DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's)

2 posters

Go down

I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) Empty I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's)

Post by Jihad al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:48 am

Jihad had moved his base since his last run in with the wacko who said he was his father he had gathered a new group of men and they seemed to be more trained then the last or at least he hoped so. His arm was still in a sling from his previous visit from the intruder who shared the same last name from him. It was the middle of the day and he was waiting for the darkness to fall so he could find some way to get money. he recently found that he could find the most people willing to pay for jobs was at night. Being a couple weeks since he heard from the weird man and he hoped that he would not meet him again.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) Empty Re: I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's)

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:07 am

Ra had been tracking he's son's movements and watching he's son. To be honest, Ra didn't leave he's main base that often. This was perhaps a good fresh treat for Ra. To get out and see he's son. Once darkness fell. Ra would now be stalking he's son deep in the shadows, very unseen at the moment. He carried he's robes, and he's magnificent blade. on he's left side of he's hip on it's sheath. There were two league of Assassins members with him Highly Trained. Those two league members were here for different reasons, Ra, will prove later on.

He hoped he's son would reason that he had a long way to go. Before he would be even Considered trained. He had no League training, Sure the kid had spirit. But he was no Ra, Nyssa, or he's other Daughters, He's son's other sisters were far much skilled. Then they're was Ivan, Alexei, Zio, Thea was coming along nicely, and Sithis. He's son would not be able to take out Arrow. Well the hood. Not right now. Oliver Queen was far more skilled then he's son.

It was really interesting though. The fact that he's son was so stubborn to try and strike he's own father twice. Earlier, not that it would change anything. Shaking he's head he simply sighed. it could be frustrating at times.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's) Empty Re: I Told You I Am Not your Son (Ra's)

Post by Jihad al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:19 pm

As dusk began to fall Jihad moved out it was time to find a job for him and his men to do. Walking around the streets he was about to ask someone for money when his eyes scanned the shadows and saw movement. Grabbing the man in front of him. "Are you a cop do you have someone here?" He could tell the man was shaking so he tossed him down there goes that job. He was really jumpy lately and it was costing him work soon he would have to resort to selling his body to get money at least. He was about to walk into a strip club when he was sure that he was being followed.

He quickly rounded a corner into an alley and stood in the middle of it. Jihad had his arm out of his sling when he was out he couldn't show weakness. He just stood there with his arms crossed against his chest. He also had a sword sheathed and belted to his back. He figured he needed to arm himself since his last attacks well other then the ring of miniature explosives he always had on his person.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Ra and the two league moved in the shadows. As his son grabbed the man. Ra and he's two men stood silence not moving and just waiting for something to happen. But they were not spotted yet. He's son showed some skill in telling things and he's awareness was perhaps very impressive for a untrained person. Ra and he's men followed the Child to the Alley, and dis missed the two League members to the group of He's sons men. Coming out of the shadows he spoke."Your armed? A sword non the less. I am fairly impressed to be quite honest. But do you hold any form of skill in it? Shall we test your test against mine?" He asked. He took he's right hand and brought it up. And then moved towards the handle. Withdrawing the sword as he held it by the hilt he spoke."Tell me son. What do you want most? Fame, Power, Men, Wealth, Family or everything above?" He said towards him.

He moved towards he's son as he stopped when he was only ten feet away from he's son and shook head. He he had an interesting idea soon enough."You call this city your home? This isn't your home, Son." He told him he pointed he's blade at the boy.."Come let us dual." He told him slowly.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jihad al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Jihad just couldn't believe his luck her was this man again. He wondered why he wouldn't just leave him alone. His eyes narrowed slightly when the other man the one who shared his last name with pointed his sword at him without a second thought Jihad drew out his sword. His masters while they were alive taught him how to use it though he wasn't highly skilled with it he was sure he could at least hold his own. "I thought I told you I am not your son." He said as he corrected his stance so he was ready for the duel. The sword held outright and his free hand behind his back. He took a couple deep breaths before he lunged forward with a burst of speed though being careful of the other man's sword he aimed his attack for the shoulder. He knew what he was doing but he hoped that it would be enough to defend himself. He kept the blade in front of him at all times and was wary for any counter attacks.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:13 pm

Ra looked at him."But you are my son." He chuckled. As he lunged forward, Ra pushed he's own blade against he's son's. An pushed it away."Slow, untrained, and need far more effort in order to land a hit on my. I am way out of your league my boy. "He informed him slowly. The boy then aimed at he's should with great speed he was behind him and pointed a the blade at he's neck. The tiny pressed against the back of the neck."Dead." Ra said coldly. He removed he's blade from the neck and spoke."Again, My son." This was gonna be fun. Teaching he's son a ass kicking he deserved. Though he wasn't getting any form a challenge he was slightly disappointed.

He moved back a few steps and then readied he's blade."When ready. We will resume." He said right left hand behind he's back, and he's right hand holding the hilt of the blade.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jihad al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Jihad felt anger flow through him. Seriously this man could beat him at everything. He was still not willing to admit that he was his father how could he be he wasn't around for his entire life after all. He was left to grow up with a group of rouges who were more of a family to him then this man was. Feeling the tip of a blade against his neck he gulped slightly but nothing came of it. It seemed that this was just a lesson. Trying to remember what he was taught though he decided to try something else something that might trick this man he reached into his pocket and pulled out a smoke bomb. Throwing it at the ground he watched the smoke begin to surround him and he quickly took off down the alley watching his back he pulled himself up the nearest fire escape and hid in the shadows looking in the direction of the man. True what he did was cowardly but he knew he could not beat him and he had the means to make a clean getaway so he decided to do that.

Though what he didn't expect was for the other man to have men with him and he soon realized that he wasn't alone in the fire escape. Before he could fight them off he was being dragged back down and was thrown at the other man's feet.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Ra looked at the man and raised an eye brow."Oh?" he questioned. When the man threw the smoke bomb he sighed. He was really going to run? Even though Ra had no intention of killing the lad? This was going to be slightly annoying then he thought. He's eyes peaked up as he would then narrow them and make pass the smoke. He's eyes were trained, perhaps even slightly enhanced. Coming out of the smoke. He's League Members dropped he's Son by he's feet. He had more agents then just two men he brought earlier. The other League members dragged the dead bodies of He's son's men and dropped them on the ground, and blocked exit routes.

He's eyes looking down at he's son. As he pointed the blade down he's forehead, aimed it below he's chin as he raised he's head slightly. "Grab your sword, and resume." He said. He released he's sword from he's chin and moved back wards. He's eyes peering at the man that was he's sons. What he did was cowardly yes. But it was also a means and a way of survival. This was clearly true. Though it sadden, Ra. That he's own son would run. Though he was doing it again like he stated earlier to live another day. Ra, had no intention in killing he's son.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jihad al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Jihad watched as yet another of his crews were defeated this was evident by the bodies that were being brought in. Feeling the blade of the other man's sword lift his chin up he closed his eyes but yet again this man didn't kill him. Finding this odd behavior but none the less interesting Jihad stood up and grabbed his sword it seemed he wasn't going to get out without fighting. Though he wasn't as traoned as the other man he was sure that he wasn't going to kill him he had two chances already and didn't even kill him. Getting into his stance he eyed the other man carefully before he moved in this time he increases his speed and almost landed an attack before he quickly moved backwards and lunged again keeping himself behind the blade and watching the otber's movements in hopes that he could defend himself this time. He didn't bother saying anything he just wanted to be left alone.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Ra looked at the man and shook he's head. It was indeed he had two chances to kill him. However, He's son would notice with the amount of skill Ra had. It would take a few strikes before he can kill he's son, or just a single strike. If He's son hadn't figured it out yet. Ra could kill him any time he wanted too. He just choose against it. For now that is. He looked at the man, and would then block all incoming attacks. He's sword pointed at he's throat the tipped pressed against his skin."Dead" He said, moving back wards against to give them room for distance. He's son had to try some thing new. Ra was far more skilled and far to fast for he's son.

"You do realize, I am not even trying? You do know this right? If I was you would be dead in a matter of seconds. No this is just a simply practice lesson for you to gain knowledge. I left you with a dislocated shoulder." He pointed at his son's arm. "Today I take a leg." He said pointing at the his son's leg. "You are still empty handed, your arm still hurts doesn't it. Well today you shall experience a new pain else where." he said." Resume." he told he's son. However before they resumed Ra spoke out."What do you fear? The Most, lonelness or that you have family still alive?" he asked his son.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jihad al Ghul Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:29 pm

Jihad couldn't believe it he had lost again. Now he was being asked what he feared he thought about that. What did he fear? Finally he came up with an answer it was what hurt him the most and actually what he feared the most. "I fear being betrayed. Once again you are not my father my family is dead." He said before he moved a few feet back and grabbed another bomb out of his pocket this time a flash bomb he had thought about this when he gave his answer and thought he would give it a try. He threw it at the feet of the other man and quickly closed his eyes he waited a couple seconds for the flash to subside he had this attack down pat explosives was his specialty. Once he was sure that it was gone he opened his eyes and moved into the attack putting a little pressure against the other man's neck to cause a smal trickle of blood he then sliced off a part of the man's robe right beside the collar he moved back holding the piece in his free hand he kept his sword pointed at the other man and searched his face as he watched him regain his vision. Yes he might not be able to fight with a sword but the weapon of his choice was explosives any time he knew how to use them and what their effect would be. He could kill with them though he usually just chose ones filled with black out gas when he was in a real tough spot and needed to get out.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Fri May 01, 2015 7:57 am

Ra looked at him. Oh he took out another bomb. And throw it down. Ra did not close he's eyes but felt he's head rumble and pound as he's vision blurred. Ra was still capable of seeing, some what. He allowed the next few attacks, when the man drew blood on Ra's neck, Ra showed no signs of pain at all. He's robe was cut a piece of it. Ra finally regained he's vision. "Foolish boy." Within seconds, Ra disarmed the boy off he's sword, and shoved a sword down the boy's right leg, impaling it. Before taken the sword out."Learn from this." He said and walked away. Their meetings will come soon, and ambulance was already on it's way for the boy, It's as Ra predicted this. Ra and he's League members had left.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down