DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's)

Go down

She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) Empty She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's)

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Nyssa stormed into her father's room when she heard what he had done. Seriously why did he let her join the league? She was just a girl. A girl with no training at all what did she possess that made her a worth to the league. "Why on earth is she joining? What worth is she to us?" She asked as soon as she moved over to her father. She had her arms crossed across her chest as she looked at him with a stern look she just couldn't believe that he did this without even mentioning it to her. She hated being left in the dark. She really wondered why she was not informed of his plans for this girl.

Back to top Go down

She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's) Empty Re: She Doesn't Belong Here (Ra's)

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Ra stood in his room looking around it. His eyes narrowed when he heard the door open. He said nothing as he heard Nyssa's voice. Ra shook his head."Nyssa, you have a very big problem of Whining." He said sharply. His eyes never meeting hers nor did he ever turn around."Nyssa, not to long ago. I took two helpless souls. Malcolm Merlyn and Sarah Lance. Have you forgotten them, Nyssa. Both of them who don't belong here. Yet here they are. Nyssa, it's not your choice whom I recruit or not.." he said turning to her Nyssa finally. His eyes moving to her."We welcome a lot of people to our Organization, Nyssa. We train them, we bathe them, we give them room to sleep, we give them Food and Water, and we Give them a cause to fight for; Ultimate peace and Justice. I am giving Thea something she always wanted, something to prove to herself and her brother that she isn't the weaknesses, That she isn't to be lied to, What she does with her is up to her. I do not make destinies, I forge them." He told her sharply."Is that all, Nyssa?" he asked her.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down