DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence]

Go down

I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] Empty I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence]

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Aphro had left her master's presence and found her family rather easily who were shocked to see her to put it bluntly. Though there shock soon turned to terror as she was no longer the sweet young lady that they had sold. She swiftly killed her dad by drinking his blood dry and she then moved to her mother and killed her too both right in front of her sister's eyes. She then moved to her sister and pushed her down to the ground and bound her hands. "You should be honored you get to live though you are no longer free you belong to Master Blackwood sister and well myself." She said with a small laugh.

Pulling her sister behind her she walked back into the Blackwood Castle and to her lover's throne room. She then pushed her sister to the ground so that she was on her hands and knees she had stripped her from the dress she was wearing and put on a ragged old dress.

"I present to you my lord Athena Heili Drakos my twin sister." She said with a soft smiled across her lips. Aphro didn't care how scared her sister was. She just wanted her to feel what it was like to say goodbye to her freedom. Moving beside Alex she sat on the armrest of the throne and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek before her eyes turned towards her sister and watched her slowly. She was waiting for her to finally see that her freedom was taken from her oh she was enjoying this she had enjoyed every second of watching her parents die but seeing her sister lose her freedom was just the icing on the top. If you would of asked her if she wanted this a couple years ago she would of said no but now her anger towards her family was finally settled and she wouldn't have to worry about them again and she could watch her sister learn to become obedient to give up her own will to the will of another.

Last edited by Aphrodite Drakos on Sat May 16, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] Empty Re: I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence]

Post by Alex Blackwood Sat May 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Alex was on his throne room. He was clothed he didn't expect. His newly turned Vampire to return. She was now free to go as she pleased. He granted freedom after all. What more does any Female want. However she had come back. With her sister who was on her knees and hands. Now stripped and replaced with new clothing some old raggie clothing. He raised an eye brow."Oh? I am impressed and surprised you have returned. This is a most sweetest thing anyone ever done to me." He said slowly.

She had kissed him on the cheek. He dismissed it. "Sadly I am not in the mood right now. I am going to Xavier's next week to watch the club, and this week I am going to be doing an operation of sort and need time to think on things. As for her. You are free to break her on your own. And have as much people with you to help you. I have to take care of a certain someone. At night. He goes by The Hood. Humans really. Are very less organization then ever. While I am gone. Dearest I want you to turn the females into vampires and two or three of the men. And have them sick on your sister just for the fun of it." He chuckled.

As he did this he would then cup Aphrodite's chin and he smiled. "I'll be training you how to fight later on this week. Or have a number of people train you. Any case. I will bring war to Starling City. With hordes of undead. Funny thing about humans with Peak Human Consideration they always lose to supernaturals. We are faster, stronger, durable, and never tire. That reminds me. If you want to keep your self fit and strong. Drink blood from the blood bags." he got up and made his way towards her sister. He lifted her by the neck, and just tossed her to the wall."Bring her to my chambers, with a group of men and chain her up. I want you there to want her being tortured." he told her. And he made his way there.

A very dark nature of Alex Blackwood would be shown and he would be a force to be wrecked with. Such a force that would be a very powerful foe for the heroes of Starling City.
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence] Empty Re: I Have returned (Alex) [Nc-17 to the thread. for Abuse, and Violence]

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Aphrodite smiled slightly as she praised her yes she was free but her heart still belonged to him and him alone though she had yet to tell him this. She watched as her sister was thrown against the wall her eyes showed no remorse to her. Then he told her she could be in charge of breaking her and she could make her suffer. Her eyes which now had a red tinge to them gleamed she was going to have so much fun with this. As she went and picked her sister up to do as he had requested she turned her head back as she exited the room and whispered. "I love you."

Once in his room she found the chains and hooked them up to the hooks on the side of the wall she then shoved her sister towards it and turned her around rather roughly grabbing her left wrist she latched the metal wrist band around it she then moved to the right and did the same thing. Finally she chained her feet to the wall and she moved to her. "So dear Athena I am granting you a chance to feel the pain that I felt when our dear deceased parents forced on me." She said as she moved towards her and licked her neck before she drank some of her blood without numbing the site first. Pulling back she smiled at the screams that came from her sister's mouth.

"Aphro stop you don't have to do this I have done nothing to you." She heard her sister say and she just shook it off. Moving in again she slapped her sister across the face.

"Lesson one you speak when you are spoken to otherwise you are to remain quiet." Aphro said as she moved back and waited for Alex to enter. She could not wait to see her sister start to break. She was happy that she could do the majority of the work. She could not wait to see her crumble before her feet.

Athena spat out blood as her sister hit her. She hoped that she could still get through to her sister. "Come on Aphro I know this isn't you. I know that you don't want to hurt me. You can just let me go." She felt like she was talking to a brick wall but she hoped that she could maybe bring her sister back to her.

Aphro moved back towards her sister and banged her head against the wall. "You will learn not to talk unless you are spoken to. I am no longer your sister I lost that when I was sold I am no longer part of your little family. Though who is left to care what happens to you Athena. There is no one left they are all did your aunt and uncles your cousins your grandparents they are all dead and that is what waits for you if you don't do what is asked of you so I suggest that you smarten up." She said as she leaned right into her face and watched the blood drip down her beautiful face.

color code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Blackwood Sat May 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Alex had left the castle and into the open area. He looked around the dark sky and sighed slowly towards himself. "If only life new what is to come. Starling City will fall. A Dark Age is coming for you. Mister Hood. A Very dark and gloomy day. And not a soul will stop me. Not even Xavier." he chuckled slowly. Now all he had to do is find the weakness of his Alien friend and then exploit it. If he was capable of doing this he would be being to seduced even the greatest fits of mankind had to offer.

It was odd very odd. How this all turn out to be. Well for starters. His parents had disowned him. Stripped him of his rightful and royal title. Yet his royal blood still ran in his veins. His hated for his family for two. Oh how he would like to stick it to them. If he was capable of defeating Xavier and beginning that Alien towards them. To show them he was Worthy of the Blackwood title. Sadly his alien friend seemed to barely have any form of weakness at the current moment which was awfully sad. He had a group of men at his disposal trained seasoned men, He had his own Illegal Slave ring, he had his own gangs. And other operations that he ran, Arms Dealing, Smuggling, Covert Ops, Brothels, Etc. So many things he had running yet in reality he was masking his appearance as a bodyguard. While his true intentions were clearly uncertain at the current moment.

He was having things run all over the countries. In fact a lot of things brought him money in various of project. Not only that he managed to get some of the money the Blackwood family had. For himself as a safe fund. He shook his head slowly and simply nodded. His eyes narrowing and he looked at the edge of where his castle stood."So many men guarding it. Seasoned fighters it's fantastic. It was truly amazing to see such fighters guarding me. Soon they will found that they would be hunters of the night. Hehehe." He said as he talked towards himself.

He went back inside. And slowly made his way into his bedroom where he found her there. And Athena chained. He nodded and gave her a devilish grin."Interesting isn't she how amazing she looks right?" he asked her very calmly. "Dearest, Lover. Inflict some pain into her and make her beg for it. Make her crave the pain she has been dealing with and wanting it." he Gripped the back of Athena's as they laced at her hair as he gripped her and pulled her back."You are mine! For sex, for pleasure, for serving, for Pain, for others to use and do whatever they want to that body of yours. All mine and theirs. You are but a slave." He said as he spat into her face, and kissed her lips. Before releasing her head and moving towards the bed, as he sat down."Go on." he told her.

His eyes narrowing as he did this. This was perfect sister and sister going at each other. What man could not dream more. Soon enough his money would racket higher then ever. As he would have double the trouble for the rich men to please them, the Criminals to do what they want with them. For the money and profit. Then Alex would do as he pleasured with them. The money will be used to do other things, like weapons, building of robots, investing in companies, etc.
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Athena pulled back as the man pulled her face towards his and kissed him when he pulled back she spat back at him. "I am not your slave I will never be." She hollered at him and then turned back to her sister. "Seriously sister you are going to let him control you still? Be your own person... Was all she could get out before she felt a whip across her face a scream escaped her lips she did not even know her sister any more. Her eye was now swollen shut but she still looked at her sister hoping she could break through. "Seriously Aphro look into your mind I know that you still love me." Another lash of the whip hit her screaming again she spat out blood.

"QUIET! I thought I told you not to talk unless you are spoken to." Aphro said as she coiled the whip again and swung it across her sisters chest slashing through the already ragged clothes ripping it right across her chest. Revealing her chests to Alex. She was really enjoying this. "Now that will be one hundred lashes across your chest and another on your back." She said as he began to swing the whip and recoil it and swung again. She was going to give Alex the show that she wanted. The screams that her sister gave just made it all the better.

After she was done with the front she turned her around so that her back was facing the wall and shoved her into it and re chained her to it. Shoving her head against it one more time she moved back again and moved the whip around her hands before she hit her again with it. And did another one hundred and she watched as her sister began to slump against the chains. "Athena now what do you say to your master and mistress?" She said as she unchained her and let her fall to the ground.

Athena pulled herself to her knees and looked at them with her eyes blazing though a little less so. "I will never give into you guys." She said as she spat at their feet. Then she felt a sharp jab in her stomach and she toppled to the ground. Well it was official the sister she knew was gone. Suddenly she was being pulled up by her hair and being thrown against a wall again.

Aphro grabbed a Athena by the locks that she loved so much and threw her against the wall. "THENA YOU WILL TAKE THAT BACK OR ELSE." She said as she moved closer to her and kicked her again watching her pull herself up to her knees again and she kicked her down again. She looked at Alex for approval she was loving this. Loving seeing her sister suffer.

Athena backed into a corner and pulled her feet to her chest. Her eyes were beginning to lose their shine. She tried to cover her breasts she didn't want him to see her perfectly round breasts. She just wanted to get out she just wanted to escape these people. She no longer knew her sister or what she had begun over the years that she was taken from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Blackwood Sat May 16, 2015 4:37 pm

When she spat at him. Alex enjoyed it quite a bit. He took the saliva off his face and licked it."Love the taste. I truly do. In fact it's very delightful." He told her slowly.

Alex sat there and enjoyed himself. This was certainly a treat to behold. Who knew Aphrodite had that inside her. The Fire to be able to be controlling and lead. As well as Commanding. This was interesting. Perhaps once he trained her how to fight and use weapons. She could serve as his right hand woman. But that will happened in the near future. He was enjoying of Aphrodite dominating her sister, Athena.

Alex nodded his way towards her and smiled given her all the approval she needed. His noticed her chest exposed as this was done he grinned."Well this is quite the show. She has your body, Aphrodite. And her chest. This is going to be quite the interesting little show way. " he told her. Giving. Once Aphrodite's was unchained and re-chained, kicked and whipped. He looked at the broken girl. That was in the corner all curled up. "I hope you realize there's no running away from this. This is your life." He told her calmly.

Alex had received a call. He stood up and made his way out of the room. "Perfect he said. I"ll send the guy over to the warehouse. For the Exchange. I expect to be paid. $800,000 wired to my account after the exchange For 1,000 units of M4A1 Carbine. Do I make myself clear. If you don't. Expect to be Executed and the cash taken any way." He told him over the phone and hang up. Alex brought fear into this world. And with $800,000 in cash he can put some investments into minor robotic Projects.

He went back into the place and shook his head."Everything's okay don't worry resume, the torture." he informed Aphrodite. Actually with $800,000 he could invest into business and get more money of that. Until her had enough for the projects to resume. Alex glared at the woman as he shook his head and simply sighed. Such a pity she was. It was a shame at how talented she was. To be able to endure so much pain and still be able to say. 'I won't give up' Was truly amazing to be quite honest. For a human that is of course.

He was quite impressed he stood up and made his way towards her as he did he would then simply sigh and shake his head off. He stopped dead in his tracks. "Tell me why do you fight something that you will lose. You can't win this battle no matter what. Just give in. It's the best thing you can do at this point to be quite honest. I am not lying. You are fighting a losing battle one that you will not ever win. So give up while you are at it. And embrace it your inner demon. Because either way you'll face this. You will loser by suffering, or you can turn that suffering and pain into pure embracing pleasure. Your choice." He told her he got to her level. And cupped her chin, before he kissed Athena again. pulling back he spoke.

"Do you feel that, that's called pleasure. That's enjoyable." He burled his fist and lightly hit her across the face. It was light. But compared to a Vampire's Punch to human's soft or light it would still cause a lot of pain."You see." he said slowly towards her."That's something you call pain. What's it gonna be? Pleasure or Pain? Like I said it's your choice." he told her. Given her time to recovery and speak. So she could decide. On what to pick.

It wasn't a hard choice to make. Pleasure would be oblivious choice to make and smart. Unless of course she was a sadist Masochist bitch. Then that was always that option. The choice was totally up for her to decide. He just hoped the lovely beautiful Athena choose the right one. He went back to the bed and sat down."If she chooses wrongly. Resume the treatment." He ordered Aphrodite. Giving her a devilish charming smirk of approval. This was just magnificent. What exactly can go wrong in this picture right? Nothing at the moment.

So he was going to take this chance and enjoy it quite a bit. This was life! In this sick twisted world this was life.
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Aphrodite smiled as she got praised at a job well done she stood back and let Alex look at her sister who now was cuddled in a corner. She watched him interact with her what he had to say to her. A smirk grew on her face was she done for the day or did she want more pain. She wasn't sure though she watched her face and her movements. Waiting for any sign of weakness. She loved seeing her sister this weak she loved seeing her so pitiful losing hope. "So what is it going to be sister?" She said as she got the whip ready again.

Athena looked between the two of them and tried to pull away when he kissed her but she felt her body light up with the kiss it was so light so gentle. Then she felt the punch and her half swollen eyes filled with tears. How could she choose from the two when the wrong answer felt so right. She wanted to give herself to him at that instant she wanted to see what more rewards she could get she wanted to see what her sister saw in this man. She still didn't understand this relationship that they had but she seemed not to feel any pain.

Getting up slowly Athena walked over to bed trying to hold her dress up over so that her breasts were covered kneeling at the edge of the bed she looked down at the ground. She wanted to fight but he was right she couldn't fight forever he won this time but there was going to be more battle and she was sure that she would win at least one or she would attempt to. "I choose pleasure. I submit myself to you." It was half true she still was going to fight but she was done for the day she was done with trying to get through to her sister she was a lost cause she could at least fight for her freedom.

Aphro watched her sister give in and she went and sat beside Alex on the bed. If he wanted her to leave she would leave. But she wanted to wait to see what he had in store for her sister who she had just broke down a little bit. She knew that she had along way to give in before she completely lost her will but it was a start. "You have chosen very wisely Thena." She said to her sister and waited for Alex to say something.

Athena just continued to look down at the ground she had cuts basically all over her body and really didn't feel worthy at the moment. She had lost when she wanted to win. She was broken when she should of remained strong and fought. She was upset with herself. Upset with her sister who she had loved. In one day she watched her sister kill her parents then turn on her and torture her. She was sore all over and she was bleeding. She could tell that her sister wanted another drink but seemed to have control of herself.

Athena just wanted out of the castle she wanted to smell the air she wanted to feel the sun again. Though she was not sure when she was going to feel those again. Sighing slightly she looked at the man who she would no doubt end up calling master some day. As she could feel her will confirming to his. To that of her sister's is this how she felt whenever she was around him like she had no control of herself? Athena wasn't sure but she wanted his touch she needed his gentle touch on her sore body.

Aphro just looked at her pathetic sister and back to Alex what did he want her to she had started making the perfect slave for him one who would do his bidding when he asked. She knew that he was proud of her that he loved her. She loved him too and that is what brought her back to him after she killed her parents. That love is what made her give her only sister to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Blackwood Sun May 17, 2015 7:59 am

Alex had a lot of people that wanted him dead. All have failed and all had died. All have perished. His eyes narrowing as he went into deep thought. When He was younger everything was good. Life was good, he was spoiled. He had the power the wealth, anything he wanted, Alexander got. Those were good times the times with his family. Sadly things didn't turn out so good for him. He fell in love with a French woman, banged her stole a couple of day light rings and then boom, weeks later he was disowned by his family. Left to live on his own.

He fought for his family. Fought other blood lines. Only to indefinitely lose. He was the underdog of his Family. He joined the Military which did he him quite well. Made him challenge things do things others could not do. And with the daylight ring he was capable of fighting during the day. It was good life the Military way. Sadly it had to end. He got to a high rank before he disappeared without trace.

Then it was the joining of the Vampire Organization. That place was as shady as a cow's behind. So many dark desires were explored people were killed not just humans vampires as well. There was strife and mischief among other groups of people Alex worked for. When Alexander encountered a plot that would destroy a pure blooded line of vampires. He refused to take any part of it and simply left the organization. Once that was done he simply. Was then hunted by the Vampire Organization. Out running and defeating them one by one before raising them from the dead and bonding their bones with the souls they had that included gems, he took them and simply brought them back to life. To fight for him and buy Alexander time to rename himself.

Those were the good days him running, fighting, raising the undead, and then things got worse of things. But never the less who knew that others lurked and saw what he did.

Either way he later begun taken money and making his own operates oh those times. In the modern day he gained a friend Xavier Jackson. Which proved to Alexander that he was an amazing complain to have. Still Alex dreaded for his death, since he was not capable of beating his Alien friend in combat. He always wondered where his alien friend got so much fighting power from. It didn't matter not no or ever. All that mattered is that Alex found some sort of weakness in him. Enough to take him out and compete Project Zero. Which will have Starling City inflicted by a deadly viruses that will slowly eat their heart away. Enough to a point that he would then cause a massive event to him that will leave bodies on the ground like the Great Plague back in the Tenth to eleventh Century.

He was a magnificent idea. There was just one person standing in the Way. Xavier Jackson. The Hood stood zero chance in fighting him hand to hand combat. Mostly because Normal Vampires can overpower any trained men, not to much Alex was a Royal. He was stronger then your normal vampire. And Alex's power just simply grew as he aged.

The Hood would it that he would no longer be able to hide himself. Alex will make sure to exploit him for who he is. Project Zero will happen and there's not a person that can stop him. He will ascend to Legendary Status once this was done. And hopefully. Get his Family back to allow him have the Blackwood title back into his name. His Rightful title.

That was taken from him from such a mistake he caused. It was annoying to say the least. He snapped back to reality as he looked at the two. He bit his wrist, as he dripped his blood into Thena's mouth before feeding her. "Drink, Child. It will heal your wounds. It's a reward for taken the right choice. You need to understand. That we are not so bad. We are family. Together we stand strong and without me your nothing."Once her wounds were healed hes stood up and simply shook his head.

"You know what pisses me off the most. People that want to act tough and can't back it up. My dearest, Aphrodite. I want Thena ready for tomorrow night. She had five men to please. If she does well. We will get a ton of Money. So prepare her for tomorrow. Once you do, I wont to see you in the meetings room. There's something I would like to discuss with you. If you do not mind that is? Of course you do not mind. Because that was not a request but an order. Now chop chop." he said.

With that being said he simply went to the meeting room and waited for her to arrive.
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Aphro watched Alex and she could tell that he was going into one of his flashbacks she waited for him to return. When he came back to reality she listened to his orders and got up and grabbed her sister by the arm. "Get up Athena we have lot's of work to do." She said with a small hint of a devil's smile. Pulling her sister to her feet she led her out of the door her hips doing their ever so graceful movements as she did so.

Athena chocked on the blood and wanted to spit it out but it dripped down her throat. It healed her wounds like he said it would. Then he caught his words. What did he mean she had five men to please she was sure that she would find out but she didn't like the sound of that. Feeling her sister's hand grip around her arm and she was pulled to her feet then half dragged out of the room. "Aphro your hurting me be gentle." She pleaded with her sister to no avail. She was led into a small dark room which she was sure was the servants quarters.

Aphro lit the candles in the room revealing a small brass tub and a vanity station. "Strip and get in the tub Thena we need to wash the blood off of you." She said as she began to prepare the the tub with sweet smelling scented beads. "This will be one of the things that you will be begging to have qnd only will get if you are asked for so you better preform well or you will never get this again." She whispered in her sister's ear as she removed what was left of the ragged cloth which wasn't that much.

Once Athena was dressed she slipped into the tub and let the warm water or what she thought was warm water. She felt a shock when the ice cold water hit her skin and she let out a scream. "[color:7296=ff66ff]Aprho why are you doing this? She asked as she felt water being poured over her sliky black locks. Feeling her sister's strong hands rub into her scalp she began to relax slightly and let the scents drift into her nose. This felt like old times when they would bathe each other. Then she was brought back to reality when the cold water was poured over her head she was no longer at home she was no longer free. Though she liked to think she would soon escape this castle and feel the sun again.

Aprho moved from washing her sister's hair to grabbing the cloth which would scrape off her dead skin leaving it pink and polished. Though not without pain as she moved it up and down her sister's body. She watched her sister's reaction to it. Once she was done she rinsed her off then pulled her out of the tub and sat her down on the small stool drapping a rather tattered towel over her she grabbed the comb and began to comb her curly hair. Once all the tangles were out she quickly and with ease swept it into an elegant updo.

Athena felt the cloth scrape away her skin she wanted to scream again but she just bit her lip. She looked at her sister for the woman that she knew but she couldn't see her any more. There were moments when she thought she caught a glimpse of her but for the most part she didn't exist any more which made her sad. When she was pulled out of the tub and placed onto the stool she just stared straight ahead at the mirror she watched her sister's graceful hands put her mop of curls into a perfect updo she wondered how she learnes to do this. But she didn't rare to ask. She was then being led to another room this one was full of dresses though most of them were simple there were a few elaborate ones. She watched as her sister moved through the racks searching for the perfect dress for her to wear. When a light blue one was chosen with a beaded bodice. She handed it to her and told her to put it on. Athena did so and she had to admit that it looked quite attractive on her, her sister sure knew how to dress her.

Aphro looked at the dress and the hair on her sister and she looked splendid her looks would turn any boy into a mumbling fool however she could only hope that Thena would be able to control her tongue and let them do whatever they want to her. Aphro then moved to them to the stool infront of a lines of lines of jewelry she chose a matching set of blue earrings, a necklace and two bracelets placing them on her sister she let her look at herself in the mirror before she stood her up again it was time for them to return to Alex to show off the final product to get his aproval on it.

Athena glanced in the mirror she didn't recognize the woman who looked back at her. Her sister had done amazing work she sure had learned to impress the men. She was then led to the sitting room and was pushed to her knees though gentler then before. Athena was then instructed by her sister to bow her head and she did just that though the fire in her wanted to fight again.

Aphro was proud of her work and hoped that Alex would approve of her makeover. She waited for him to look Athena over he would then decide where she was to stay the night and she would do it over again for tomorrow's night. All outfits had to be approved the night before by Alex before at least that is what she had learned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Blackwood Sun May 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Arriving at the meeting room he sat down in one of the chairs, and moved the ring on his middle finger on his right hand around it. It was seemingly an interesting thing to have. He went back to his flash backs.

---------------------

1860, Night time Snowy Winter, America.

It was a snow and foggy day, the sky was unseen by the people nor were the streets. The snow was thick and messy you would barely be able to walk in it. It was like Modern day north Serbia. Alexander had awaken that night as he looked into his window."The Vampire Organization. They are still on to me. This fog is unnatural and deadly. From what I can see.. There's no way that this was some kind of of joke. And these are not normal vampires who are after me... The royal family.. Fuck, this is not gonna be easy." he got his things and grabbed his Japanese Katana. And strapped it on his back. He was was about to exit from the window. When The window broke and a Shadowy hand gripped his neck and sent him flying at the wall. The Shadow Emitted to a large exact and bonded his body together. A female made his way towards him in flight.

"You do visit, you don't write, we don't fuck?" Alex smiled in his charming way. Even in death he was a comical."Well, I don't normal visit and write back to hags like you, you ugly smelly slow moving Snarl." The Shadow hands gripped against his neck tighter, as the his bones crushed.

"It's a shame really.. That I have to kill such a good looking Lad. Shame, you should have never left the Organization." Alexander smiled. "You found death funny? Well, that's just sad. I loved you." She told him. "Annabelle, I never loved you it was a one time thing get over it." he told her. "HOW DARE YOU WELL THEN GO-" With that said, she found a wooden sword puncture her heart from the back, and he shook his head as the shadows released him. He dropped on the ground, and slowly made his way towards her. "You lost focus the moment you put those shadows around me, now you will die and suffer. Three Thousand years, and you died to one mistake to a younger good looking royal blood member. Shame, such talent is wasted." he told her she spat in his face."You're a disgrace your paren-" Before she could say her last words before she died, Alexander took his head, and decapitated her head from her neck." See you in her bitch." he told her.

As the rest of her body grew gray and and veins flowed in them. "No one tells me if I a a disgrace or not. Not even a member of the Dracula family bloodline you filthy disgusting whore. You filthy mistake." He said kicking her body again and again.."You rotten bitch of dead bones now. You take this." he kicked her stomach."And this." he kicked her again."AND THAT" He kicked her another time.. He then looked at his friend."Come we must get out of here before the Ancients get us. Then we will really be dead." he then made his way towards the window and simply jumped out and his friend follow. " We need to get out so I suggest we do it now." He shook his head when Victor came by and combustion the vampire. Alexander looked at Victor."They sent the House Rut after me? I thought you were cleaning Dracula's Shit from his old shaggy hole?" He questioned as he laughed.

Victor said nothing for now only to appear in front of him grab him by the throat and slammed him to the ground. Alexander choked on his blood."Fucker." He cooed. Victor grinned his teeth shining as his Animistic werewolf stared into Alexander's soul. "Blackwood Family wants you alive to pay for your treason. Count Dracula can go Eat his own shit. Foolish puppy vampire. And you were part such a Royal family. I watched you your Father raise into trump when he fought Dracula. Only for me to deliver the final blow and then BOOM! Dead. " Alexander spat in his face."Don't talk about my Grandfather you cock!" With that being said Victor snapped his neck. And Alexander laid helpless. Rendered and unable to do anything thing.

---------

Back to the present.

Alexander glared at the ceiling. As he spoke."Victor.. His a real problem. I need to get rid of him as well." he said, So Xavier wasn't the only problem. Victor was another problem, An Original Lycan of the Remus Family who is a Blood Mage/Necromancer. Pyromaniac. His eyes narrowed when She brought his slave to him. He looked at her."Did I ask for you to bring her? At this current moment?" He sent a death glare to his love."She looks okay. Get that bitch out of my face. So we can discuss business." He snapped and slammed his fist on the table. Alexander seemed to be on edge as he recalled his past. The Royal family might inventive. With his plan against Starling, So The Royal Families and Xavier were a problem. Damnit. He needed to resolve that problem. In terms of fixing it somehow.

------

1890, Russia, Prison underground.

Alexander finally awaken his head pounded. And it hurt a lot. Victor was standing in front of him with a blade inside Alexander's Stomach. Before pain kicked in when he realized it."I've rendered you mortal. You are a man. The effects will last for five minutes. You likely die. Your father sends his regards, mother will miss you." And Victor left.

Five minutes passed as Alexander seemed to be slowly slipping. His Vampire Abilities regained it's strength and he broke the chains and simply pulled out the sword. That night he had fled and cheated death.

----
Present day.

Alexander regained his strength as he looked at the door. Perhaps he shouldn't have been so harsh on her. She was a baby vampire. So He should make it up to her. Over dinner and perhaps some kinky how sex. And please her so she wouldn't be upset with her. But that will be after the Meeting. They had a lot to discuss about. This was a major thing that had to be dealt with. It involved War with Starling City Heros, and The Hood.

This meeting was a virtue part. That must be done. If a Mistake would be made it could be very costly indeed.
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Aphrodite looked at him and pulled Athena to her feet and brought her to a small torture thread and kicked the wall. Seriously why was he mad? She sighed and gathered herself but went to her room instead of back to the meeting room if he wanted to see her he would have to come to her room. She didn't care if he hurt her after wards she didn't care what he did to her she just didn't want to see him again for the night. She wanted to please him and he went off on her.

_______________________Flashback__________________________
It was a cold winter night and she just found out that her parents had sold her to pay for debts that had to come up. She remembered how she felt when she was dragged away from her family and then hit in the face for crying. Her hand went to her face when she remembered that. When she was thrown into a small room she had pulled herself into a ball and waited for what would wait her next.

Hearing the door open she felt a kick in the ribs then she was ordered to get to her feet. She just curled tighter and felt tears run down her cheeks. Then she was was being lifted up by her hair she screamed and demanded to be let go. Being dragged by her hair to some room where she was chained to the wall and then she felt the sting of a whip against her skin.

"STOP THAT YOU HAVE...." Was all that she was able to get out before she felt the whip across her lips. Her tears began to fall she just wanted to go back home she just wanted to be in her bed. Wait those people sold her why did she want to go back to them she just wanted out of this castle.

_________________________Present Day__________________
Aphro growled and curled up on her bed and stared out the window. She was not going to go down to him. She just wanted to leave him to leave the castle. Though she knew that she would never leave him no matter what he did to her. Sighing slightly she pulled herself up and redid her hair before she moved back to the meeting room she wiped her cheeks before she walked back in.

Looking down at the floor. "I am sorry Mas... Alex I thought you wanted to see my work. I guess I was wrong." She said trying to hide the fact that she was still crying. She tried to do everything that she wanted for him but she made a mistake. She didn't even want to look at him she just wanted to go back to her room but no she had to face him. Wiping away the tears she looked up at him and walked over to him wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed it gently.

Aphro then took a seat across from him and waited to be told why he wanted to meet with her here. He looked as handsome as ever. Putting one leg over the other she refused to talk any more for the moment. She just watched him as she did she remembered the first time she had to dance for someone. The first time she had to let someone else touch her body.

________________________Flash Back____________________
Aphro waited in the rain for the man who she was supposed to meet to pick her up she was wet to the bones and he still wasn't here.  When he finally showed up he sprayed water on to her while he glided to a stop.  She then was pulled into the car and they drove off. To the club where she was to perform.  Being rushed into the wardrobe room she was given a dress a or rather a piece of fabric and was told to put it on. When she did it didn’t even go to her knees and she was basically hanging out of it.

Walking out she moved to the dance floor for she knew if she didn’t perform well she would be tortured later. As the music started she began to move her hips and spin around working her way over the stage. That was until she fell and was rushed back to the castle where she was chained in the dungeon to wait her fate. When the door opened her head was drooped she had failed how could she fail. Feeling a slap across her face that was harder then she had ever felt before.  Screaming she spat at him only to feel his hands on her throat squeezing it she began to stutter for a breath. When he let go she spat at him again and felt the whip again. Damn could she just catch a break? She was trying to please him but kept failing him why couldn’t she just let herself be what he wanted her to be.

____________________Present Day_______________________
Aphro looked at the man she began to love over the years to love his touch. She leaned against the table and rested her head on her chins. “So what did you want to talk about?” She said a little harsher then she wanted but she didn't want to be with him anymore she knew that she would want him again. Standing up she backed up and glared at him. Fire shone through her eyes she was standing up for herself for once. “If you are going to hit me for not understanding then go ahead I don’t care anymore I am done trying to please you. I am done trying not to take a wrong step. I know that you say I am free but yet you still order me around.” Though as soon as she said these words she felt instantly guilty and leaned against the wall and looked down at the ground. She was nothing without him nothing. He had made her into the lady that she was broke her until there was nothing left of her and then she rebuilt her to serve him to be a perfect servant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Blackwood Sun May 17, 2015 8:15 pm

Alex shot her a big death glare. Like he had never given anyone in his life before. His clutched his fists. He shook his head and simply sighed. His eyes moving towards her as she walked over. He said nothing. He remained there lifeless unable to say anything. That pissed him off and that pissed him off real good. His eyes narrowing. Oh the bloody nature she had to do this to him. That nerve. How dare she, he created her. Then he shook his head. He gave her free will so might as well tolerate it for a bit. His eyes narrowing. Oh the nerve she had. It was just freaking unbelievable at the level of cockiness she had.

His eyes narrowed. As he begun to think as he was growing up. His eyes rolled. It was so different then. The Royal family was under strict guidelines to raise their child properly. And Alexander asked quite a lot of bloody questions for his own good. Which was really really bad. Which lead him to the french woman. That french woman that caused his father. His only loving father he Alexander looked up to him. To disown him. For Loving a mortal female. Why was love so broken for a vampire. Perhaps she wasn't on par to his standards.

If it was some sickened joke. His father wanted to play. Alexander as the only heir to the Blackwood throne. His eyes narrowing as he just stared at the wall. Oh new vampires and their random mood swings how odd and wrong of them to have such mood swings. It was almost distasteful.

His eyes narrowing this was not good. If she was gonna play those types of games. She was going to be dead wrong. Sure she had free will, sure she had the ability to be free and do whatever she liked. However in his Castle she is obeyed or simply left. If she did not leave she would found it very hard. To be able to to be disobeying and would be treated just like any other vampire who did not know there place. Outcast and disowned by their sire.

And that was not a pleasing experience at all if he was going to be honest with her. She would found out the hard way. He shook his head and simply sighed. His eyes shaking slowly as he did this he would simply close his eyes and relaxing. Once she returned to him. He did nothing. Did not open his eyes did not kiss her back. Simply ignored her for now. He was to focused on the bigger picture. That bigger picture was taken of Starling City. To be honest. The Flash wasn't a problem either in Central, Superman was a problem. A huge problem. He did wonder if his hits would hurt a Vampire such as himself though they would perhaps hurt quite a bit.

She simply did not understand how vampire laws worked. She was new and did not understand certain things. All those emotions were heightened and were not controlled until she learned how. She she had super strength that would be unrivaled even by the likes of An alien such as Xavier. When consumed a lot of blood. IN fact a vampires Strength didn't have a reasonable Scalability. In fact the more they aged the more stronger they got along with blood bags and pure bloods. However Royals were always stronger then normals vampires. And always grew stronger with Age.

Not to mention with such power you always had weaknesses. While Normal vampires were subjected to the weakness more. Royals were resisted to them and grew more resisted by how they aged. Royals had Tons of Daylight rings, Normal vampires did not. While Alexander did steal a handsome amount for his own potential army he ahd given His lover one. perhaps he was wrong about that. Perhaps he should have let her suffer and become the creature of the night instead. But the choice had been made already. Luckily for her he did not go back on a a gift unless she wronged him very badly. At the moment she was acting like any other typical normal baby vamp would.

So if she wanted to act like one. He would treat her just like that. Just like a royal would treat a baby vamp. Like bloody trash that needs to be wasted. Till she released and without him she would be nothing. He shook his head and simply sighed slowly. Should he summon up the effort in telling her off? of course he should why wouldn't he. She deserved it.

He looked at her and pointed at the exit."You see that over their? You emotional uncontrollably vampire? You are free to goo. Any time.. However when you are in my Castle I am King. I am your Master, I am God." he wasn't god. He was basically saying, While she lived under his roof. She obeyed. If she didn't she could leave simply. "I have things to do, people to kill, things to plot, and Take over Starling. If you are not able to control those emotions then that's not my problem. learn that on your own please. It's not my problem you are so wrecked. Not my problem you can't control your emotions, it's not my problem that you want to please me more. When I am perfectly pleased. If you can't understand business from pleasure that's your fault there's a time and place for everything." he growled at her.

That was very true if she didn't understand she could simply leave. He was not going to hit her."You honestly think I only run a Slave Ring, and a sex operation? Aphrodite, you are bloody dead wrong. You do not understand how dead wrong you. Are, and high big my plots and plans are for starling city. " He slammed his clutched fist on the table. As the steel Table broke. He looked at her with a death glare. If he didn't care he would have thrown her out.

In fact he cared for her so much that he would actual take his own time and effort to lecture her. And talk to her hopefully get some sense into her. For her to understand him. And Improve, if he didn't care he would have killed her. But he didn't, he still kept her around. Nor did he plan on killing her. He planned on helping her understand her gifts. Or she could simply leave and figure them out on her own. It was her choice alone. And she was a very free woman.

So what exactly was stopping her? He knew she loved them, that's why she still hasn't left. They had such a twisted love for each other it was odd and weird, sick and twisted in such a way. "So what is it going to be? Are you going to leave or stay?" he asked her. Waiting for some form of answer from her.
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Aphro Listened to him she could not believe what he was saying to her. She flinched when he broke the table but he didn’t come to her. Sighing slightly she shook as she talked to him her hands clenched and unclenched. Staring at him she began to break though and listened to him. She hated this lecture and just wanted to go but knew that she wouldn’t leave she loved him she fell to her knees as her body shook how she was not happy with how she behaved though she could not understand her feelings she was trying to get used to her knew powers. Though it went good with the abilities that she already had this was what she wanted after all she wanted to be with him she wanted to love him. She wanted to serve him. However she also wanted to be free was she crazy? She didn’t think so and she pulled herself off of the ground and walked over to him and took a seat at the table. Her eyes looked down at the table as she was embarrassed on how she behaved she knew that he loved her and that she loved him.

“Sorry my love.” She said softly and rested her head on her hands she couldn’t believe that she almost tossed the best thing that had happened to her away. Sighing slightly she was ready to listen to what he wanted to say to her why he wanted her here. “So why did you want to talk to me?” She asked quietly as she looked up at him oh how she couldn’t resist his eyes though she had to admit that the stare he had given her scared her. She didn’t like him feeling so hard to her so closed off. She wanted the man that she had fallen for back this wasn’t him. Well it was a portion of him that she had seen but that was what she needed.

________________________Flash Back________________________
Arphordite was in bed with a man everything was going well she was hoping that she would get good pay for this service as she usually never stayed the night with a patron. Though he promised her good payout if she did stay and she couldn’t refuse money it was what made her master happy. It was what got her rewarded in the end. So She had agreed to stay with him to let him do whatever he wanted to her body to make love to her oh he was rough and made her want to cry but she just pushed through. Once that was all done well she fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning she woke up and moved his arms a side and moved out of the bed. Walking to the kitchen she made him coffee and breakfast and waited for him to wake up so that she could get the money that she had been promised. Though when he woke up he didn’t give her money instead he just threw her out the door. Aprho went back to her master with nothing. Feeling his cold stare on her as she was out all night and she had nothing to show for it was greatly disappointing. She knew that she would probably be locked up probably be punished for not getting a payment. So it didn’t come to a surprise when her arms were tied behind her back. Though what was surprising was that her arms were raised above her head and she was chained to the celling. Her clothes were stripped from her clothes and her feet were dangling from the floor.

She looked up at him and pleaded to be let down but no he just stared at her. She felt like her arms were ripping out of their sockets as she tried to find a more comfortable position but there was none all hurt the same. Then came the whip she screamed as it hit her bare skin stroke after stroke. She then finally blacked out. Several hours later she woke though she was still hanging by her arms she noticed that there was a small stool under her feet she positioned herself onto the stool so that her feet took the majority of the weight off her arms. She saw him come to her and her chin fell to her chest though he lifted it up and he kissed her so gently. It was the first time that she had felt his lips on her and she was in heaven.

_______________________Present day_______________________
Aphro looked at Alex with longing eyes she wanted to feel his love she wanted to feel that she had done a good job however all she saw was disappointment and coldness. She felt aloft from him and she didn’t like that she wanted to feel his closeness his touch his love. Though what she wanted most of all was to know that she could trust him. The bond between them was strong and she knew she couldn’t leave even if she wanted to. She wanted to hit him she wanted to run off to her room and lock herself away but she didn’t want to leave the only home that she had known for years the twisted love that she had formed for him. Some would say what she felt really wasn’t love but she knew differently she knew that in her heart she loved him with its entirety. She waited for him to respond to her she waited for what he would do to her.

Her love for him was what kept her chained to the castle when she was free to leave. She still felt like she was chained to the place and knew that she would never leave him that she would be his as long as he wanted her to be. Closing her eyes she chocked back a couple sobs that managed to work their way up her slender throat. She was stronger than this Aphrodite had to show her strength not her weakness if she wanted to survive and that was what she wanted she want to live. And not with anyone else but him she wanted to be his one and only though she knew that would never happen he would always have other woman but as long as she was his favorite was all that she could ask for.

She bit her lip as she felt another outburst about to happen Aphro wasn’t going to say anything unless she was spoken to. She didn’t risk saying the wrong thing she didn’t want to be hurt again. She wanted to feel his love his touch. To see the warmth in his eyes that she had once seen. She hated seeing him like this so cold so heartless. She knew deep down that he still cared for her. This was just her punishment and she hated it more than physical. Why did he have to do this to her? Did he know that it would feel like a piece of her was being ripped out from her she didn’t know nor did she want to. She just wanted to be in his strong arms she wanted them wrapped around her. She wanted him telling her that it was okay that everything was going to be okay. She wanted anything but this coldness this aloofness that she felt at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Blackwood Mon May 18, 2015 10:53 am

Alex looked at her. His eye narrowing. She didn't understand any of this. He was regretting of bringing her here. But what was done was done. She had to learn how to part ways with love, pleasure, emotions, and business. Or she would not learn how to live as vampire. She was new to all this yes he understood this. But not every new vampire lived most got killed off trickery or traps that the Humans did back in that day. With Sneaking, wooden stakes, and the sun. It wasn't fun back in the day. And now that people had guns that can use as Wooden Bullets. A Wooden bullet to the heart of a Vampire if pieced is a kill. Then their were the herbs. Fire also burned a vampire but slower as the vampire aged. However, Aphrodite. Was different. It wasn't that Alex didn't love her. Whatever it was it was love that was the issue. There was a time a place for everything. Right now pleasure or sex was not on his mind. Business was on his mind.

His eyes shaking as he did he would then sigh. Looked at her as she sat on on top of the table. "You don't understand. It's shameful. Very shameful. But you will learn. I won't you to dismiss any thoughts of love, pleasure, or sex from your head. And clear it. You need to understand. That I gave you this gift so you can live forever. However, keep in mind. Just because your a vampire does not make you a God. Nor does it make me. However, given that I am of royal blood and Newly turned vampires, Inexperienced with Fighting via a seasoned fighter. Vampires always win over human life. In terms of combat no matter what form of edge they had without any tools, or herbs. However we can still be killed. We are not the only people in the food chain. Their are aliens, and other creatures. Woman Grow the bloody fuck up." he snapped.

"You will listen to me when I am angry. Because you do not understand what kind position I am facing. When your own life is at stake for a plan. You value life just like you did as a human. You will have it exploited it will cripple you." he said as he went on and lectured her.Alexander looked at her and shook his head and got up and made his way towards the wall and faced it. What exactly did he have to not go on. If she let those emotions snap she would die in this cruel world. Alexander had the worse in his life living. He can speak it, do it, kill it, and embrace it. And yet he was still alive.

"I will not hear any more of your crying for today. So suck it up and get over it.." he was being far to harsh and it was a good thing. Hopefully she realized how he cared for her. She might not his tone of voice. But if he didn't care for her. He would have gotten rid of her a long time. He shook his head and sighed, Finally turning his way towards her.

"Now, Businesses." he gave her another two minutes of silence. He would ignore any words she choose to say. He paced back and forth. "When I was young. I fell in love with a French woman, did some things stole a couple of things and refused to return them. So my father disowned me. I made it my mission to have my name Returned to me." he said to her as he told her a story. It was true story. "So I had a dream. A dream to live. to regain that name that is rightful mine! By blood, heritage and birthright." he went on and he paused.

"Starling City. The place where that idiot of a Green Hooded Asshole resides. He has another thing coming. His going to get destroyed. It's not even funny. Though I must say. I am going to enjoy breaking him, and everyone he loved. EVERYONE! What I do not know sadly. Who he is, who does he care for. I haven't gotten that far. Plus there's the fact that I have to turn One hundred men to vampires. It's an annoying Process. Then theirs Victor who is a Ancient Lycan who would stop me, Xavier Jackson best friend, who does not have no weakness. Fuckin aliens I swear." he bursted out. What exactly was Xavier's weakness.

Xavier beat him in a fight, and it was quick. Xavier was fast and extremely fast. What kind of Alien was he? Alexander wondered. Alex shook his head slowly.

--------------------

Flash Back:

Somewhere in France

Alex looks at her and shook his head. as the Scarlett babe layed on top of him."I love you. If only you knew what I was. He was next to his French Lover. His eyes glanced at hers.

"You have a hid-" She was stopped as she was shot by a Cross bow by his father. However she did not die. "Treacheries Alien bitch." He in English. At once his Father picked him up and looked at he's father."You.. Get dressed and out of my sight." He flicked him aside and picked her up. And simply left..

What kind of game was he's father playing.

He was confused and puzzled. Why did he shoot her. Alexander was annoyed and pissed off.

------
Present

"To this day. I have not a clue what happened to my lover. Or if she was alive or not. My father shot her. So she likely died." he told her calmly. However he was not sure. If she was an alien just like his Father had said. She would be alive. Unless he's father killed her of course. It was very annoying. It caused Anger to build up and rage upon him. His eyes closed as he breathed slowly. And then reopened his eyes, when he had recovered and regained composure of his body to a relax state.

"I want you to found out Who The Hood is. Who he loves, who he cares, who is his friends. Take them and bring those lowly humans to me." Alexander was so Consumed for his plan to bring his family name back to life that he was not thinking clearly which caused the Issue at hand. That Alexander thought The Hood only had Human friends. Because that's how he thought of humans. They stuck together. Though his logic was very flawed and illogical. Perhaps it was getting to him. Just like when Hitler tried to take over, and got to cocky and and attacked Russia, and Russian capitalized on that and Hitler fell and suffered. Then again if Hitler died or not was a complete.

History it just seemed to repeat itself, even in reality. It was a shame really. How this would have turned out. If he some how ended up failing. However it wasn't even that one vitarl mistake could be cataclysmal and costly and cost the vampire race to be exposed to the mortal world. Then again. It happened in the past. Why not again? They already had Aliens, Metahumans, humans, immortals, and Mages. What's wrong with a bit of Vampires?

He snapped back to reailty. As he did he glared at her."That is an order. You have choices, follow it, don't follow it, obey, don't obey, leave or stay. Choices. You a free woman. I won't stop you from making the choice. Keep in mind, I would recommend picking the right choice. You are dismissed." he turned his back, He didn't want to look at her.

Simply because he did not want to stare at her and feel something. He would not allow himself be any more weak. As he had shown with outbursts and lecturing. The choice was hers and hers alone.
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Aphro looked at him closing her eyes she didn't understand what he was saying. Did he no longer love him? She thought he wanted her to be his loyal lover now it seemed he just wanted to use her her in missions. Sighing slightly she fought hard and found resolve. She just stared him down as he continued to talk her eyes turned black and she fought to remain in control and she did so she was able to keep herself in check to not let another tear fall from her eye.

She stood up again as he did she watched him walk to the wall she felt alone yet she didn't care she didn't need him. She didn't need anyone. Though she listened as he spoke. It was an interesting mission one that would require a good cover. Though of course no one knew her so why did she need to hide who she was. She had been missing for years and this wasn't Greece it was America no one other then a few knew that she existed here.

The mission seemed easy enough though yes she had ti he careful she knew of the dangers that she faced though he didn't seem to know that she knew of these. Which was good enough for her. She would just show him what she was capable of. That hopefully he wouldn't think her as weak any more. Yes she could barely control her emotions but she was getting a handle of them she had learned to adapt to everything quickly and she had a secret that her mother had told her long before. Her great great grandmother was shot and nearly died she was French though she moved to Greece after she recovered she morned the loss of her lover for  the rest of her life. It was passed on from generation to generation in hopes of one day finding the long lost lover. Aphro was wondering if she could of found him she sensed great sorrow off of him.

She would wait to reveal her secret however until she tried to learn more of hjs past to be certain that she had found the man. Yes this was a family mission but it was given to the daughter who the mother thought would be best able to make it. Aphro was given this mission just before she was sold to a man. She was to discover who he was and if he had loved been disowned.

Her own research into the story had led him to her and knew that if he had a closer look at the necklace that she always had on her neck a secret message would be revealed to him though she was not going to share it with him just yet she wanted him to ask for her but she wasn't going to throw the truth at him just yet no she would wait a little longer before she told him.

Though her mother would of been shocked to find out that the man that she was sold to was the long lost lover of the story that had been passed on. Yes he was punished in not knowing what had happened to her though that was partly because she could not locate him to tell her that she was alive the other part was she physically would not be able to touch him as she was cursed by her lover's father. So she had to keep hidden.

Aphro looked at him and at the door she would pull this mission off and she would impress him. Later she would tell him who she really was. Who's line she had come from. She knew that he would be shocked. Exiting the room she made her way outside and to Starling city to look out for the Hood and find his identity also the ones that he cared the most for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down