DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
 Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital]

2 posters

Go down

Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] Empty Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital]

Post by Neo Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:49 am

OOC Note: Have permission to npc slightly comatose now and then waking Thana Semele from her handler.

IMPORTANT OOC NOTE: Thana's Handler & I Wrote Flashback Parts Together. It is Split Up Into Two Maybe Three Flashback Posts done in different posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~ In Character~~~~~~~~~~

Neo's Flashback ~ In A Dream Thought Bubble

- Ten Plus Years Ago....Gotham City ~ Poison Ivy's Floral "Castle" Domain -

Batman and Poison Ivy had been fighting again. This time however the woman with red hair, green skin and deadly lips was trying to prevent anyone from entering her little garden. Inside was a child that with her own blood, magical seeds and alien help she had managed to grow and give life to the perfect little child. As genderfluid as the fae and plants she loved with an even greater connection to the all powerful nature entity known as "the green" she had the most beautiful little child ever. A secret she knew if the good guys were aware of they would take from her. Kept deep within a labyrinth of plant and flowers while kept from ways to the outside world...poison ivy's greatest treasure...her little flower known as Neo was tending to the garden inside the depths.

While her mother finally chased Batman off and came inside to kiss her head and hug her then travel into the home on the otherside of the gardens. To rest. Neo sitting and singing to his/herself happily. Her mother said she had a business acquaintance showing up to stay hidden deeper in the garden. She then waited inside.-

~Thana walked in with her father to go see some business person. Some ivy woman. Quickly her Father told her to leave so she wen outside and sat. She sighed and sat down on a piece of grass.~
-Neo had looked up and smiled sweetly at his/her mother. "Yes mother. I will stay hidden in the gardens with the rest of the roses." It said sweetly to their mother. Him or her it didn't matter...whichever suited their mother. They related to female due to the nurturing and the way their mother raised them with delicate tenderness and care. She had watched between the rose bush thorns that divided the secret garden from the other areas including the outer walls (the gates and stone fence) that led to the main house and the inner walls around the secret garden...where she was. Peering through the flowers near Thana dance then a giggling was heard from the other side of the wall.-
~Thana turned as she heard giggling and went and looked through the gardens . "hello." she said with a smile , and looked over at the other person~
-Neo vanished with the plants help. A flower jumped up and danced around. Seeming to want to guide Thana the little girl her way. It then dropped into the soil and bloomed brighter. A sweet and almost fairy like giggle echoed. Mommy wouldn't mind it (him or her or whatever) talking to another little kid right? Peering from within a tall flowering thorny vine wall and slowly parting it. "H-hello?" A shy yet angelically beautiful voice that told gender neither way said to the little girl before her.-
~Thana smiled and looked at the other person "hello.. Im thana ." She said softly , "why are you sitting in the garden ? All alone ' that didn't make sense to her, why someone was alone outside . Why not be inside or swimming ? Or doing something safe ? She had followed the flower throug to the secret garden, the flower didn't make sense . But oh well. She had followed it. Enough said.~
-Neo watched the girl as she came in. She giggled a bit. "I'm a flower princess...or prince..." Came the angelically beautiful yet almost "fairy" like voice from admist the flower.s Pushing the vine aside the blond haired aquamarine tealish blue eyed...pointy elf like eared child peered out at Thana. "This gardens inside...I'm not alone...there is hundreds of thousands of living beings here....with voices, thoughts hopes and dreams. A small hand and arm reaching out to show all around the secret inner gardens.-

(End Flashback Part 1)

Neo was sitting on the window sill. Fresh grown and vibrantly colored flower bouquets...all flowers like Thana loved....were in vases and small pots. Beside Thana's bedside where the machines just concealed it except for when thana woke...sat three small blackish blue roses buds with a single black blossomed rose. Seedlings and sproutlings that the black rose that lovingly was cared for by Thana...now tended to by her...was care for. Her thoughts on the day they first met.

A smile plastered on her face. "When we first met Thana...it was in a secret garden where you weren't supposed to be...and i wasn't supposed to be seen. You're reaction to a flower dancing and guiding you was priceless...you were the first friend I ever made...we were only four and five years old...just a few months apart. That was the beginning of an everlasting friendship. I know you can hear me...sometimes you wake for small periods...just keep fighting Red. I know you'll make it through this." She said brightly and cheerfully. Her voice though beuatiful and genderless clearly sounded more feminine at the moment.

Jumping as she heard the door open and someone enter. Moving closer then under Thana's medical bed. Peering out to see who it was.
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital] Empty Re: Days Of Our Lives ~ 3Days Since Thana's Close Call [Starling City Hospital]

Post by Oliver Queen Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:29 am

Oliver sighed he had been in the hospital by Thana's side since she was admitted. He had just stepped out to get a coffee walking back in he went and sat beside Thana's bedside again. He gently grabbed her hand and held it in his. "Please Thana come back to me. I can't lose you too." He said as he hummed a song that hadn't left his mind. He had no idea that someone else was here.

Soon he was singing out loud (Thana might not want to read):
He sighed as reached the end of the song and got up and moved to look out the window. Oliver honestly didn't know how much he needed her. How much he needed everyone on his team he thought he could live life alone but with all these people it was becoming clear that he needed others. For his own sanity for his safety he had almost ran away from the world several times once he actually did yet ended up at his friend's sanctuary at night.

(Thana might not want to watch):
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down