DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor]

Go down

So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] Empty So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor]

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Ivano sighed and rubbed his temples as he sat on his favorite chair in the sitting room he really hoped that this wouldn't happen that he would be outed as a prince and the third to the British throne. But it came out when he made the mistake of taking her to a restaurant where the owner knew he was royal. Sighing he waited for her to come in as he knew she was going to have questions. Most likely would want to meet his parents though he was ready for that. Or was he? He wasn't sure if he was ready to bring her to the palace where he grew up.

Back to top Go down

So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] Empty Re: So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor]

Post by Tabi Ann Romano Sun May 31, 2015 7:50 pm

Tabi had been quite surprised at the fact to find out that Vano was a Royal Prince. But just not any Prince he was third in line to take the throne and she knew that she was nowhere suited to be a queen. She was a little upset that he had kept this from her all those years ago. She was never a money hungry person and worked for what she had, but then she had a secret too. She knew what type of background she had and it was not what the crown needed.

Tabi had come home from a night out working and she was wearing her jeans and a t-shirt and she walked into sitting room and found Ivano sitting there. She poured herself a drink and smiled at him, “Hi, almost didn’t see you there.” She said softly, not having talked to him much since they left the restaurant the other day.
Tabi Ann Romano
Tabi Ann Romano
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor] Empty Re: So You Found Out I am Royal (Tabi) [Romano manor]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Ivano looked up when he saw Tabi enter the room. Standing up he walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her. With a snap of his finger music began to fill the room. "Look I am sorry that I lied about my roots but the truth is I do not want to be king or a prince for that matter. I wanted everyone to see me as the man I am not who I am suppose to be. I have been on a pedestal my entire life. While I was with you well If felt like I wanted to and that is why I kept my title from you. I didn't want anything to ruin our relationship but now I see that my deceit has done just that." He said as he dropped to his knees in front of her.

"Tabi my darling now that you know the truth. Do you still want to be my wife. My rose, my love the woman I wake up to every morning. Please forgive me and take me as I am, the High Prince of Great Britain. " He said as he pulled out a jewelry box out of his back pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Romano Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Tabi could not help but love Ivano and whether or not he was the King of England she would love him. He was her world and had been for years and nothing would change that. Well at least as long as he didn't cheat on her and then she might have to kill him. When he came up and wrapped his arms around her she smiled and gladly wrapped her arms back. She was mad and upset, but she didn't hate him. When he turned on the music she found herself dancing with him, "You haven't ruined anything, I am just upset because you didn't trust me enough to tell me." She sighed.

Tabi looked at Vano when he got down on his knees in front of her and she could not help but roll her eyes, "You cannot bribe me with jewelry." Tabi said with a slight smile. "Of course I want to be married to you, I just want you to be honest with me because I don't have a choice but to be honest with you." Tabi said reaching down to pull him up off the ground.
Tabi Ann Romano
Tabi Ann Romano
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down