DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Darling I'm home (Thea) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Darling I'm home (Thea)

2 posters

Go down

Darling I'm home (Thea) Empty Darling I'm home (Thea)

Post by Moira Queen Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:33 am

Moira was home. Back from Australia with Walter. This house was a mess, it even looked new. Had Oliver rebuilt? Oh well. Shit happened. She had to get things sorted. One thing she didn't like however was strays.

Walking around looking at the rooms, she saw one had been changed to a definite teenage girls room, it had clothes and journals in it. Another had been changed to a teen males, someone by the name of Lachlan. But what really annoyed her was the adoption papers.

No son of hers was going to adopt some bastard orphan child, she had found the papers in Oliver's drawer. He had also spent money on this child, paying for her hospital bills. Yet where was she? No doubt on the streets, doing drugs or something else of that sort. Moira was not going to take this so instead waited for her daughter. Thea to come home.

"Hello darling. Tell me. How long has Oliver been taking in strays and no good orphan bastard children? And why does this house look rebuilt? I send Walter to the company , to find Oliver has sold it and split it into some godamn Lavender Tech and Semele Inc what in his right mind was he thinking? Naming a company after a bastard orphan, and a dead worker? How are you dear?" Moira asked her daughter. Thea.
Moira Queen
Moira Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Darling I'm home (Thea) Empty Re: Darling I'm home (Thea)

Post by Thea Queen Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Thea walked into her home and was just going to walk up into her bedroom when she saw someone she wasn't expecting. "Mo..." She was cut off so she just shrugged out of her leather jacket and removed her hat. "Excuse me you left us to go to Australia with Walter. So who cares what Oliver was doing since you left. We were not expecting you. Oh and you are not welcome here any more. We were happier without you." Thea said as she stood in front of her mother and crossed her arms against her chest.

Thea didn't care how she was acting or how she was talking to her mother. She didn't need her she had lived her life on her own for the last couple years. "Why don't you go back to Australia mother you were better off there and we were better off here without you." With that she stormed off to her room and blared the stereo.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Moira Queen Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Moira looked at her daughter and the disrespect she was being given. Then.

Backhanded her. " You will tone your voice young lady!" She said, " Don't you walk away from me." Moira told her, following her and opening the girls door before turning off the sterio. " Let's try this again shall we without you being a pompous little twat . Now. Yes I left and went to Australia with Walter for this company, and we have done our part to help a company that no longer exists. So before you get on your high trampy horse ."

Sighing Moira calmed herself , " We will discuss it tonight . At dinner I expect you to be there . And this street thing my son thinks he is going to adopt. We will talk Then Thea . Civilly ."
Moira Queen
Moira Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea Queen Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Thea sat on her bed and glared at her mother. "Pray tell how do you think you know anything about me. About Oliver lately, he cares for Thana she is not a thing she is a living female human and my friend so if you want her out well I am leaving to. Hell I don't even want you as a mother any more you think that you can always be in charge. Well news flash I am no longer ten. I can make my own decisions and so can Oliver." Thea said as she shifted to face her wall.

"Honestly I don't know you any more I never did you always favored Oliver even when I was the only one around he was the only one you would think of. I hurt too the years that we thought that he was dead. Yet you never asked me how I feel. You stopped being my mother long ago so don't try to tell me what I can and can't do now." Thea said as she wiped a tear away that threatened to run down her cheek.

"Thana means more to me then you think so if you even to hurt her you will lose me. I don't care any more I won't let you hurt those I care for. Also Lachlan the boy who living here is staff he is to help with security. Oliver hired him as we have been having some issues lately none that you would know of though." She said as she wiped another tear from her eyes.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Moira Queen Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:05 am

Listening Moira listened to her daughter, horrified that her own blood would speak to her that way. "I SAID ENOUGH THEA." She said to her daughter, ignoring her tears.

"I will discuss this with you and your brother and the tramp at dinner. I expect you there. But know this I will not let Oliver Queen adopt anyone. " Moira told her, " Get your emotions under control. I'm going to go find Walter."

With that Moira walked out. Oh sure her daughter was all talk, but she was just that. Her daughter, she wasn't going to do much. Let alone she knew that her daughter wouldn't leave. She valued her riches and her things too much. That Moira was sure of.
Moira Queen
Moira Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea Queen Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Thea threw a pillow at her mother. "I wish you were dead." She screamed at her. "I will go to dinner but I am not talking in fact I am so out." She said as she pulled her blanket over her head. She was getting so angry and that wasn't good if she was going to control her power. There was a slight flicker in the electricity. Thea pulled the blanket tighter around her.

"Go away mother I don't care if you want to ruin our lives again. If that is the case I am planning on leaving right after dinner. Oh and the old house burnt to the ground so we had to rebuild. Not that you seemed to care when we tried to locate you."
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down