DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul)

2 posters

Go down

I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) Empty I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul)

Post by Oliver Queen Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:29 am

Oliver (Arrow) was out on the streets trying to clear his head. His sister hated him his mother forced him to take over the family's business. He felt like he was doing things for everyone else and not himself. While he was the Arrow he truly felt like he was himself and that he was doing things for the city righting the wrongs of his father. He jumped up a fire escape and looked over the city from his perch. He couldn't understand why he couldn't just be himself instead he needed to be the man everyone else wanted him to be. When he heard something he quickly drew his bow and pointed in the direction of the sound. "Show yourself!"
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) Empty Re: I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul)

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:43 am

Ra was trailing Oliver Queen. He's eyes focused on the target. For the moment, Ra. Remained unseen in the shadow observing him. Yes Ra was alone at the current moment. He wanted to see this Oliver Queen as Green Arrow(Arrow) For himself. He's mind trailed off as he noticed Ollie stop. When an arrow was pointed at him with a bow. Ra's spoke."Such Precession." Ra said, coming out of the Shadows. Shaking he's finger. As Ra wore he's robes. "You must've mistaken me for a common Crook. Oliver Queen. I wouldn't fire that either." He smiled as then that smile disappeared as he paced back and forth."So this is the Great Arrow? I've heard about hm? Interesting, if I might add. If He wasn't so troubled at the moment, wouldn't you say?" Ra Questioned.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul) Empty Re: I Don't Know Who I am Any More (Ra's al Ghul)

Post by Oliver Queen Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:17 am

The Arrow stood up and looked at the man that stood before him. However he kept his bow pointed at him. "Sorry for not lowering the bow I have a hard time trusting and frankly I don't even know who you are so I don't know why I am apologizing." He said as he spoke to the man. His eyes never left the other man before him. One thing he learned from his time on the island was trust no one. He began to circle the other man trying to figure out who he was and how he knew about him though then again he was all over the papers not that he wanted to be though. He honestly just wanted to be an anonymous force though he here he was being called vigilante and there were several warrants out for his arrest. "Before I answer your questions you need to answer mine." He shouted out. "Who are you? Why are you in this city?"
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:29 am

Ra eyed an brow. "Apology is not in order. In fact I would shoot the one that was trailing you for a long time. Before asking question, well there is always the option of asking how he managed to sneak on a person such as myself. Mr. Queen." he said coldly. He stopped pacing and raised he's hand, if Oliver looked at Ra's left side of he's hip, a sword could be shown, a very long sword. "You ask questions that hold no importance at the current time period. If you want answers. Ask questions that I would most likely answer. Mr. Queen." he begun to pace back and forth. Not once intimidated that Ollie was pointing an Arrow at Ra. Ra should he's head simply."You demand things. When you are not ready to know these things. Who am I? Not important, why am I here? To be honest with you Mr. Queen. I have been following you since you've gotten off the island. Shocking isn't it. How you were unable to notice me till now. I know." he grinned slightly. "Ask yourself this. Oliver Queen. Why are we not in this city? Is it not a city? Where people live, eat, have fun, kill, use drugs, drive, etc? Is it not a place to do different things that are not really worth mentioning?" He asked him. Stopping where he was.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Arrow stopped pacing and stood in front of the other guy. "If you are trying to intimidate me it isn't working. Then again it is interesting in how you know my name when no one knows who I am or what I have become." He may not tell him who he was. He knew that he was hiding something no one carried a sword with him no seemed to benefit his suspicion. "I am sure that is more then just a friendly visit. If you won't tell me why you are here then I will find out." He already knew that the arrow pointing at him didn't scare him however he just wasn't going to stand down. This guy had been tracking him since he got off the island if this was so he was sure that he would of at least seen him. Or was he not as aware of his surroundings as he thought he was if that was the case he would have to become better at that.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Ra smiled at Ollie. He shook he's head."You are incapable of making me talk. Trust me, Mr. Queen. You do not want fire that arrow. There is no going back when you fire that arrow. I know many names. Mr. Queen, many names. Walter, Thea, your dearest friend Tommy. Along with other names that you will be hunting. I have vast resources at my disposal. I've been observing your entire family while you were in the island and you. I'm slightly impressed. If you weren't the common wanna be?" He chuckled for three seconds and stopped."Mister Queen. If I wanted you dead. You would have died on the Island while I was following you. Or when you got off. I am not here to fight. Consider this a friendly visit. Until you fire that arrow on me. Then things will get very bad." he smiled. He's grinned twisted sorta, as he paced himself back and forth."I am impressed by your efforts in befriending a certain someone on the Island. Impressed.. That is perhaps the most impress fit, and your affiliation with the Narcissistic A.N.G.U.S" he went on.

"Do you know what amuses me the most. How you managed to out live all challenges that hit you. Impressive if I may add. Very, Mr. Queen." he shook he's head."Yet you hide in secrecy killing Millionaires? You call that Justice? You kill killing such men, Justice? Perhaps." He paused."Perhaps to a certain degree it is Justice. But for what cause, Mr. Queen, it's not saving children. It's not feeding families, and the unemployed people. What Justice is that, Mr. Queen." Ra smiled. And waited for a reply.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:30 am

Oliver shouldered his bow for now he could not risk getting his friends hurt or his family. Whoever this man was he knew his total network of people around him he knew now that if he shot this man he could lose everyone. This man seemed to know more about him then anyone and he had never met him before. At least he was sure that he had never met him. "You know an awful lot about me and yet I know nothing about you." He said with a small smirk.

"Justice comes in many forms. I am treating the disease of this city these people have failed this city and don't care to live. I am making this city a better place. Yes I am not feeding the poor saving the children but those are just symptoms of the disease that is affecting this city." He said in a reply of answering his question. "Hope that is good enough for you." He said as he looked at the man in front of him.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 am

Ra looked at the man. And smiled."You must be confused. How does a boy such as yourself gain such talents, Slade Wilson? I've heard about him, followed him. He's the Australian Special Forces, ASIS? Correct? I know everything about you and everyone you've met. It's not an Obsession it's more like. I am very impressed. But slightly, annoyed and ashamed. To call you something great. You've fought gangs, Mult Milliarine Businessmen you call that a fight? You've worked with Waller. You are no Warrior Mister Queen.." Ra. Smiled and paced on."Mister Queen, there will be a time when you will have to face me and other martial artists. You've only fought one and even he is not at a certain Level." He smiled. He was mentioning Deathstroke(Slade Wilson.) There was Batman, Wildcat, many more. Ra kept he's eyes on such people.

"Justice, is different. You take the heads of the many money people. Sure, crime drops corruptions fades, But you think it really fades? The Real Justice lies world wide, in a Wide scale attack. Armageddon, Rebirth, Genesis, and Evolution. If you have no further Questions. I think I've seen all I have. We'll meet again, Arrow, Mister Oliver Queen. Far well." He turned he's back towards Ollie, and slowly attempted to leave. If Ollie shot that arrow, Ra would catch. Ollie would be very surprised at what Ra was capable of if. he choose to fight him.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down