DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's)

2 posters

Go down

You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) Empty You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:28 am

Nyssa had an order to capture a rich girl named Thea Queen she had no idea what her father's plan was for this however she knew better then argue with him. So in the darkest part of the night she arrived at the Queen's manor and quickly made it to the balcony of Thea's room she broke the window and grabbed Thea out of her bed and jumped back out the window and took off down the streets. Making sure that Thea was still sleeping while she made her way to the waiting for her. Placing her into a bed in a cell she went and made her way to her post while they sailed to Nanda Parbat the hideout of the league.

When they arrived she went and picked up the captive and carried her to the room that she was told to. According to Nyssa it didn't seem that this girl was a captive at all and that she was meant to meet with her father but she had absolutely no idea why. Laying her down on the bed she then left and went to her own room.

Back to top Go down

You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) Empty Re: You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's)

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:09 am

Ra stood in he's room wondering what he should do. With he's current problem at hand. Their was a Government in China that needed to be crushed, Guess that will be taken care of tomorrow. Thea will be arriving shortly and everything will fall into place. Once she has arrived, he made way towards the room. And opened the door. She was laying sound asleep. Ra closed the door. He's robes on, he's mighty sword hang on he's left hand side of he's hip in it's sheath as he spoke."Welcome Ms. Queen." He said loud enough to startle and wake her up. From whatever she was dreaming.

He stood silently waiting for her to awake further she heard it or not he would not resume he's Speech until. She was fully awake or had her attention with him.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's) Empty Re: You Need to come with me (Thea/ Ra's)

Post by Thea Queen Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:07 am

Thea felt her body be lifted and she just thought it was part of her dream. She had always been a deep sleeper one of her many faults. Though when she heard a voice welcoming her. She startled and pulled the covers up to her chin. Though then she looked around she wasn't in the Queen's Manor. "Where am I?" She asked she had been contacting this guy who she had never learned the name of. Oliver would hate her for that. He had always warned you how dangerous the internet would be.

Running a hand threw her hair so that it was out of her face so that she could see the man a little better. Blinking a couple times she tried to concentrate on him and only him though she wasn't sure if that was possible.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:26 am

Ra smiled at Thea and spoke."Relax your mind Ms. Queen. Close your eyes. And blink couple times to regain your sense of Vision." he smiled and paced back and forth around the room. "Ms. Queen, your brother has been a very very bad boy, sexing women, being rich, and much worse then those minor things. Believe me, I am here to help you make your brother a better person." He paused. In honesty he was gonna make her a fighter, a strong independent woman with a cause, and maybe even vengeance against her brother. Who truly knew. "With that you need proper disciple and training. Don't you say, Ms. Queen. No longer do you have to run Away or sneak, you will be free. To do whatever you wish to do." he paused, and joined her bedside, moving he's sword to the side, and he's robe gently to the side. And sat beside her.

"Are you willing to learn your brother's true Secret the secret he's been keeping from you all this time?" He smiled. Ra had no intention in revealing who Oliver Queen was right now. That will push her away, and want to just cry. No Ra was going to tell her half the Truth and half lies. Something to give the woman a drive. The drive to train her and push her with motivation.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea Queen Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Thea pulled her feet up to her chin when he moved to sit beside her. "What secret?" She asked quietly as she looked at him still unable to trust him. Though she took a couple deep breathe and allowed her mind to clear. She wanted to become strong she didn't want to be afraid of things any more. "What is this training that you speak of?" She said as she relaxed slightly she knew that her brother would be doing a lot of women though of course she just ignored that it was his business after all and she didn't care what he did. He didn't seem to care about her after all. Soon she was sitting upright and looking at the man who said some strange things that she wasn't sure she could believe.

"Where am I?" She asked as her eyes glanced around the room again it was spacious she couldn't help but notice. Though not as big as her bedroom in the Queen's manor. Though if she was stuck here for a little while it wouldn't be that bad.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:31 pm

"Oh? He hasn't told you has it? Of course not why would he. After being on an island. For such a long time. A man would have not survived such a trip by himself.. Well a normal man." he shook he's head."He's true secret is. He is a Killer. He kills for profit. Yet he managed to have slipped under your nose and not tell you.. Such a liar right? Not your avenge billionaire right? Weak Ollie right. Wrong, he is a ruthless killer." Most of what he said was true. He was a killer. He didn't however kill for profit. Through that term can be used in varies of ways.

"I shall train you how to fight, how to hone your senses, how to endure pain, how to use weapons. In return I ask both two things. An offer to join a place. This place.. You shall soon found out about this this place if you choose to join. Lastly, I ask you to seek Ollie your dearest brother, and prove to me what a liar he is. With the necessity skills I will teach you. You will learn right through a lie, will will be like a ninja per say." He smiled.

He's eyes moved towards her eyes as he spoke."This is a Safe Haven to people. There's a name for it. But I don't think you've yet to earn it." he smiled."What do you say? Will you accept it?" he asked.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea Queen Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 am

'killer, no not Ollie he can't be.' She thought to herself she couldn't believe him she won't believe him. "No he can't be a killer." She said out loud without meaning to. Though she listened to the rest of what he had to say he was willing train her for joining something that he had not mentioned yet however it sounded interesting plus it came back with getting revenge to her brother for lying to her face. She sat up straighter and looked at him while he talked he had gained her interest. She was tried of being considered weak unable to protect herself she wanted to prove to herself and others that she wasn't the one to wait for others to fight her battles.

"So if I promise to join this place and get revenge on my brother. Then you will teach me how to fight." She said as she pushed her hair over one shoulder what he was saying was interesting but she was not sure if it was exactly sure what he was offering.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:21 am

"Yes he is a killer. Do you really believe your brother is the same Ollie? Don't you ever wonder that the Island changed him and he is different.. That he is lying through the skin of he's teeth? Has that ever come up to you? Of course not, you two are blood. You love each other you have a brother sister relational. However even blood related siblings lie. He's hiding something from you because he doesn't want it to tear you away and push you so far that you won't ever look at him in the eyes. And call him brother." He took a deep breath and shook he's head.

"If you accept I offer you training, ability to defend yourself, The truth, and the ability to detect your brothers lies and even a better and high cause. It's your choice. I can happily return you back to your dull life. Any time, Say the word. ANd you will return to being weak, fragile and helpless. Always looking at your Brother's shadow as he lies to you. " he told her. it was the truth and the best she was gonna get from him at the current time.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea Queen Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:33 am

Thea looked at him she didn't want to  be weak any more she wanted to be able to defend herself maybe even precede her brother and his expectations of her everyone's expectations of her. Though was she ready to accept this she knew she didn't want to be weak again in anyone's eyes. "Alright I am in." She said as she looked at him without blinking she wanted to see through Oliver's lies. Knowing that he was lying to her made her furious and she wanted him to face justice for his crimes and for thinking that he could continue to lie to her face. "When do I start?" She was ready for this change she was ready to see what her brother really was. Thea no longer wanted to be known as the weak little rich girl she wanted to make something of herself.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:13 am

Ra smiled and spoke."Perfect, welcome to the League of Assassins. You will be trained by Nyssa, Sithis, fellow league members, and Me last. Now you need your rest. Have a good night, food will be ready when you wake up. Your training starts first thing tomorrow morning. With that being said sweet dreams, Ms. Queen." He told her. He got up and slowly made he's way out opening the door as he would then open it and then walk outside and close it. Two League Members stood watch near the door. As Ra left.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down