DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Damn I Hate This (Roy) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Damn I Hate This (Roy)

2 posters

Go down

Damn I Hate This (Roy) Empty Damn I Hate This (Roy)

Post by Oliver Queen Mon May 04, 2015 7:26 pm

Oliver was really hating not being able to move out of the house. He really needed to find Thea sighing slightly there was one person he could ask to get him information other then Thana and Lucas well two but he was talking about Thea's boyfriend he hoped that he could maybe find out some information but everything was leading to dead ends. He had to have a break through soon or he could say goodbye to his sister. He sure hoped that she was alright. He had set up a pull up bar in the middle of the living room much to his mother's regret but he needed to exercise jumping up to the bar he lifted himself up and moved himself so that he was holding himself up by the arms and his legs in the air.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Damn I Hate This (Roy) Empty Re: Damn I Hate This (Roy)

Post by Roy Harper Wed May 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Roy had been everywhere but nothing was happening. He hadn't found anyone who had seen Thea or heard from her and Oliver had been put under house arrest. That made him slightly useless since he couldn't help with the search.

He couldn't believe that they though Ollie was the hooded vigilante. If he was he never let on and Roy had yet to find him. He still was searching for him; especially after he had saved his life. He was different now but at the moment Thea took presidency over anything.

After another fruitless set of hours looking Roy made his way back to the manor where Oliver was holed up for the time being. It had been raining out and after taking his coat off in the foyer he made his way into the living-room.

He stood there in the entrance watching Oliver exercise. The man did it constantly and it sometimes made Roy wonder. "Hey Oliver you heard anything yet? It's pouring outside so I decided to come back. This is hopeless. It is like she just completely vanished. I can't believe I wasn't here to protect her." he said a tad lost and sadly.
Roy Harper
Roy Harper
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down