DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Next Morning (Thana and Kristem)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Morning (Thana and Kristem)

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Thana rolled her eyes and rolled back over to her computer, "Hey enough, I don't ask what your girls are like." She teased back, and nodded as she spoke.

"He wanted me to have sex with him, thought he was some sex god. I said no he raised a knife I cut off his testicles." Thana said rather bluntly, and hugged her back. " I didn't freak him out I castrated him."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Next Morning (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Morning (Thana and Kristem)

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 30, 2015 12:14 am

"Wait, that's what happened. Even better, I can't believe you castrated him," Kristem stated before giving the girl another hug.

"Now that that's out of the way, shall we head off and see this place of work and living you have laid out for me?" Kristem says, before noticing she is still in yesterday's clothes. "After I take a shower and change," Kristem adds, going over to her bag and pulling out fresh clothes before heading into the shower and getting ready for the day.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 30, 2015 12:23 am

Smiling Thana nodded, "Yep, and that's the honest truth." She said to her, and gave a hug back again. She didn't hug too often but with Kristem, she ..It would be okay.

"Bathrooms on the left." Thana called out, and while Kristem was gone Thana went and cleaned up the breakfast dishes and got her bag so she was ready to go.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Kristem quickly showered and changed into some sweat pants, a sports bra and a white tank top that had already started to go see through because of her damp body. Kristem walked out into the main area of Thana's place while she pulled her hair back into a pony tail.

"Shall we go, my fair lady," Kristem asked in a terrible British accent, as she grabbed her weapon's bag.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Smiling Thana picked up her bag, and led her to outside and jumped into her car again, and waited for Kristem to join her. "You know sweetie that really was a horrible british accent darling." Thana told her and turned her engine on. "Sssshhh ." she instructed, and listened to the rev and engine of her car. "There you go baby." Thana said to the car, and revved it a little more before putting it in gear .

"Suzie says hello." She said to Kristem and fondled her car steering wheel. She loved her car, and it was her baby.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:56 pm

Kristem joined Thana in her car. "Yes, I know I have a terrible accent, it was intended to make you laugh," Kristem said before getting cut off by Thana.

"You are more obsessed with your car then some men I know. At least you aren't to the point of it being creepy, at least so far," Kristem commented once she was allowed to speak again.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:55 am

Raising an eyebrow Thana looked over at her and shook her head " I don't laugh very often sweetie so when I do you know its because I actually mean the laugh." Thana told her.

Listening she smirked, "So would you be upset if I said I'm rather close in personal with the dick shift in a more then sexual way?" She teased, and shook her head. " I mean, the smoothness..Its very pleasurable."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:15 am

"What, so, not even a giggle," Kristem mock pleaded with Thana.

Thana's comment about the car just made Kristem stare at her for a couple second. "So you actually ridden the stick shift then?" Kristem teased.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:31 am

Thana looked at Kristem and shook her head, "Unless you can actually freak someone out with an accent or a copy of their voice. You aren't going to get a giggle out of me." she promised.

Her mouth twitched into a smile though as she listened to her friend, "Not yet." She said, then teased back. "Maybe we can practice later.' Thana told her.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:23 am

Kristem put on her puppy dog at Thana's laughter comment.

"Ohh, la, la. I like the use of 'we' in the sentence," Kristem states, giving Thana 'seduction eyes'.

After a half a minute, Kristem lets the look drop. "So, what can you tell me about the gym I'll be working at?"
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:29 am

Smiling Thana looked at Kristem and shook her head, but couldn't help but laugh at the seduction eyes and the teasing back and actually let out a soft laugh.

"The gym isn't too far away, its a medium sized one." She explained, and looked at her and smiled. " There is a range of about a hundred clients per day, you will be working on hour shifts with individuals."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:38 pm

"Really, the seduction eyes are what gets you to laugh. That wasn't meant to make you laugh," Kristem growls out in annoyance.

"Will you be one of my hourly individuals," Kristem teased before thinking on what she said and adding, "Wow, I just made myself sound like a prostitute, didn't I."
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:49 pm

Thana smirked at Kristem, "Sorry sweetie." She said, and kept driving. She thought Kristems growl was rather sexy, and listened as she spoke.

"Its alright, Ill get you for twelve hours at night." she teased back, "I don't need you for just an hour. And yes you sound like a very sexy prostitute."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:03 pm

"I'll find a way to extract compensation for this humiliation later," Kristem states with a mock glare before breaking down and laughing herself.

"And I'll give you a real workout for those hours, though I imagine we'll be using very different equipment," Kristem says before covering her mouth and waiting a couple seconds. "Wow, I'm getting really explicate and sexual with someone who has a girlfriend, Bad Kristem, Bad," she tells herself.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:51 am

Thana raised an eyebrow and listened to her, "Uhuh I am sure." She said, and listened to her laugh.

She looked as Kristem told her about what they would be doing, and nodded. "Just a little bit sexual." Thana answered, "Its okay, I am sure we can make up for it later."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:23 pm

"Wow, who have you been hanging around with where what I just said is only a little sexual?" Kristem asked the girl, giving her a strange look.

"And now you are sounding a bit naughty there. I can't blame you though, I'm a person that it's easy to be raunchy with," Kristem joked.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Thana turned and faced her friend, "A lot of people a million times worse then what you can ever think to dream up dirtiness of." She answered, then turned back to the road.

"I am always naughty, well at least 69 percent of the time." Thana said, "Raunchy saucy. I like it. Careful I might get my girl in on a three way." She joked back.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Kristem looked back at her friend. "I imagine that you stating that means you've met some of those people?" Kristem comments.

"Ohh, a threesome. I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but it might be nice to meet the girl before it happens," Kristem tells her friend.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2