DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Zone of blowing up(Jack) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Zone of blowing up(Jack)

2 posters

Go down

Zone of blowing up(Jack) Empty Zone of blowing up(Jack)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 11:30 am

(Note: Takes place in somewhere Africa)

Sithis was in Africa currently experimenting on his abilities. It was very dark, and he was in an area miles away from people. Meaning he was alone. His entire lit up like fire. He begun summoned fire from his hands, as he would then begin to slowly, manifest it into raw energy, his hands extended out. As he begun to summoned a big fire beam. Once Charged, he released the Beam that lit up Four Meters in Length and Width, firing out into the open sky as he directed it's way there. Once the beam had subsided. Sithis now grew very bored."Well, that was annoying. I am now very bored. And all lonely. Sad times." Sithis pouted like a little child.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Zone of blowing up(Jack) Empty Re: Zone of blowing up(Jack)

Post by Jack Lambert Wed May 20, 2015 9:16 pm

"Go to Africa and learn the full extents of your abilities, Niran, and return to me to do my bidding." Ra's had told Jack just a few months back, when Jack had first discovered he had fire powers. He needed to control them however, something that would be harder than anything else he had ever had to learn in his entire life, which was saying a lot as Jack was a trained assassin, something that he had trained years and years for. That in the end would have been easier, at least he had a known goal, and someone to teach the skills to him and point out where he went wrong. Now was not the case.

When it came to learning a power such as this, you had not teacher, everyone powers were slightly different. So for months Jack slaved away at trying to determine the extent of his abilities. So far he had discovered he could bath himself in his own flames and his clothes would not be burnt if he concentrated enough, he could throw fire balls...and really that was about it, he had however honed those abilities until he had full control over them, and could call them almost by instinct.

He had taken one of his rare outings when he had seen the fire column shoot into the sky, and knew that could only mean one thing.. a fire user was nearby. He prepared himself for battle and ran until he got to the source of the fire.. a man.

"No, you are not alone" Jack said quietly as his hands caught fire, ready to throw the fireballs if he needed to. he knew they would do little damage, but it could be enough to end a fight, or show that fighting would be pointless at least.

(I am going to assume Sithis was out training when Jack had been high enough in the ranks to recognize him, so that is why they do not know each other yet)
Jack Lambert
Jack Lambert
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu May 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Sithis was a master of this sort of thing. In terms of fire. he could do a lot with it. Shape, It Manifest it, Manipulative, Lock it on someone, home, Creating massive fire beams, Create fire Dragons, and much much more. Yet Sithis wanted to experiment more on it. He wanted to embraced it to live as fire was itself. He's ears had picked up sound, and Sithis turned around to look. Raising an eye brow. People were so hasty to start fights now days it wasn't even funny." Is that supposes to frighten me big guy?" he asked the person who had he's hands lit on fire. "You just go rushing into battle without a thought? And what makes you so sure that I would attack you for you. To Summon flames in terms of attempting in striking Intimidation?" Sithis questioned him.

He looked at the fire."I've not seen a fire user in a awhile. Nor do I wish to fight you. So do Us both a favor lad. Carry on your marry way. Before you hurt yourself. So I can resume my training, in exceeding my fire further to a whole knew different level." he told Jack. Sithis was cocky and he had an ego. However Sithis backed he's ego up with he's training, skills, and experience. Sithis did not know who Jack was. Nor at the moment did he care. All Sithis wanted was to train.

He shook he's head and sighed."If you however want to fight. Your kind is not welcomed him. " He was speaking as Sithis. However if Firekiller were to come out of he's personality. this person better run as far as he could. Because Firekiller was a very murderous type of person.

Sithis eyed this man up and down. As he did he would then shake he's head slowly."Looks like your not leaving." he said. He looked at him."Free shot. Go ahead. But it won't work. If you've seen that Fire beam, that drew you here. You know I am capable of much more." He told him honestly.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Lambert Thu May 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Frighten him? Why would jack wish to frighten him? He could tell from the column of flames he had seen just a few minutes previously that this man was much much more powerful with fire than Jack was, it was impossible for Jack to frighten him, he was merely showing that he possessed the same powers that the man did, as Jack had said he was not alone, and he had meant that in more than one way. He was not alone in his powers, and not alone at the current moment, because Jack was there.

So Jack replied "I never go rushing into battle without thought, If I had wanted you dead, you would be so already. A Man of Death does not let his target live long enough to fight back." He said this quietly, with a hint of a threat that if the man tried something, he could die, for one did not reach the rank of one of the 7 men of death without being extremely talented.

When the man mentioned not seeing a fire user in a while and wanting to be left alone to train, Jack smiled ever so slightly. So there were others like him, this man could help train him. If not train, then at least give him something to compete with, for all Jack knew his powers that he had discovered so far were just the tip of the iceberg. So he shook his head and said "I shall stay right here." he had no wish to fight the man, so he did not say anything, but instead extinguished the fire on his palms.. if he needed his fire, he could call it in a second anyways.

Jack then shook his head yet again "I shall not fight you fire user, I am smart enough to know when I am outmatched, however I shall not leave. I think it would be.. beneficial to us both if we train together, would you not agree?" he said everything in a calm tone, not scared of the man.. The ability to be scared was a weakness, one Jack had succeeded in stamping out long ago. Maybe Jack Lambert still had the ability to get scared. Not Niran. Niran was fire..and fire was afraid of nothing.
Jack Lambert
Jack Lambert
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri May 22, 2015 11:10 am

Sithis observed the man. He's fiery Hands of flames. They were not so flashy as what he just did. Given the experience of Sithis's he was far more skilled. Sithis never had an ego about he's fire and he's abilities in combat. However he did have a big ego in other areas. Like Sex and being top dog. He's eyes narrowed when Jack spoke. Jack seemed so sure of himself. Yet Jack never seen Sithis fight. Aside from he's minor thing that Sithis showed. However, Sithis decided to ignore he's remarks it would be best, If Sithis did. He might have to engage in word Argument which would lead to a fight eventually. So he decided to hold he's own tongue for now to prevent it.

Sithis glared at him and sighed."Fair enough. Just don't try anything funny. Last thing I need is someone to have their hand burned to a point that they can no longer use. " He said, He waved he's hand in the air as fire begun to manifest visible to Jack, he begun to mold it self into a Bow, He gripped the handle. The fire did not seemed to harm at all. He used he's other hand to manifest a single Arrow. As he took it after it was molded he placed it near the handle, pulling back on the string. He pointed directly. At Jack's head."Ya know. Let's put that courage to the test, Man of Death." he nodded as this was now he's personalty ego. He released the string as it went into the arrow pushing it out, It neared Jack's forehead, before it split into two arrows and missed he's ears."Turn around and look." Sithis said, the arrows split again, and five more times, before they rose into the air."Control is key." he said before they exploded into fancy flame fire works.

He sighed and shrugged he's shoulders."I guess you can stay. Don't worry, Stranger if I wanted to be struck with fire. I would had locked my flame on your body and lit you up like a fire blazing demon." He smirked. As he looked at her."Judging by your comments, your not that skilled? If theirs anything thing you wish to learn that's not advanced. Now's the time to ask nicely." he told Jack.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Lambert Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Jack's own anger flared as this fire user threatened him. "I assure you" Jack began slowly, to make sure the fire user understood "Fire does not harm me. It may tickle, or even feel slightly warm. it could even blind me in the darkness, yet it shall never physically harm me. My powers prevent that" he said just as slowly, as if talking to someone with a mental disability. It was obvious this man was sure of his fire skills, and nothing else, while Jack had skills passed his magic fire ones. Skills of an assassin. he may not win in a fire battle with this man. Yet if he had been his target, Jack was confident that this man would not have stood a chance. He would be dead before he had known what hit him..and maybe never even laying eyes on Jack.

Jack did not flinch, and remained totally calm, for the fire could not harm him. No fire could.. even fire so hot it was invisible. He turned when ordered and watched the fireworks "cute.. maybe cities should hire you to do their firework shows, they would save a fortune." He said calmly. While the control was impressive, Jack did not use his powers to impress others.. it was to fullfill his duty as one of Ra's personal hit squad.. the 7 Men of Death.

When asked what he wished to learn, he shrugged "For now all I can do is light myself on fire and throw moderate heated fireballs. I wish to improve on that. To control fire at a distance, to be able to do what you do, for I shall never have need to carry a weapon again. That is what I wish to learn, if you will teach me." He took a step forward and added darkly "I am Niran, named so by Ra's Al Ghul himself. Train me, and you may be rewarded. Try to betray me, and you become an enemy of the League of Assassins.. and none of our enemies live long after being named such."
Jack Lambert
Jack Lambert
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 am

Sithis raised an eye brow so fire would not be able to hurt him? Was that so? How interesting, Sithis might have to try that some time. He went on and on about some thing. Then he stopped when he Mentioned the League of Assassins. "You mention the League of Assassins as if it was some toy to be tossed around. " He scoffed he found the man highly offensive. "I am part of the League of Assassins. They call me Nuri. " he said. His eyes trailing the man's body."You are so inexperience in fire? But you are skilled in fighting? Why try to hone fire when you can simply use you're skill for combat?" Sithis questioned. He eyes made it's way towards Jack's chest then back to his eyes.

He made he's way towards him and stared into his face. "Next time you threaten me, I'll break an arm." He said sharply. He then took a calm demeanor. " Focus your energy into your hand by summoning the air's energy into it. Turn energy into flame, and convert it by materializing a weapon of flame." He said calmly.

He showed him how it was done, however. Sithis did it faster. It was second Nature to Sithis by the amount of skill and mastery he had over fire. He summoned a long flame sword, while the bow dispelled itself. He then took distance from Jack and then begun to skillfully swing it around while forming flips and swirls. "A Blade has a name. They all do, I shall call it the Flame Slayer." he said calmly. His eyes narrowing as he glared at Jack. "Come Brethren, Summon your blade we must have a duel." He grinned evilly. He knew once Jack would summon the sword. He wouldn't last against Sithis. Mostly because Jack did not have full control of it. His energy would be depleting which meant also stamina from the energy he was maintaining and losing.

He would have a clean victory over this cocky bastard. Whom thought he was King of the World.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down