Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

Gift Tis Ready (Skai DeLuca)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gift Tis Ready (Skai DeLuca)

Post by Tazer on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:50 am

Tazer had finished the order that his big sister requested. It was boxed and in a wapped package. He even put a bow on it for her. He looked around and then called out through the psychic link he was able to make with Skai. -Skai? Are you coming? Its ready.- He said through their telepathic link. He looked around. Walking outside and lit a cigarette. He was hoping she'd show up soon. -Can you bring some takeout? I'm starving...you said today works. I have to go off grid hero lady soon.- He said through their link.
Tazer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gift Tis Ready (Skai DeLuca)

Post by Skai DeLuca on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Skai had been trying to figure something out that she could do to try and make Javier feel a little better. Ever since he got back he just didn’t seem to be the same man that he was when he left. He had been gone a long time and she felt they had lost some of their connection, but she still loved him with her whole heart. She had talked with her long time friend Taz and come up with the prefect present to try and make Javy feel a little better.

Skai was working on cleaning up the house when she got a message from Taz. It still caught her off guard when he would talk in her head. –Yeah, be there in a few- She thought back to him and finished up, grabbed her purse and headed out. She laughed a little at his next thought, --Don’t you know how to feed yourself?-- She thought back as she climbed into the car and drove off hitting the taco bell on her way. She ordered a few things and then headed to where they were going to meet. Arriving she found him outside smoking and she sighed as she stepped out of the car. “I thought you were going to quit those?” She asked as she walked up and handed him the bag, “You didn’t say what you wanted so I hope its ok.”
Skai DeLuca
Justice League
Justice League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top