DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

And now I'm arrested. ( Invite )

4 posters

Go down

And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) Empty And now I'm arrested. ( Invite )

Post by Thana Semele Tue May 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Thana found herself in the back of the cop car, slightly woozy and very angry . Instead she didn't answer him, the policeman or pig as she had grown to call them .

Deciding it was best to answer, Thana looked up at him from the back of the car, not the one she had smashed funnily enough. " Rough night please ." Thana scoffed, " I'm just being a Hooligan. As you pigs call me ."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

And now I'm arrested. ( Invite ) Empty Re: And now I'm arrested. ( Invite )

Post by Adam Cromwell Tue May 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Adam shook his head as he heard her speak. He sighed softly. He was now troubled for the fact that she thought of herself as a Hooligan. He shook his head as they neared the station."You shouldn't say such things. You just have a rough night. It's get better hopefully. By smashing people's cars and window's isn't really good. It's a real shame to do that. it disappoints people." He told her honestly. Adam had a soft spot. For people like her. A real soft spot for Thana and everyone else who was misguided and a mess.
Adam Cromwell
Adam Cromwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue May 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Thana laughed at what he said, " Please it was Lucas that said that and said I had no future after me telling him I have a higher education qualification ." Thana said , she didn't have a care in the world she could go to juvie for all she cared. She had been there before and would go back again, at least there she got piece and quiet .

" I doubt it gets better and this isn't a rough night, this is me bored and havin fun ." Thana told him, wriggling her hands in the cuffs.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Cromwell Wed May 13, 2015 7:00 am

Adam parked the car and got out of it, taken her out of the car he shook his head as he shut the door."You actual listen to what that grumpy cat tells you? What are you some kind of fool?" He shook his head and brought her inside the station. "This isn't fun. Missy. This is you underage drinking. Which is very bad. And you should not be doing this. Drinking is bad for your system Missy." Adam said with a commanding tone, As he brought her inside the cell locked her."Enjoy." He told her.

(I am amusing this where I bring Lucas in?)
Adam Cromwell
Adam Cromwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 13, 2015 7:15 am

Thana laughed and listened but winced as he pulled her out of the car . Thana walked to the cell, and sat down. Ugh more adults wanting to tell her how to feel. " Whatever ." She said, and sat.

( up to you but sure Smile )
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Cromwell Wed May 13, 2015 7:58 am

Adam smiled and spoke. "You really should drink. It's really really bad for you. Just so you know. I hope you learn your lesson today. I really do. I hope you don't get in trouble. But I can't speak for you. I'm just doing my job. I guess this is where I go. I've tried to assist you with advice. You just have to take it or throw it in the trash, choices are yours to make. It just depends if you are willing to take responsibility for the consequences of your actions." With that said he left.

(After you post I'll bring in Lucas.)
Adam Cromwell
Adam Cromwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Thana looked up at the man and listened as he spoke, but kept her " I don't give a fuck " face on, and pulled a bored look and watched as he left still not a care in the world.

She continued to sit as the man left, what did he know about her Huh ? Nothing. She rolled her eyes and continued to sit. She leant forward and rested as much as she could , the alcohol going to her head and making her reel.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Thu May 14, 2015 5:51 am

Lucas shook his head when he heard from Adam about Thana. Pulling a few strings. Lucas made way towards the cell and opened the cell door. And shook his head and sighed."You are released. Go ahead and goo free. You are very much free from your duty. In terms of never again doing this sort of stuff again. Do we have an Understanding Thana, next time I won't be so kind." He told her. He slowly made his way towards the outside of the station with her with him as he would then let go off her. "So like. Grow up, Thana." he told her calmly.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Thu May 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Oliver had heard that Thana had been arrested unfortunately he could not leave the office without it being suspicious. So he was stuck for a couple hours but as soon as he could he quickly left and headed to the police department. He got there just as Thana was being led out. He gave her a glare stating that he wasn't happy with her. Crossing his arms across his chest he had just got released from his house arrest then she had to get herself arrested.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Thana rolled her eyes and then looked at Lucas, as she saw Oliver. "You rang oliver?" Thana asked, then turned and faced Oliver himself. "Don't look at me with those judgey little eyes." Thana told him, and went to walk off. She planned on going to her warehouse and sleeping. AWAY from Casey and Oliver.

First though she had to pay her fine and pulled out her credit card, 4 grand nothing much. She paid it then put her wallet away and rolled her eyes. When she heard Lucas tell her to grow up she flipped him off. "Sorry I cant I'm just a hooligan remember with no future."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Fri May 15, 2015 6:52 am

Lucas looked at her as she flipped him off. "Make sure no one bites that finger." As she went off. He joined Oliver's's side and simply shook his head. He joined Oliver's side and sighed."I tried to keep the kid out of trouble she just keeps finding trouble it's really annoying, Oliver. So I see your finally out. It seems it took you quite a while. But that's really really good. Any who, want to go for Lunch tomorrow and talk about a few things?" He asked Oliver. He was hungry and he was not in the mood to deal with all this crap. He wanted to have some time to relax. Something Lucas is not known to have a lot of.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down