DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite]

Go down

A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite] Empty A Date With My Girl (Arcane Zatianna) [Hotel Sunrise Penthouse Suite]

Post by Lotus Chai-Bing Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:22 am

(((Starts in the luxurious penthouse suite then will later end up at Verdant.)))

Lotus had left Acrane Zatianna laying in the very large and luxuriously beautiful bed they were sleeping on. They had gone numerous hours into the night and early morning...again...enjoying the company of each other. She hoped to reveal to her other ways she could...heighten...their pleasure with the use of her abilities. Same abilities that she used medically had...other uses. Turning the hot shower water on in the glass large walk in shower. Looking to the built in room jacuzzi and giggled. Treating her beautiful lover from another dimension and herself to this location while they were searching through Central City had been worth it. Plus...they were going to Club Verdant too.

Bedroom Picture Pending
Bathroom Pictures Pending
Lotus Chai-Bing
Lotus Chai-Bing
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down