DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED]

Go down

- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] Empty - M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED]

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 6:17 am

Harley was depressed.

There was nobody in Gotham any more to make smile with her antics, nobody to see what she did to make them happy. Even if she planted bombs on the bottom of the orphanage and the hospitals nobody would care enough to pay attention to what she was doing. The only solution to her mood, she thought, was to make herself smile. Do something that would improve her mood so much that she couldn't help but grin and laugh just like she used to, there was nothing her Puddin' hated more after all than a big frowny face.

How was she going to make herself happier again? Well, the answer was simple and it was also why she was stood outside the Wayne Enterprises building picking the lock of a rather fast and beautiful looking car that she would then drive throughout the empty streets of Gotham. Without wearing a seat belt! Oh the fun she was going to have, she would cheer up for sure.

As the lock finally clicked open, Harley squeaked in happiness and clapped her hands, excited that she was one step closer to getting to have her fun. Maybe, after she was finished driving the car around she would crash it into something just for the hell of it. Somewhere that used to be important that wasn't any more...that she really hated. If she knew where the Bat Cave was she'd crash it into there!

The GCPD was going to have to do for now though.

Clambering into the car and popping the hood of the red Ferrari down, Harley let her hair free from her two pigtails so that it would fly out behind her as she drove. She was in her costume, so she could have all the fun she wanted without anyone being able to know what she looked like underneath - which times the fun by at least 2.6!

Last edited by Harley Quinn on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] Empty Re: - M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED]

Post by Alex Gray Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Alex had worn he's red body suit with he's red and black make that he wore. He carried a big Rocket Launcher and he was tip toeing. He made he's way around Gotham. It was such a quite and peaceful place."Jeez where are the fuckin people. I've want rip a nut or two! And slaughter em throats, with a plastic spoon." He roared out load. Yet it felt like crickets throughout the night. Empty dead silence."I SAID I WILL RIP A BLOODY NUT! I"M A BLOODY LION HEAR ME BLOODY ROAR!" He then purred softly. Still it was nothing. He carried a Katana and two guns also on him.

Shaking he's head he made he's way towards the GCPD! He took a turn and made he's way into a building. Dark and Gloomy it was."Still no one. This is a rather shame thing to do." he told her honestly. He's hand shaking with the thrill to kill something. Reaching the roof where a case of two rockets lead on the ground and a sniper that was fully loaded. He edged himself to the edge of the roof. And positioned the rocket launcher on he's shoulder!"HERE JOHNNY BITCHES!" He roared, pulling the trigger. As a massive rocket flew right into GCPD building. Blowing a hole and creating a explosion. "TAKE THAT GOVERNMENT SCUM! EAT DICK!" Yet, Fate was still ignored."HELL NAW BRO! Imm rip ya nuts!" he growled. Opening the first case that contained Three Rockets, He picked on up and slowly Loaded it. As he loaded it he would then position it again. ANd fire the rocket at the Building. Releasing another rocket. With another load bang, the building was coming close to callosity.

"COME OUT DAMNIT! YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE! Oh yes you are!" he shouted loading the Rocket Launcher ago he spoke."I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Yet no people showed!"TRICKERY! MY CHILD HOOD DREAM TRICKED ME! HERE I THOUGHT I WAS A WIZARD! NOT ALL WIZARDS ARE LIKE GARRY POTS!" He pouted and fired the rocket, another big boom, And the building would sure go down. Then He heard the sound of a car. "PEOPLE EXIST! THIS IS LIFE THIS IS LIVE! YAY!" He grabbed, he's Loaded Sniper, and positioned himself. A Car was going with a Female. Fate pointed at the Back, Wheel. "She lives." And pointed behind the car, as he fired the bullet. He missed but it would cause her to pay a attention. hopefully she can be he's amusement in this invisible place. He jumped off the Building, And landed by bucking he's legs, and making a jet for her on foot."HEY MISS STOP THE CAR!" he then started dancing and loudly singing."BABY I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!" he yelled.
Alex Gray
Alex Gray
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

- M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED] Empty Re: - M Language- Joy Riding - Alex and Harley - [COMPLETED]

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:33 am

Harley shouted out loudly and indignantly when someone decided that it would be a good idea to shoot in her general direction. She didn't know who would do something like that but she swore that if it was one of the other rival gangs she was going to go over there and rip their heads off before getting a home run in Gotham stadium by batting their head around with her mallet. How dare they shoot at her when she was trying to cut loose and have some fun?!

Growling and taking out her own, humorously large pistol, Harley shot it up into the air in a warning gesture for whoever it was to get the fuck out and dodge before she decided they were going to be more fun than squealing around the city in this fast car. She'd never have been able to afford this before she left her old life behind, now, it was as easy as just taking what she wanted. How cool was that, huh?

When she heard someone shouting at her, telling her to stop the car, Harley looked in the wing mirrors of the car to see exactly who this nutter was. He was just as crazy as she was and that was saying something! Especially as he seemed to be running after the car that she was driving hoping to be able to catch her or something like that. Rolling her eyes at the weird type of dancing that he was doing, Harley stopped the car with a screech of the brakes and stepped out to look at the guy who was chasing after her.

"So, who are you supposed to be huh? Were you the bozo who shot at me before? Ya almost made me crash ya dummy!" Harley fumed, brandishing her pistol around without a care, almost as if she forgotten that she was holding it in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Gray Sat May 23, 2015 11:14 am

Alex begun to twirl and whirl around. As he heard gun shot in the air."HOLY BALL SHE HAS STOPPED DE CAR! I BETTER START TWIRLING HARDER" He turned himself around and started Twerking skillfully making he's way towards her. Fate found it quite funny that both of them were the only ones in this place while these invisible people played house. He wasn't sure where they were but one thing was for certain. Fate shall find them all. Alex Gray tip toed towards her, and then attempted to bring he's finger and poke her nose. He giggled, and spoke softly."Maybe." To the statement of shooting her. He then twirled around her. Dancing. He shook he's head calmly.

He shook he's head and simply twirled around her like some doll. "Batcha batcha batcha, just wanna have fun!" He said jumping up and down. As he did a few back flips before doing front flips."Where the bloody hell are the invisible people! IT"S AS IF I CAN HEAR THEM CALLING TO ME DRAGGING ME INTO THEIR VERY EXISTENCE! OH NOOOS I have lost my mind." he slapped both he's hands on he's face causing the sniper to drop. He begun to kick his feet back into he's rear as he did thing he spoke."DUNT YA! WANNA HAVE FUN! I LET"S BLOODY REKT SOME SHIT YA! AND BLOW UP GOTHAM! SO THE INVISIBLE PEOPLE CAN SHOW! Haha haha hah aha aha han? HU HU HUH? Please pretty please." he got on he's knees and feet and placed he's hands as a prayer and gave her puppy dog eyes. Shaking he's head. He really wanted to see how this woman would react to him. He was on point he was a nutcase.

"SO LIKE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! LET ME BLOW UP GOTHAM! IF I DO I GET A BIG FAT TREAT RIGHT? I LIKE! BODIES, BLOOD, GUTS, AND MONEY!" He cooed in a soft like voice. Money was always a plus. He loved money.
Alex Gray
Alex Gray
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Harley just watched as this guy decided to dance around her, almost as if he was some kind of possessed. She didn't know why he had decided to do this but, whatever the reason should land him some time in Arkham. There was sexy crazy like her Joker Baby and then there was just loopy, which was what this guy was. He was beyond being funny, he was just weird and needed to get a handle on himself before he started to do anything he'd regret against her.

She didn't know where everyone in Gotham had gone, and to be honest she didn't care right now. All Harley had wanted to do was make herself smile and, unfortunately there was a nut job in her way now! This was coming from her too, so it was even more of a statement about this guys sanity that the Clown Princess of Crime thought that he was off his rocker and needed some electric shocks to his brain to calm him down a little bit.

"Yeah I think it's pretty obvious that you've lost ya mind ya bozo. I don't know what you're talkin' about you keep goin' off in random tangents and sayin' stuff that don't make sense." she stated with a shake of her head "How's anyone supposed to have a conversation with ya when ya don't bother to make sense."

Blowing up Gotham without her Puddin' was a big no no, how could she do that to him? She knew how much he liked Gotham and the good old days. If it was all blown up then he would be so mad, probably hit her too for doing it which was not good. Harley never liked disappointing her Puddin' so much that he had to hit her after all. It made him frown so much which wasn't sexy in the slightest.

"No ya can't blow up Gotham!" Harley exclaimed, clambering back into her car so she could speed away from the stupid, insane, weirdo who was currently trying to talk to her "I live here, ya can't blow it up. Go pick on somewhere else like Central City, go blow that up it's fulla jerks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Gray Sat May 30, 2015 10:26 am

Alex chuckled as her did he would start dancing all over again. The point of this game was to tick her off, annoy her, and make her. He had hoped it would leave. But then he realized he would be alone again with the invisible people. How shameful and sad that was. It was truly a sad thing to do. He shook his head and simply chuckled. As he spoke."Well Datcha know that I gotta booty like this." He waved his arms from the top all the way down. And slapped his cheeks. "Dotcha?" he said as he blubbered out jibbing. He shook his head and simply sighed.

Damn she didn't have to leave.."NOOOO! Don't leave I GOT CANDY AND COOKIES!" he grinned eviller. However she was now gone."Damn all alone now! OFF TO CENTRAL I go." he said and simply left.

(Exit.)
Alex Gray
Alex Gray
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Harley was glad that she had been able to leave the rather strange man behind but kept looking over her shoulder as she drove away to make sure that he wasn't going to be appearing out of nowhere again. She didn't want another shot from that stupid gun of his to be fired in her direction while she was trying to concentrate. If he did then she would make sure that gun was shoved where the sun don't shine and never got removed from there again.

When she was quite sure that he was gone and wasn't going to be following her, Harley fixed her hair in the mirror and continued to drive around the empty Gotham at break neck speeds. She really did like the place when it was empty like this. She got the run of the mill, maybe she could even go shopping in some of the more expensive stores without having to worry about people thinking she was shoplifting.

She could get some nice clothes to wear for her Mr. J, something she'd look real stunning in. Maybe something red.

THREAD COMPLETED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down