DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund)

2 posters

Go down

You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) Empty You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund)

Post by Caius Dawnblood Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:28 am

Caius growled when he heard that his personal servant had tried to run away he had chained the man in his torture chambers. So now what should he do. He looked at the man and tore his shirt off of him. "I CLOTHE YOU GIVE YOU FOOD AND THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME YOUR MASTER YOU RUN AWAY." He said as he grabbed his whip and looked at him. His eyes narrowed at the man before him how could he leave him? He wasn't sure didn't he know that there was no where he could go to escape them. He thought as he hit the whip across the man's chest and watched it slice through the soft tender skin.
Caius Dawnblood
Caius Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund) Empty Re: You Ran Away and You Disobeyed Us (Charles, Asmund)

Post by Charles Stark Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:38 pm

Charles looked at Caius. 'Shit he is really mad.' Charles thought to himself as he felt his shirt being ripped off of him. Then before he could even think he felt the pain of a whip across his chest. His eyrs narrowed and glared he didn't care what he did to him he honestly just wanted to get home. He was not a slave he was born free unlike his mother thought. They really could not keep him here. But his body betrayed him as a scream left his lips and his body showed an angry welt from where the whip hit bleeding in some sections. Sighing slightly his body fell against the wall hard as he relaxed slightly. But then he strained against the chains again. "I will never give up and I will escape you will see." He said as he looked the man right in the eyes
Charles Stark
Charles Stark
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down