DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
A long time coming. (Lucas) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

A long time coming. (Lucas)

2 posters

Go down

A long time coming. (Lucas) Empty A long time coming. (Lucas)

Post by Thana Semele Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Thana had been visiting Semele Inc, just to have a look at the place. With her memories back, and after that delightful dinner with Moira Queen involving her and Thea moving out she needed to see what could be done. It seemed Semele Inc was going just fine, books were all kept and everything was up to date.

It wasn't until around eightish that night Thana got to actually leave, by that time it was almost pitch black outside. She began walking until she stopped dead as she tripped over someone, who she could of sworn was her dead brother, "Sorry, Thought you were someone else and I wasn't watching." Thana said to the person, picking herself up.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

A long time coming. (Lucas) Empty Re: A long time coming. (Lucas)

Post by Lucas Semele Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Lucas was at the lab that he was given in Semele INC and was just about to leave when he felt someone trip over his foot. Though his mind focused on her voice was it Thana? No it couldn't be she was dead. He then caught a slight glimpse of her due to the darkness. "Wait Thana?" He adjusted his sunglasses slightly as he studied the shadow that looked an awful like his dead sister.

Leaning on a wall to steady himself slightly. He was still in shock though he wasn't willing to believe this. She was dead she couldn't be here unless he was now seeing ghosts. Though that wasn't possible or was it? He wasn't sure what to believe any more.
Lucas Semele
Lucas Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Thana frowned and looked at the person, "That is me, I don't believe I know you." She said, he looked a hell of a lot like...Lucas. but he had died, as had Jeremy. "Can I help you?" Thana asked him, watching his behaviour.

This was bloody weird, who was this person? That looked like her brother? What in the actual hell was going on ?
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Semele Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Lucas shifted slightly to the left. "So this might sound weird... Umm..." He trailed off he wasn't sure what to say she was his sister. "I thought you were dead. I am Lucas by the way." He needed to hear her reaction to that statement. This was just weird here he was staring at his sister who apparently just like him thought he was dead.

He scratched his chin slightly as he studied her and her reaction to his voice. At least his vision was clearing so he could possibly see what his little sister looked like now.
Lucas Semele
Lucas Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Thana stood back as she heard...Lucas speak. "No you died...you went over the bridge." She said to him, "You..I.." Thana said, freezing, Lucas..He ..he was alive.? But how? This, he thought she was dead? What? None of this made sense, none of it at all.

She took a deep breath, trying to keep her emotions in check, "How do I know its not just someone playing a cruel cunt of a prank?" Thana asked him. There was only one way they could prove who they were to each other, and she waited for him to do it first.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Semele Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Lucas lifted his sunglasses off of his eyes after he had summoned their family's gift black eye syndrome. He wasn't willing to show her his actual color of his eye yet. Jeremy had told him that his eyes were just white so he had started putting colored contact lenses in to help with that but they just made his eyes dry and itchy so he preferred dark sunglasses. "I am sure that you are my sister Thanayelle." He knew that she would be the only one to get the eye thing other then Jeremy and their cousins.

Shouldering his bag as he waited to see her reaction now that his eyes were black he could see perfectly clear. Which he was still being used to it. There was a time where he contemplated keeping his eyes black all the time then Lucas thought that it would scare more people away then his white eyes.
Lucas Semele
Lucas Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Thana couldn't help but gasp as she saw Lucas's eyes change...Holy shit it was him. In fairness she did it back, her eyes going pure black.

"Lucas.." She said softly, before moving forward and hugging him very very tightly. Her brother. He was alive! She cracked into tears immediately. Her older brother was alive. She hugged into him, like she was never going to let him go again.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Semele Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:40 am

Lucas's arms went around her instantly as she hugged him. "Jeremy is also alive." Honestly he couldn't believe that she was here. "Yeah I survived but barely I lost my sight due to the lack of oxygen to my brain. However my gift is still going. Jeremy is also alive we have been living here since we were adopted." He said as he rested his head on her's and just let her hold onto him. They were close really close and they both thought the other had passed away.

"I missed you Thanayelle. I was so upset when I was told you didn't make it I was the big brother I should of been the protector." He whispered as he continued to hold onto her. "Shall we go get something to eat?"
Lucas Semele
Lucas Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Still literally bawling her eyes out Thana listened to Lucas, glad her little brother was alive as well and nodded. " O-okay im glad he's alive. Mum and dad are dead aren't they?" She said then looked up at him as he said he was blind. " I'm so so sorry." Thana told him, touching his face tenderly.

" I was told you two were dead, the coroners report came in and said it. Zio and Yav were there for me." Thana explained softly still hugging him, " Im so sorry I didn't find you sooner .This wasn't your fault, you did protect me.." Thana said, hugging him tightly again then nodded at the idea of food . " Sure." She agreed, wiping tears of joy from her face.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down