DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar]

2 posters

Go down

Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] Empty Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar]

Post by Alexei Feofan Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:31 pm

It was about mid day and Alexei normally was hiding at this time of day however he wanted a drink. Being a night owl he didn't even bother doing his hair before he hid out. He was wearing a leather jacket, a tight black shirt and a pair of loose jeans. A pair of black boots and avatars completed the look. Making his way to a bar that wasn't that well known he walked in and the bartender knew what to give him as he frequented the place a lot finding his normal seat he pulled the seat back and put his feet on the table as he sipped the drink knowing that no one would bother him though he knew that if they did at this time they would realize that he would be much easier to take on.
Alexei Feofan
Alexei Feofan
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] Empty Re: Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar]

Post by Markelzio Martinez Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Columbia...this land brought many nastolgic memories to mind. Good and bad. The good involved little Yavojn. The bad included his parents, their elder brother and yavojn. That sick bastard...he was almost certain the man was dead...not a hundred percent though. Dressed in traditional columbian pants and shirt he walked around one of his main locations for his drug slash mafia slash arms smuggling operations. Hearing word about a man who was clearly out of place took his stride towards the random bar on the lands. His business partner had been mildly miffed by the dangerous seeming outsiders presence.

Making his way inside he lifted his leg and knocked Alexei's legs and feet off the table. "Show some respect Senor...unless you want to be losing a few limbs." Came the cold and dangerous voice of Zio.
Markelzio Martinez
Markelzio Martinez
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar] Empty Re: Let's Drink to it (Zio) [random bar]

Post by Alexei Feofan Fri May 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Alexei moved his feet and looked at the man before him. Noticing who it was he blinked a couple of times trying to wake up more though he knew as long as the sun was up he would be sleepy. Taking his glass in his hand he studied the man in front of him. Yes he wasn't in America though it felt like taking a trip and he ended up in Cuba. He felt as if he was drugged though knowing that his head would clear as soon as the sun went down. "Hello Markel thought I would come for a visit." He said with a smirk. "So tell me what is good here and how are the babes." He honestly didn't care about the last part but he was trying to get his friend to talk about things other then nagging him about having his feet on the table.
Alexei Feofan
Alexei Feofan
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Markelzio Martinez Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Zio looked at him. "Its Zio here Alexei. I'm doing my real job for once." He said in a dangerous hiss. He looked ready to attack Alexei for the disrespectful way he'd acted in the bar. "If you weren't my homeboy you realize I would have taken a finger or two for upsetting the civilians right?" He said with a smirk. Sitting across from Alexei. "You wasted your time and pissed off a lot of people. You don't take your time with things do you old friend?" He asked in a devious tone. Looking at the other as he spoke. "I assume you want your babes with no tits and a sausage?" He asked like he was discussing a weird type of breakfast item. "The senorita's and the senors are really sexy on the beach. Go there. I'm busy." He said coldly. Standing up and looked at him. "No feet on the table or you'll lose one."
Markelzio Martinez
Markelzio Martinez
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down