jumped out and wrapped a towel around herself and walked out into the bedroom. "If you want breakfast you best move it."
Skai DeLuca
Skai DeLuca
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier) Empty Re: Busy Day Ahead (Skai and Javier)

Post by Javier Deluca Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:29 am

Javier didn't want to wake up. If he woke his wife wasn't going to be there. His wife who was keeping him from going villain. Despite all he wanted to do was evil things. Even in the icy emotions he felt never before his meeting those evil gods and the evil people on other planets had he ever desired being evil. That all changed when he was violently wrenched from his twin and his wife. Isolation had led to her needing to find a doctor for control. Now that he had that warmth back...he refused to give it up.

He wasn't sure he could be a hero anymore...not when he no longer followed even an ice paved moral code for justice. He was sitting up after she jumped out of the shower. "You go and make it...I will be done in a minute." Came the icy, indifferent and cruel towards the world voice. He rubbed his eyes trying to get the last bit of sleep from them.

He leaned his head back. "I can't do it Skai...I can't go back to the heroes...Justice League...like this never happened. I can't...when I really don't give a f**k about those things anymore. Outside of you I want to bury the world in ice...instead of watching it burn. I never had thoughts this evil before Skai."
Javier Deluca
Javier Deluca
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Post by Skai DeLuca Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Skai sighed as she listened to Javier’s tone in his voice and she thought they had agreed that he would not have that tone with her. Skai walked over to Javy and kissed his cheek, “You can keep that tone to yourself and while you’re in the shower maybe you will find the proper tone to talk to me.” Skai said rather indifferently and she did not like it when he took the cold icy tone with her. He wanted to be mad at the world that was fine, but he was not to be that way with her.

The bedroom was just off of the kitchen so she left the door open so she could listen to him while she cooked. She listened to him talk about how he was feeling and what he was thinking while she pulled out the eggs and butter from the fridge and then the bacon. She grabbed a pan and started to warm it up for the bacon, “I never asked you to act like it didn’t happen.” She said from the kitchen. “But I wish you would talk to me about it” She left the things to cook and walked back into the bedroom for a moment and sat down on the bed, “You have been through a traumatic experience and need to talk to someone. ” She said rather sadly, “I used to be able to read you and lately it’s like you have closed me off.”
Skai DeLuca
Skai DeLuca
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Deluca Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:50 am

Javier listened to her speak. "It is how I always talk. Even with you I barely have warmth. You are the fire and I am the ice. It has always been that way." He said with a sigh. Face palming as he got up and went into the shower. His shower barely warmed his skin. He walked out in nothing but a towel. He was icy, cold, indifferent and luke warm with his sister but it was so hard right now. He needed her to be understanding and she was. At times she wasn't like now when he replayed the scene he couldn't figure out where he had used a tone that was differeent then before with her.

Shrugging it off as he moved to it back down on the bed. Listening to her as she spoke. "Something smells good." He said. Faraway sounding and the warmth was forced and was hard. He always had a heart of ice and it was worse now. He listened to her as she spoke to him. "I can't...mostly because its all a blur right now. I can't really remember it. I do but not when I try to reach it." He said in his normal withdrawn, icy, distant and now cold tone but not when he spoke to her. A slight warmth flickered in and out. He moved and pulled her towards him. Burying his face in his chest. "You barely handled the seperation without needing help beautiful Skai. I couldn't stand if I causedy ou loss of control." he pulled her into his lap. Pinning her to him. Shaking his head. He hadn't closed off to her. Placing his cool lips against her warm ones. "I love you my wife. My soul and heart...I love you." He whispered gently.
Javier Deluca
Javier Deluca
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down