DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Igite Forus(Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Igite Forus(Thana)

2 posters

Go down

Igite Forus(Thana) Empty Igite Forus(Thana)

Post by Jasper Lionheart Wed May 13, 2015 8:29 am

Jasper made his way towards Thana's warehouse with two bottles of Vodka in his hand. Thana and Jasper were good friends. Also good drinking buddies. Jasper sneaky got inside and placed the two bottles on the ground. "So Thana, where are you gonna appear this time? Are you gonna be that stylish Ninja, and swoop down from above, or prepare behind me?" He asked her in a curiously fashion. Not sure where she would turn up or show this time around. Hoping it would be somewhere he could see.

(Apologizes for the small post. I am not good with starters)
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Igite Forus(Thana) Empty Re: Igite Forus(Thana)

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 13, 2015 8:32 am

Thana was curled up on the couch and called back out to her friend " Nope this sexy ninja is on the giant couch ." She called back, flicking lazily through the tv and watching everything boredly .

She hardly looked up as her friend came nearer, Jasper . He had been one of the few people she had kept in contact with after she left school, which now ... Well that was going to change .
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 am

Jasper grabbed the two bottles, and came near here. As he did he would then sit beside her and toss her a bottle."Help yourself. It's Vodka. Just how you like it." he chuckled. As he did he looked at the Television. "Nothing interesting? On the Television, I am assuming. How boring. I thought Television was supposed to be fun. You should visit my huge house. We have the best cable money can buy. You'll enjoy it, Thana. Plus lots of wine in the cellar." he chuckled as he said these words. It was true he was rich and he had wine in the Cellar a lot of it.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Thana smiled and watched as her friend sat down, and took the bottle but didn't open it. "I'm good ." She said and looked at him and laughed . " Your telling the tech nerd who can get any station in the world that you have cable tv and I should go to your house ?" Thana reminded him with a small laugh.

She smiled and gently rested her head on his lap, " I'm going back to school, distance Ed ." Thana explained, and put some action movie on. " So anything interesting at your house? "
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Thu May 14, 2015 7:08 am

Jasper chuckled and smiled at her. Oh boy he missed Thana very much. When she put her head on his lap he spoke."Yes, I am. I would very much like for you to come over and watch some movies with me. Mother asks about you. While father doesn't much like you. For some odd reason.Not exactly sure why. Anywho, Thana. We should drink." He told her before eying her."Or you could rest which ever you prefer of course. Though I must add. How are doing? You are as fit as I first met you?" he asked her shaking his head once she mentioned school."What changed your mind about schooling?" Jasper Laughed as he asked her this question.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 7:20 am

Thana smiled and looked up at him, "I will come over. Your father didn't like me remember? Because Father wouldn't sell him the business.''

She smiled, "I'm not drinking. I am happy to rest tonight." Thana said, and lifted up her shirt, her toned, yet scarred body was still perfectly toned. "Took me some time but I got it back. After....The accident..Well you know I went off the rails a little bit.....My um....new Dad kinda convinced me to go back."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Thu May 14, 2015 7:37 am

Jasper raised his eyes when she took off her shirt."You still have those. " he said softly. He kinda felt bad. His eyes glancing over his stomach the scars."You've been training harder then before I see." He noticed her well toned stomach. And was impressed."Guess we won't be needing the Vodka. Hey, Thana, So what have you been up to the past years? I've only visited you like Five times this year. Well Six if you count this? Any cool stuff. I know when you were in school you were into Gymnast." He smiled. He felt bad for Thana, and her scars. Not as pity. But more of empathy. Because he did not want his friend to have such scarring body. He shook his head."What ever happened. Thana you know I would never judge you." He told her.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 8:10 am

Thana smiled and looked up at Jasper, he knew so much about her emotionally, yet physically she had hidden a lot. She remained in just her bra, and her pants of course. And pointed to the one just under her left breast, almost exactly center of her chest. "That was the impaling from the crash." She said softly, then pointed to another, "Knife fight." Thana said, then pointed to yet another, "Gun."

Looking up at him Thana nodded, and gently rolled over. Finally, after all these years showing him her back, silvery scars laced her back down, where she had been whipped and cut, often at the same time, as well as the scar going down her back, the large one. " I got kicked off the gymnastics team shortly after the accident, and quit the swimming team as you know. They disqualified me for nationals in both, they caught me having a cigarette at the Funeral. Thank you by the way, I never did say thank you for all you did..The flowers, they were amazing."

Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Thu May 14, 2015 8:45 am

Jasper looked at her. His eyes widen at what she showed him. The scar under her left breasts. He felt awfully upset at the current moment. He wanted to hug her right now. But he was sure she did not. Wish for that to happen. Not while she was showing him the scars and marks she had. He observed her. He felt bad very bad. After she showed him the scars he sighed after she said thank you."You are most welcome, Thana. I am always here to make you happy and here for you if you need assistance and help." He told her in a cheerily tone.

His eyes looking at her back and body. Those scars.. She must have endured a lot. Which didn't make sense. Why would she get into such trouble. That didn't matter all that mattered was she was safe and alive. All that mattered was that his friend was okay and alive and well. Which was very good. Because now he can spend time with his best friend."So what did you want to do other then relax?" he asked her.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 15, 2015 2:13 am

Thana smiled, she knew he wanted to hug her and wanted him to . " Hug me ." Thana said, and sat up and hugged him. " I missed you ." She told him, and kept hugging close to him.

She shrugged " I don't know , go camping or something ?" Thana suggested and didn't move from her muffled head in his chest

Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Fri May 15, 2015 9:33 am

As he hugged her. He could feel the scar on her back. It was a strange feeling. As all scars were. He never had a scar so he did not know how it would feel. It was very feeling. Gave him the chills. He hugged her tight and close."I am always here for you Thana, Don't ever think you are alone. There's a reason why I remained friends with you, still. Because without true friends you are left in the dark and in some dark world." Without Thana as a friend. He would lose his will, and simply start breaking down. Or cry. He was a man yes, but men felt emotions too. Even though they did not show them. Jasper cried for Thana, looked after her. She was like a sister he never had. Even though he had a lot of sisters. Far to many.

As she muffled her head in his chest. He held her close. Happy to protect Thana any way he could."Excellent Idea. I'll drive if you do not mind. Camping for a Week then?" Jasper offered. "We'll take my Ram Truck, sounds like a deal. And we'll bring as many goodies as possible." He smiled. He was happy if Thana was happy. His best friend. One of his true best friends. Alive and well.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 16, 2015 6:38 am

Thana shivered as Jasper ran his fingers over her large scar. The feeling was intense in so many ways that he wouldn't understand . She lay on his chest still, feeling hidden from the world.

" Sounds good to me, but we will have to go tomorrow afternoon. I have something on in the morning and I'll need to tell a few people ." Thana said , staying close to his chest . She felt safe around Jasper, normal.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Sat May 16, 2015 6:59 am

Jasper removed his hand from her back where the scar was, and shifted his hands to a normal hug. So that was how a scar felt. It was rather interesting. So if he ever got a scar? He would feel the same thing? It was awfully odd but it'll do. This was an interesting encounter with a scar. He held her tight and lowed his head so he was looking at the top of her head.

"Fair enough, It can do tomorrow. I should probably get some supplies ready. Or would you prefer I stay till tomorrow? And get the supplies later? I can always buy them on the way?" Jasper offered her options. Hoping she would pick one of them.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Thana smiled as he moved his hand from her scar, and moved back to his chest. She stayed on his chest happily, calm and contented.

"Stay for tonight, I'll be gone early in the morning though. I will get supplies on my way to my appointment okay? You just get the drinks." Thana said, "I'll chuck it all in your car in the morning."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Mon May 18, 2015 4:10 am

Jasper held her close and tightly."Alrightie I'll stay. You have an appointment, what about Thana?" Jasper asked her in his calm and wondrous tone. Jasper cared for his friend. She was amazing everything he wanted in a friend so far. And she was his only true friend, Jasper ever had in his entire life. They were child hood friends. Jasper looked after her like if she was a sister. She was like family to him. And he loved her like she was family. She will always be welcome at his Castle. If she needed to talk, have fun, drink, talk about emotions, or anything of that sort. Jasper will be there to support her.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 18, 2015 5:09 am

Intertwining her fingers with his Thana looked up at her friend " Just work, I need to speak to my boss early and let him know I'll be gone for a week ." She explained, and rested her head. Yav was amazing , so was Zio. They were her other brothers and had been there , but there was always something special with Jasper. He was like that first childhood friend that you always love as simply a friend.

She smiled and continued to lay on his lap, Thana could tell him almost anything . Almost. She had one secret she couldn't ever tell him. The truth. She was going to see Oliver yes, but not for his company . She closed her eyes as she lay on her friend , relaxing.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Mon May 18, 2015 11:18 am

Jasper interlocked his fingers with hers and smiled as he held close and tight. She was an amazing friend. And Jasper needed more of such friends. In fact he needed lots of them. But Thana was always that special someone to him. That he would be able to call Sister even if she was not his blood."Hey, Thana. Your gonna enjoy camping a lot. I am going to make sure you enjoy it. Just like you enjoyed Camping at School when we sneak out. Only this time, I will be looking after you more." he smiled and held her. He was not going to let anything happen to his amazing good friend.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Thana smiled, and nodded. And sat and rested, "Yes all those Friday classes we skipped." She said with a fond smile. Fridays she went camping, with Jasper, sometimes with friends sometimes not. She smiled and fiddled with his chest boredly.

"You should get some sleep sweetie." Thana said, "And no I am the one looking out for you."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Tue May 19, 2015 6:29 am

Jasper chuckled."Yep good times. That was some fun times. What we teenagers did. It's a shame when we grow old. We can't get younger. And relive what we did as teenagers." He told her as she fiddled with he's chest. He sighed. "Perhaps, I should then." He smiled at her and leaned back closing he's eyes. She was looking after him that's so sweet of her. Then again Jasper would be doing for her too. He would not allow her to be harmed.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 21, 2015 8:21 pm

Thana smiled and laughed slightly, "We are still young Jasper, I remember though the senior taking the freshmen out of class and skipping of a Friday. What a controversy that was." She said, and got up from his chest. "Want to stay on the couch or take a bed? I have plenty of both." Thana told him, giving him a smile.

She loved Jasper, and loved his friendship. He wasn't judgemental and he was there when she needed. She wouldn't let him get hurt, ever.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Fri May 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Jasper smiled at her."Those days were fun. Well. Thana you know, we don't have to just have fun on Camping. You should call me more often and talk to me. Just like the old days. I worry a lot about you, Thana. Trust me I do." He nodded her way. He's father would have he's head for not focusing on He's studies, Helping out in the house, and staying out of Trouble. That man was trouble some. He once wondered if he's father was even Human once. But Pushed that thought off he's head.

"I'll take the couch. And we'll head off tomorrow. After I get my truck. That reminds me." he pulled out he's phone and text a text to he's bodyguard to have he's Truck ready by a ware house and then for him to head back to the Castle to tell he's father he would be away for the week or few. Camping with Thana is gonna be great just like old times.

"Thana, I'll be fine. I swear it. The Couch will do well." He told her before she would protest. He was really fine on the crouch. Not really he hated the crouch but still he wouldn't mind.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down