DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

How about a drink? (Sithis)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How about a drink? (Sithis) - Page 2 Empty Re: How about a drink? (Sithis)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 13, 2015 5:44 am

Robert eyed the man. So this Mak guy was getting Suspicions. This was a bit bad. He couldn't allow him to get to the button of everything he shook his head and spoke."Nope I do. But I can't tell ya other wise I would have to knack ya in the sack!" Robert chuckled softly. It was true his fire inside him disallowed him to get drunk. However, this Mak guy did not need to know at all. His eyes narrowing as he spoke."So think you can chug Five bottles? if you do, I'll tell you the truth behind why I can't get drunk. Make it ten bottles. And ten for me. I'll drink with ya, mate." He chuckled. He was gonna get him so drunk so he would past out and won't be able to tell him, if he accepted that is.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Maks Petrov Wed May 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Shrugging lightly, Maks said, "Why not... chug down the same drinks as the other, or still the same?", as he lifted his headnback, finishing the rest. He wanted to see if this man could truly drink over twenty bottles... the only creature he knew possible to do so, is a horse. "I'll pay for mine. Will you pay for yours, or will I have to, once more?" He asked, somewhat quickly. If he was going to get drunk, he might as well just decide to not remember most of it... hopefully, he could remember why the man next to him can not get drunk.
Maks Petrov
Maks Petrov
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Robert smiled at him."Only if Ya paying, Mate. If you willing to see something like this happen. better get ya money's worth and pay up." He told him. His eyes narrowing as he smiled at him. Free drinks more like free bottles just to see him not get drunk. This must be Christmas. This must be the most given guy he has ever seen. "If you don't mind. Buying that is." He smiled at him and shook his head again." There was a time in my life that I could get drunk. But that is now stolen from me." he told Mak now.

(Did Mak Tell Sithis his name right?)
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Maks Petrov Wed May 13, 2015 2:39 pm

(Correct.)

Maks sighed, and said, "Fine. I already have some more jewelery pieces to sell, since if I sold all the pieces at once, it would be mighty suspicous.", as he ordered the drinks - ten of Vodka, and ten of... whatever this Robert man was having. Looking back towards Robert, he said, "So, you aren't going to take it back and end up leaving me in an alley? 's what happened last time.", as he turned his head towards Robert... or, was he as he said?
Maks Petrov
Maks Petrov
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Robert smiled."Vodka same as him." he smiled. As the bottles pulled up. Robert gave Mak a devilish Grin."Depends if you can keep up and if you don't pass out. Because I am sure not passing out! Hahaha." He laughed in a mocking tone. He took the first bottle. And Unhooked the Cap. Before chugging the entire bottle under two minutes. He wanted to make it slow the first time just to get into Mak's head."Come one, Keep up Mak." Robert telling already the second cap of the second bottle unhooked and He chugged it in under A minute. If he did not have his fire powers, Sithis would have been drunk by now. Sadly, Sithis was not longer humanism well he was. He looked at it. But in reality he had powers. "You might have buy us more. I might have to drink you out of ya pocket. But how good this Vodka is." Robert chuckled. He sure was enjoying himself.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Maks Petrov Wed May 13, 2015 2:58 pm

The smile fading from his face, he finished the first bottle... to find Robert had finished his second. He looked over towards him, and, as he opened up his second, said, "You, are not a natural man. You have had two different liquors - more than ten of one kind, and two of vodka.", as he drank half of his second, and continued, "Any other man would be drunker than anyone in the bar. Yet you are completely sober.", and, lookling away from the man for a second, said to the barkeep, "I'll have some fries, aswell." (I assume this is a bar that also has food), as he continued and finished his second, and grabbed a third, and opened that one. He began to drink from it aswell, not going to be surprised if when he finished, Robert is finished with his fifth.
Maks Petrov
Maks Petrov
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Robert smiled."Well I am not a robot nor am I an artificial Intelligence what am I then?" he chuckled. Robert chuckled this was surely interesting he was enjoying his time. And Making him like a fool by drinking him down from all his cash. Which was seemingly interesting to be quite honest. This game he would surely win. Robert chuckling he finished, his third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh bottle. Within a Eight minute time frame. His eyes narrowing as he looked at the man."Think you would live to hear the tale about why I can't get drunk or are ya gonna pass out and have ya self rip up the intensest with em ork?" Robert chuckled in his thick English Accent.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Maks Petrov Wed May 13, 2015 3:42 pm

As he was brought the fries, he ate a few, anddrank the third. A bit of a sneer to his face, he quickly wiped it off, as he finished the third in a few minutes, eating some fries after so. He the worked on the fourth - finishing it in third minutes, as he ate some more fries. He then began working in his fifth, but not before saying to Robert, "If there is an Alien from another world who shoots lasers out his eyes, and a man who talks to fish, I would not be suprised if you are something else."

(Obvious reference to Supes and Aqua)
Maks Petrov
Maks Petrov
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Robert Chuckling easily Finishing The Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth bottle. He smiled. And turned his attention towards Mak."So are ya still alive or do ya need more booze in ya system? Ready to hear me out?" he asked him. Wondering if he should tell him some the deets about his annoyingly seeming life of being a Fire User. He sure hoped he did not scare the guy. He shook his head and simply sighed. Closing his eyes as he had tasted the amazing substance of Vodka good god they tasted good."I wish I was something else. But I am just human." he said giving the man a warm smile. It was not sure he wasn't human. No human would be able to drink this much without passing out.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Maks Petrov Thu May 14, 2015 7:27 am

(Sorry im late, we're going to Florida for 9 days, and we're in a Hotel in Tennessee. )

As he finished his fifth, and, after eating the fries, began working on the sixth and seventh, eating fries after that. The fries had to do for now. He did not need to wait half an hour just for a burger, as he began working on his eigth, but, as soon as he finished eating fries after so, he said, "If you do not hold up to your deal, for I have spent over Two Hundred dollars already, I swear, it will be the last you do.", as he began workingon his ninth.

(Sorry if it's short, too.)
Maks Petrov
Maks Petrov
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu May 14, 2015 7:58 am

Robert smiled."I can control fire. Isn't that great?" he said in his thick British accent. As he looked at him and simply shook his head."Ya know. That's why I can't get drunk. That's the story." it was the truth, and short story. He wasn't going to explain how or why he can do it. he wanted to know so Sithis held his end of the bargain."Thanks for the Drinks Mate. It's really nice." He told him calmly. Shaking his head slowly he sighed. "Can you buy more drinks?" he asked him slowly.

(Sorry for the small post. And it's fine, don't worry about that.)
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Maks Petrov Thu May 14, 2015 8:08 am

As he put his empty ninth bottle down, he narrowed his eyes at Sithis as he asked the question. Finally, he sighed, as he said, "Fine. Not too much, though, or else my profit goes into Negatives.", as he began working on his tenth aswell. After he was halfway done with it, he put it away from his lips, and said, "I'm not getting anymore.", as he finished the tenth one. He was glad that he was able to drink ten, at the least.
Maks Petrov
Maks Petrov
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu May 14, 2015 8:36 am

Robert gave, Mak a warm smile and spoke."Five more shots and food, for both of us? Are you Russian or a Pansy?" He questioned. Teasing him slightly. He had to admit, this guy was good company. But him drinks, and was able to hear Sithis out. Sithis was happy for now."You know you should get into the body guarding business." He told him softly and slowly. Wondering if he would. He hoped he would. That means Mak would have more time to spend on his free days. With Robert/Sithis drinking. Mak was good company. And Sithis was proud. Who didn't like free drinks and a good amazing talking company. Everyone loved such an amazing group session."You get any women, with ya?" he questioned, Mak.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Maks Petrov Sat May 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Shaking his head, he said, "No... Living alone, as of now.", as he ordered five more shots, five more Robert aswell. "It's nice, the quietness. Well, the small bit of quiet, when I'm not bored.", he said, as the drinks arrived. "'Sides, without one, I'd imagine it's much simpler. Only gotta buy stuff for me, myself, and I.", as he lightly rubbed his eyes.

(Sorry bout shortness and lateness, been dealing with a ton of Jackholes.)
Maks Petrov
Maks Petrov
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Robert shook his head and simply sighed. He would then take the shots and drink all of them down each round after another. He looked at the man and chuckled."Heheh. Guess that's what happens when stuff goes down right? Any who. Yes I won't leave for now. Though I may have a suggestions. Perhaps." he leaned forward and whispered in his ear."We could rob a bank together?" he pulled back and chuckled. As he offered him this as a form of friendship and some form of treat. It was up to Mak to take on his offer if he really wanted to.

(Sorry for the Short post. And it's fine don't worry man.)
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2