Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Hogwarts, Through the Ages (Three Era Based HP Roleplay)
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:56 pm by Aiden Harvey

» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

Let hell reign loose . ( Lucas )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let hell reign loose . ( Lucas )

Post by Thana Semele on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Thana was out of Alucards sight, and was off murdering in the city. Arrow might have his list of names but she had her own, that came from higher powers. As a black lantern, she had a lot more fun killing as well. Her eyes pure black she casually strutted down the street, where several bodies lay, several men who were crossed off her list . She had told the city that she would keep killing people, until Arrow left the city.

The way she walked she was almost strutting, and fixed her leather jacket up before turning the corner. Then bang. A pain hit her full in the face and she grabbed it , it healing as quickly as the bruises appeared and looked to see who had done it.
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let hell reign loose . ( Lucas )

Post by Lucas Blackwell on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Lucas had been searching for someone. Someone Like Thana. Where was Thana. Lucas seemed to be sensing a huge energy source. This was rather surprising to be quite. When he got there he saw a whole bunch people dead. he formed an energy blast, and sent it towards her way her, and it hit her. It was Thana. No way. "How did you obtain such power. " he said quietly towards her.

Credit goes to the lovely Jules for making such an amazing Sig.
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:26 am

Thana winced as she saw who had sent what appeared to be an energy ball before cocking her head. " That wasn't very nice ." She all but snarled, " You hurt me . Now I have to kill you . How did I get this? I died. Remember c^nt?" Thana said, " I remember you, the goody two shoes cop. Oh I remember you. Thinking you could straighten me out."

While talking Thana moved forward " Tell me Lucas." She said, sadistically walking over bodies. " Am I a good girl?"
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 pm

He listened to her. As his energy bolt did barely anything. Well then she was on a whole different level. However how did she obtain this power. He had to go through his books but at the moment he can't. He had to neutralize the threat at hand. His eyes looking at her. The amount of dark matter and death energy conditioning from his body. Made him have a dark look. He said nothing. He decided to place his emotions else where. And clapped his hands, From the sky a Lightning Style Celestial Dragon was sent railing into her at lightning fast speed. This dragon was meant to knock her out. But not kill. He hoped this dragon would work. if she somehow survived. He would have to uzitie his full power. How did she become this monster? The trouble girl he knew as now a killing monster.

Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Thana continued to glare, and looked up and screamed as the dragon thing hit her. Falling to the ground in what appeared to be defeat, before all went quiet for a few minutes.

Then the laughing started, from behind Lucas and there was Thana . Standing and pouting . " Oh you will have to do much ,much better then that" Thana told him, her face going dark as well as she summoned dark energy, and there was a blue glow around her. " This, all of this is a gift from Nekron. Except the one I already had , but this gift .. It's power. And combining those. I am pure power!" She roared, sending a literal tidal wave of black matter energy down the alley towards him , combined with her original gift of blue energy , and waited to see if he could combat it.
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:27 pm

He looked at her as she was hit perfect he got her spot on. Only to blink after a few minutes when he heard a laugh. Well then. What came next he sensed. Guess he was going to be using every thing full power of his abilities in order to defeat, his eyes focused looked down as he sensed a tidal wave of power pure coming down at him. He summoned Chaos magic, manipulating it way to give him access to something else. Once he was hit. it didn't quite hit. It went past him. He begun counting seconds. Shit He thought. He needed to warp himself out, within a hole he sucked himself quickly into the air. And disappeared. He would reappear on the building. Looking at her. Ten seconds that was close, and I would have turned back to physical form. His eyes narrowed."You gave your soul to that fiend." He cussed at her."How could you. You have people that cared." he attempted to reason with her.

Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Thana snarled as the tidal wave didn't get him fully hit, and looked at him as he spoke . " I DIDN'T GET A CHOICE!" She roared, for a second looking like her old self before she simply swing and tried to smash Lucas in the face. What he said was true, but he didn't understand.

She didn't get a choice , not in this. But that second of humanity, it was gone. She was back to evil take over the world psycho bitch, and sent another blast of dark energy. No one cares for her, not Olie that was sure as hell. " IF PEOPLE CARED SO MUCH THEY WOULDNT OF LIED. OLIVER QUEEN THE GREEN ARROW WOULDNT OF KILLED CASEY!"
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Allowing the hit to connect to the face, he was sent railing backwards. He regained himself fully and looked at her."Didn't have a choice? We all have a choice. You choose to cheat death." Another dark wave was sent. Again he phrased, and warped out of existence. He was using space and time abilities that associated with Chaos. He appeared on the other side of the building."Your going to go around and killing people. it's not right." he said calmly.

Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Thana glared again as Lucas spoke , before pinning him. " I DIDNT CHEAT DEATH ! I EMBRACED AND CHOSE TO DIE THAT NIGHT!" She roared, slamming him as hard as she could with her dark energy. She wasn't holding back she was aiming, and trying to kill
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:48 pm

He shook his head and as he was pinned."Is that so? Is that so? You lie so hard. Because the real you wouldn't have made such a choice. Quit lying." he said, as he was slammed, He would look at her. Using his hand to grasp hers he would lift her over his his head and push kick her several feet away from him. He then felt a massive pain in his stomach which he ignored but winched.

Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Thana continued to glare at the man, " Yes it is true. I didn't want this." She said , once again showing a spark of her old self right before she was picked up and thrown and kicked . Then she grunted slightly, she had fallen on an exposed piece of metal, and it hurt. She pulled herself up, fragments of the metal staying with her and looked at him. " Run "She said, while summoning more dark power. " Or die."
Thana Semele
Taymele clan
Taymele clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Warping himself in Time and Space Abilities. He disappeared from sight. Lucas had ran from battle and would hit the books in order to found out what was really going on with her, and why did that Fiend choose her. Hopefully it wouldn't be to much of a hassle.

(Exit)

Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top