DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Thea You Here? (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Thea You Here? (open)

+2
Lucas Blackwell
Thana Semele
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thea You Here? (open) Empty Thea You Here? (open)

Post by Oliver Queen Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:51 am

Oliver thought that he would offer Thea breakfast in bed so he headed to her room and knocked on the door. When she didn't answer that didn't bother him. "Thea it's Oliver I brought you breakfast!" He yelled through the door knowing that if she was still sleeping she would hear him. When she still didn't answer he tried the door and noticed it was unlocked opening it his eyes scanned the room and rested on the window the broken glass showed that someone was here someone that didn't belong. How could he protect the city when he couldn't even protect his own family.

Though he wanted to make sure his thoughts were correct. He headed to the club that he bought her and searched it. When he was sure that she wasn't there. He went to his secret cave and gathered some supplies but not the hood. It was broad daylight and he didn't want to draw some unwanted attention.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Thea You Here? (open) Empty Re: Thea You Here? (open)

Post by Thana Semele Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Thana had been helping Yav and the Haven most of the early morning, and had been standing on the roof getting fresh air when she noticed a familiar face , Oliver . He was out in daylight, she picked up on some bulges but he didn't have his hood. Quickly Thana ran down from the building, picking her backpack up as she went and slipped it over her shoulders and followed  with the man she was beginning to trust to his cave. She didn't have her " ShadowShade ." Outfit on but she did have a regular hoodie on. She flicked it over her head and made sure her face was covered .

" What's  wrong ?" Thana asked as she entered the cave, and noticed he wasn't picking his hold up. This man had done a lot for her, and now it was time she did her end .  " Oliver what's wrong ?"

Last edited by Thana Semele on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Lucas was already in the club. He had been drinking a cold glass of iced water. He wore a black jacket, black shirt, black jeans, black boxer briefs, black socks, black boots, Black shades, black leather gloves, he carried a wallet with; cash, ID, A Drivers license, He carried a 9mm Handgun a Beretta on he's lower back, he wasn't carrying he's badge, and a had two magazines for the Handgun.

Lucas was an Informative for Arrow. However, Lucas was a Vigilante himself. But he didn't have much time for all that. Since he had work. That keep him busy. Plus he was into Magic and he practiced the art a lot. So it was no joke that he was very deadly with the art. But he has yet to show this to people. He took a sip of the drink."When Is Oliver coming." He frowned slightly. That man was always busy for some odd reason.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Oliver looked over his shoulder and noticed Thana was following him he did not slow down his pace however. "Thea is missing and my guess is she was kidnapped." He said as he stepped in side and grabbed his bow and tweaked it. He didn't even look at her though he had to go up to the club soon. He just wasn't sure what he was going to do he didn't want to face his mother with the news he couldn't break her heart after all she was still reeling from the fact that he had returned and to tell her that her only daughter was now missing he didn't know what that would do to her.

Going through the secret panel into the club he was sure that Thana would follow he wasn't in the mind for talking at the moment he wanted to hunt down his sister's kidnappers and well kill them for lack of a better word. When he saw Lucas there a small smile went over his face and he walked over to the man. "Hello Lucas, have any news for me?" He said as he took a seat on the other side of the table

Last edited by Oliver Queen on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Thana stopped and listened. His sister was missing that wasn't good. If it were anyone else she would of asked if the girl wasn't just doing a drinking bender or something but this was Oliver. She saw him go through the club panel, but didn't follow him. Not yet. She pulled out her phone and looked at the time. Damn this was going to be close . Quickly she pulled out her hood from her backpack and 'weaponed up' before following through the panel. Her eyes scanning for him before she went to the corner of the bar and began scanning.

Thana remained unseen, and waited . The dim light glowing from her phone , as she looked at it. Today was a really bad day for Oliver's sister to go missing .
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Yavojn Martinez Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:22 pm

Yavojn blinked a bit as he went to give Thana something that Markelzio had dropped by when she brushed past him. A flashing of images hit his unfocused gaze even as he took off after her. He didn't bother calling after her. She seemed to be too focused on what was going on. He followed after them. Gah! He had practice doing this to keep up with his brother. He was still getting a bit winded. He kept following and blinked. His hand hesitantly removed the glove and touched the wall. Nothing. He just kept walking and hurried after her. Trying to figure out where she went he moved his hand to the item inside her bag. It was like watching the steps she'd taken.  He pulled his hand out and dizzily leaned into the wall. Following the steps she took he pushed up his glasses and tapped her on the shoulder.
Yavojn Martinez
Yavojn Martinez
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Lucas waited and waited. So much waiting until Oliver finally showed himself."Crawled out of your bat cave, finally?" he asked. Lucas looked at the man observing he's face and sudden movements. "Well there is a business man that ordered a Hit on a child. I've taken care of, I've taken care of the Triad problem. Other then that not yet. What about you. I see right through that smile of yours. What's wrong with you? Can't catch sleep? Killed someone now feeling guilty?" He said. Lucas wasn't the most gentle person, he was calm, rough, collective, and blunt. Oliver and Lucas killed people; bad people. Lucas was just stating that he should not forget that.

He eyes traced around the room. Lucas sighed slowly.'Oliver, tell me. Why hasn't staff come down to look at the place. It's sorta a mess from last night. it would do with a bit of shaping up and cleaning if ya, ask me." he chuckled.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Oliver closed his eyes slightly then looked at the man again. "Thea is missing." Was all he said before he went to the bar and grabbed himself a beer. He then headed back over to Lucas. He knew that it was in the middle of the day but he really needed a drink. It was Thana's choice if she wanted to join them. Leaning against his chair slightly he moved his hand to his face and rubbed his temples. In all the world he did not think that Speedy would disappear his little sister.

He looked quickly to the shadows and saw her standing there and knew that she was waiting for him. Sighing slightly he went back to giving Lucas his attention and registered what he had just said. "Very good Lucas." He should of known that he couldn't fool him with a fake smile.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Thana turned as someone tapped her on the shoulder and saw it was Yav, "Yav what are you doing here?" She said in hushed tones, and dragged him to the bathroom unseen by most. There she turned and looked at him, after telling everyone to get out.

"Yav this is not a good time for you to be here. Not when I am like this." She said so only he could hear, he was compromising a lot. "And were you following me?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Yavojn Martinez Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:41 am

Yavojn had spent many years on the run with his brother. He knows how to keep up. He blinks a bit. "You don't have to worry. I'm a sanctuary owner and priest. I see nothing. I hear nothing. I know nothing." He reminded her as she dragged him off. "Markelzio said if you started behaving crazily or spastically to givey ou this. That you would need it. You shoved past me and ran past lke a bat out of hell." He handed her the thing she would need for her heart.It was in a bag but he didn't know that.

He sighed a bit looking a bit wounded yet spoke in a soft barely audible voice like always...he pushed the oversized glasses up. "I'm a healer and a priest but I was on the run. I won't compromise anything. I won't even be telling Markelzio my twin this." He said softly. Blinking a bit. "I know your Shadowshade. I've had to heal you. If asked I never saw you...like when you first claimed sanctuary. Stop treating me like I'm a burden and even if I can't fight every fighters team needs a medic." he said.

Shifting nervouslyand flushed. "Yes...why do you seem surprised? I am good at escaping hiding and things i had to learn to keep up." he said. "Why are you seeming shocked i was following you?"
Yavojn Martinez
Yavojn Martinez
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:13 am

Lucas glared at Oliver."Thea is missing? Surely, she had just ran away or something. Perhaps didn't come home?" he questioned. When he went to grab a beer. He leered the beer. "Or not." Lucas said, grabbing hold of the beer, and taken it down he's throat as he drank it."You need a clear head if we are to find her. You won't be drinking. You feel so useless right now?" He shook he's head and finished the bottle."Dust your self off. And start making plans. I'll ask contacts if they were a break in or something off happened in past few days. To see if this is a personal thing or this happened randomly, or has been happening. " he eyes peered at the beer.

"So, have you gone about recruiting? Or is it just going to be Diggle, and I. For now. Not that I don't mind Diggle's company, I don't like having a bulk man that that slows me down while we are on our hunts for the list. Diggle's also need more training." he sighed. And moved." I'll ask around my contacts." he said he reached for he's phone, and begun texting. He's phone heavily encrypted, and they spoke in codes..

He looked over the phone."Nothing off. Well that is really strange. A person doesn't go missing just out of the blue. " he added. He eyes narrowed as he looked at Oliver."Don't be down. Oliver. We'll find who ever did this. And we will get her back." he told him.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Oliver just looked at Lucas when he grabbed his beer. "You do realize that I have an entire fridge full of beer and other alcoholic beverages." He said with a smirk though he was right he needed to have a clear head if he was going to think logically about how to find his sister. When he asked about having more members. "I have recruited one other person though I will not share who they are at them moment you will meet them in time." Which he knew would be soon. Thana just seemed busy at the moment so he wasn't going to wave her over just yet. He would wait until she was done talking to whoever she was talking to.

"I can tell you that Thea's bedroom was smashed and I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a tree or anything so I came here to check and she is not here at the bar I bought for her. So the only other logical reason that I have come to is that she was kidnapped though I don't know by who or why. Though I am going to bloody find her and bring her back home I cannot let my mother go through not knowing what has happened to her child again. She just got me back and now Thea disappears." He hit the table he could not believe how angry he was at this.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:24 am

Thana looked at Yav, "And that is what can get you killed. " She reminded him gently, "Your not a burden I just don't want you injured for my sake." Thana said and took the small bag, "Thank you. Your not a burden, I just don't want you hurt " She told her big brother. "Thank you Yav, but please be careful okay?" Thana said quietly.

Thana looked at the bag, she knew what was in there and nodded at him. Giving him a quick hug before walking back out. Her hood up and the small bag tucked away. She indicated to Arrow that she was now able to be back on the job. She doubted Yav would leave, but in a way kinda didn't want him to.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Yavojn Martinez Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Yavojn rubbed his temples. Pushing up the glasses and then sighed a bit. He knew that nobody he saw here would he ever say he saw. Since thana HAD been coming by for a confessional prior to seeing someone she knew and rushed past him he'd seen she knew them. Trusted them and wanted to go with them. It had him with a mild headache. Placing his hand on his temples a healing light went through his skull before vanished quickly. Much better.

He looked at her a bit. "Which part? I am alright. I trust my twin. I trust you. I trust your friends and anyone who you trust I will trust ShadowShade. Please don't call me Yavojn or Yav here...call me my new alias. Sacred Priest. You're friend Oliver gave it to me." He smiled warmly even though he remembered the events leading up to that.

He looked at her a bit. "Its not just for your sake. My job as a healer, priest and friend to you and all the world...indiscriminately. I am fairly sure from the glimpse you gave me when you brushed past so abruptly that your allies are my allies. Even if they are not...I made a promise to Oliver." He said cryptically.

He shook his head. "I'm coming with you. I run a neutral territory sanctuary. I am not strong but my strength comes in other forms." He said seriously. He was going to keep it. There was talks that happened outside of his first meeting with Oliver...ones between just him and that man. Whatever happened then enabled him to find inner power and fire within him. He took off the glasses. Slipping them into a pocket in his priest robes that still hugged his form. Putting in the contacts before he put on a pair of shades that Zio once gave him. Slender sexy yet concealing. Adding thin bobby pins to hold his hair back in a way he normally didn't but left his hair down in the back.

Following Thana out and over to where Arrow was before he stayed silently beside her. Soft gloves adorned his hands to keep contact to the minimal. Vanishing up into the sleeves of the outfit over his priest shirt and pants. He had learned a thing or two from his elder twin brother even if he never actually used them.
Yavojn Martinez
Yavojn Martinez
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Lucas looked at him."You drinking at such a bad time, isn't that good. Oliver." He told him, Observing him as he did. Oliver was worried that much he could tell from a friend. It was odd to see him so troubled whomever did this must have been professionals. And to break into the Queen's manor without a trace was very odd and suspicions. "They just took her without a trace? Simply just took her? No blood marks from the glass breaking or foot steps. Took her and simply Vanished? What are they bloody magicians?" He laughed at how funny he was. Seeing as Lucas was a Powerful Sorcerer yet no one knew this yet. "Sorry, I was a tad bit Insensitive." He said and frowned at what a dick move he just pulled by laughing. "Again I am terribly sorry for being an ass for that moment." He said. He was deeply sorry to be honest he just had a little moment, just at the wrong time.

"You want an Honest. Answer Oliver. Since you can't gear up in the Night. I say allow me to Head for, Thea's Bedroom to Investigate. I know a few things in tracking. However, if they were really that silent. I can't really do anything about it. Oliver.. In fact both goo." He looked at Oliver and reasoned an eyebrow. He's recruited more people? Besides Dig and him? "Your not bringing children into your little mess are you? I hope not. I don't approve of you training children how to fight and putting them in the field to die." He laughed softly. That was clearly a joke. It was quite obvious they were not children. Though with Oliver you never knew what he picked. He picked Dig after all. And then Lucas. What a crew they were.

He looked at Oliver and shook he's head."Calm down. We shall find your sister." He told him softly."We will, you need to stop thinking about. And start thinking about how we are going to find her. Your the Leader, Oliver. " he told him calmly, and remind Ollie of he's role. "You run these bunch of Vigilantes, you lead we follow. " he said. He also added."Anger is a bad emotion to have for the time being." he told him.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:00 am

Oliver sighed he knew he had to think straight he would in any other situation. He waved the other two over to him hopefully they could think of how to find her together. As his mind was not in the state to figure things out which was strange for him. "Alright well this is going to be a first though since my mind is not in the right mindset to think straight so new plan is we think of a plan together." He had made sure that all the doors into the club were locked and the window blocked off. Yes he had a secret basement hideout but he doubled the club to become a bigger hideout when he needed it without revealing all of his secrets. He could trust everyone here however he was just not quite willing to share everything with them. Though he did need them there was no way that he could do this on his own he didn't think straight when things involved his sister.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Thana listened to Yav and nodded, and when she was called over came over to Ollie. Yav she knew wouldn't be far behind. Her hood on and voice changer activated she waited, Arrow would speak when he wanted to.

" I suggest we get into all surveillance cameras and see if we can face locate her. " Thana suggested, "The cameras around the city are on a private system. Shouldn't be too hard to get into if you want me to." She said, and crossed her arms. "I can get into recent flights as well and see if she has taken any, airport security won't be a problem."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Yavojn Martinez Fri May 01, 2015 10:10 am

Yavojn, aka Sacred Priest, nodded his head to the man who had quickly become his best friend. He looked around at the people there. Spotting someone who was directly talking to Arrow. He moved out after her. He kept up as he walked up in time to hear Lucas's offers to Arrow. Oliver. He shifted uneasily as he had never attended this meeting before he moved closer to Thana and stood behind her. Feeling more comfortable against the wall in the shadows. Listening to them talking. "Shadow Shade...I..." he said softly. Almost too softly to hear the strange cuban/greek blend dancing sensually through his accent. He gulped a bit. "If I can go there I can assist Shadow Shade...I just need to touch things." He said but fell silent again.
Yavojn Martinez
Yavojn Martinez
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Fri May 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Lucas looked around, using magic to scan the area. He's eyes found two more figures. He canceled the magic and looked at Oliver."I see, so. What we can do. Is listen to what your little hooded figure was saying. That might help. I was aware you were recruiting children into this little group of yours." He said harshly. He didn't need to see her face but judging by her body frame and how tiny she was. The one with it's hood own was a female. He choose to shake that off. Anything that happened to those two would not be his problem unless they were working together like now. He was very annoyed that he was going to be working with two new people. It was enough with Diggie, however he at least knew how to work with Diggie and the two of them got a along and worked perfectly as a team. Even though at times Diggie was a bit less trained. That didn't matter they always got the job done when they were taken down the Businessmen. That list was long a very long list that was running down to a point where he had to, drink Alcohol sometimes. Simply because it was to much to take in with his own legal job and vigilante business.

Lucas finally got up from his sit and spoke."Well shall we started." He told them."Now that we are all here. I believe there's no reason to hide. We all share a common goal. And if you expect to work as a team, I believe secrecy is a bad thing." They wouldn't be able to detect his magic and how he was able to detect them. But they would find it Suspicious. He shook he's head. People like that bothered him. "Oliver when you decided to reveal the names of those two. So we can get started it would be nice." Lucas was a bit rude right now. But he was right to the point. Lucas family were powerful Sorcerers capable of bending people to their will blowing entire countries and recreating them, but Lucas did not learn this until He was Ten. His entire life was a bloody lie.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Mon May 04, 2015 9:29 am

Oliver listened to all there ideas and leaned back in his chair slightly. "Shadowshade, Sacred Priest would you mind showing Lucas your identities?" He asked casually and he looked at them this was harder then he thought it was going to be he was so not used to leaning on others for help. Yet he couldn't stop his mind from wondering how Thea was doing where ever she was. Was she okay? Was she hurt? these questions kept running through his mind.

"Alright thank you guys for your ideas, Thana get into the cameras and Lucas I will take you to Thea's room after the meeting." He really needed to get to the bottom of this he really needed to have his sister back. He missed her though he knew he was doing it more for his mother's sake to have another child disappear would kill her.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 04, 2015 4:01 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow at Lucas after he called her a kid, and looked at Yav and nodded. " Arrow take Priest with you, he can look at her room ." She said, before flicking her hood off. " Well hello to you too Captain Lucas ." She said with a smile , " And the person who beats your whole SWAT team is not a Godamn kid."

Thana continued to listen to everyone and nodded, " all my gear is still at my place , I'll be there ." Thana said, her computer tech was at her house, for now and it was what she was going to use. Only Arrow and Yav and Zio knew of it, but it was enough. She looked at both of them and then looked at Yav with a small smile, " Be safe brother ." Thana said in Cuban to him before walking out.

-Exit Thana -
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcane Zatanna Mon May 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Arcane Zatanna walked the streets of the city she had landed in, trying to find a location where she could get a grounding for the world. She felt a draw from a small club that seemed to be closed, but she could still hear voices on the inside.

Arcane Zatanna pushed her way into the building and found an eclectic group of warrior's sitting around, commiserating about something. Zatanna used her owl to speak, "Hello warriors, I am Zatanna Zatara hailing for Earth-13."
Arcane Zatanna
Arcane Zatanna
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Yavojn Martinez Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Yavojn was getting more and more annoyed. He knew he was more suspeptible to damage than the people here. He was no powerhouse. He was not a hinderance. He was also not a child that needed scolding nor coddling. He was annoyed everyone was either ignoring how he could help them or calling him a child. Walking out into view of everyone he looked at each of them. Speaking in the gentle and soft spoken yet clearly audible way...his cuban greek accent blend showing clearly.

"Alright. Enough. I'm a very easy going guy. As I just got done tell Shadowshade do not treat me like a child just because I'm a pacifistic holy man. I am over twenty years old. I have seen the gates of hell and the stairs of heaven. I may not be strong but I am not a hinderance nor encapable of assisting. I may be shy and skittish but I can keep your rear ends at your peek fitness level. I show you the respect of treating you like an equal the least you can do is return the favor." He took a breath and rubbed his temples.

He was used to attitude like this from people in the sanctuary. He did not approve of this man, of his best friend or even his little sister acting like he was a burden when he could be a value asset if they let him. "I'm a healer, a neutral man, yet I want to help my best friend because I know what its like to lose a member of your family. You sir." he looked at Lucas.

"You may not like us or feel like interacting with us but we aren't here to help you. We're here because we all have a common purpose. Helping this man find Thea. Whether you like any of us or feel we are old enough or strong enough isn't really the issue here. Finding Thea is. Let's stay focused on that fact and not worry about whose mightier than who. We all can help." He was kind, gentle yet firm. Very diplomatic and soft spoken but by no means was he going to be ignore.

He looked at Oliver as he spoke. "Yes I mind. Sacred Priest is helping you because I am a man of neutralacy. I don't judge anyone especially in my neutral territory I created." He said seriously. He shook his head.

"If the man can't even introduce himself I fail to see why I should do it either. I do not need to know your name to keep you healed and at your best energy levels." He was trying to channel his twins nature but it was hard. He looked at Oliver as he spoke. "Oliver take me with you. I might be able to help if I can touch things in Thea's room." he said firmly. No question this time. He was telling his best friend. He looked at Thana as she spoke. "You too sister." he responded back in the same dialect.

He moved back beside Oliver. "I'm sorry if you took anything I said as ill intended it was not. You are not the only asset or beneficial ally that this man has at his disposal. You should not judge someone by their age or their appearance as you have no idea what life they have led or what training they may hold." He fell silent after this and said nothing further. Looking his gaze moved to the new creature. He wasn't even going to ask but she must have been here before the doors were locked. He moved behind Oliver more.
Yavojn Martinez
Yavojn Martinez
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

His eyes glared at the woman."You have a very big ego. Thana." he said with viper in his voice. Lucas had no problem in putting these two in their places, and being vulgarly rude. The way they acted and presented themselves. Oozed the word"Children." This is when Lucas snapped."You think arguing will bring, His sister back? You think talking about it? Will bring his sister back, like magic?" He stood up, and made his way slowly towards, Yavvie. He pointed his right finger upon his chest. "You insufferable little thing. Need to grow up. Just because one doesn't give one's name doesn't mean you can't give yours? Have you lived under a bloody shell." He blurred out.

His voice remained calm and cool throwout his little rant."I've never said you were weak and fraglie. I have not fought you, sparred, you and quite frankly I don't give a rats behind about what your capabilities are at this point of stage. You've proven to act like a child. Just the way your acting. Swallow that little pride of yourself, put that ego away. And shut up for once. Will ya?" he said harshly. His pointed his finger at his chest again."This world, is full of loons. I found you amazing amuse able and different, maybe some kind of stupid? I've never met anyone this bloody silly." his eyes flashed dark red, if Yavvie looked. Lucas was pissed. Before they returned to normal. He pushed on his chest again.

"There's a bigger picture then you think. This entire city is damned. Whether you let your childish Tactics lay to waste. By hiding in the shadows, like a ninja, was was poorly done. Instead of introducing with someone, have you not been taught how to interact with normal people." he said coldly.

His eyes moving towards the new Arrival."Yes, people are now capable of phasing through solid matter, what else is new?" he clapped. Now ignoring the existence of the new person."Oliver. Let's goo. Enough waiting, we must find your sister." he turned on his heel and joined, Ollie's side.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Harper Tue May 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Roy had been out of town on some business. Working at Verdant had some nice perks but he had come back when he couldn't get a hold of Thea. Thea usually answered back after a few times if she was busy or at least called back but she hadn't and it worried him.

He had tried to call Oliver but his phone always seemed to be busy which couldn't be good either. After arriving back in town he went straight to Queen Manor. It was unusually quiet and after dashing up the stairs he made his way to Thea's room. He looked around and immediately focused on the broken glass that was strewn on the floor. Freaking out but trying to stay calm he thought of Verdant. Maybe someone had tried to break in and she had made her way to Verdant.

Hoping back in the car he made his way to the club. Running inside he saw Oliver and a couple other people meandering about. Glancing around he calmly walked up to Oliver. "Ollie where is Thea? I have been trying to call her and you and have been getting no reply. I made my way back to town as soon as I could but what the hell is going on." he said trying to stay calm. His clinched his fists and tried to breathe evenly. After everything that had happened he couldn't lose her.
Roy Harper
Roy Harper
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next