DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Don't Know Why I am Here (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) Empty Don't Know Why I am Here (Open)

Post by Oliver Queen Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Oliver had trapped himself on Lian Yu for two years He sighed as he walked the streets of the city he once knew. It seemed so foreign to him so lost. Though that was not his fault or was it? He was not sure any more. He was not recognizable as a Oliver Queen the son of the billionaire his hair was put in dreads and was down to his shoulders. He knew right then he had failed the city and he thought he was saving it by running off. His wrists were scarred and well he had wanted to be dead as because of him his team broke up. Because of his stupidity he lost his sister he lost everything that was dear and close to him.

Sighing he punched the nearest wall. His hand throbbed now at least he knew that he he could steal feel pain. He continued to walk the streets as he didn't know if he could go home yet. There was one person that Oliver had been in contact over those long two years Diggle. However right now he didn't want to even know that he wanted to see him or anyone. He slumped down against a wall. For now he would be just a bum on the streets.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Don't Know Why I am Here (Open) Empty Re: Don't Know Why I am Here (Open)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:47 am

Sithis had been tracking Oliver moments. Not by Orders of Ra but out of his curiously. After the Vampire Crisis in starling city. There were still some Vampires that need to be burned. it seemed every day new people were being turned. And not ever vampire had died out. As Oliver punched the wall. Sithis came out of the shadows his back against the wall as he opened his palm and fire came out. "You broken old man." He said. "You pout and you cry. And you seem lost." Closing his hand as his fire disappeared.

"Pick your self up. And go do your bloody job. I am tired of helping this city. It's not my job to be a good little warrior for a city I do not care about." He said staring at the wall. "Move past your mistakes. Quit running and own up to it." He said. Sithis knew full well of Ollie's leaving.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down