DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Pitiful Planet (Aiden) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Pitiful Planet (Aiden)

2 posters

Go down

Pitiful Planet (Aiden) Empty Pitiful Planet (Aiden)

Post by Caius Dawnblood Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Caius decided to go see what this planet that his father had talked about. Though he had to say he wasn't impressed why was his father saving this pitiful planet. He had no idea. Though he decided now that he was down here he would like to see if the night life was anything fun. He had wandered into a local night club that he had read about briefly. Ordering one of every drink he could handle them all and he just wanted to find his favorite he told the bartender to bring the next drink as soon as he finished the one before. Honestly it helped that he had money and lots of it for all the planets.

He found a seat near the back of the club and put his military style booted feet onto the table. His black skinny jeans accentuated his muscular legs and his white muscle shirt well it just brought out his arms though he didn't care that all the girls in the club were looking his way none of them really grabbed his attention and the men well they were hardly what you would consider attractive either he was just as bored as he was in the morning nothing had changed and he still had no idea why his father had yet to destroy this planet.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Pitiful Planet (Aiden) Empty Re: Pitiful Planet (Aiden)

Post by Aiden Harvey Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:36 pm

A week of nothing but assignments and practical work really weighed on Aiden and he had finally decided to take two days off from doing anything but going out clubbing and to try and find a guy to enjoy the night with.

Dressing in a pair of skin-tight leather trousers, a muscle shirt and a pair of boots that buckled up down the sides, Aiden told his sister were he was going and that she could invite some friends over before he left the house with his phone and wallet in his pocket.

Verdant was a club that he frequented at least once every two months when he had time so he easily moved through the streets towards. The blaring lights and loud music made Aiden wince slightly but he quickly moved towards the bar and ordered a shot of whiskey that he downed in one go before ordering another. He turned around and after propping up one leg against the bar, he leant back and watched the patrons of the club dance, chat and generally drink themselves into unconsciousness.

He took no notice of the girls that were clearly eyeing him up and down and instead focused on the place where nearly half of the club was looking. He blinked quite a few times when he saw why they were looking.

The guy at the table was certainly hot and sexy and he just screamed power and wealth.

Downing another shot of whiskey and waving at the bartender to give him another, Aiden continued to watch the guy.
Aiden Harvey
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Caius Dawnblood Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Caius' eyes flickered over all the girls who were watching him and just sighed. None of them were like the beauties back in his home planet and then again he only was really drawn to a couple. After downing his fourth drink he noticed that a man was watching him. 'Hmm he is kind of interesting.' He thought to himself as he studied the man's body. He had to admit he was liking what he was seeing yet something held him back. He was not going to get caught in this planet yet he could maybe have some fun. What was the harm in that.

He got up and walked past all the ladies who tried to push themselves onto him and straight to the young man who caught his attention. Looking at the bartender he just said I would like to pay for the rest of this man's drinks. He said as he flashed a smile to the man beside him. Taking a seat beside the young man he looked him over again trying to figure out what was drew him over to talk to him. However he still couldn't figure it out.

Turning to the young man again after taking another sip of his fifth drink still not finding anything special in what this planet considered alcoholic drinks they were weak by so many measures. "My name is Caius Dawnblood, may I have the pleasure of having yours?" He asked as he rested one arm on the bar and the other was rested on his thigh. His eyes never met the other man's face. He was still trying to figure out what had drawn him over to this man. He noticed that all the ladies' eyes were on them. Though he really didn't care he wanted to get to know the man in front of him right now.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:22 pm

Aiden hadn't realize the man was also watching him until the other stood up from his table and slowly started walking over. The brunette had to swallow the urge to turn away and walk the other way. The man's imposing figure made Aiden weary but at the same time excited.

He opened his mouth to protest the moment the other approached him at the bar and said the rest of his drinks were on him but the moment he saw that smile he just nodded his head in thanks and ordered another shot of whiskey and downed that. He needed something stronger but he did not wish to get too drunk. He ignored the urge to fidget when those eyes focused on him practically eyeing him up and down.

Aiden asked for something a bit stronger from the bartender before focusing on the man when he heard him speak. "Aiden Harvey." He said softly as he watched the man, wondering why he wasn't exactly looking at him. He ignored the obvious gaping stares of the nightclub patrons and the slightly dreamy looks of the girls. Those kind of looks were just creepy especially since Aiden knew that all these girls just wanted to see two guys snogging.
Aiden Harvey
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Caius Dawnblood Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:41 pm

'Aiden.' Caius let that name run through his mind several times he liked it. If this planet had more men like him then maybe it wouldn't be that bad after all. "So Aiden care to tell me a little bit about yourself?" He asked as he flashed him a smile again he hoped that he could calm the other guy's nerves that he sensed off of him. He was giving off a sense of calm but sophisticated vibes. He was a prince after all he couldn't let himself be to taken by this man or planet however he still felt a strong urge to this man.

His one hand that was rested on his thigh moved to the other man's and rested on it gently. He had forgotten about the others in the bar he didn't really care what they thought of him. Honestly he just wanted to find out why he felt drawn to this man. There wasn't really anything special about him. Yet out of all the patrons he was the only one that had caught his eye and the only one he wanted to get to know.

After he finished his fifth drink a glass of rum appeared in front of him. He had almost forgot about the fact that he had asked for all the drinks that they had to offer. His mind was just thought of the man before him as he tried to figure him out yet he was getting nothing. Honestly he was drawing a blank why he was drawn to this man.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:49 pm

“About myself?” Aiden looked at the man curiously before slowly sipping on the glass of rum that appeared in front of him. Ah, something stronger but not too strong to get him full out drunk just buzzed enough. “Well I’m twenty one, I’m a Junior at a University studying Law. I have a younger sister called Kanon, she’s currently in middle school. The two of us have moved here three years ao when our parents died in an airplane crash. Thankfully we were pretty well off so with the family fortune and the insurance from our parents we were pretty lucky.” He smiled lightly.

He got slightly startled when Caius’ hand rested on his thigh and he had to blink his eyes a few times to make sure that he was not hallucinating and that yes, the sexy man was resting his hand on his thigh. He swallowed before he continued. “I don’t really have that many friends due to me practically having to take care of my sister and make sure that she wants for nothing. Not to mention taking care of the house and then going to Uni. It’s hard to keep friends but I have a few close ones.”

He took another sip of his rum before focusing on the man opposite him. “How about you? Mind sharing a bit about yourself?”
Aiden Harvey
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Caius Dawnblood Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Caius focused on Aiden when he told him a little about himself. 'Hmm interesting an orphan.' Caius thought as he was still trying to figure out this man and was getting a little closer but he needed to know more but he knew enough about developing an relationship information was a two way street yet he hoped that the fact that he was a prince wouldn't send this man away or build a wall between them. There it was the question he kind of been dreading he needed to spin a tale as he could not say that he was an alien at least not yet.

"Well I am a prince of a far away country or world. I am twenty years old. I only have my father and my sister. As to be frank I have no idea who my mother is." He said slowly hoping that he said enough without scaring the man away or revealing too much about himself he had to be careful here. Yet he honestly didn't want to push Aiden away.

Running the hand that was sitting on the bar table top through his blonde curls subconsciously. Was he feeling nervous around this man? He wasn't sure yet he knew that one had to be cautious in this planet if they were out of this world. He then rested his hand on the table again his blue eyes studied the other's watching how he would take the information that he had just told him. Hoping that he didn't scare him away.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Aiden listened to the other man speak, pretty impressed that the man he was bloody eyeing up and down was a freaking Prince. He didn’t really care that the man was a Prince, it wasn’t as if it made any difference unless Caius were to act like a stuck up prat and start throwing tantrums should he not get something he wants.

“Cool.” Aide said after the other finished. “I mean cool that you’re a Prince, not that you have no idea who your mother is. You have a sister? Is she older or younger than you?” He wanted to know because most people he met had older sisters and not younger ones.

He watched the other male as he looked at him. He didn’t know why but that stare made him fidget in his seat and bit his lower lip. He rarely got like this when guys were eyeing him so it was new to Aiden.
Aiden Harvey
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Caius Dawnblood Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Caius was glad that the man didn't run away when he told him he was a prince maybe there was a chance to develop an relationship. Then he gulped he asked about his sister well this was interesting apparently he wanted to know more about him and he wasn't used to that but it didn't really bother him.

"Well she is about four years younger then myself." He said with a small smile. Talk seemed easy with this man and he liked that. He honestly hated feeling like he couldn't think of anything to say. He could at least hold a decent conversation with this man. From what Aiden told him about his sister he guessed that she was younger then him as well. "So other then university and caring for your sister what do you like to do?" Caius had to admit that it was nice holding a conversation with someone who didn't really seem to mind that he was a prince though he wasn't quite ready to tell him that he actually from a different planet all together.

Giving Aiden's leg a gentle squeeze. Seriously why was he drawn to him. Yes he could talk to him more then anyone else yet he was still cautious around him. Tilting a head he watched Aiden's reaction he could tell that something was stirring inside him. He wasn't quite sure what it was.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:17 am

Running away because the other male was a prince was not something that Aiden would have done. Sure many people would care and would become formal but Aiden didn't. He didn't care if you were a prince or a king or even a demon. As long as you didn't act stupid, spoilt, annoying or were about to hurt his sister he would act civilly with you.

"Mine is seven years younger then me." He said with a small smile of his own. Talking with a complete stranger about himself wasn't something that he normally did but he didn't mind. It was easy talking like this and drinking his alcohol while listening to the other male. "I like hanging out at bars and nightclubs, I like playing my violin." He shrugged his shoulders. "I also like going camping, visiting other cities and counties though I can't do much of that at the moment."

Feel the squeeze Aiden gave Caius a light smile while finish off his glass of rum and asking for another one.

"And what about you? What do you like doing?" He asked curiously.
Aiden Harvey
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Caius Dawnblood Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Caius looked at the other male when he asked what he wanted to do. The truth would scare him away. Tapping his finger against his chin as he thought of an appropriate answer to give this man. "Hmm well I like to go horse back riding, staring at the night sky and sometimes swimming." He said with a glint in his eye.

His arm moved to around the man's shoulder's. Caius seriously still was confused as to why he was drawn to a mortal but he was enjoying the evening. To him he thought that Aiden could be the idol of perfection as he seemed to have everything he wanted in a friend or more then a friend he wasn't sure what but he wanted to get closer to him.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Aiden drank his rum as he waited for Caius to answer. He had all the time in the world really so there was no rush for him. He listened to Caius as the other finally answered and he had to smile lightly. "I like swimming as well, it's relaxing." He grinned lightly.

When Caius moved his arm around his shoulder, Aiden initially stiffened before relaxing slowly, drinking his rum and eyeing the man with curiosity. He was feeling something for the man and he really wasn't sure what. He shouldn't be feeling like this for a man he just met but he couldn't help it. Despite revealing a few things about himself Caius was a mystery to him. He only knew so much about the man as Caius knew about him but he liked that. He liked the mystery and he wanted to solve it.
Aiden Harvey
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Caius Dawnblood Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:14 am

Caius flashed a grin at Aiden again he wanted him he wanted him bad. Yet they just met. Sighing he must go. Though he didn't want to leave. His gaze he washed over the man before him. Damn it he couldn't not have feelings. No he must suffocate them. He could not fall for a human. Damn it but he knew that he had just that. Sighing slightly he stood up.

"Unfortunately I must leave but I do hope that I will see you again." He said with a sad smile oh he wanted him. He needed him. No he must not have these kind of thoughts. He couldn't allow himself to have the thoughts he couldn't have them he would not allow him. Though he wanted them he was confused.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:43 pm

When Caius stood up and said he must leave, Aiden's face fell and the brunette pouted just a tiny bit. "...Must you?" He murmured softly as he titled his head to the side, staring at the man in front of him. This man, this one man, had caught his interest in just one night and he couldn't believe he was leaving just like that. It was unfair and so not cool.

Why was he starting to have these feelings for him? He had no idea but he wanted this man and he would get him though he had no idea why.
Aiden Harvey
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Caius Dawnblood Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Caius sighed and looked at the man. Oh he was pouting that wasn't good. He walked over to him again and kissed him on his forehead gently. "Well if you want me to stay I guess I can a little longer if that is what you wish?" He said with a smile. Oh he wanted to kiss him on the lips but he held him back. With a flourish he took a seat again beside him and wrapped his arm around him once more. "Hmm would you like to go get some food?" He asked with a casual smile.

It was obvious that this man had fallen for him in such a short time as did he. This was strange he never thought that he would fall for someone and so quickly. Hmm this was strange but he liked. He also knew that he would be spending more time on the blue marble.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Harvey Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 am

Aiden gave a wide smile when Caius said he would stay longer f he wished. "Of course I would like for you to stay a little longer." He said with a happy tone of voice. He would hate it if the other male left that quickly. When his forehead was kissed he squeaked and lightly flushed, his eyes wide as he stared at Caius before relaxing into the other male's side when he wrapped an arm around him. "Sure. I am pretty hungry." The brunette hummed softly.

Aiden had no idea why he had fallen for the man so easily but he knew that he wouldn't really regret it. Some things in life you just really needed to go for it.
Aiden Harvey
Aiden Harvey
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down