DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Heading home(Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Heading home(Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Heading home(Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Heading home(Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Heading home(Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Heading home(Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Heading home(Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Heading home(Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Heading home(Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Heading home(Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heading home(Open) Empty Heading home(Open)

Post by Laurel Lance Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:51 am

Laurel was heading home from a day at work a stress filled one. She hated it when the phones wouldnt shut up it was always the hardest of the days. As she was heading home she dropped her phone she cursed and bent down picking it up. When she stood up she smashed into someones chest with her head groaning. "Watch were you are walking please" She spoke to the stranger as she backed up and stood up fully.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Heading home(Open) Empty Re: Heading home(Open)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:55 am

Sithis was walking on the streets of this City. Wearing, Black Pants, Black boots, Black socks, black boxer briefs, black shirt, and black jacket. It was really annoying he's been allowed to wonder for now until he was called by the League. He wasn't paying attention, he was dulling in he's past life. In the Military. He paused when he felt something hit he's chest, and narrowed he's eyes down at the target."Forgive me. I Kinda, Um. Sorry." he said given her a gentle smile.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 am

Laurel sighed and shook her head "it's okay...may I ask why you were so deep into your thoughts it's okay if you don't wish to tell me" she smiled softly and held her hand out "I'm Laurel Lance" she spoke her name smiling a bit "are you new to the city or no not like I am saying I know everyone here just never seen your face around here before" she laughed softly.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:13 am

Sithis smiled and laughed."I'rd rather not bother you with my thoughts. They are really annoying to be honest." he smiled, and shook her hand."Pleasure to meet you. Ms. Lance. I am Sithis Nonomyth." He smiled. Before pulling he's hand away before it became any awkward. He shook he's head but then sighed when he realized why he shook he's head and then nodded."Yes, Ms. Lance. I am New to the city. I've recently got an apartment to be honest. This City is very interesting. I've never been this far into a city. Again apologizes for bumping into you." he smiled.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:15 am

Laurel laughed softly and shook her head "it's fine I grew up here so I'm use to the city." She smiled softly and held her hands behind her back. "It is a pleasure to meet you sir" she smiled and nodded "it's fine it didn't bother me really just didn't feel like you walking over top of me" she laughed softly.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:27 am

Sithis looked at her and smiled."So what is it.. Like in this city. Any interesting shops for food or anything. I would like to know any sights. Please forgive me for being this foreign." he nodded, He kept Apologizing. "So this is what America feels like. The land of the free? Land of Opportunity? It's truly an amazing sight to be honest with you, Ms. Lance." he nodded again."Say, Ms. Lance. Think you can show me around a bit?" he asked her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:10 pm

Laurel laughed softly "please call me Laurel my mother is Ms.Lance not me" she laughed softly not letting any emotion though when she spoke about her mother. "And I would be happy to show you around" she smiled and started walking "well there isn't much Starling city is mainly big huge buildings nothing amazimg besides that it's so busy and stuff. But the parks here are beautiful" she smiled at him.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Sithis smiled."Sorry Laurel." he apologized again. Nodding he's head as he joined her side. "Interesting isn't it. How the city is. It's rather Beautiful to be honest. How are the winters in this Country? Not as bad as in Russia I presume?" He asked, Laurel a question. Wondering if she would be able to tell him."Oh, Laurel. I was hoping you can bring me somewhere to eat. I'll pay for both of us. I am just, Extremely hungry. Really am, Laurel." He sent a gentle smile her way.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Fri May 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Laurel laughed softly and shook her head. "Its fine" She smiled at him and nodded. "There is a great restaurant a few blocks away we can go there. Oh and dont bother paying i am capable of paying for the two of us" She smiled and started walking to the restaurant she talked about smiling softly. "America isnt as bad as Russia but truly i wouldnt know because iv never been there" She smiled
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri May 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Sithis smiled at her and shook his head. Closing his eyes as he nodded her way."I see very well then. I guess it's just different the two Countries. To be quite honest the Russia has some really good foods and a very rich culture. You would pay? Really you are too kind. " he told her told. It was true things were very different between the countries he walked with her. "Sure let's go eat." He smiled."We can, But I am paying for both of us." He said.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sat May 02, 2015 10:01 am

Laurel sighed softly and shook her head. "Im not gonna let you pay you are new here ill pay for the both of us it is truly no problem" She smiled and kept walking. "Im sure Russia is beautiful with all its culture may I ask why you came to America? You dont have to answer if you dont want to i only wish to know" She smiled softly at him and kept walking.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 02, 2015 10:21 am

Sithis looked at her and sighed."I see. But I am willing to pay. I am the guy. How about, we split the bill?" he asked her. Wondering if she was willing to split the bill in half after the two of them finish eating. He would shake his head and sigh. Before speaking."Russia has a rich culture. and yes Russia is a very amazing as well. Though America is still good as well, with rather weird people. I must say. It's rather interesting here, still. I came here for reasons. Like why doesn't anyone want to come to America right?" he asked her questioning her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sat May 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Laurel smiled and shook her head "no I will pay no more questions about it" she laughed softly and shook her head as she got to the restaurant. "Here we are" she opened the door and allowed him inside smiling. "what was Russia like did you grow up there?" She asked softly.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Sithis looked at her and shook his head."BUT!" he said, but ultimately gave up. Guess nothing was gonna change her mind now. Guess she was gonna pay for it. As they entered. He would pick out a table. "This way again." And take a sit on the chair after pulling out it with his hand. He sat down and would then begin to speak."It was rough growing up I had to look over my shoulder. Like I was running from someone or something. it was rather weird. School was okay, I do love the amazing food to be quite honest. the Dumplings were really amazing." he told her."What about you have you always been in this city or America?" He asked her a question.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sat May 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Larurel laughed softly and smiled "yes i have been here my whole life" she smiled "I don't know I love things like the flowers that bloom and even though a lot of bad things happen a man always saves the city" she smiled softly and she laughed "going by the name Arrow" she sighed
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 02, 2015 5:26 pm

"Flowers really? I never figured you for a flower woman " he told her. His eyes narrowing as she mentioned the Arrow."I see. He must be very interesting person. Have you met him in person! OR does he normally hide behind the hood. Whatever he is doing. His doing it quite well. I hope the city remains safe from harms way. It seems to be doing a very amazing job." He told her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sat May 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Laurel laughed softly "now now you must have something you enjoy that would not be experted of you" she laughed and shook her head "no I have never met Arrow in real life but I am sure he is nice" she laughed and shook her head "because he always saves the city he must be extemrly kind"
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 02, 2015 5:40 pm

"I mean I love food. Mostly Salad, Salad is perhaps the most amazing an delicious food and Dumplings those two things are perhaps amazing. Those things I enjoy eating. They are perhaps the most amazing things. Oh and now I just repeated myself. Forgive." He told her. He chuckled and shook his head from side to side. What a turn of events, he met a woman, and she was buying him dinner. He felt ashamed but at the same time he was glad he was talking to someone other then his bed room wall.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sat May 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Laurel laughed softly and ordered herself some food and a tea. She laughed and nodded. "No need to say sorry you have done nothing wrong at all do not apologize" she smiled at him and leaned back in her seat "so did you only arrive today in America" she smiled softly "or did you arrive yesterday or something?" She asked raising a eyebrow.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Sithis looked at her and shook his head."No no no. I just got here a few weeks ago perhaps a month or two. Can't really remember. Still trying found myself around the entire city. It just odd sometimes. Because the city has crime, danger, and other unexplained things like which ICE CREAM OR Chip Bags to pick, so confusing and mind breaking. It's like deciding if I want Black Boots to wear or Red ones. So many foods to try out." he said nodding his head. "So what do you do for a living, if you do not mind me asking. You seem to have a large some of money. To be able to pay for both of us, thank you again. Even though I feel slightly ashamed." He shook his head and sighed."But ya, Life is harsh." he told her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sat May 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Laurel laughed softly and shook her head "yes there is many confusing things but a lot of things you pick up right away" she smiled softly and shook her head. She laughed and leaned back sipping her tea smile softly at him. "Life isn't that difficult you just have to take each day as if walking step by step" she smiled.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Sithis gave her gentle warm smile, as he did this he looked at her."I don't think you understand. Laurel how hard it is to food decent PAIR of boots! That I like and be like. OH! I like this one, then you go to another section of that store. OH BUT I like these! This is so awfully confusing." He shook his head at her. It was true Russia had the same thing, but he certainly hoped it wasn't like his. "Wait are we still talking about food still? I am confused." he scratched his head, and would then sigh. "SO where do you work again? You never answer that question." He said.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sat May 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Laurel laughed and nodded she smiled "oh I am a lawer" she smiled softly. She sighed and shook her head "there are better jobs out there but being a lawer is a very good job I think" she laughed softly and looked at him "tell me Sithis what is your job what do you do for a living?" She asked softly.
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Sithis smiled at her and chuckled."I am really impressed that you are a Lawyer. It's a very hard profession to get into. I am assuming it requires a lot of schooling and studying, no?" he asked her. Shaking his head slowly."I am a Bodyguard to be honest,for a rich person. It feels nice making a lot of cash. But it's just guarding people and such it's really shameful to be honest. I hate the job to be honest." he shook his head. "But everyone has to do something or a living right? hahah." he chuckled.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Lance Sun May 03, 2015 10:13 am

Laurel smiled and listened and nodded "a bodyguard that is a very good job to be in" she smiled softly at him. "Who is the man?" She asked woundering if it was Oliver or just some random rich guy. "A lawyer is a good job to be yes it pays a lot and makes me have to be in a lot of school but It was worth it to be were I am today"
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next