DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Training open day. (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Training open day. (Lucas)

2 posters

Go down

Training open day. (Lucas)  Empty Training open day. (Lucas)

Post by Thana Semele Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:07 am

Starling city was holding an open day at the Police gym, something Thana loved. She took her medication then went down to the gym, it was Beat the Cop day. Where people got to come if they wanted and try beat the Police. Not many came, and especially no one at her age. It was also where people came just to have fun at the police gym and see if they had what it took to

Thana though was here for all business, and smiled as she walked and signed in. Most of the police already knew her because of her God-Mother , and because she was a street regular, but now in a good way. "Hey Jones." She said and smiled, "I'm going to the gym." She told him, "See what boys I can show up. "

Thana smiled as she walked in to the gym, and saw some of the men wolf whistling her and smiled. "Sorry boys I'm not here for show I'm here TO show you all up." She said, and the first man began competing against her.

Fifty pushups, nine planks and three k's of running later Thana still hadn't broken a sweat. But she did take a break though and drunk some water, the newbies had been eliminated. Now was the knockout round. She was the only civilian left, and smiled as the S.W.A.T boys came in, most of them knew her. Some didn't.

"Hello boys." She said, and laughed as they began picking what they wanted. One of them smirked, "Mix pull up bar." He said, and Thana smiled. Dusting her hands with powder and lining up at hers. "Alright lets go blondie." She said, she had all her scars covered, so she wasn't recognizable. The challenge began, and at the end she smiled, finally having broken a sweat. She had beaten the first SWAT guy, in his own territory too. "Alright ladies. Who's next?" She asked, and smiled.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Training open day. (Lucas)  Empty Re: Training open day. (Lucas)

Post by Lucas Blackwell Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 am

Lucas had allowed this open day thing. For one reason to let the rest have fun and work on paper work. He had a lot of paper work, he always did. He was a busy man. Finishing a handsome pile he exited he's office. And Observed how A tiny woman by none other then the trouble maker Thana. He heard about her and seen her once or twice. The trouble maker was now out beating cops and now the SWAT Division. Lucas clapped he's hands."Come on chop chop, ladies." he smirked as he clapped. It was a impressive a girl such as her with a tiny frame like hers was able to out beat most or perhaps all the cops.

It reminded him of he's Police Training, He's SWAT Training, and other training not worth mentioning. However Lucas was debating if he was going to get involved or not. Guess it wouldn't hurt? To get involved and crush a woman's dreams."I'll go next." Leader of the SWAT Division said, in a calm manner. "I'll tell you what, Thana, if I win I'll buy you lunch. If you win you buy me lunch." He said he's voice remained calm through he's speech. It was a day off? Why not enjoy it right? How exactly will that even hurt him?"Ready when you are." he told her. He wanted to see what she was made off.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:03 am

Thana laughed " Hello Captain." She said, and had another drink of water. "Looks like I will be buying you dinner then. Come on you can pick, anything but swimming." She said, and laughed.

This was going to be interesting, she probably shouldn't beat the Captain but it was going to be interesting to see if she could. "Ready . Your pick lets go."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:52 am

Lucas looked at her and spoke."Mix pull up bars." He told her and gave her a warm gentle smile. As he did this he would then make he's way to the section, and leap forward Grabbing hold of the Bars with both he's palms locked onto the metal surface. And held himself there."I'm ready when you are." He said towards the trouble maker. This was no trouble at all with him just holding on to it. This would be quite interesting, beating a brat.. The Brat that caused trouble. So ya, it would be pretty amazing. Though she was just tiny and small. He felt kinda guilty and ashamed if he managed to beat her.Then again she beat half the staff of he's.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Thana smiled, dusted her hands and did a slight stretch to make sure she could still be limber, then grabbed hold of her set of bars and hauled herself up into the resting position. By this stage the whole SWAT Team and normal police officers had gathered around. She couldn't wait to begin, this was the easiest thing for her fitness wise. "Come on pretty boy match you , one for one. GO." She said and began doing her pullups, doing the mix bar with ease and coming back down before repeating the process. "I can do this all day Captain. " She told him and smiled, repeating it and not showing any signs of stopping soon. She was short, but she was tiny or small, she was like a normal teenager that had been in the army for twenty years.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:56 pm

Lucas smiled at her."Let's go!" he told her and begun doing the pulls up, coming up and coming down. This was really easy and he wasn't breaking a sweat. In fact it. He was enjoying himself."I can do the same for hours, dear." He told her smiling. Seeing how long she will last. It was very doubtful she will beat him. However, people have manged to pull miracles out of they're rear end. Reason why it was unlikely, Lucas had the best training, Police training, SWAT Training, Training with The Arrow, and he was a Master Combatant and Martial Artist. Still there were times many people had pulled sticks out of their butts. This was true. So Anything was Possible. Shaking he's head as he kept doing what he was doing."Come on, that's the best you can do?" he chuckled."Chop chop." he told her.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Thana laughed, and kept going. She hadn't broken a sweat yet, and began going faster then him and went faster, she had her own reasons for being fast.

As it went on she didn't show any signs of stopping, but out of nowhere she dropped from the top bar. Managing to land but landed painfully. She breathed heavily, and Jones immediately ran and got her small bag for her and handed her it over. She took one of her needles out and rammed it into her chest, the adrenaline running through her body she began breathing normally again.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:42 am

Lucas to saw no signs of sweating, as she went faster. He too sped up. when she finally came down."Looks like I am buying." He chuckled, did a few more sets before dropping on the ground, and looked at her. Something was wrong, she injected needles into her and glared at her. She had a heart condition? Why would she do what she did just so can win. This was bad. He looked at her and spoke."Come on we are going to have lunch." He told he he feared for her health at the moment, As he went towards locker to change.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Thana looked at Jones and shrugged and laughed her fall off, before standing up. " Well looks like you win Captain." She said with a smile , and stood up normally. She was fine now, and didn't like the glare the man gave her.

" Take a chill pill it's nothin' serious." She said to him and picked her bag up. " Free lunch let's go ."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Sat May 02, 2015 9:47 am

Lucas looked at her and shook his head."Very well let's get going shall we." he said. He got his bag, and made his way towards the door opening it he waited for her outside. His eyes perking up as he would look at the clear sky. It was very beautiful to be honest it was very lovely as well such amazing that mother nature had. He wouldn't mention the heart condition not now. He won this round but it really felt like a lost. Seeing as she had a heart problem. He wouldn't mention it because it wasn't his place to mention it.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Thana picked up her bag and followed him out, and walked with him. This was going to be interesting, "So where do you want to eat captain?" Thana asked, and kept walking with him.

Thana wasn't sure where they were going to eat but didn't mind. She followed the captain, secretly checking out his ass.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Sun May 10, 2015 2:34 am

Lucas lead her to a nice restaurant, And took a sit on one of the chairs in the dinner. He looked at her and smiled."Sit please." he told Thana. He narrowed his eyes and he spoke."Order anything you like it's on me." he told her her very honestly. She deserved it even though she lost. She was still a good person and talented at that. Even with heart problem she managed to out beat half his staff which was rather impressive to say the least. He was very impressed that she managed to do that. But Lucas was way out of her league. She would need more years and that heart condition to go away to even come anywhere close at out beating him.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 10, 2015 2:41 am

Thana smiled and sat down when he told her to, and looked around. It was a nice restaurant, wasn't too bad. Bit fancy for what she liked and she looked over the menu, "I'll take the salad and the chicken burger." Thana said, "So are you upset I beat your team? I am sorry, I am competitive."

Thana smiled and looked over the menu more, she didn't want much else, a bit of salad and a burger would be fine. She didn't need much else. "And a water please."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Sun May 10, 2015 4:20 am

When the waiter came by he spoke."I'll have what she's having please." he told the waiter, as he then wrote it down on his note pad and then went away. His eyes narrowing as he stared at her."You still lost to me, Thana. You have a lot to go before you beat me." He told her chuckling. "So what are your plans for a future life and Career, Thana. Do you have any goals at mind?" He asked her in a wondrous tone. His eyes moving as to meet hers as he shook his head."Do you want to be a doctor? A lot of people now days want to be doctors from what I've heard." he told her slowly.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 10, 2015 4:24 am

Thana smiled as he spoke, "If my heart wasn't messed up maybe I would try beat you." She said, but choked on her water as he asked if she wanted to be a doctor. She managed to keep her composture but shook her head.

"Hell no. My skills aren't for that. ....When I was younger I used to be a dual champion competetitor, Swimming and Gymnastics. But that got cut short at fourteen. I have no idea what I want to do . Live in the moment I guess." Thana said with a smile, "My goal is to get rid of my faulty heart."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Sun May 10, 2015 10:35 am

Lucas looked at her and shook his head. "I see. Perhaps you can do some things for me? Things like be on your best behavior and not get in trouble? And I'll try to get you a good job that pays well." he told her slowly. His eyes narrowing over to her eyes as he said such things. It was true, just because Lucas was a big mucho man with big scary pacs and big shoulders didn't mean he didn't look out for the troubled folks of Starling City. He was curious as to why she challenged his staff team. To prove what that she can beat them? Or was it more of a ego thing for her? He truly did not not at this point. He still kept a well wondrous mind.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Thana looked at Lucas at what he said and laughed, "Excuse me hun, but I don't need your help." Thana said rather bluntly, "I could have any job I wanted, I officially dropped out of school at 14 because it bored me." Thana told him, with a shrug.

School was rather boring, always had been for her. Thana took a sip of her water and looked at him, the high school drop out who was also a computer tech. "I am Queen Industries and Oliver Queens personal computer technician. I don't want any more jobs, I just get bored too easily."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Tue May 12, 2015 7:38 am

Lucas eyed her. "First off. Thana. Do not call me hun, ever again. I am not your hun, I am not a friend. Well not now. I am treating you because of what we waged. My team see you as a hooligan. That's besides the point. I offer help because I don't want a kid such as yourself. To get into the wrong mess. I've seen to many children die. Because they got way over there heads. It's not a funny treat. If you caught my drift." he said harshly and honestly. Lucas shook his head."You could have any job you wanted. But most places won't accept someone without a High School Diploma or a College Degree. I doubt you would have any job." He told her honestly.

His eyes narrowed as he looked at her. He frowned."I must say. You must be proud in being The Rich guy''s Tech Expert? For him to hire a child?" he said shaking his head. Oliver really needed to stop hearing little children to do stuff. Sure Thana must be talented. But that still didn't matter. She was just a child. She wasn't an adult. Not yet. Nor did she act like one.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue May 12, 2015 7:59 am

Thana raised an eyebrow, "The feeling is mutual." She answered, "And fine." Thana agreed, he wasn't going to win staring her down. "They don't think of me as a hooligan they think of me as a street kid with brains and she cant be fucked doing anything with them because she is so bored. Also Just for your information, I have several degrees in science. Molecular Science, Physics, and and Nanotech." Thana told him, before looking at him.

"It was work for him or go to Juvie. I choose Juvie and got sent to him instead. This has been fun but I need to go. I have more hooliganning to do." Thana said, and pulled out a fifty for her half and put it on the table. Then stood up, "Tell Jones he won the bet, I won't be coming back to beat the pig days." She said rather rudely and bluntly before walking out.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Tue May 12, 2015 9:03 am

Lucas looked at her and simply shook his head. "You know. Your a real trooper. You can't honestly expect me to believe you have degrees when you have dropped out of school?" He shook his head. As she got up. Paid for her half. And He pulled out his half. And shook his head as she walked out. It seems things never seem to change, The children remain children. He was just looking out for her.

(Lucas Exits the thread. Sorry for the small post.)
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down