DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

I am Ready to Believe (Ra's)

2 posters

Go down

I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) Empty I am Ready to Believe (Ra's)

Post by Jihad al Ghul Sat May 02, 2015 11:35 am

Jihad had been tried and sent to jail for life though of course he didn't expect much else and didn't even try fighting the charges. He lied on his cot looking up at the ceiling really there wasn't much else to do he was sent to solitary confinement after attacking an guard who shoved him a little too hard. Staring at the blackness around him he almost wished that the crazy man who may or not be his father would materialize. He was alone to his thoughts and one thought kept running through his mind. 'What if that man really was his father? What if he was lied to his entire life?' He hated the thought but it seemed the man's story had some truth to it he did share his last name one that was really uncommon. He had never found another 'al Ghul' in the directory yet there was one and possibly more. Could this be his family? He was still unsure if wanted to believe this however it was starting to look more and more realistic.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

I am Ready to Believe (Ra's) Empty Re: I am Ready to Believe (Ra's)

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sat May 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Ra and a number of League Members had entered the Prison. They were armed, The Video Cameras were all disconnected. As they begun slaughtering both guards and inmates. It was total Annihilation time. Ra made his way towards the towards where his son was. And Ra wondered if he had learned his lesson and was ready to listen. He placed the handle on the door and grabbed the key unlocking the door. Pulling on the handle he would then open it. His eyes glaring at his son."Jihad. It is time to get you out of the Prison." he said walking inside the the hole. "I planned to get you out of the prison. You are my son. You are blood. And I shall help you. I shall train you, I shall Feed you, I shall, give you a new life with meaning." Ra said towards his son.

Closing his eyes, the timing was perfect. He doubted his son would refuse him. Opening his eyes as he narrowed his eyes, and extend his right hand towards him."Will you join me?" Ra asked, His son.

Meanwhile, the slaughter was happening as Inmates were released from Jail. And were being murdered left and right including the guards and Wardens.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jihad al Ghul Sat May 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Jihad had heard some noise then the door opened he blinked a couple of times adjusting as the light rushed in. He couldn't believe who he saw the man he was thinking about the entire time. As he approached him and offered him somethings that he knew he could not refuse and he was ready to believe that he could actually have family around. Taking the extended hand. "I am ready to believe that you are my father and I shall join you." He wasn't exactly sure what he was getting into but he wanted to get his father. He wanted to know if he did in fact have a family. Truth being only family would break someone out of jail and out of the hole he knew this and he had hoped for this but to see it coming true which he still thought was unbelievable.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sat May 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Ra looked at him. As Jihad took his hand he smiled. "Good then we shall begin. The cleansing." his eyes closed again, as he spoke."Your family awaits for you. Let us let this useless hole. " He lifted the man up to his face, and opened his eyes. His eyes moving towards Door as a guard came out, he released his hand from Jihad, and with a quick motion, took his blade and slit the guard throat."You dare ruin a moment with me." He said. Putting his blade black into the sheath. His eyes moving towards his son."Follow me." He said, as he walked out of the the room, two guards came at him, he struck their throats, with massive power enough to crush their windpipe. His eyes moving, if Jihad saw their were guards with their head cut off and throats slit."This is what happens, when they Capture family. They die. No one takes my son and get's away with it." he told him. And moved forward. As half the prison was now dead.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jihad al Ghul Sat May 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Jihad really couldn't believe this was happening and to think weeks ago he didn't believe this man now he was willing to believe him to believe that he did have family. He watched as the man his father slit the throat of the guard for him so that he could be free. His belief in the man grew stronger and he wanted to get to know him and how to fight like him. He also wondered if he had more family. Following his father into the prison courtyard all he could see was blood and bodies but he was excited to start his new life.

Learning that sometimes there was more then you thought there could be in this world. Was opening his eyes and he just wasn't sure if he was ready for the change yet he new in his heart he was and he needed something a little more stable in his life.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sat May 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Ra looked at the at his son once they were in the court yard. The entire building was now having dead bodies. Once the two of them exited the place, And so did the league members, And had a decent distance, They was a huge explosion and the prison blew up. He stood next to his son and turned to face him."Tell me, Are you ready to join me official your father, and Meet your family. You have sisters and a Father. Now join the family. ANd everything shall be explained. Everything, Once we arrive at a certain location. It will be explained to you." he nodded, as Helicopters made their way to land on the ground about fifty of them."Are you ready to start your new journey?" he asked Jihad slowly.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jihad al Ghul Mon May 04, 2015 9:49 am

Jihad honestly couldn't believe that he had managed to get this far. Though the man no his father asked him again if he was ready to begin his new life as his son a small smirk formed across his bearded face. He was ready to move on to his new life. "Yes I am ready to meet my family and I finally accept you as my father." He said honestly and wondered how exactly they were going to get out he heard the noise of helicopter propellers. Shifting slightly he looked at his father noticing the similarities between them he wondered why he didn't see them before. At least while he was in jail he had got painkillers and medical attention for his leg which was still bothering him but he was able to put more weight on it then he could before he was arrested. "So what is your plan on getting out of here?" He asked with curiosity showing across his face.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon May 04, 2015 11:12 am

Ra stood looking at his son. Smiling, he finally had accepted him as his father. Ra smiled and went to one of the Helicopters as the other League members also joined to there's."We are leaving by flight. We have a long way to get going. Then your leg shall be treated and healed completely. You shall taste the waters of the Pit. " he informed him."We are leaving come on." Once His son was inside, they were lifted from the ground and took. Then there's was a big bomb, as the Prison Exploded. Bricks and blocks exploded. The bodies caught on fire and were burned. Anyone left there was now dead. The Plan Hovered over the burning prison, As Ra pulled a Veil."Say good bye to your old life." He Dropped the vile down on to the fire, Upon Impact, the Glass imploded and a Miasma arise in a mist of purple toxic line. The Acid would eat away at the corpses, given no traces of life.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down