DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open)

3 posters

Go down

House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) Empty House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open)

Post by Oliver Queen Sun May 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Oliver was forced to under house arrest as he was accused of being the Arrow. This had to come at the worse time he had to find his sister he had to bring her back. He hated the thought that she was taken from him and his family. Sighing he plopped himself on a couch and with his feet on the coffee table trying to figure for something to do. He was so bored he needed to get out get back to his hideout though that was impossible. Sighing slightly he thought about having a nap no that wouldn't help it only would temporally remove the boredom that he was facing. Getting up he moved to the kitchen noticing there was nothing that he wanted to eat he decided to order a pizza for delivery. Grabbing the phone and dialing the number he placed the order now that he had to wait for that to arrive. That is what it seemed to be just waiting he hated waiting why couldn't he do something? Yet here he is stuck here couldn't they see that the Arrow was saving the city from the corrupt?
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) Empty Re: House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open)

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Thana rolled her eyes and looked at Casey as she drove, driving up to Olivers house. Ugh this girl was serious and she hated it.

"Casey really? You are actually making me do this?" She said, to which Casey nodded and Thana groaned. She looked at her and rolled her eyes, "Yeah Sure Ollie is going to make me do that." She said and begrudgingly walked up to Ollies house and knocked on the door before Casey walked right in. Rolling her eyes she followed her in. "Sorry Mr Queen Casey is on a fucking mission."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open) Empty Re: House arrest ankle bracelets and parties (Thana, Casey/open)

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Casey was on a mission, she was going to clear Ollie's name, and in the mean time was going to send Thana to school one way or another. It was all organised. Wether or not either of them liked it.

Casey waited for Thana to knock on the door before simply walking in. "This is just outrageous Oliver!" She said and plonked a shit load of paperwork on his coffee table. "You the Arrow! Next you will be telling me Thana is that ShadowBade woman or something! I have all the lawyers working on it! We are going to clear you Oliver. In the meantime you are homeschooling Thana." She said matter of factly and smiled.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Mon May 04, 2015 7:41 am

His eyes narrowed as he was going to visit. Oliver, the police finally caught up to him didn't they? So much upsetting things. He needed to be in the field. In fact, Lucas could not reveal his effects in the use of his gifts. It was to soon. Making his way towards the Drive way, he parked his Car and then exited it. His eyes narrowing when he saw two people. Thana and Some other woman, and Oliver he made his way behind the two and kept his distance."So. Tell me. I see the police did well job keeping you under the house." In order to maintain his cover he had to keep his Police cover as main objective."Perhaps Oliver, you should be under house arrest, I came here as a friend. To talk about something about the "Cave" Problem." He hinted at his Lair. Inside the club. That was the best he could do. Without hinting or revealing things.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Mon May 04, 2015 8:08 am

Oliver got up and when he heard the door but then sat down when he saw who entered. "Well hello to Casey too and Thana." He listened to what she had to say. He tried not to laugh at the part of him homeschooling Thana. Did she seriously think a dropout was the best to home school someone. "Seriously Casey do you think that a dropout is the best person to home school Thana?" He asked with a small smirk. Honestly that was punishment as well. He was about to say something more when he saw Lucas entered.

"Well I have a pizza coming so if you all would like to join me. We can discuss everything. And Lucas I will talk to you privately later." He said with a smile. Hearing the doorbell ring he walked over to the door and paid for the pizza and walked back into the room. Setting it on the table he grabbed a slice and looked at everyone.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Casey looked at Oliver and nodded , " Yep. You know how much education is worth, she refuses to go to school . So , as a compromise she gets to keep you company which I am sure will keep Lucas happy and she gets schoolwork done . " Casey said, and gave a smile to Lucas before giving Oliver the look of. " Are you going to try say no?"

Thana rolled her eyes at Caseys statement but gave a smile to Lucas, and kindly declined the pizza. " No thanks, I already ate." Thana said, before rolling her eyes at Caseys glare " I'm going to the bathroom."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Tue May 05, 2015 11:37 am

Lucas walked in and looked at the three."Very well Oliver." he said slowly. His eyes narrowing as he returned the warm smile to Thana, she was but a child and was mixed up in this whole mess. Lucas didn't approve of this. It was wrong, very wrong. Why did Oliver bring a child to his little group. Lucas smiled. And took a slice of the Pizza."I see, Oliver." He said. He gave a smile to Casey and eat his own slice. It's a shame that the police caught Oliver. Though they did not know it was him. They were mistaken like always. "Oliver, Pizza is good. I don't normally eat food, like this. But it's amazing." he told him. His eyes glancing over his towards Casey nodded. He was very interested in her. She seemed like a random Civilian.

(Apologizes for the small post.)
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down