DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis )

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis )

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 09, 2015 8:58 am

Sithis looked at her as his fruit salad arrived."Nope, Never heard of something called the League of Assassins your pulling my leg right?" He chuckled. This girl thoughts he was some kind of fancy Assassins that was really rich and gold. Sithis was no assassins, a killer yes. But no Assassins. Shaking his head in disbelieve that she actual thought he was.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis )

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 9:09 am

Thana looked at him, "See. therin lies the problem. I like you, Sithis. I really do and see I believe you, but I hate it when people pass my lie detector because now I am supposed to believe you . Computer show ." Thana said and around him computer hololographics appeared all saying he was telling the truth.

"I never said that was a bad thing if by chance you were." Thana said, and looked at him. "Computer show weapons." Thana ordered, and all around him weapons became visible, showing how easily she could of killed him. "But since you don't know of the League there is no problem, same as there is no problem in me telling a simple fighter that I am dating one of them ." ." Thana said, " You came as a friend, therefor you pose no threat. You are friend here. I looked up your past last night, came from Russia to America. But no mention of the League, of course I wouldn't expect it and as you aren't it doesn't matter. However In that moment when humanity fails. Technology preceeds. I knew you would be able to pass a lie detector test, hell I can. However I have to believe you because according to justice , the lie detector test never fails ."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 09, 2015 11:22 am

Sithis looked at her and shook his head." I see." he shook his head. He looked at the fruit salad and dug into it. Like it was no tomorrow."So tell me. What about your life. How is it like, living in such a place? Surely it's not okay?" he asked her. Wondering why she was in such a dump when she could do so much better. His eyes narrowing as he did this he would then shake his head."SALAD All finished? Got thirds?" He asked her in a curious manner.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow and pulled out yet ANOTHER bowl of fruit salad, he really was enjoying it. She looked at him, " I don't live here, not all the time. Its just for my tech, see I don't like my God-Mother knowing what I am doing at night. And it isn't a dump, it hides everything I need it to. Until I move to my new location." Thana explained, and pulled out a stack more fruits from the fridge. It was like he hadn't eaten in months.

"Want me to make more for you, or are three bowls going to be enough?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 1:53 am

Sithis looked at her. He was no where near full. He burned food like fire burned wood. His eyes looking at her as he spoke."Ten or twenty more bowls would be nice. This salad is the most amazing bloody thing I've tasted in this country. Keep giving me more. I'll send you money. To repay you, Next week." he nodded his way, as he was excited for her cooking. The Eggs, Toast, Beacon for nice, but her Salad was always the best and most amazing thing he had tasted so far. His stomach burned foods very fast. Due to him being a fire manipulator. He also had other unique abilities and Move sets.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 10, 2015 2:13 am

Thana raised an eyebrow and laughed and shook her head, "Alright twenty more bowls coming up. " Thana said, and very very very quickly began slicing everything up all over again. The knife was going so fast it was a blur, if she even faltered for a moment she would lose a finger. Luckily she didn't.

Thana did some quick mental engineering and moved the chopping board around so she could flick the fresh fruit into his bowl.

"Hope you can wolf food down." She said, and began flicking with apparent ease fruit into his bowl. She actually had two bowls for him, so he could eat one while she filled the other up. One was the giant silver bowl that he could keep filling up his smaller bowl from.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 3:51 am

Sithis looked at her and smiled. Oh boy she was making him salad and he was very very happy. At her. She was just down right amazing for making him such Foods. Guess she will get a big pay check for the food he was going to eat. And good god she makes some good salad. The most amazing one he had tasted. Now it was time for Fruit Salad. He took the fork, and dug into the salad like a wild beast. Digging into it as he ate it. "My goodness this is really amazing. You must make more and more. Every time I visit you. This is perhaps the most best dish, and now it's my official and most favorite you have made ever!" He chuckled, as he swallowed the fruit salad down his throat. "You are amazing at the knife work. This is good!" he chuckled.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 10, 2015 3:55 am

Thana looked at him and shrugged and kept chopping up salad and kept going. This was just knife practice for her, and its didn't bother her.

"Don't worry about payment , I'd rather you eat it then it go to waste." She said, and shrugged at him. "Every play the knife song game?" Thana asked, with a devillous smirk.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 10, 2015 9:44 am

His eyes narrowing as he would then begin slowly sigh. His narrowing as he did this and kept eating not stopping. After finishing about seven bowels he spoke. His eyes narrowing as he did this. The KNIFE GAME? What this woman was crazy woman, very crazy indeed. He shook his head and sighed slowly."I mean I guess we can play it. But after I eat the Salad of course." He told her slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Thana smiled and laughed, and listened. "I didn't say do you want to do it I asked if you knew of it." Thana explained, with a shrug.

"You really like the fruit salad don't you?" Thana asked with a smile, and fiddled with the knife she had been using. "So what are your plans now?" She enquired of him, her brown hair falling loosely over her shoulders as she took it out of her hair tie and shook it. There was enough fruit salad made up to eat another twenty bowls, so he would have food she was sure of it
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue May 12, 2015 7:29 am

Sithis looked at her and smiled."Sorry I got so caught up with the amazing food. That I was incapable of listening properly. Please forgive me." he told her honestly.

He looked at her and raised an eye brow. He certainly had no idea on what he was gonna do now. Perhaps leave after he finished."I have an idea. After I eat. How about I take you somewhere nice? The Fare? What do you think? We are friend anyways? And Death can be boring and annoying at times? It'll give you time to loosen up and be yourself. You know?" He suggested. Hopefully she would accept his offer to go to the Fare. Seeing as they were friends now.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue May 12, 2015 7:49 am

Thana looked at Sithy "ITs alright." She said, and shrugged and looked at him as he said he liked the salad.

WIth that Thana raised an eyebrow as he offered to take her to the Fare, "Whats a Fare?" Thana asked, dead serious. She couldn't remember ever being going to one, which wasn't making things out of the ordinary as she hadn't even been to a party before.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue May 12, 2015 8:41 am

Sithis gave her a warm smile."Salad is truly amazing if you ask me." He told her. He shook his head and simply sighed yet again. If he had a penny for every time that he sighed he would be a very rich man.

He simply shook his head again. He was in disbelieve that she had no idea what a fare was. He thought all Americas knew what a Fare was. Or was it called something else in this country. He didn't really know." Um, so Like. Is it called something else then a fare in this country?" Sithis wondered. As he asked her a question.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue May 12, 2015 8:54 am

Thana looked at Sithis and smiled , " Well glad you like it ." She said, and cleaned up the rest of the dishes before sitting on the bench.

" Computer look up Fair." Thana instructed and when the computer did she heard what it was and shrugged " Huh never been to one before ." Thana told him, " Like a country fair , I've never been."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue May 12, 2015 9:35 am

Sithis shook his head. And Was done with the salad."You must must me more of this good stuff." he informed her the salad. Shaking his head very slowly as he did this. He sighed. He sure enjoyed sighing a lot.His eyes narrowing yet again. For the one millionth time. As he looked at her."I see. That's just odd. I thought America had something like the Fun Fare." he informed. It was sad in deed that it seemed she did not know what it was.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue May 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Thana smiled, and nodded she would make him more. "America does have it, I just have never been to one." She explained, and kept cleaning up.

Thana couldn't help that she didn't know what it was, it was just...well her. Her childhood hadn't exactly been fun faires and games.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 13, 2015 7:10 am

Sithis looked at her and smiled. "So. Thana. would you like to go some where? For fun? You are very up tight in terms of things such as killing. You need a few times to relax and chill. You know It would be very good if you do that. Besides you need to let loose. You could have told me to leave when I was first entered here or attacked me. This means you show mercy. A weakness, but it's a sign of being human. Thana, I would like for you. To walk with me for Coffee or Tea. I'll buy. And we can talk about things. Then for Dinner you can make me Salad. And we can work on your stance," He told her happily.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 13, 2015 8:02 am

Thana looked at Sithis, he wanted her to have ... Fun? Meh what's the worst that could happen? She nodded at his suggestions , " Sure ." She said, " Just let me get my jacket okay?" Thana asked and walked over and picked her jacket up. Then her wallet .

" Alright ." Thana said, " I'm um ready when you are ." She told him, and smiled.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 13, 2015 8:34 am

Sithis smiled her way and would then get up and look at his jacket."Alrightie. Let's goo! Do you prefer coffee or tea? it's your choice really." he told her. He smiled softly and shook his head. As he made his way for the door hoping she would follow him. His eyes narrowing as he did. He would simply sigh and shake his head. Damnit. What could he do. To make things fun for Thana. That did not revolve around killing things. Maybe a conservation that would be nice with Coffee.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Thana followed Sithis out, locking up her warehouse and answering him ."Tea, straight black or green." Thana answered, this was going to be interesting.

Following him, Thana secretly checked out his ass. It was a nice one, and Sithis was cute. Not her type but she could admit when someone was cute.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 18, 2015 1:03 am

Sithis chuckled and lead her to a nice cafe once that was done. He would then sigh and shake his head. This was going to be great. He made a new friend and he was gonna have fun. He order two teas one for him and one for her. After it was read he handed her one and took his and sipped on his own."So hot but so delicious." He told her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Thana said nothing and followed Sithis, going and following him to the Café and sitting down as well and shrugged. "Tea is tea." She said quietly, and sipped on hers.

Wondering why Sithis was doing this Thana kept her mouth shut, he wasn't like the others of the League, even if he lied about it she was sure he was from it. Just......he was so nice. It was refreshing.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue May 19, 2015 6:24 am

Sithis looked at her and gave her a warm friendly smile. Sithis seemed so nice to friends. In reality he was actually a Firekiller. A very power fire user. Still everyone had their weaknesses and limitations. "Perhaps, Tea is Tea. But how did it come to be Tea? Have you ever asked yourself this." he chuckled as he sipped on his tea. It was good, Sithis liked tea a lot.

He looked at her and shook he's head. "So what else do you do to have fun? Aside from you know that stuff you pulled back yesterday?" He asked her curiously.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 30, 2015 4:26 am

Thana raised an eyebrow at Sithis, "The last time I heard someone say that they were being paid as a stripper. That's not where we have met before is it? I mean you do have a sexy rack." Thana said bluntly, "I don't really wonder about tea. It came from China when a tea leaf fell into an emperors water."

She looked at him, not understanding what he meant. "Fun is inside gaming away from everyone and not having people asking weird questions."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 30, 2015 4:17 pm

He shook his head and sighed simply."Maybe I don't know. But it's most likely a no." Sithis laughed slightly. "But the tea is truly amazing. It has rich proprieties of the TREE!" He chuckled as he joked around a bit. He smiled at her and spoke."Then perhaps you can teach me how to game then?" he asked her in a curious fashion. Perhaps Thana can teach Sithis how to game. Though it would be very likely that she would beat him easily.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2