DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED

Go down

New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED Empty New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Harley had no idea what she was doing here in Starling City. Her place was by her Mr. J's side not here, where she couldn't do anything to help him out like come along with him on capers or make sure that that Bat-Brain loser didn't cause trouble for him while he was planning his latest job. He'd said that she had a really important job to do here though, something about finding a left handed screwdriver that she could only get in Starling City.

She'd been into about five hardware stores now and none of them had stocked it. Honestly she was getting ready to smack the next bozo she spoke to that told her that they didn't exist, or that she was trying to wind them up by asking for one.

Mr. J had told her they were real.

Told her she needed to get one.

So she wasn't going to be heading back to Gotham without one to give to him, even if she had to jam all the right handed screwdrivers into the brains of hardware store workers until she got one of them to fess up and hand the things over. They just didn't want her to have one, she didn't know why. Harley had even made sure to smile her prettiest smile and laugh her happiest little laugh, but still, nothing. Nada. Zip!

Sighing unhappily, Harley skulked down the main street of the city after being kicked out of the last hardware place when she had begun to get a little roudy.

So what if she had thrown a hammer at a guys head, he deserved it for laughing at her. He was lucky she didn't put it through his eye, but the security team had hauled her out of the store before she could do that and she didn't think it wise to cause much of a scene. If she went back without what Mr. J told her to get, he'd be awful mad. Harley hated it when he was mad with her, even if he was mad at her most of the time, she did try to make him happy. She really did.

Sitting down on a bench outside, Harley put her head in her hands and tried to stop herself from getting upset. How could she not be though? She was going to let her puddin' down, again. How could she look him in the face without that left handed screwdriver?

"There's got to be one somewhere around here." she muttered, through her fingers "Just gotta keep trying Harls!" Harley exclaimed, trying to pep herself back up, although it didn't work that well, it was better than nothing.

Last edited by Harley Quinn on Wed May 13, 2015 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED Empty Re: New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Sithis had been walking down the street, in his black jacket, black pants, black socks, black boxers, black boots, and a black Shirt. He had a wallet with some Cash, Drivers license and ID on him. He was upset with certain people right. Normally Sithis would be all cheerer and happy. But no not today. NOT BLOODY! Today, in fact today his mood was rather ruined. Who cared if people of Gotham Magical disappeared. WHO CARED! Sithis didn't care it did not simply Concern him. Because it was not his problem. So why did someone. By someone Sithis meant people who watch the news believe it's a supernatural event. Sure Supernatural things did happen. Sithis was capable of wielding fire to his might and other abilities he had. That didn't mean he publicly used such things. No because he was posing as a Civilian. Why do people not think it was a Government made weapon that made everyone goo proof. Does that not exist? of course it does. It somewhere, Sithis hoped.

The most frustrating thing was. People simply thought about the place like ti was HEAVEN Or Hell. Just because people Disappeared didn't mean IT HAs to be the most important thing in the bloody universe. Sure it was strange but still. Sithis just wanted to vent all this anger on someone, and unleash his Fire Wrath. But he can't. Well he could. THAT wasn't the point. He simply shook his head and kept walking, he's hands in his jacket pockets as he walked by the side walk.

He noticed a person sitting on the bench. Another lost soul. He joined her side, and sat beside her. "So you two?" he asked her. He noticed she was upset, he simply could not help himself by asking what was was wrong. He too needed someone to talk to perhaps. So why not a woman. Women were great listeners. "So what's your story? You killed a cat, and your upset because the Cat didn't die the wrong way? Or perhaps you kicked a Dog in the ass and it was rolling the wrong? Now your here upset because it didn't come hug you?" He asked her.

Sithis was beyond niceness. At this point. He just wanted to release his massive fire and burn things alive. However, He had control over himself and emotions. So best thing to was take deep breaths and count to three. Which he was doing in his head. One..Two.. Three.. As he thought in his head. While he sighed slightly. He did feel much better though after doing so. Much anger and more happy. So he decided to give the woman a smile.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED Empty Re: New Places, New People. - Harley and Sithis - COMPLETED

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Harley brought her head up from hiding in her hands when she felt someone sit down beside her on the bench. She was wary, not knowing why they had chosen out of all the benches on the street to come and sit on this one, where she was. It wasn't as if she was hiding who she was, although she didn't have her normal full grease paint on Harley still bore the same signs of her usual motif. Red corset, black leather trousers, red lipstick and same hair with the red tips. It wouldn't take a genius to make the connection, which she was angry at herself for.

If she was rumbled by the pigs or something she'd have to make a run for it back to Gotham, without the thing that Mr. J had sent her out looking for.

The questions that the guy asked her, made Harley frown lightly at him in confusion. Just what was this guy playing at? Trying to be all nicey nicey to her by asking her what was wrong. People just didn't walk up to random women on the street and ask them if they were okay, least, they didn't in Gotham unless they had something else on their mind. He might be handsome but she was a one woman loon, nobody was better than her Mr. J.

"No, that's not it." she replied, huffing slightly "I've been asked by my boyfriend to find something for him and I just can't. I've looked everywhere, came here specially to find it too because he said it would be here. Hey, you might know where it is." Harley realised, expression brightening as she saw another chance for her to find what it was Mr. J wanted her to get for him.

The guy fixed her with a smile, so she fixed him with one of her own. The best smile that she could give, he might be able to help her find what she needed to after all. She should be nice as pie to him while he could be useful to her and Mr. J. If it turned out he didn't know where to get one of these, well, Harley would do more than start to frown at him that was for sure. For now though, she gave him a chance to lend her a hand.

"I'm lookin' for a left handed screwdriver." she explained with a grin "You don't know where I could pick one up, do ya?" Harley asked, her blue eyes staring intently at the guy sitting next to her while she waited to hear his answer.

Last edited by Harley Quinn on Sun May 03, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake D:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Sithis eyed her. This was Harley, the Criminal, and she was out on the streets of Starling City? If he was less anger at the world and it's foolish mistakes he would give a damn. Right now he gave no cares or flying rabbits at all. Shaking his head he sighed. This was just great people in Gotham disappearing. Now people in Gotham reappearing dammit World you bloody tool you make up you moody mind. Perhaps, Harley was really? Maybe he was in a dream. Oh gosh, like dreaming would be to kind to him. Even he could not have such a kind gift. What a shame it was.

Perhaps there were much other ways of looking at this at life. His eyes peering as her as he did this. She was certainly very attractive without the make up. Perhaps she found him rather weird. Sithis didn't normally just appear to go next to woman randomly. And sit next to them. Though he was rather kind and he was very hot and handsome so females won't mind even if approached them that way. Still it's not something he would do. He was so frustrated in anger. Anger was a very strong emotion.

She must think he was a total loser. Though he probably was. Because he was so NOT A LOSER! He was great and he wouldn't allow anyone to think less of him. Because that's how he did things. Because he was totally the best in the world. His eyes peaked up when she brought up the object.

He shook his head."I see the The Joker, has played a joke on you, Harley. I can't believe you actually believed it existed. I would rather not tell you what the actual Definition of a left handed Screwdriver means. Your a woman I don't think you want to know such a thing. Though as from what I hear on the the news about you. You really don't have a sense of moral? Right?" he chuckled at her, and smiled."It's pleasure to finally talk to ya. In person I mean oblivious." He chuckled as he said this.

Moving his head towards his knee. Finally he got to meet the lovely Harley in person this was perfect. He can finally enjoy having odd conservations with her and do random thing with his nose! WAIT! That didn't make sense. So many odd thoughts he had. He felt really odd right now. It was really bugging him. He was never this weird before. Such Sorcery this was. Was really really annoying. It wasn't because Harley was here. It was mostly because he was angry and he never got so bloody angry before.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Harley's formerly happy and hopeful expression darkened considerably when she heard what this bozo was trying to tell her. That her puddin would play a joke on her like this. There was no way no how that he would send her away to a strange city that she'd never been to before to get something that didn't even exist - not when she could be so useful to him right by his side in Gotham City. It didn't make any sense.

This guy, this guy must be lying.

There was no other explanation for it.

She was so busy being angry that he would dare try and tell her that Mr. J was wrong, that Mr. J was lying, to even notice that he had figured out who she was. Now that she had noticed, Harley thought that the insult that he had given to her darling puddin' was still the main issue she should be dealing with. The fact that he knew her? That was something that she could take care of later, after she had figured out if she was going to jab the keys to her ride in the guys face.

Huffing slightly, Harley turned her head away from the guy, crossing her arms about her chest as she did so. No way was she going to listen to him. Mr. J's jokes were always funny, no matter what, and this wouldn't be funny at all if he had been teasing her when he sent her out on this job. Why would he do that if he knew that the screwdriver wasn't a real thing? To get her out of his way? That was just ridiculous, Mr. J loved her. Loved her just as much as he loved him. This guy didn't know anything about her puddin', nothing at all.

"You're wrong Mistah." she stated firmly "Whatever Mr. J says is always right, if he says there's a left handed screwdriver out there I gotta get well then I'm gonna get it. Even if I have to make one myself, I ain't going back without it."

Frowning at the guy, who was still sat next to her, Harley wondered just why he seemed so happy to have met her in person. She was nothing special, the real star of the show always would be her beloved Mr. J. It was kind of nice though, for someone to recognise her and the part that she played in all the fun capers they had all over Gotham City. He didn't seem too upset about them either, which meant she might not have to worry about him tattling on her to the cops.

"What's it to you whether I got morals or not? Course I got 'em. Everybody's got 'em. Mine are just different to everyone elses, bozo." she replied with a flick of her long blonde hair over her shoulder - allowing her to turn her head only slightly to see the guys face as she spoke with him "Why you so excited to meet me, anyhow?" Harley asked, indulging her curiosity while she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 03, 2015 6:52 pm

His eyes narrowing as he had a perverted thoughts. At why The Joker would request her for such a thing. it was really good joke to be honest to tell that to someone of Harley's unique personality traits and how she would cope with it. If Sithis mentioned about the joke. It really brought in the life of the Joke. He eyes narrowing as he sighed. Thankfully not all women were so frustrating to deal. In fact she is quite brilliant to be honest. Well not in the mind. I mine their are other things that were great about her. Sithis chuckled as he thought in his head Such amazing thoughts. Oh gosh, this was comical Sithis was being very Shallow.

He shook his head and sighed."You misunderstand the jest, dear. I Don't think you want to know about the joke. You might not like it. And I won't tell you it. Simply because I have something called. Respect for woman's Innocent Ears." He chuckled oh she was no where near innocent though she was no where as innocent she was a criminal who committed crimes for the Joker. "You know, Harley. You shouldn't be tied down to one man's Have you tried exploring? Maybe Women are more your area?" he chuckled. Oh He was just creaking jokes left and right to her.

His eyes narrowing."The Joker has an interesting persona from what I've seen on television. I found him a very interesting character. However, I am a Body Guard for a fancy Rich man. I take I get a say who's interesting or not. Even if they are in the wrong, right? We are all trying to survive in life, Dear." He smiled at her, this time giving her a bigger smile trying to rival hers.

"His the The Joker isn't here? Don't you think he would play those kinds of jokes, Dear?" He wondered as he asked her. He wasn't sure if she was fully aware if he would pull such Shenanigans on her. It was really funny to be quite honest. Perhaps it was the way their relationship worked was rather funny. Though Sithis had no idea how the two of them worked. The two were odd couple for Criminals. Almost like Batman and Robin in a different way.

His eyes drifting side ways if as she went on."Oh would you give up. If it means so much. Perhaps we can go to a hard way store later on, to found you one. But I am telling you ya. It doesn't exist, it was just a joke. But if it makes you feels better we can both look together! What do ya say?" He said towards her.

"Why simply because. You don't seem like the type to have any, Morals. I really enjoy meeting you face to face, Harley. It's a real treat to be honest. To observe and examine how you react to another human being. It's a pleasure, honor, and a treat Almost like a reward. pouch of candy was handed to me." he chuckled smiling at her. He smiled."Because would I be lying if I said. I WAS FAN GIRL ya!" he chuckled. Sithis was being funny at the moment. Oh if it was something this Country taught him, was the America was the land of the funny wise cracking humor and jokes. Though Russia itself had an amazing comical styles place where people told jokes. Hopefully, Harley got that he was teasing her while joking or attempted to be funny.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Harley didn't like the kind of talk coming out of this guys mouth! Everything was sounding so perverted, he was making it seem like Mr. J had some kind of weird sex angle to this joke which was never the case. Of all the things that puddin' made fun of, sex was not one of them. She didn't know why but, she couldn't remember a single time he'd made her give him that big smile and laugh because of something dirty. Probably because he was better than that kind of joke, he was an artist, making people laugh through being awkward was something anyone could do.

Glaring harshly at the guy when he suggested that she go after some broad instead of her puddin' Harley resisted the urge to slap him silly. How dare he say something like that to her. Didn't he know that her heart belonged to Mr. J? Even if he didn't touch her from now until the end of time it wouldn't matter, well, maybe it would matter a little bit but she was sure she'd deal with it.

"Listen here Mistah!" she exclaimed angrily, giving the guy a firm jab in the chest with her finger "I'll have none of that perverted talk. Mr. J is a true gent, he'd never say anything like that to me, ever and I don't need anyone else but my puddin'. Nobody else can match up to him so why would I even look at anyone else twice. Girl or boy."

She shook her head firmly and seemed to put her foot down on the matter, whatever Mr. J had meant when he asked her to go and find this screwdriver it sure wasn't something perverted and it wasn't a joke. There really was one here and she was going to find it, and if she couldn't find it then she was going to make one. Going back empty handed was not an option, no way. She couldn't put a frown on that handsome face of his, that was the worst thing she could ever see.

Sometimes she thought she'd rather have no eyes altogether than see her puddin' frown.

"Fine," she agreed with a reluctant nod "We can go look together and then I'll show ya just how wrong you are. There'll be one somewhere!"

To be honest, Harley was wondering just who the loon was in this conversation. She'd never met someone who confessed themselves a fan girl, of her that was for sure. Of course Mr. J had lots of admirers, admirers that she ended up killing most of the time. Especially ones that were prettier than her that he might end up liking better in the end. Nobody would be replacing her if she had any say about it. But to meet someone who was interested in her, in what she did, well that knocked her for a loop. She didn't know what to say or do.

Maybe he was making fun of her though, and he didn't think those things at all.

"What are ya talking about?" she asked with a slightly confused expression on her face "Cause, ain't nobody ever said that to me before. Not even puddin'. So what's your angle, what you want from me huh? You tryin' to butter me up for somethin'?" Harley inquired, her gaze firming and becoming more angry and less confused by the second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 04, 2015 7:30 am

Sithis chuckled at his own words. That he spewed upon her. It was really really interesting to be quite honest. His eyes narrowing. It didn't strike him till now. He really didn't fan girl over her he was just being awkward their was a different reason why he was excited to meet her. It was because he wanted to see how she would act. It was weird how she acted in front of him. His days in the Russian Military did him well. He was made into a weapon then he light the entire base on fire, burning everyone there. However that was ancient History to be quite honest. His eyes narrowing as he did this. Gosh Sithis seemed like he was really bored. He didn't really know what to do.

When she placed her finger onto to his chest he glared at her. He wrapped his palm around her wrist and removed her hand from him. He then released her and smiled."Don't touch me please." He told her before frowning. Well this just ruined his day, she just had touched him. Not that he didn't enjoy the touch of A female's hand. She just wasn't his type, nor did he want to be touched by a person's that has done some crazy things."So, I said something. Yet you are so consumed by your love for Mister J. That you are blind to the fact that he uses just like he does to his other subjects. You really think you can trust him. You have an obsession behavior." Now he was sounding like a Physiologist.

Call it bad habit, but he had a knack for guiding lost puppies. She was just as lost as any soul out there. Misguided and treated wrongly rather she realized it or not."Everyone deserves a better life. People lie, people tell the truth. So what? You would follow a man to his own death without questioning it? Please tell me your not that foolish.." he said to her.

His eyes narrowing as he resumed."I once followed a man and still do. But it's for a cause, which I am questioning. My life is perhaps more mistakable then yours, Harley. Their others with worse troubles then you and the Joker. I don't give a rats behind what kind of crime you've committed. Frankly I don't give a damn. You have done nothing compared to what I have done in my past life. Stop acting like a child, Harley. You're a bloody grown woman." he told her. Shaking his head.

He hoped his words would have some sort of impact on her if not. Then only the Gods would have an impact on her. What a misguided woman.

Sithis finally got up and spoke."Are we going or not? or are we going sit here and talk about your mistakes? Miss Harley?" His eyes glancing at her as he listened to her next string of questions and her anger.

"I have no angle. Just trying help someone that's clearing digging herself a hole to a grave." He told her."Now do you want that Screwdriver? Or are you going to moan?" He said to her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:50 am

Harley opened her mouth, ready to let loose a barrel of insults when this guy grabbed hold of her wrist and moved her hand away from his chest. He should have been counting his lucky stars that she hadn't smacked him silly instead of just poking him in the chest for what he had been saying. Talking down about Mr. J, calling him perverted, saying she should look at other people instead of remaining true. He was just bad news, Harley would make sure to tell her Puddin' all about it when she got home.

Now, she might have been willing to overlook all the things that he had said before but the words that screamed out of his mouth next hit her like a tonne of bricks and not in a good way. To suggest that Mr. J didn't love her, which he did without question, and to say that he was going to lead himself to his own death was the last straw. Puddin' just couldn't die, couldn't leave her all alone. They were going to get married, soon as the Bat was taken care of. She'd sooner take a bullet and let her Mr. J live instead of him dying.

Who would bring everyone their smiles if he was gone?

"Just shut up ya bozo!" she shrieked, clenching her fists together "You're saying nothing but a load of filthy lies. Mr. J loves me just as much as I love him, you don't know anything about him, you don't know the real him. All you do is watch from your T.V. or whatever. He's a genius, and he'll never, ever ever die. Do ya hear me?"

Petulantly Harley stood up from the bench and tossed her hair over her shoulder in a dismissive gesture. She didn't want to spend any more time with this guy but if he was going to help her find the screwdriver she needed then she might be able to put all the horrible nasty things that he had said behind her. Maybe it was even a test of her love for her Puddin' to show she'd be true? If it was she'd passed, A plus!

"Fine, I'll come with ya to look for this screwdriver but only because I need to. Not because I like ya, ya creep." she replied, stalking away from the bench down the main street in search of another hardware store. The closest one was the store that had kicked her out only a few minutes ago, she couldn't go back in there. She'd have to find somewhere else.

Her heels clicked pleasantly down the stone pavement as she walked, keeping her eyes peeled, turning her head left and right to scan the shops as she passed. No sign of a hardware store anywhere. Sighing lightly, she resigned herself to a long walk with a guy she didn't even like and had been more horrible in the few minutes she'd talked to him than anyone. Even Bat-Brain. At least he just beat her up, he didn't say anything mean about her Puddin' like this guy.

"Hey," she called, trying to get his attention "What's ya name anyway? You know mine but I don't know yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 04, 2015 8:39 am

His eyes narrowing as he looked at her. He shook his head this woman can't be any more foolish then she already was. She was going to dig herself a grave at this point."You silly, Harley. Love is blind. It doesn't exist in this world. Couples fight and break up, Marriage is formed and then people divorce. What you two have, isn't two. Learn it. Or are you so bloody foolish to not realize yourself. You have an obsession. That's not love." He told her quite honestly.

His eyes widen and he simply shook his head if only the woman knew what exactly she was talking about this would be much less better. But she didn't."Sure it's true I watch what's going on television. But to think a Criminal such as himself understand the concept of Love? No, he does not. Your wrong dead wrong. Wake up and smell the bloody roses." he told her. His eyes shaking from side to side when she got up and he made his his way towards her side, as they walked.

As they walked he did not stare at her at all. He was in deep thought in how someone as the Joker was even capable of love. It wasn't true. the guy was a maniacal. He was compulsion and had an obsession with Batman, much like Harley did with The Joker. It was really weird to be quite honest, though is was not true love at all. Sithis was sure, did not have a desire to have love towards Harley. Harley was just going to get hurt in the process it was just sad to just think of it.

He looked at her and shook his head."Oh right sorry. I forgot to give you my name. I am Sithis. Pleasure to meet you?" he chuckled, again attempt to be weird, awkward, and at a small joke. Shaking his head as he did this. So this screwdriver if they found it. It would prove that Sithis was wrong. It will also prove that he was quite wrong about things. His eyes reeling up would as he rolled them. Maybe if he knew the screwdriver was there. Perhaps it will make him think that the Joker did not send her into a wild goose chase. So maybe just maybe their was some sense and sanity in Joker's doing.

He wasn't entirely sure if it was true or not. One thing was for certain this screw driver would be the death of him Figuratively speaking. His eyes looking at her as he spoke."If you look for minor Hardware stores you will not found them. To be honest. We need a bigger building. To be honest, that sells a lot of that stuff." he told her. His head shaking from side to side, as he gave her. Some advice.

This was good if she's willing to look for something like this. She would listen to him. And listen well to him if she wanted to get something done right. He shook his head and sighed. This was troubling."If you want, I can drive you there. Have you been in a car before? Or do you want to walk a mile or three to the big building?" he asked her offering her choices.

Honestly, Sithis preferred the act of being the one to drive their. He didn't feel like walking a mile or three to get into a certain destination it seemed like a waste, and then just to walk three miles back to his car. It was an odd choice but still worth it. Perhaps Sithis was slightly lazy or something. No one Truly knew.

Sithis took a deep sigh and simply shook his head. Before closing his eyes reopening them at once. The feeling of a Criminal walking on the streets by his side was clearly an annoying choice of hers. To be this in the open seeing as most of her seen who seh was on the Television, Even without her current make up. People should realize who she was.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 9:29 am

Harley didn't know why this guy was so angry about the fact that she and Mr. J were in love. Maybe he just wanted someone to love him and he was jealous that their love was so strong? That would make sense. Their love was definitely something to be jealous about, there was no way that she and her Puddin' could ever be separated from each other. She would always be by his side and he would always be by hers.

Sure some times he might hit her, might shout and scream at her, but on all of those occasions Harley deserved it. She'd made him frown, made him disappointed in her so she deserved everything that she got.

Settling on the reason for this guys bitterness being jealously, Harley knew that she shouldn't keep going on about her love for Mr. J. It would be hard but it would only make the guy angrier with her and that wouldn't help her find the screwdriver and return to her Puddin' any faster. He wasn't the only person who didn't like hearing about her darling though, Harley was used to having to keep a lid on it. Sometimes Mr. J didn't even want to hear how much she loved him.

So with great difficulty she ignored what he said, swallowing down the retorts she wanted to make, and instead moving on to talk about something else.

"Alright, nice to meetcha Sithis." she replied with a small smile "Was just about to say what a funny name that was but, it's not like I'm in any position to talk. Both of our names are pretty funny, dontcha think?" she asked as she continued to stroll down the main street looking for hardware shops left, right and center.

Harley raised an eyebrow when Sithis asked her if she had ever been in a car. How did he think she got here, from Gotham all the way to Starling City? It certainly wasn't by train, spending hours sat in a small metal box with babies crying around her and people generally being their usual frowning irritating selves. It would have been far too tempting to just blow the thing up and walk the rest of the way so, car ride it was.

"Of course I've been in a car before ya twit. What do you think I am? Some kind of special?" she asked, in an irritated tone shaking her head in disbelief "I've walked further than that before but, it'd be quicker to drive. The quicker I get the thing the quicker I can get back to Mr. J."

Looking around, Harley wondered where this guys ride was, they could always take hers but she was keen on keeping her licence plate unknown so that afterwards she couldn't be tracked nearly as easily. She just hoped that it wasn't a complete wreck that he was driving though, from the look of the guy he was clearly taking pride in his appearance.

"So where's your ride? Let's get going come on." Harley instructed, placing a hand on her hip as she waited for directions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 04, 2015 10:36 am

His eyes narrowed yet again. he still couldn't believe why she adored him so hard. It blew his mind away. He was in such disbelieve. Mostly because he has seen such Obsession behavior in his entire life. It wasn't anger he was feelings more like trying to understand it. To be quite honest. He shook his head and looked at her.

Names, were always funny. So he had no idea why she thought their names were funny. Well they were, it just didn't seem why she brought it. Perhaps she wanted to chit chat, or attempt to strike a conversation. It was very odd and weird. But seeing as he was with her. He should not questioned it."Perhaps, our names are funny. You can't go with silence. For to long can you?" he chuckled as he teased her slightly, he was testing her. With his comments to her. He wanted to see how she would react and how she would make things happen in terms of attacking him. He had this thought that she would attempt to strike him.

His eyes narrowing as he looked at her. And spoke."Names hold knowledge, Harley, Whether Famous or Infamous. They hold power and fear. Remind that, The Joker has an Infamous name. He has the reputation." he said towards her. If only knew what crimes, Sithis committed. They would think he is some person that didn't exist. At all. People who knew Sithis outside of things, thought he was nice and kind. So it would be a big surprise to see such things from Sithis.

Sithis was a deadly man, if it wasn't for his combat skills, Sithis was deadly in other areas. If City wanted he could level an entire city on fire and let it burn away. Just because one had such power did not mean it had to be used. His eyes moving from side to side as he listened to her.

"You know. You kinda beat me to that point. I really thought you were that kind of special." he chuckled, Placing both his hands behind his head."You should relax, and live life. For instance, tell me what's your worst fear, be honest with me. I can tell when your lying or not. Comes with my Profession as being a Bodyguard for a Rich man." He turned his head and winked at her. This was good she wanted to start some from of chit chat. He just had to allow his ego to consume him, and best her in it.

"You know your not half bad. I beat your wondering why I haven't called the cops? No one deserves such a fate. In fact, Cops are not so bad. Though I don't like how they treat people. At times they are misguided just like ya are. You get what I am saying. They are like Soldiers. However, just to a lessor degree. It's weird I know." He stated as he removed his hands from the back of his head and smiled.

"Follow me." he told her. His car was on the opposite direction, he turning on his foot. He hoped she would join him.

His eyes peering as he spoke."Ya know. Ya not so bad. Just gotta get some common sense in ya. Feel what I mean?" He asked her. This was in fact the most adorable speech he has ever said to anyone. In fact he felt so calm at this current moment and more relaxed then ever.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 am

Harley didn't know whether to be offended or not when Sithis told her that she couldn't go without silence for too long. So what she might be a little bit chatty, but it was better to have conversation than to walk around in silence. Silence was no way to get smiles, whereas if you talked you could joke and have fun. The only person she was quiet for was her Puddin' and that was only when he asked her real nicely, or slapped her, whatever got her to be quiet at the time. So she was certainly not going to be shutting up for this guy.

"So what, I like to talk!" she replied with a huff "Being quiet is no fun."

Immediately Harley knew what her worst fear would be. It would be to wake up one morning and not have her Puddin' here beside her, to have him in some cold ground somewhere or even worse dumped in a place that she could never hope to find. The thought that one day that Bat-Brained loser would snap and kill her Mr. J plagued her every day, it kept her up at night and was one of the main motivations for her trying so hard to help him whenever she could.

"My worst fear is my puddin' dying, that I'd have to wake up one morning and he wont be there with his big smile and a funny joke to make me laugh when I'm feeling grey." she admitted with a sad expression, eyes cast to the floor as her thoughts turned somber with the images running through her mind.

Crossing her arms around her chest, she followed Sithis when he lead her to his car. She had to admit she had wondered why he hadn't called the police once he had figured out who she was but she wasn't about to question her good luck. Harley was lucky that she hadn't already been sent to a cell overnight for the way that she had behaved in the hardware stores she had been in earlier.

"I was wondering about that." she replied with a cautious glance over at Sithis as they walked together.

Her rather neutral expression was replaced by one of anger when Sithis told her that she was alright, she just needed some more common sense. She resented that statement she had all the common sense that she needed already, it had helped her right on more than one occasion. Especially when she had been helping her puddin' bust out of Arkham while she still worked there.

"Hey!" she growled "I've got common sense coming out of my ears, I don't think that my brain could handle any more common sense what are ya talkin' about?" Harley asked clearly unhappy with the comment that Sithis had made. Did this guy always have to rattle her cage? How did he have any friends going around acting like this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 04, 2015 2:36 pm

What a strange woman this person was. He shook his head and simply sighed. His eyes narrowing as he would shake his head. Repeatably. This woman was strange. Well he thought she was. To be honest. If Sithis wasn't out there keeping a Rich man happy in terms of body guarding he would be some dead man. It was just so very much annoyed him. Shaking his head slowly he would then sigh. Sithis had everything the power, the money, and the women. Well to be honest he had no women right now. Just crushes on two specific women, Nyssa and Anastasia. They were both just bloody gorgeous women.

His ears perked up as he looked at her. He would shake his head and simply sigh. "Talking to much might get you into trouble. Missy! YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS! HA HA HAH HA HA HA H AH AHA HA!" he chuckled at his attempts to make Repeatable Ha's it was quite amusing for him to be quite honest. His eyes narrowed as he spoke."You know talking is good way to express things. Though sometimes, You must be quiet in order to surive right?" He laughed as he chuckled.

He smiled, he enjoyed her company very much. In fact almost to much. She was a criminal He was a Bodyguard what could go wrong? PERHAPS A lot of things, but who cared right?

He looked at her. So that was her fear. The Joker dying. This was interesting but not surprising given her obsession behavior. His eyes narrowing as he did this he shook his head and simply sighed. Taken deep breaths as to what to come next.

"So what? People die. Old age or random things happen? Sometimes they get assassinated blown to bits, and much more. So what? People die? We just got to move up and dust yourself off. However, that's a good fear to have however. I've heard much worst. Like people fearing Bunnies, it's real rubbish if ya ask me, Dearie." he told her honestly.

I understand why she fears that. It's a natural thing for someone who is blindly in love with a person who would never love her back, and who has a obsession nature. What I do not understand. Is why she would keep doing this. Why does she love him. I mean I know it's obsession but come on. He thought slowly towards himself.

Sithis shook his head once they arrived at his car."Nope you don't Just by the way your acting like this. SO HA!" he chuckled.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:14 am

Harley wasn't stupid, lots of people thought that she was because of the way that she acted but most of the time she acted like that because she thought that it would give her puddin' some smiles. She of course knew that there were times she needed to be quiet, like when she was laying in wait to spring a trap or when she and Mr. J were hiding from the Bat as they tried to hoof it back to their lair. Wherever that might be at the time. It was common sense and despite her appearances, Harley actually had plenty of that.

Her love for Mr. J was just to great that she would do things that didn't make sense, just because she wanted to please him, make him happy with her, make him smile. Maybe even if she did a good enough job make him laugh. There was nothing as musical sounding as her Mr. J's laugh, she'd do pretty much anything to hear it.

"Of course I know that!" she snapped with a frown "It's obvious you think I'm some sorta loon but I'm probably even smarter than you, dontcha know."

It was true, Harley had graduated with honours and firsts in ever single test and exam while she was working at Gotham University. She didn't know what this guys education level was but, acting as a bodyguard for someone didn't scream intellectual mastermind. Heck, she bet even the Riddler was smarter than he was.

Frowning lightly at him when he seemed to shrug off the concept of death as if it were nothing, Harley wondered if he would feel the same if he had someone that he was close to. That he wouldn't want to lose. If he did then he would understand the same feelings that she went through whenever she thought about Mr. J dying and leaving her alone in the world without him.

"Let's see you say that when someone you love more than anything in this world dies, it'll be a big deal for you then I'm sure of it." she retorted with a slight huff to her voice, not making eye contact while she dealt with the response that he had just given her. Someone who wasn't at all fussed by someone close to them dying most likely had no emotions whatsoever and was someone to be looked out for. No telling what they'd do or who they'd sacrifice to get what they want.

When they arrived at Sithis' car, Harley opened the door and got into the passenger seat, not really wanting to respond to his comment about her common sense. If he didn't want to see her as what she really was then, that was fine, he obviously didn't care to delve deeper than what he saw in front of him.

"Just get in the car, bozo." she answered with a long suffering sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue May 05, 2015 9:04 am

Sithis looked at her and took in everything she said, and sat in the driver's sit, turned on the car and drove off. This woman was very funny. Almost to funny. His eyes never leaving the rode."You know. I think about a lot of things about people and how they act and do things. I figured you for something much worse then Loon. More degrading if you catch my drift. But I dunno." He chuckled. He sighed and shook his head slowly. This was rather annoying the way she thought of things. it was a three mile drive. So it was a long way to go.

"The level of intelligence is very doubtful. Though I'll give you the beneficent of the doubt. Your blind love makes you lesser then what most people are. Weak, Fragile, and annoying." he told her. It was true, her emotions were very weak and annoying. His eyes narrowing as she spoke. Emotions were for the weak and pity ones. Why did she even care for those things. No one knew at this point. But oh well right.

His eyes moved to glance and her and back at the road."You know. If I was capable of love. I would be somewhere on the street, shived by a homeless person, if I care for people, I would be weak and Fragile. If I cared about Death I would love. However, we all die. It's just a matter of time. Death is inevitable. Remember that, Harley." He added in terms of advice. He did love a few people. But other people did not need to know that.

"To hold such emotions are bad. It will only make you more human, and make you a target with a weakness." he told her. Such emotions were really a big weakness. "You really don't want to know about my life, and what I truly do. Because quite frankly. I would have to kill you after. In Seven Different ways." he chuckled in a joking fashion. "The Bodyguard Business is a really annoying business to be quite honest. If ya ask me." he told her slowly and honestly.

"Plus, you get nice perks. Which is always good to be quite honest." he informed her."Like, THINGS LIKE! You know women! WHo doesn't like women right?" he asked her as they drove on.

They were nearing their Route. Which was very soon be heading to a huge building after they parked."So after you get that object I assume your heading to Gotham? land of the People who vanished?" he asked her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:22 am

Harley rolled her eyes lightly when the guy continued to berate her for loving her puddin'. She knew that he was jealous but really did he have to be such an asshole about things? He could really easily keep his mouth shut on the subject seeing as they weren't going to agree, she herself was biting her lip really hard to stop herself from launching into a new tirade about how much he was wrong about her. The fact that he doubted her intelligence wasn't unexpected but it did sting.

Maybe allowing people to stay in the dark about just how smart she was would be a good thing, that way, when they came up against her they would be pleasantly surprised. Being underestimated was always better than being over estimated. It meant you could be tricky and surprise people, get away with things that she might not have gotten away with otherwise.

Still, the fact that he thought so harshly of her stung slightly. She got that enough in Gotham, she didn't need it here too.

"Well I disagree." she replied simply, turning her head to look out of the window as they drove through the streets on their way to the large hardware store "When you're as in love as I am with my Puddin' you can push yourself to go through things you wouldn't think you'd do normally. Makes ya stronger, but I get it, some people are afraid of being so attached to someone. I ain't gunna insult you for it, like you insult me Mistah. Guess they don't teach ya manners where you're from."

Shrugging her slender shoulders as she continued to look out the window, Harley couldn't say that she really cared what he did in his day to day life. She couldn't speak about the capers that she got up to with Mr. J either, maybe it was the same thing. Even though she couldn't give details though, Harley liked to talk about her work. It was the only thing that she really liked doing, now that her Puddin' had opened up her eyes to the world around her. How things truly worked.

"If it's so annoying, what do ya do it?" she asked, with a soft sigh, twirling a strand of hair around her finger "You're just stuck in the game, you need ta get out of it. Break the game and then you'll be free to do what ya want. No more being annoyed if you don't want ta be. That's what my life is like now, it's pretty swell."

Harley stuck her tongue out in distaste when Sithis mentioned women being the perks of his job, or one of them anyway. She did used to date some women while she was in University, however, now her eyes were fixed on men only. One man in particular. Her beautiful, handsome, wonderful Mr. J. The idea of anyone else made her sick to her stomach. She would much rather stay alone than be with anyone else.

"Eh, they ain't got nothing on my man." she replied with a dreamy sigh as her thoughts turned to her puddin' waiting for her back home "But whatever floats ya boat."

Nodding her head, Harley thought back to when everyone just upped and disappeared. It wasn't something that they'd planned, she knew that much. How could they make the people smile when they weren't there, after all? Whatever had happened was something much bigger than she and her puddin'. It was troubling to him but she hoped that he would be able to rest soon enough, she was trying her best to help him along that road.

"That's right." she answered with a hum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu May 07, 2015 8:44 am

Sithis looked at her and shook his head. She was silly, Very silly. At this point, Harley was a lost help. Which he will not help. Well at the moment that is, perhaps in the future he would help her. Why try helping someone who does not want any help at all. Why help someone that did not want any help. Right, why help someone that was not wanting to take advice. Sithis tried and it seemed he failed very horribly.

He found it very amusing that she did not want to seek any help from him at all. In terms of advice and that she did not want to stop her love for Joker. It was very odd and strange to be quite honest but who cared right.

"Of course you would disagree. Why wouldn't you." he told her honestly, shaking his head as he did this. Such an odd woman she was, very odd indeed. His eyes narrowing as he heard her speak yet again.

His eyes moving from side to side as they have arrived, he parked the car and spoke."If only it was that easy. Harley. People just don't get out of the Bodyguard businesses just like that." He told her slowly. It was very true they did not just simply out right get up and simply walk out like they owned the place. So it was strange for her to say such things. Perhaps she's never been a bodyguard?

He shook those thoughts off as he spoke."I pretty sure, I am ten times better then the Joker more ways then most. I've seen women most amazing women and been with them. But yes, Anyways this is where we take, off. let go." he took the keys out of his car,and exited the car, waiting for her to exit as well.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 6:49 am

Harley thought that it was in fact very easy to get out of the bodyguard business, all you would need to to was walk up to whoever you were working for and tell them that you quit and didn't want to do the work any more. It was a simple process that seemed pretty universal for every job, quitting that was. A lot of the goons who worked for Mr. J did the same thing, or, they just didn't turn up any more. They were so replaceable that he didn't care if they left or not.

The same she was sure would be true for whoever Sithis worked for, he could be replaced by someone else easily. If he had more training someone else could be trained to the same level and then take over whatever his job was later on.

"Yeah they do, it's real easy. You just hand in your notice to your boss and then they say okay and then you leave. Or, you just get up and leave without coming back. Plenty of Mr. J's bodyguards do that and he doesn't care squat about them. Unless they know something important and could squeal to the Bat." she added, with a thoughtful frown "Then he mostly just kills 'em."

Even the idea that this guy was better than the Joker made Harley laugh happily. It was the hardest that she had laughed for a really long time and she was glad that Sithis had managed to make her crack such a smile, he obviously had a better sense of humor than she gave him credit for. Sighing lightly she wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes and composed herself, the laughter turning into a simple giggle and then to silence as she clambered out of the car.

"Oh that was funny Mistah." she commented with a bright smile "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't cha know? And in my eyes, you're like, a two out of then at best."

Looking at the large hardware store in front of her Harley grinned and punched her fist into her open palm; "Let's find ourselves a left handed screwdriver."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 11, 2015 6:18 pm

His eyes glisted as he looked at her while they walked inside. He shook his head and sighed."Make sure ya on ya best behavior. Or the Cops might gut ya and throw to the hole!" He chuckled. Oh this was pretty funny indeed. His eyes shaking as he eyed her. It was true Sithis was pretty funny. In fact he tried less to be comical and then sadly disappointed himself when he ended up being very very funny. He shook his head and placed his right hand over the back of his head as he laced his head to scarp his hair."Ah, What a day it turned out. Don't ya think, Harley?" he wondered. As he chuckled.

He shook his head and simply shook his head."Ya know. What? Ya know what? Yah know what I feel like doing right now?" he told her slowly."I feel like dancing. Just to shall ya how much bloody brilliant and tremulous better I am then The Joker. I should take ya out. Ya know. And do things if ya know what I mean. In terms of dancing and me showing off I that I am always and clearly better then everyone, Ya know?" He chuckled. Oh how he fed his own entire bloody Ego was truly marvelous.

He shook his head and sighed."ANd Ya know what ya are? A Zero out of ten. Ya looking fugly my painted friend who is not painted." He chuckled. As he shook his head. Oh this was truly an amazing day for him."So ya, know what's more. Harley. I bet that Left Handed Screwdriver didn't ya know exist." He chuckled. In a mocking tone.

He smiled and kept walking along her."SO like. Tell me about ya life. Ya entire like, Ya know?" he asked her chuckling.

"It's not that easy, Ya know. Not everyone possessions what I have. The skills, the looks, the amazing and stunning package, and lastly the Dashing amazing Pacs." he chuckled.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 9:09 am

Harley shook her head when the guy told her that she had better be on her best behaviour, she knew that she wasn't stupid. It was irritating that he thought that she was unintelligent when she probably had more smarts than he did twirling around in that brain of hers. Being a bodyguard wasn't hard, you just killed stuff. Being a psychiatrist?That took a lot more training and a lot more smarts.

"I'm not an idiot ya bozo." she growled, glaring at Sithis as they entered the store "I know what to do and what not to do, I'm not a child!"

If he thought that she was going to go out with him on any kind of trip after they had found this screwdriver he was sorely mistaken. He had insulted her, insulted Mr. J and hadn't stopped when he said that he would or when she had warned him not to continue down that line. Honestly she thought that he might be the loon instead of her. He could definitely use some time at Arkham to fix whatever was tweaked in his mind.

"Ya need to go and get yourself checked out if ya think that you have any hope of beating Mr. J in competition for my affections. All you've done is be mean to me, and not in the way that I like either. Ya dolt." she quipped crossing her arms about her chest as she begun her little search of the hardware store - making her way to the aisles which contained all of the tools.

Harley turned and stamped hard on the guy's foot when he told her that she looked like a zero out of ten. Now, that was crossing the line. Tears blurred at the corners of her eyes and she sniffled;

"Why have ya gotta be so mean? Don't I get enough of that without creeps like you coming in and making it all so much worse. I hate ya! Leave me alone." she exclaimed, hiding her head in her hands and making a break for it.

Without really thinking about it, Harley made her way through the store to the outdoor section where they had set up some children's play houses. Thinking that would be a good place to hide while she got herself together, Harley crawled inside and shut the door tightly. She sure hoped that asshole wasn't going to follow her, not unless he had a big fat sorry to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 13, 2015 9:26 am

Sithis looked at her and simply laughed. Yep she was helpless to a point where he did not want to help her anymore. She was so helpless is was to funny. Body guarding was not all about killing there were things that required your mind to work at it's best lengths and it's magnificent ways. Body guarding was was not always about killing nor the mind because sometimes you had to clean up a rich man's party when told to. Or overseeing an entire party while protecting the rich man. Sure there was action but it also required a lot of head thinking.

"Well when you call me a Bozo. Makes me think ya are." he chuckled as he mocked her. Oh this was really fun. He had some sick thrill from this. It wasn't even funny. All that anger just turned to torment, entertainment, mocking, and making fun Harley. He wondered why Batman never tried this sort of thing. Then again Batman and Sithis were two different people. They acted differently. Sithis was a Killer, Batman was no a killer. "You need to loosen up and learn when people are having fun and joking with ya. Shouldn't take things to the heart." he laughed loudly. Oh this was rather fun.

"A Guy can dream can't he! Haha. I don't think I would have an competition. Though If you were less obsession with him. I think I would win easily. Have you looked at me. I look like a bloody King! Fit to rule all the countries." he laughed again with a mocking tone. Probably if she wasn't so obsessive with The Joker he might win her. But his heart layed else where. Not for Harley.

As she stomped on his foot. He yelped out. "Hey watch it." he chuckled in amusement as he heard her little ranted. And followed her. Looking at her as she heard in whatever hole she just made herself be in."Ya know, I never realized that you cared what other people thought about you. I mean I am not The Joker? So why exactly do you care if I call ya Negitave ten out of ten?" He laughed and again in a mocking tone.

"So are ya going help me look for that Screw Driver that Doesn't exist, or ya gonna cry, moan, groan, and bitch, like a little child about what I say. Grow up. And let's look for this non existing thing. Unless you want to return empty handed." Sithis said in a devilish cruel way. Waiting for her reply of sort.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 9:43 am

Harley growled and poked her head out of the wendy house window, looking at the insufferable asshole of a guy who had continued to follow her even after she had asked him to leave her alone. She didn't understand why he couldn't follow simple instructions but Harley wanted to find the nearest sharp object and shove it through his nose before scrambling his brains around with it and pulling them out to let rats eat them.

She'd tell her Puddin' about this. She would. When she did he would make sure to put this stupid bodyguard on his personal 'To Kill List'. Sure he could label her as crazy, even label her beloved Mr. J as crazy, but crazy or not they knew how to kill people that needed killing. After all the insults her way and about Mr. J, this guy definitely needed killing. Didn't matter he'd helped her to find a screwdriver - Harley was convinced he'd only come with her so that he could be cruel to her some more.

For someone who didn't like Mr. J, he was an awful lot like him, only his jokes were awful and he looked like the wrong end of a dog that had been in a car crash.

"Listen ya asshole." she stated dangerously pointing a finger at Sithis "You turn around and leave me alone. You have done absolutely nothing but make cruel jokes at me all day - and believe me I can take a joke, when they're funny. You've been giving flat one liners the whole time."

Opening the door and stepping out of the house, Harley slammed it shut afterwards which made the whole little plastic frame shudder. She didn't care if she broke it, this guy was winding her up the completely wrong way and she was going to make sure that he left her alone or there would be consequences for him.

"I hope ya get run over by traffic, and ya smug little ugly face gets smeared all over the road. Even Two Face looks better than ya, he'll look like a goddamn prince when you get your face smashed in." she admitted, wanting nothing more than for this to happen - except maybe that she would be the one driving the car doing the smooshing.

With that, she turned on her heel and promptly took off for the tools aisle. He wouldn't follow her if he knew what was good for him, otherwise she'd pick up the nearest tool and give him a new smile with it.

Now she tried to calm herself down and turn her attention to something else more pleasant, like finally finding the tool that she had wanted hanging up on the end of the aisle. It was only very small and it seemed not very useful to her but it said right there on the label - 'Left Handed Screwdriver'. That showed that guy, showed how much he knew, calling her crazy for trying to find one of these, saying they didn't exist and her Mr. J had pulled a joke on her.

She was glad she trusted her Puddin' he always steered her right.

Thread Completed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down